Forgotten

By Akame_Moonlight27

Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 17

506 16 21
By Akame_Moonlight27

(Pete pov)

July- 22nd-2018
New York📍

For the last couple of day I've been sleeping on this god dang fucking couch because of her.

Pete's thoughts: "When she leaves I'm telling Ariana her so-called best friend threatens me."

I'm back at another venue ready to perform my show. Things with Ari & I, it started off well, now it feels like I'm just hanging on rope. It should've been expected but doesn't mean I won't try anything to keep her.

Pete's thoughts: "She is amazing & I'll regret losing her."

Manager: "Hey Pete you're up, hurry up."

Pete: "Ight, let's get this show started!!" I ran up on stage.

People applaud me.

~After the show~

Pete: "I appreciate you all coming down & I'm here again next week!!" I walk off stage.

I go backstage & get my stuff to meet some of my fans who paid extra.

I look at the time; 7:30pm

Pete's thoughts: "Oh well like she's going to show up any time soon."

As I head out the door I see her standing there.

Ariana: "Hey." She nervously says.

Pete: "Hey what are you doing here!?"

I still thought she'd be with Faith on her last day.

Ariana: " I came to talk with you." That got me worried.

Pete: "About what I thought you were with Faith still."

Ariana: "She had her flight at 8pm, I took them to the Airport so I came by to see your show but it was already over." She chuckles.

I looked around & saw my Manager gesturing me to go & hurry up.

Ariana: "Back to what I was saying, I think it's okay for you to come back to sleep in the bed, ya I'm still pissed at what you did but it's just the person you are."

Pete: "There's something I want to talk to you too but I have to go, fans are waiting.. love you." I kiss her on the cheek & head out."

As I make it out the fan cheer for me but what I didn't notice they were also cheering for Ari who followed right behind Mr.

Fans: "Oh my god it's Ariana!!"

Fans: "I think she'd be here!!"

Fans: "Pete, Ari!! Can I get your signatures?"

Pete: "Hey babe what are you doing?" I whisper to her.

Ariana: "I didn't come all this way just for you to bale on me, & I wasn't finished which was rude." She whispers.

Pete: "We can talk later."

Ariana: "Okay…Hi everyone!!" She smiles & waves at them.

After talking multiple pictures & signing all the shit they bought it was time for us to leave & head out.

Pete's thoughts: "Let's hope she doesn't get mad at what I'm about to tell her."

~Back stage~

Ariana: "It feels like I'm back on tour here." She giggles

Pete: "There's something I have to say but please don't get mad at me for what I'm going to say."

Ariana was distracted on her phone & looking around.

Pete: "Babe."

Ariana: "Sorry." She awkwardly chuckles.

Pete: "Your best friend threatened me.". She looked at me in disbelief

Ariana: "What!?"

Pete: "Your best friend the moment you found out about that joke she came here & threatened me before my show, I ain't making this shit up."

Ariana: "No, I don't believe you she wouldn't do that, it's Faith we're talking about."

She was still in disbelief; it looks like she doesn't know her as well as she thought. People aren't always what you believed.

Pete: "I just wanted to tell you she told me some shit like don't do that again ever or I'm going to regret it."

Ariana: "She wouldn't do that would she!? I can't even call her because she's already heading to L.A….I'm going to clear things up if you're right or lying I'm going to have a word with both of you."

She walks out concerned, going on her phone. Another thing I had up on her was she liked Ari, but that's a card I couldn't play yet.

Pete's thoughts: "It's nothing personal Faith, she is my girlfriend I gotta tell her."

It was still a surprise that she liked Ariana, finding that out wasn't that difficult. She is overprotective of her & the way she acted when I mentioned.

(Faith pov)

July-25th-2018
Faith's apartment📍

I was home back from New York which I had a great time. It helped me clear my mind. Those nightmares are slowly fading away. Yet the thought of what happened still haunts my mind.

Faith's thoughts: "Back to my regular boring life."

I get an unexpected knock at the door.

Jessica: "Few!! I didn't think I had the right apartment."

Faith's thoughts: "How the hell does she know where I live!?"

Faith: "How did you find where I…what!?"

Jessica: "Well I was doing the schedules & I found your application & it had your billing address." She walks in all by herself. "Dang this is your apartment I dig it how big is 2, 3 bedrooms, dam how much do you get tipped!?"

Faith's thoughts: "Of course make yourself right at home."

Then I realized what she did.

Faith: "Hold up, that should be illegal!?"

Jessica: "Not if we work at the same place."

Faith: "That should still be illegal!!"

Jessica: "Even if I tried to ask you, you wouldn't have told me, so I took measure into my own hands."

I couldn't believe this girl. She just got out of high school & can't take a no for an answer. I sigh & close the door, looking at her as she looks around my apartment.

Jessica: "This place is nice, hmm do you think I can see your room."

Faith: "That's a no."

Jessica: "What is there something you're scared of showing me." She smirks at me.

Faith: "If you're going to bother like you do at work then leave."

Jessica: "Sheesh I'm just trying to be nice & have a nice conversation with you…the main reason I came here was to ask you if you wanted to go to the festival I got an extra ticket." She hands me the festival ticket.

A festival? I don't do anything with social gatherings. It was valid for this Friday & Saturday.

Faith: "Umm thanks but I don't do festivals or anything to do with social gatherings."

Jessica: "Come on it'll be fun, it's my treat, I don't want to talk no for an answer I'll be over to pick up early so be ready!!"

Faith: "Didn't you hear what I just told you!?"

Jessica: "I'll be here around 9am you won't regret it bye!!" She walks out.

Faith: "Jessica!!!"

There she goes, leaving me with a ticket I never wanted. Everything was so calm before.I looked at the ticket & stuck it in the fridge.

Faith's thoughts: "This isn't a date is it!? Hold up!?"

It got me thinking, I never knew her sexuality, she is a cute girl for sure. But I'm not into her like that, I was so confused is this a date or not.

Faith's thoughts: "This better not be a freakin 'date."

(Ariana pov)

July-26th-2018
Victoria's apartment📍

Victoria: "You still haven't talked to her about it?"

Ariana: "No, I just don't believe she did that."

Njomza: "I think Pete is just making up shit, Look at that joke he made & his personality it just makes sense to me."

Ariana's thoughts: "What is with all this hate on my boyfriend he's not a bad guy."

Victoria: "That probably stretching it, best thing to do is talk it out with Faith & figure things out from there."

Ariana: "Actually I can talk to her in person, I have my album shoot in L.A."

Njomza: "What is this girl like? I barely know her & I've been friends with you for a long time."

Ariana: "She is nice, keeps to herself, doesn't care & will tell you what's on her mind when she's pissed."

Victoria: "She did slashed out at you when you announced the engagement."

I did remember that, & the way she acted when we first met. Faith can get a little out of hand, she is not the type to threaten anyone is she?

Ariana: "Ya that did happen, but come really she wouldn't go that far to threaten someone."

Victoria: "Think about it, you two haven't seen each other in four years, things change."

I look over at Njomza.

Njomza: "Don't look at me, I never met this girl, I don't know what the situation is like."

I sigh.

Ariana's thoughts: "One I find out she did do it & it will be complicated & two she didn't do it & Pete just ruined our relationship."

Ariana: "I'll just have to find out when I go to L.A."

Victoria: "Whatever happens we're here for you." I smile nodding.

Njomza: "Don't stress about it too much alright, you tend to do that a lot."

She was right last time something like that happened, I drank myself away.

Victoria: "I'm headed to the studio, make sure you two lock up for me."

Njomza: "I think I'll head over with you might need some help, Ari you want to join."

I shake my head no.

Victoria: "Okay I'll probably text you later." I nod.

Ariana's apartment📍

Pete: "Hey I thought you were going to the studio with your friends."

Ariana: "Not feeling it, really I just don't get anything right now, my life is supposed to be perfect, I got my best friend back, my album is about to drop & I'm engaged, yet none of this feels right."

Pete looks at me really concerned.

Pete: "Wait what part don't you feel right about?"

Ariana: "All of it, I thought I knew my best friend but she's a closed book & my album it's great, I just don't feel it." I sigh. "Do you think we're getting married too fast?"

Pete: "All of it will work out in the end I promise & some couples tend to move fast, it's not a big deal, you & I will live the rest of our lives happily together."

I wanted most of that to be true.

Ariana's thoughts: "I won't feel sure until I ask her."

I will talk with her soon, then I'll finally know what is true.

Ariana: "I'm a, start packing, I'll be back Tuesday."

July-27th-2018
L.A.📍

I didn't want to text or tell anyone I was back in L.A. except My Mom.

My mind was set after my shoot at 12pm I was going to comfort Faith.

Ariana's thoughts: "I hope Pete's wrong about this."

~Messages~

Mom: Ari I'm outside in the car waiting

Ariana: I'm on my way

Mom: Hurry up it's late you need sleep

Ariana: I will

I give my mom a hug & get in the car with her. Not even 5 minutes into the drive her mom instincts go off on high alert.

Joan: "What's wrong!?"

Ariana: "What!? How did you figure it out?"

Joan: "My Mom senses never lies. I know when something is up so tell me, is it Pete?"

Ariana: "He told me that Faith threatened him." I sigh.

My mom looks at me shocked.

Joan: "Faith is so sweet & nice she would never do that!"

Ariana: "That's what I said but I'm having my doubts, that's why I didn't talk to Courtney or gone to her yet, after my shoot I'm planning to go talk with her."

Joan: "She's sweet & shy, I can't believe she would do that."

Ariana: "That was before mom, Faith grew up." I chuckle.

Joan: "She really did, she's a tall girl." She laughs.

We continued to talk & I told my mom to take me to her apartment with Nonna.

Joan's apartment📍

Ariana's thoughts: "I'm too tired to stress about this , I'm going to sleep." I yawn.

I fall on the bed without even changing or removing my makeup.

~6 hours later~

I wake up & head to the kitchen to get some coffee.

Joan: "Good morning."

Ariana: "Huh, ohh good morning mom." I was still tired.

Joan: "I made breakfast, just get ready you don't want to be late for your shoot."

She was right. I took a shower, changed & ate. I checked the time on my phone; 10:30.

Nonna: "Sweet it'd been a while, how's that boy of yours." She walks over to me.

I hugged her.

Ariana: "He great Nonna." I smile.

Nonna: "Good he better not be causing any trouble to my baby." I giggle. "Ari baby, what about Faith? You should ask her to come over, she'd be nice company since none of you visited me enough."

My mom rolls her eyes.

Joan: "Frankie visits us enough & so does Courtney…you get more than enough company."

Ariana: "I'll ask her Nonna don't worry…I better get going I love you too bye." I hug them & kiss my Nonna on the cheek & leave.

(Courtney pov)

L.A. mall📍

Jace: "Bruh today is fucking hot man we should go to the beach."

Doug: "I agree, a nice dip in the cool water."

Courtney: "Guy I've been waiting all month for this sale & just wait & then we can go to the beach."

There was a sale at my favorite clothing store & I wasn't going to pass it off. I did ask Faith but she had some festival to go to with some co-worker.

Courtney's thoughts: "This is her loss, all this shit is cute."

Elizabeth: "I got dragged here so you guys man up & just deal with there's air conditioning."

Jace: "Alright, Doug & I are going to meet up with Alfredo, just hit us up with a text."

They leave us all alone.

Courtney: "Dam the just leave us girls like this all alone.

Elizabeth: "Just leave them, after all these aren't really bad I kinda like this one." She shows me a top.

Courtney: "That one is cute."

We continued shopping at the mall. It was a fun time since Elizabeth was filming Dynasty. I could spend more time with her.

Courtney's thoughts: "Since Faith is somehow always busy & doesn't want to go out anywhere."

Walking to the food court I get a text from Ariana.

~Messages~

Ding*
Ding*

Ariana: "Hey is Faith with you?

Ariana: Are you busy!? Hello!? 🙄

Courtney: "Hey give me a second Ariana is texting me.

Elizabeth: "Ask her where my wedding invitation is."

I just roll my eyes.

I go back to my phone.

Courtney: Faith? Nah she's not with me, I'm at the mall with Liz & the guys

Ariana: Oh well I'm at her apartment & she not home

Courtney: Hold up u didn't tell me u back

Courtney: I'm your bestie, lack of respect for not fucking telling me 😠

Ariana: 🙄😂

Ariana: I was but u were probably sleeping when I got here, & it's about Faith just tell me where she is

Ariana: Yk where she is right?

Courtney: If I do what do I get in return?

Ariana: Uggh just tell me

Courtney: Soo what am I getting 😏

Ariana: Idk!? A back massage?

Courtney: How about we do whatever I want for a whole day.

Ariana: Fine deal.

Courtney: To easy, she's at some festival with a co-work here let me send you the address

Courtney: Don't forget your Ariana Gradne 😂❤️

Ariana: Hahaha funny

Ariana: Thank you bye

~Message ends~

Elizabeth: "What did she want?

Courtney: "Just want to know where Faith so I told but not without getting a little something in return." I smile.

Elizabeth: "So she's back in L.A."

Courtney: "Yep."

Courtney's thoughts: "It did make me wonder just a little bit why she came here without telling me a thing, hmm she's hiding something."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
2.3K 220 30
My life in ruins, this is where I'm at currently. I was living a lie, lying to people and most importantly to myself. You can act straight all you...
385K 25.6K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
530K 6.1K 45
She stared at me intensely, I hold her hand firmly against mine. I leaned over her, pressing my lips softly against her. I pulled her even more close...