𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇...

By multifandombabe_

Kelsey Stark is the daughter of the famous billionaire, genius, playboy, and philanthropist Tony Stark aka Ir... More

~Cast~
Character Introduction
The Beginning
Cheeseburger First
The Arc Reactor
I Miss You
The Truth About The Kidnapping
Iron Monger
I am Iron Man
-ACT TWO-
I'm Not On My Cycle Pepper!
Court Meeting
Pepper "The CEO" Potts
Natalie Rushman
The Troubles of Being a Superhero's Daughter
How Is That My Father?
Mother
Stark Expo Gone Wrong
Natalie aka Natasha Romanoff
-ACT THREE-
His First Name is Agent
Ultimate Fangirling
Fury Has A Secret
The Banshee Scream
This Bitch
Avengers Assemble
Shawarma Time
We'll Meet Again
-ACT FOUR-
New Years Eve Party
Who The Hell Is Aldrich Killian?
Nightmares
Maya Hansen & An Attack

Time For Battle

108 5 1
By multifandombabe_

I don't know where my dad went. I think he went to get his suit so he can get ready to fight Loki. I kept up with Steve, and as I did he put on his helmet.

I entered one of the small rooms with him to see Nat stand up. "Time to go."

"Go where?" Nat questioned. "I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?" Steve asked.

Clint Barton entered from the restroom, drying his hands. "I can." He paused before looking at Nat. Steve then looked at Nat who nodded. "Got a suit?"

"Yeah." Clint replied. "Then suit up." Steve said and motioned me to follow him.

He walks really fast by the way. We walked towards the entrance to outside. Steve strapped his shield to his back. He turned to me, "I don't think your dad is going to be okay with you going." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, please. He already brought me here, so I don't think he cares. Besides, I want to see Loki get what he deserves. He killed Coulson and he needs to be avenged." I explained and Steve sighed. He threw me an earpiece and I nodded. I pushed a strand of my hair back and put the earpiece in my ear. "Stay close, to your dad or one of us. If anything happens to you, Stark will kill everyone here." He spoke in a father like tone.

I nodded at him before Nat and Clint walked up to us. Steve nodded to them and started walking.

Clint and Nat walked side by side behind Steve, who led us towards the lower hangar bay.

Steve, Clint, Me, and Nat walked onto the jet. I pulled two hair ties out my pocket and quickly braided my hair before putting the two hair ties on. "Hey, you guys aren't authorized to be in here." An agent yelled.

"Son, just don't!" Steve sassed at him and the agent walked off. Nat and Clint took their seats while Steve stood. I decided to stand as well.

I saw the familiar silhouette of the Iron Man suit appear in front of us and we took off, towards New York.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Quinjet flew towards Stark Tower, which beamed blue in the sky as usual. I didn't think I would be back here to fight a god from another planet, but here I am.

"Stark, we're on a three heading north east." Nat spoke to Dad through her earpiece.

I looked out the window and saw Dad in his Iron Man suit, flying all over trying to take down the Chitauri. "What did you stop for drive thru? Swing that park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." Dad said in our comms.

Clint and Natasha piloted the plane and they released the cannon gun. Iron Man flew past us at a high speed and Nat and Barton released continuous fires at the Chitauri. Clint steered through the smoke and up to Stark Tower.

I looked down to see civilians running around. The streets were trashed, rubble was everywhere, cars were turned, glass was all over from the windows. This was so awful. New York used to look so beautiful and now it's destroyed.

The quinjet went around the building, blasting the army who fired at us. One of the wings was hit by a Chitauri gunfire. We slowed down as we went towards Stark Tower.

"Nat!" Clint shouted while keeping his eyes on Loki and Thor fighting. "I see 'em." Nat had her eyes on them as well.

Loki then spotted us. He threw Thor to the ground, and blasted one of the jet's rotor blades with his scepter. The blade caught on fire. The jet started to go towards the ground. I grabbed to one of seats as we began to fall down.

Natasha and Clint held on for dear life and Steve grabbed ahold of the roof as the plane hit buildings and crashed into the street.

I fell to the ground on my stomach with a thud. That hurt super bad. I stood up and wiped off dirt on myself. That was brutal.

Natasha and Clint removed their headsets, stood and opened the ramp. Natasha, Clint, Steve, and I ran out. It looked more insane than it was inside. "We gotta get back up there." Steve looked up.

We all ran onto the overpass, looking up at Stark Tower. I saw a giant armored snake looking thing come out some portal. That's freaking terrifying as hell.

The Chitauri jumped onto the side of buildings and into buildings where they shot at civilians. "Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asked Dad through the comms.

"Seeing. Still working on believing..." Dad replied. All these people look so terrified. I need to help them.

"...Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Dad asked. "Banner?" Steve questioned.

"Just keep me posted." Dad replied. The Hulk would be pretty nice right now.

Clint and Natasha were crouched down behind a taxi. Steve and I ran over. "We've got civilians trapped." Clint said. Loki flew over us on one of the flying crafts. "Loki." Steve furrowed his brows. Loki is a huge freaking pile of trash.

"They're fish in a barrel down there." Steve said. What in the hell does that mean? 1940s slang? Yeah.

"We got this. It's good. Go!" Natasha yelled. "You think you can hold them off?" Steve questioned.

"Captain, it would be my genuine pleasure." Clint grabbed an arrow and shot it, hitting an alien in the head, the arrow quickly separated into multiple arrows, killing the Chitauri aliens. Damn that's cool.

"That was awesome! Do you ever miss?" I questioned and Clint turned to me.

He held a smirk on his face as he said, "I never miss Little Stark." I laughed slightly before Steve spoke up.

"You ready, Kelsey?" Steve asked me. I nodded, "As ready as I can be." I stood up. My dad is probably gonna get mad and Pepper is probably gonna kill me and him.

Steve and I left the two fighting. Steve jumped off an overpass with me following behind. He rolled onto a bus and into the street. I just jumped off the bus and landed next to him. I'm not that talented.

Steve ran through the street towards a group of police shooting at Chitauri. He ran and jumped off cars. I dodged them and ran quickly as possibly.

"Does the army know what's happening here?" I heard a police officer ask another. "Do we?" The other one said in an unbelievable tone.

Steve jumped down on the car in front of them. I stood on the sidewalk, helping people inside.

"You need men in these buildings. There are people inside and they can be running right into the line of fire. You take them to the basement or through the subway, you keep them off the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as 39th." Steve gestured.

One is the Chitauri came towards me and pointed a gun at a young boy. "I don't think so!" I pulled the gun away and flipped him over, knocking the Chitauri out. I panted. Huh, I guess karate lessons did pay off.

"Why the hell should I take orders from you?" The officer yelled at Steve.

I helped the boy up to get inside and two Chitauri attacked Steve. He fought them off easily then turned back to the two men. The two cops stood in shock before the sergeant reacted and walked to his men.

"I need men in these buildings, lead the people down and away from the streets." The officer put his radio to his mouth. "We're gonna set up a perimeter all the way down to 39th street." The officer was doing what Steve told him. Damn he needs to teach me how to do that.

"Kelsey! Help the people get inside and stay away from the Chitauri!" Steve yelled to me.

"But what if they attack me?" I yelled back and helped more people.

"Then you fight back and be smart! Don't let your father found you hurt or dead." Steve ran off to help more people.

Well shit.

Hey everyone!!! It's been a while since I updated this and I'm sorry I've been busy with school and it's been stressful. But I'm back and I'm on spring break now so I'll be updating more!!

I also want to give a shout-out to 29livvo !!!

Check out her book Heaven!! It's a Harry Potter book and it's super good! So check her out and give her book some love!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!! Love you all!!

-Mary💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 2K 117
Victoria Parker is the twelve years older sister of none other than Peter Parker aka Spiderman. After their parents died, they both went to an orphan...
384 7 8
Bucky Barnes x reader (This story only has the characters from the MCU and follows some of the same plot. Other than that it's all made up for this...
32K 785 51
Aurelia Stark, the girl with everything. Only daughter of billionaire, Tony Stark, she has anything a girl could of ever wish for. But when her fathe...
36.1K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...