Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

By Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... More

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Betrayal
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

I am ready

1.5K 43 8
By Haizlena

Raquelle's POV:

"Come on Ryan, raquelle, get in already." Y/N called us while we were loading our bags in the car trunk.

"Dude! Just chill. We are leaving early anyways!" Ryan complained.

"Y/N, relax!" I said as I and Ryan climbed in.

"I can't fucking wait." Y/N squealed in excitement.

"Your song is releasing today. What about it?" Ryan asked.

"Camila's going to take care of it."

"That's your song Y/N! She's just a featuring guest in it." Ryan exclaimed.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Ryan, Y/N. Shut up both of you. Y/N drive the car and Ryan just chill okay. The records already sent him the Music video. He will upload it when he gets the call. Or you can do that too." I said.

"I know but he shouldnt be so relaxed. It's a very big day today." Ryan said.

"I AM GOING T-" I cut Y/N off before he completed.

"Y/N, focus on driving. I am talking to him right?" I said. He nodded in agreement.

"He's not relaxed he's just so excited to meet selena. Don't make a big deal out of this Ryan." I said.

"Thanks raquelle." Y/N smiled. Ryan rolled his eyes.

We arrived at the airport. We were waiting for our flight.

"I am going to get a cup of coffee. Do you want something?" I asked Ryan and Y/N.

"No thanks." They both said.

I was about to take the first sip from my coffee when my phone rang. It was selena.

"Hello." I answerd the call.

"Hey how are you?"

"I am good. What about you?"

"I am fine thanks. Are you at home?" Selena asked.

"Um-uh-yeah. Where else would I be?" I chuckled nervously.

"Great. Can I talk to mom. She's not answering my calls."
'Shit!'

"Yeah-I mean-No you can't. I am not at home."

"You just said-"

"I am at home but not at our home. I was with Ryan and Y/N."

"Oh. Okay I'll call you later bye."

"Wait, you don't want to talk with Y/N?..Hello...Sel?" She hung up the call without answering.

It was finally the boarding time. Y/N was still so excited but I don't know why I am sensing a bad feeling. I just hope everything goes out as we planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV:

I had a day off today so I was at the hotel just trying to recall the things from last night. I cant believe Y/N would do this to me. I trusted him, I loved him and now when I was out for few weeks he found someone else? Or am I thinking too much? I should talk to him right? But he doesn't have right to kiss someone else or who knows maybe it was more than just a kiss.

"Hey, Selena. I'm going out to eat. Do you want to join?" Cara asked.

"No. I don't want to be bothered today. Please and sorry."

"Its okay. Call me if you need anything."

"Ofcourse."

Cara left. There was a knock at my door. I was literally shocked and my feet were frozen when I saw Y/N standing on the other side. He was smiling. I missed him so much. I wanted to hug him, kiss him but I wasnt able to move. He walked inside and hugged me. I thought too much but hugged him back. When he pulled back his smile wasnt beaming as it was when he came. Maybe he sensed me. He was so excited to see me and I can see it. He tried to lean closer and kiss me but I moved away. His smile faded completely.

"Are you okay baby? You look so tired." He said. I Didnt said anything.

"Sel?"

"Dont call me that!" I pointed at him with gritting my teeth.

"What happened?" He tried to come closer.

"Stay there! Dont come any closer!" I moved back. His eyes started tearing up. He was trying to stop tears from falling down.

"Please tell me what happened? Did I do something?" His voice was shaky and he was breathing heavily.

"I trusted you Y/N." I pulled out my phone and showed him the pics.

"I can explain ple-"

"I don't want any fucking explanation Y/N! You broke me. I thought you were different but you are not. How could you do this to me after all we had!" My eyes started to water. Tears rolled down my eyes, nonstop.

"Ba-Selena please dont cry. Please let me explain." He tried to come closer and wipe my tears but I moved back again.

"There's nothing left to explain Y/N. Those photos arent lying."

"Please give me one chance. Its not what it looks like. Please just listen to me." He requested.

"Go on." I said and sat down on the bed without looking at him.

"I-was-I-that day-bee." He was stuttering. He was shaking. I couldnt see him like that. I hope he doesnt get another panic attack.

"Y/N? Just breathe calm dow-" my gaze dropped on his shirt. It had a big lipstick mark on it.

"Whats that?" I went closer and traced it with my finger.

"Its just-"

"How can you be so chill about this Y/N. Who the fuck you were with?"

"No one." He said.

"I am here missing you like crazy and you are having fun with whoever the fuck is in that pic. And this mark it is not lying."

"No No. I missed you too. I missed you so much thats why I came here to surprise you."

"Surprise me?" I chuckled. "Those photos already did Y/N" I crossed my arms.

"Its not what you think it is. Listen to me once for fucks sake!" He was mad but he still tried to keep his tone low.

"I dont want to listen to you. I dont even want to see your face. Y/N leave me."

"Sel-"

"I said get lost!" I yelled. He was so broken and I can see that in his eyes. He turned away and walked out slowly. Part of me was saying 'stop please dont go.' But I just wanted to be alone. I dont want to see him atleast not for now. Not for a long time. He broke me and he cant get excused for that. If he wants to break up, I am ready. He walked out,leaving the door open. I closed the door and fell down supporting the door, crying my all out.

Raquelle's POV:

"Here we are Y/N." I said as we all climbed out of the taxi.

"How are you sure?" Ryan asked.

"I talked to her. I know she is living here." I said. I looked at Y/N he was staring at the building.

"You okay bro?" I went closer to him.

"Ye-yeah. Its just-um-a little nervousness I guess." He shrugged.

"Nervous to meet your girlfriend? Just go get her man. You got this." He still give me a nervous look.

"Come here. You need a little sister hug to calm you down." I hugged him.

"Now okay?" I asked when we pulled back

"I think so." He smiled.

"Then go. We will be here waiting for you." I said.

"Save some things for night. Dont get all too excited." Ryan chuckled. Y/N rolled his eyes.

"Wait Y/N."

"What?"

"Theres my lipstick mark on your shirt."

"Ah! Dont worry." He said and went inside the hotel. I giggled at his excitement.

"Theres a park, elle. They are going to take a very long time I am sure." Ryan said.

We walked into the park and took a seat on one of the benches.

~~~~~

It was chill weather to be with a loved one. Me and ryan had an ice cream while sitting in the park. It has been so long since Y/N went in. He didnt called yet nor did selena.

"Is that Y/N?" A girl beside us yelled. The whole crowd started gathering near a spot in the park.
Ryan and me looked at each other in cunfusion. We got up and ran towards the crowd.

"Y/N please One selfie with me."
"Where is selena?"
"Y/N can you sign this please?"
People gathered around Y/N. He was quiet he was trying to get away from them.

"Just leave me alone!" He yelled. Everyone went quiet. He walked out of the crowd.

"Everything okay?" I asked.
He didnt said anything and walked past to us.
He hired a taxi and left. Without saying us a word.

"What happened to him?" Ryan asked.

"I dont know. I am so scared." I said.

"Relax. I'll talk to him."

"Where the hell did he go?"

"I don't know yet." Ryan said.

"Selena! She might know."

"I'll go find Y/N. You go talk to selena." Ryan said.

"Yes!" I said and ran inside the hotel.

'What might have happened? He looked so lost. I cant see him like that. He was all happy before going in. Did something happened between him and selena? I just hope he doesnt do anything wrong to himself.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 144 15
One sided love between 5 popular students in the college. Forced relationship, broken friendship, suicide and new feelings happen in their story. But...
517 34 18
high school sweethearts. that's what you and tyler used to be. you loved each other so much and dated throughout almost all of high school. your rela...
622 1 13
Oh, the life of a teenage girl. It seems like high school never gets easier especially when it comes to love. Happiness was like a diamond, rare unti...
6.5K 201 30
Y/n is in love with her best friend Justin Bieber. But his heart is stuck on someone else. When she uses Cute Hayes Grier as a distraction and to mak...