Forgotten

By Akame_Moonlight27

Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 16

492 17 20
By Akame_Moonlight27

(Faith pov)

July- 20th-2018
Ariana's apartment📍

I wake up in the middle of the night scared reliving the same nightmare again.

It's just getting worse every time, I'm not sure what to do anymore, keeping it in is all I can do after all it was my fault.

Faith's thoughts: "I don't want to keep doing this."

~Flashback~

Faith: "Come on pick up Ari...ugh come on." I say to myself.

Phone: "The phone number you are trying to dial is no longer in service."

Faith's thoughts: "What's wrong I didn't do anything deserve this why Ari!?" I sigh.

I'm in my studio room frustrated, it's been a year since I last talked to her. It's like I don't exist to her anymore, I guess that's what fame does to you.

Faith: "Please I still need you." I mumble to myself.

Then my brother walks in.

Niko: "Hey are you still trying to get your girlfriend to notice you." He jokes.

He was the first person I ever told about Ariana not like I wanted it to just happen, he's my brother I trust him.

Faith: "Hahahahahaha very funny she's not my girlfriend....I wish."

Niko: "Not going to lie but you guys would look good together."

Faith's thoughts: "She's drop dead gorgeous & I'm not even there nah."

Niko: "Here let me give it a try." He grabs my phone."

We continue trying to find ways to get in contact with her, her label, producer, Manger nothing.

Faith: "This is pointless ugh." I fall on the couch "I give up." I hold a pillow in my arms.

Niko: "One day she'll come back I know it, let's get something to eat…can't be working on an empty stomach." He smiles.

~Flashback ends~

I still wished he was here but life doesn't work like that, it's cruel & misleading.

Faith's thoughts: "I should've brought my Journal."

I feel all shaky & anxious, I head to the kitchen for a drink to calm myself down. I had to be quiet since I saw Pete sleeping on the couch.

Faith's thoughts: "That's what you get for making dumb decisions."

I'm surprised he hasn't said anything yet, or me beating the crap out of him scared him. I grab a glass of water & sit outside to calm my nerves.

Faith's thoughts: "I should've told you I loved you sooner." I look at the bracelet.

I had my chances, but the girl who I was then didn't have the guts to confess. The girl I am now she's the same, just sees things differently.

Faith thoughts: "Stop acting like your main character in the story, this is real life things don't work that way, you don't always get the girl…I'm an idiot." I chuckle to myself.

Feeling the cool breeze of the wind really helped I ain't as jittery as I was before.d

I open my phone & see the tweet Ari posted

Ariana Twitter post
~Pete's Joke~

"This has been tough & conflicting on my heart. he uses comedy to help ppl feel better ab how f-ed up things in this world are. we all deal w trauma differently. I of course didn't find it funny. it was months ago & his intention wasn't/ is never malicious but it was unfortunate."

Since the beginning I knew it was about Manchester that was one of her most difficult moments in life.

Everything seemed fine so far, but did I overreact? My thoughts when back to Mac breaking her heart, & now Pete.

Faith's thoughts: "Eventually all of this is going to bite me back." I sigh.

Also looking back even further back to Manchester, I regret not being there for her, but again maybe it was a good thing or it could've been worse.

Faith's thoughts: "Qué estoy haciendo con mi vida." I sigh

(Ariana pov)

Wake up looking out my window seeing Faith on the balcony.

Ariana's thoughts: "What is she doing up this really!?"

I head down, I lean on the door checking up on her.

Ariana: "It can be a little chilly out here."

Faith: "Huh!? Sorry, what are you doing up this really?"

Ariana: "I could ask you the same thing."

Faith: "Couldn't sleep."

Ariana: "I just woke up a little earlier than I should've had." I chuckle.

I went & sat right next to her, something about her felt nice & warm. I couldn't tell why. She was my best friend after all but it's never like this with Victoria or Courtney.

Ariana: "The view out here is really beautiful."

Faith: "It is…mmmm…what time is it?" She yawns.

Ariana: "6am you can go back to sleep, you look tired."

Faith: "Whaaaat!? Me? tired?…I'm not, I'm wide awake." She yawns again.

Ariana: "Alright but if you fall asleep on me, I ain't carrying your ass to bed." I giggle.

She laughs.

Faith: "Oh my god, like I could see that happening, I'm basically twice your size." She continues laughing.

Ariana: "Jerk." I playfully push her. "Not cool, uhhh como…te…gusta que yo chiste a ti!!" I nervously look at her.

My Spanish was rusty. It's been a while since I used it. Just her looking at me without saying anything is making me feel like I'm an idiot.

Ariana's thoughts: "Great job Ari you probably messed up dork!!"

Faith: "That was probably the cutest thing I've seen you do." She laughs.

It makes me blush hard.

Ariana: "It's been a while since I've talked in Spanish & for your information I'm learning so don't make fun of it." I cross my arms.

Faith: "Sorry it's just I've never heard you speak Spanish." She smiles.

I smile back at her.

We spent the rest of the hour having fun messing around but it became quiet all of a sudden.

Ariana: "The sunrise looks beautiful does it Faith." I turn around & find her fast asleep.

Ariana's thoughts: "You were tired after all."

I put a blank over her & sat next to her so she didn't fall over, but that was a bad idea cause not long after I fell asleep too.

~3 hours later~

I wake up finding her still sleeping next to me & my hand in all the wrong places.

Ariana's thoughts: "Let's not talk about this." I nervously think.

It doesn't take long for her to wake up, as she opens her eyes I smile at her.

Ariana: "Good morning sleepy head." I smile.

Faith: "Good morning." She groans. "Wait!? How long was I out for?"

Ariana: "Let me check." I look at my phone. "hehe, umm like 3 hours." I can't believe we slept out for that long.

Faith: "Three hours!? & you waited for me out here!! It was probably cold. What are you thinking you could've gotten sick!!"

Ariana: "I fell asleep too & don't worry I got us a blanket."

That's when she started to notice the blanket & what I said.

Faith: "You & me, we fell asleep?" I nod confused. "Umm…I think I'm going to use the bathroom." She gets up in a hurry.

Ariana's thoughts: "Was it something I said?"

I go back inside & Pete is already gone, I'm not sure how much longer I think he deserves to sleep on the couch for.

Courtney & Natalie are gone, they left a note saying they're going out, which only left Faith & me all alone for the whole day.

Ariana's thoughts: "We could go to the studio but she came all this way not to get bored by me."

I change & wait for her in the living room.

Faith: "Hey umm why are you all changed? Wait, where are we going?

Ariana: "Well I thought we could go to the studio, or unless you want to go somewhere else which I'm totally fine with."

Faith: "No the studio is fine, I'll get changed."

Studio📍

Faith: "This is twice the size you have back in L.A."

Ariana: "It pays to be famous." I awkwardly told her. "I'm like already done with my album, well kinda, I'm doing some last minute touches."

Faith: "Ya I thought you'd be done by May."

Ariana: "Ya things kinda got complicated & I got distracted you know how things work."

Faith: "Ya I get you." She looks around.

I'm  just watching her as she sees all the music equipment. It was still on my mind why she never wanted anything to do with music. What was so bad that caused her to forget music.

Ariana's thoughts: "Back then you loved music as much as I did."

Faith: "This is all nice." She smiles.

Ariana: "Just wait till you hear some of the music I've been working on!!"

I head over to her & trip on a wire & fall towards Faith.

Faith: "Be careful watching were you dumb butt walks." She laughs as she caught me

Ariana: "Hey!! This dumb ass know where she's looking, I just didn't see that wire."

She lets go of me but makes sure I'm okay.

Ariana: "I'm okay serious I just tripped it's not like I fell down the stairs or some shit."

Faith: "I'm just making sure, you can't ever be too sure."

I like that she cares but I just tired on a wire not like I'm dying or anything.

(Courtney pov)

New york📍

Natalie: "Hey Court look I need to buy this shit!!"

I walk over to see her looking at soccer jerseys

Courtney: "You're into soccer I guess it runs in the family."

Natalie: "You have no clue do you…I'm the star player at my college, got a full ride because of it."

Courtney: "No way you serious, fuck!! You're basically a famous soccer player, sign my shit." I make Nat laugh.

Natalie: "Nah I'm not there yet I'm only 19 still got a long way to go & plus I got my studies to worry about can't be a mechanical engineer by night let alone a professional futbolista." She was right

Courtney: "You getting a jersey or just going to stare at it."

She looks at the prices & has second thoughts, who would some of them cost 150 bucks cheapest 60.

Courtney: "Which one you want I got you."

Natalie: "What hell nah I couldn't ask you to do that, I'll save my money & get them online."

Courtney: "Hey I'm serious about this, don't worry, it's on me, just choose."

We go back & forth but walk out of the store, with her holding a bag in her hands.

Natalie: 'Ohh nah look at those, I didn't know they had street taco, mmm fuck they look delicious!!"

Courtney: "Ya they look hella good."

Natalie: "This one on me."

We buy them tacos & head to the park finding a place to eat them & oh my God this thing tastes like heaven.

Courtney: "Mmm, you were kidding mmm!!"

Natalie: "Down right one of the best taco I've ever eaten, que sabroso mmmm."

I started to notice she got more taco than I did.

Courtney: "Mmm…hey aren't you supposed to stay fit, you know college superstar."

Natalie: "Ya but you can say no to taco, & plus I'll work it all out when I get back home, for the season starts."

After our lunch break we go back looking at everything. It was her first time in New York & today was her last day. So my thoughts were to make it the best experience.

It was also my 8th time here. I think I'm not sure but there were always new things & shit I always wanted to do here that I haven't done.

Courtney's thoughts: "The empire state, Queens? Statue of liberty, to cliche?"

Natalie: "Ight where next Queens, Brooklyn, we could go to Broadway! Wait, an amusement park!!"

Those weren't all bad ideas but if we were doing that it was best to drop our stuff back at the apartment.

Courtney: "Look up an amusement park we can spend a couple of hours there & then find a good place to eat."

We went back to the apartment & headed off to Coney Island Amusement park which was such an amazing place.

Right next to the beach the sun out & shining couldn't be any better.

Natalie: "Best vacation ever!!"

Courtney: "Race you to the roller coaster!!"

We ran over to the line riding all the rides here we could. Winning prizes back & forth well, not the jumbo prizes, was impossible.

Today was turning out to be hella fun which made me wonder what are those to up to.

Courtney's thoughts: "What are you doing Ari?"

(Faith pov)

Studio📍

Ariana: "So what do you think about my songs?" She nervously asks me.

Faith: "They're all amazing, I love them all, hard to choose one." I chuckle.

Ariana: "I know it's hard to show which ones I wanted on the album." She giggles.

Faith: "Ya."

Coming back here doing all this was fun but it brought back memories I didn't want a moment I wish that was forgotten. This truma the guilt I carry, seems to have gotten worse.

Faith's thoughts: "What are you thinking, it's not her fault, it's not because of her." I shake my head.

Ariana: "Hey is everything okay?"

Faith: "What ya everything is fine why wouldn't it be I'm with my best friend in a studio nowhere else I want to be." I awkwardly say.

I felt like a complete idiot at the moment, I had to stay strong & not show this side to her.

Ariana: "I don't buy it tell me what's wrong, is because of the music, I know you won't tell me what happened but if that we can go."

Faith: "No you wanted to be here, it just being a studio brings back a memory I don't want to remember." I sigh.

I prefer not to tell I wasn't ready, she has enough to worry about in her life.

Faith: "It's nothing, just forget it." I chuckle. "I'm making it more serious than it sounds.

Ariana: "Don't try to hide it just tell me I'm your best friend I won't judge."

Faith: "Maybe another day, it happened years ago, it's in the past now, it's something I have to live with, not you."

Ariana: "Just like me huh…like you didn't want anything to do with me."

Faith's thoughts: "What is she talking about!?

Ariana: "You're like a closed book I'm trying to reopen & read…I don't fully understand you, if you don't want to tell that's fine but I'm here you." She places her hand on my shoulder.

Faith's thoughts: "I'm not alone anymore." I sigh.

Faith: "I stopped pursuing music a year after you left…I had a decent job, a small little studio working on music, it was great. I thought in my head if I can make a song that could reach you then, maybe,  just maybe you'd come home to me." I chuckle at the thought of that.

I was young, filled with hopes still, but I know the reality of life, those hopes changed.

Faith: "Day by day I lost interest, nothing I did worked I sent my music to producers, labels, it was great but not what they wanted, I did it myself & lost myself in the music, 6 months later I gave up for a reason…I couldn't & won't touch or even think of producing a single song, I have my reasons Ari."

Ariana: "Doesn't mean you shouldn't give up, I remember you being so happy to be a music producer."

Faith: "That was a long time ago, that's not me anymore." I chuckle.

Ariana: "Doesn't matter you should give it a try again, so it doesn't matter what anyone thinks as long as you do it & have fun."

Faith: "There more to it I just told you what I was ready for you to hear…look I'm hungry let's forget it." I walk out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Quit By abeliana

Fanfiction

77.1K 2.3K 58
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...
406K 18.6K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
315K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
26.8K 1.2K 25
Sequel to Please come back. Second book but please bare with me. Feel free to leave any comments. Appreciate the love. Its been two years since y/n...