When Shadows Intertwine with...

By buddy025

It seemed to be another ordinary day at U.A. But then Mr. Aizawa gave an announcement to the class saying tha... More

Ch 1: The New Girl
Ch 2: A Girl & Her Shadow
Ch 3: Lunch Date
Ch 4: A Strange Feeling
Ch 5: Starting Over
Ch 6: Costume Design
Ch 7: Getting Advice
Ch 8: Beauty in the Shadows
Ch 9: Surprise Me
Ch 10: Another Bumpy Encounter
Ch 11: Pairings
Ch 12: Training
Ch 13: The Next Match Has Been Made
Ch 14: Suppressing a Dark Power
Ch 15: Don't Provoke Me
Ch 16: Help This Bird Fly
Ch 17: A Little Shove
Ch 18: Requests
Ch 19: Distances & Apologies
Ch 20: Lost In The Song
Ch 21: A Rager?!
Ch 22: Meeting The Group
Ch 23: The Mall
Ch 24: Shopping
Ch 25: Old Friends, Old Enemies
😋Authors Note😋
Ch 26: Stand Your Ground
Ch 27: Party Time
Ch 28: Drunken Mistakes
Ch 29: Awkward
Ch 30: It's a Long Story
One-Shot: Happy Birthday
Ch 31: A Moment Of Weakness
❤️Authors Note🖤
💜Authors Note, again🖤
Ch 32: To Be? Or Not To Be?
One-Shot: Monthly
Ch 33: Are They Together Now?
💗Authors Note💚
One-Shot: ☁️Nightmares☁️
Ch 34: Take Things Slow
Ch 35: Swift Shadows
One-Shot: ☁️Comfort☁️
Ch 36: An Accident
Ch 37: Stalking
Ch 38: My Darling
One-Shot: 🍋A Good Workout🍋
Ch 40: First Date
❤️Authors Note🧡
Ch 41: Almost Caught
Ch 42: A Big Question & A Big Answer
Help our gofund.me!

Ch 39: A Terrible Reminder

84 3 0
By buddy025

Tokoyami: "Will you be my darling?~"

N: Aika's eyes shot open as she gasped. Her face and ears turned more red. Tokoyami pulled away and looked her in the eyes and he was also red.

Tokoyami: "I-I take it back. I'm sorry, I'm not sure why I even said that." He said covering his eyes with his hand.

Aika: 'His darling? He wishes to call me by a term of endearment?'

Tokoyami: 'I am such a fool! To just let my words slip out and betray me like that! I have certainly dug my own grave now.'

N: Aika squeezed the hem of her jacket and blushed as she looked at her feet.

Aika: "I-I like it."

Tokoyami: "Huh?"

Aika: "I...I don't mind you calling me that. I-If that makes you feel okay."

N: He blushed at her response and took her hand and kissed her palm. Aika caressed his cheek after he leaned his head against her's.

Tokoyami: "It does."

N: She smiled and closed her eyes as she pressed her head against his. They stayed that way for a moment till Tokoyami looked at her and rubbed his beak against her head.

Aika: "Heheh."

N: He suddenly cupped her face and kissed her sweetly. Aika held onto his arms, then there was a knock on the door and Tokoyami groaned a bit, and Aika giggled at him. Then there was another knock.

Aizawa: "Amari?"

Aika: "It's Mr. Aizawa!" She whispered.

N: They both fixed their uniforms, buttoning up their clothes and Aika picked up the book on the floor and put it on her desk. Aika realized that Tokoyami being in her room with the door closed would cause a problem with Mr. Aizawa.

Aika: "You have to hide. Now. Umm...the balcony!"

Tokoyami: "Right."

Aizawa: "Amari are you in there? I need to talk to you, it's important."

N: She closed the door behind Tokoyami and closed the curtains. She put some of her hair over her shoulders to cover as much of her neck as it could. She sighed and opened the door.

Aika: "Mr. Aizawa, something I can do for you sir?"

Aizawa: "I'm just checking to see how you're doing after today's training session."

Aika: "I'm..doing fine now sir. I just want to be alone right now. And I apologize for what happened today, it was just a bad day for me that's all. I won't let anything like this happen again."

Aizawa: "Alright then, I just had to make sure. I know you're still adjusting to everything but you can always talk to me or your classmates if you have any issues."

Aika: "I know, thank you sir I appreciate it. But I feel I should let you know I'm going to go for a walk tonight. Just to clear my head."

Aizawa: "Hm. Alright but be back before curfew."

Aika: "I know, thank you sir."

N: After she shut the door she sighed and rubbed her forehead. Her whole body stiffened as she remembered about Tokoyami. She ran to the balcony door and looked outside to see him missing.

Aika: "Wha-? Where did you-?"

Dark Shadow: "That was close!"

Aika: "AH! Geez! What the hell?" She asked leaning over the balcony.

N: Dark Shadow was looking up at her smiling and Aika vanished in her shadow, and appeared under her balcony's shadow. She was standing upside down in its shadow where she found Tokoyami being held there by his shadow.

Aika: "Mind telling me what the hell you think you're doing?"

Tokoyami: "Dark Shadow insisted that we hide under here. Believe me, this was not my idea."

Aika: "Yeah, I can see that. Now will the both of you get back on top of the balcony. This is worrying me right now."

Tokoyami: "You're worried? Now that's my line. How can you be standing upside down beneath your balcony right now?"

Aika: "I told you, my quirk lets me enter any shadow I want and travel through it. Now come on, I can stay like this all day but I'm not so sure you can."

N: They both returned to the top and went back in her room.

Aika: "Oh uhh, Mr. Aizawa said I can leave but just until curfew."

Tokoyami: "You didn't tell him we'd be leaving together?"

Aika: "Well I just wanted to answer his questions so he would leave faster. I forgot to mention you were coming."

Tokoyami: "And you're sure you want to go?"

Aika: "Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

Tokoyami: "Because of...today. And...what..we were doing...earlier." He said looking down while blushing, as he scratched his cheek.

Aika: "O-Oh! I-I-I mean..yeah. Yes, o-of course I still want to go. I mean, I still want to go obviously. Yeah." She said looking all over the room as she blushed heavily.

N: Tokoyami took her hand and held the bottom of her chin. When she looked at him he had returned to his natural intense, focused gaze. Aika suddenly got that strange feeling in her stomach again.

Tokoyami: "Okay."

N: He had leaned in and kissed her. Aika was surprised, but when he pulled away her stare softened and she kissed him again. Tokoyami moved his hands down to her waist and pulled her in closer. And Aika had placed her arms around him, leaning on him for support. He had taken a few steps back and he had already hit the balcony door. But Aika ended the kiss and looked down at her feet and she felt something strange.

Tokoyami: "What's wrong?"

Aika: "I....I'm okay."

Tokoyami: "Are you sure? You're..looking a bit pale."

Aika: "It's nothing. Really I'm okay, I promise." She said showing a little smile.

N: Tokoyami almost didn't believe her till she smiled, her smile gave him some what relief but he was still skeptical. Aika got worried and just kissed him again hoping he would let it go. As he moved his hands up her back she blushed and she started to feel better. But Tokoyami ran his hand through her hair and curled his fingers, Aika felt tingly for a moment. But she furrowed her brows and turned pale. She had a sudden flashback of her and Hiroto sitting on her couch watching a movie. Hiroto placed his hand on her leg and ran up her thigh.

Aika: "Hiro no. I'm not ready to go there yet, I told you."

Hiroto: "Aw come on babe. I promise you'll enjoy it~."

Aika: "I said no!" She said pushing his hand away. "Let's just watch the movie."

N: She crossed her arms and continued watching the movie. But Hiroto gritted his teeth and shook his head, then slapped Aika so hard she fell off the couch. Aika had a cut on her lip and a bloody nose now. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to her feet.

Hiroto: "Why do you always make things harder for yourself Aika? I've been nice, I've been patient, and you always say the same thing!"

Aika: "Hiro stop it! Stop!!"

Hiroto: "Stop? You want me to stop?!" He threw her against the wall and she crashed into a picture frame that broke.

N: Aika started crying and she touched her lips feeling the blood run down her lips.

Hiroto: *Sigh* "Damn it Aika. You always want to start fights with me, and that's why we can't have a good time anymore. Because you wanna be selfish. And don't act all innocent either Aika, I see the kind of clothes you wear when you go out, all the guy's you look at. What you think I didn't notice?"

N: Aika put her hand under her mouth when blood started dripping down her chin.

Aika: "What are you talking about?! I wasn't with any other guy's!" She sobbed.

Hiroto: "Oh cut the bullshit Aika! I saw you at school today talking to that loser from science class. What you were gonna let him sleep with you, is that it?!"

Aika: "No!"

Hiroto: "You're a damn liar! See, I don't know why I waste my time with you sometimes. You're nothing without me Aika, and you know it. I buy you nice clothes only for me to see you in! Not those bastards at our school! I take you out to nice restaurants to have you be wined and dined. Only for me to come back from the bathroom seeing you flirt with the waiter!"

Aika: "I wasn't flirting with anyone! I didn't even ask you to take me to dinner, or to buy me expensive clothes!"

N: He just scoffed then laughed and Aika just shook her head and closed her eyes when they overflowed with tears. Hiroto walked towards her and grabbed her arm.

Hiroto: "Get up. Now Aika! I said GET UP!!"

N: Aika had a shadow cover her hand and she slapped him back, sending him backwards falling on the floor. Aika became pale and even more scared when she saw blood coming out his nose. He got up and went to the restroom.

Aika: "Baby? Hiro? I-I'm so sorry Baby, I-I didn't meant to, I'm sorry."

N: Hiroto had seen the nose bleed and he got so mad this time. Aika started breathing heavy so she stood up and grabbed her phone and immediately called Lea. Hiroto took her phone away and threw it against the wall and Aika screamed when he pulled her by her hair again.

Hiroto: "You don't know when to quit do you?!"

Aika: "AAAH! NO! Hiro, let go! Please stop!! Let me go!!"

Hiroto: "SHUT UP!!"

Aika: "Aah! Echo-Shade!!"

N: Echo had appeared and punched Hiroto Aika fell backwards and looked at Echo-Shade with tears falling down her cheeks.

Echo-Shade: "Aika! Hurry find a shadow and hide. Now, go!"

N: She did as she was told and ran out of the house and Echo appeared a few feet behind her. She nearly tripped till he caught her she ran around a corner and heard Hiroto calling for her. Aika saw a car parked in a driveway and hid in it's shadow.

Hiroto: "Hah, hah, hah! AIKA!!?"

N: She covered her mouth and Echo-Shade brought his shadow finger to his mouth telling her to be quiet. She nodded and was shaking.

Hiroto: "AIKA!!! AIKA!!! AIKAAA!!!!"

Tokoyami: "Aika?!"

N: She opened her eyes and gasped, she then saw Tokoyami watching over her. It took a moment before she realized she was lying on the floor. She was still crying and breathing heavily.

Aika: "W-Wha-What happened?"

Tokoyami: "You collapsed and fainted."

Aika: "I did?"

N: She felt the tears falling down her cheek and wiped her eyes. She sat up and held her knees to her chest.

Aika: "I thought I forgot about what happened. But scars never leave you."

N: Tokoyami sat beside her and wrapped his arm around her and held her close.

Tokoyami: "Tell me what happened."

Aika: ... "Some old memories came flooding back to me. Some, I wish I'd forgotten. Hiroto scared me Tokoyami, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. For a long time I wished to forget all that he's done to me. ... But that just isn't possible."

N: She started sobbing and Tokoyami gritted his teeth as he got so angry.

Tokoyami: "Aika, I want you to get ready for tonight. I'm going to take you to a few places so you can forget all about this. Alright?"

Aika: *Sniff* "Okay."

N: He wiped away her tears and pushed her hair out of her face. He kissed the top of her head and pressed their heads together. He took her hands and helped her stand up, he went to her bed and grabbed his choker. She watched as he put it on and she tapped on his shoulder and gave him his tie. After he finished putting it on he gave her one more kiss and left. Aika went to the bathroom and splashed water on her face. And went to get an outfit from her closet. Meanwhile, Tokoyami was heading to his room and though no one could tell, he was furious.

"Hiroto scared me Tokoyami, physically, emotionally, and spiritually."

N: His fists were shaking the more he squeezed them and the veins in his hands were popping.

"I thought I forgot about what happened. But scars never leave you. For a long time I wished to forget all that he's done to me. ... But that just isn't possible."

N: Tokoyami stopped in his tracks and his whole body was shaking. He gritted his teeth and he gave a death glare and punched the wall with Dark Shadow's arm. There was a hole in the wall and Tokoyami started panting.

Tokoyami: 'Masaki Hiroto, if you and I ever cross paths I will make you pay for the pain and suffering you've caused Amari. No more will I allow you to haunt her!'

Dark Shadow: 'We both are gonna get him back for what he did to her Fumikage.'

(Hope you all enjoyed this chapter thank you all so much for getting me to 9k reads! It means a lot, but since I have school next week I will be busy with classes but I'm gonna work on finding some free time. Anyways thanks again everyone and if anyone has any requests for one-shots whether they're about Aika and Tokoyami or Todoroki and Deku, Bakugou and Kirishima lemme know, I'm open to ideas. See ya in the shadows;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.7K 59
a loud girl and a shy boy. could i make it anymore obvious? 𖨆♡𖨆 [kageyama x fem reader] WARNING ⚠️ smut ??? strong language mature themes achiev...
1K 85 35
Usagi Matsuda, 14, looks like any normal schoolkid, but outside could be quite deceiving. She has brilliant mind, top grades and smile on her face a...
9.8K 294 15
A coin has two sides and so do we! My twin sister and I couldn't be any different than that. We may both have wings but I was called a villain and a...
243 69 25
Rachel Takao goes to U.A. High School and joins Class 1-A, which later became one of the most famous. Ostensibly, this is an ordinary teenager who, l...