The manipulation games (Y/N x...

By angelrainwrites

⚠️[ONGOING STORY]⚠️ -LINK TO SPOTIFY PLAYLIST IS HERE ☁️🤍 - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7n2KiKd1cCQAdW... More

Kidnapped
Unexpected Comfort
Captivity
The Escape
His touch
Disastrous
Conflict
His help
Nightmares
Misunderstandings
Heart Bum
The aftermath
The plan
Volatile
His Vengeance
Feta

Zinging

886 20 48
By angelrainwrites

Chapter 13:

After waiting around after a dinner of the same gruel they always gave you, you stealthed back to Peter's room. You slept in there more than you did in your own room. You always blushed when you thought about the connection you two had. You were like a pair, a...relationship?

No. Terms like that weren't used in a place like this. Maybe once you two had escaped. But you had been heartbroken before....

As you went out on your morning walk, a strange distant chant caught your attention. Curiously you made your way towards the noise that began growing louder. Making your way past the church doors you saw the entire town gathered together listening to none other than your child sweetheart, Jason.

Jason was your everything growing up. Ever since you were toddlers you bathed, played and grew together. You knew everything about each other. You loved him. But times have changed, ever since you were sat down at the young age of 14 and told that Jason was your cousin and if you carried on trying to seduce him you'd be sent off to a religious rehab. Your mother had told you that you knew ever since you were young but you'd convinced yourself it was a lie.

Jason caught your eye and you saw him clench his fists. The old you would have shown some of your bare skin (ideally your elbow) in an attempt to seduce him, but Jason shut you out. His virile member hardened, and everyone in the church thought 'is he getting a hard on whilst talking about God?" He carried on speaking, blissfully unaware of the sausage party happening in his trousers. You bit your lip in defeat and ran out, falling over a toddler and his mother on the way. You looked back at the kid and shouted "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" But the toddler only cried in response. You picked yourself up (like you always do) and continued on your morning stroll.

You shut the memory out. You opened the door, looking both ways in the hallway to make sure no one was around.

Peter met you at the door, a slight curve to his mouth. "Sit down, Y/N," he said, nodding to the bed where you two had kissed less than 48 hours ago. You wanted to do it again suddenly, forgetting you plans for Brenner. You made eye contact, blushing at being caught.

Just because he was capable of making you feel...things, it didn't mean that you trusted him. After your parents' betrayal, you found yourself more closed off than ever, but a small part of you wanted to blindly trust him. His kindness made you feel guilt every time you questioned him.

He noticed the flush on your face and smirked slightly. "It's a little late to get shy now, isn't it?" He said softly, mocking you innocently. It was so hard to argue with that face.

"Quiet," you said, embarrassed that you had been caught, rolling your eyes. "So then, how are we going to make Brenner sorry?"

His lips curved into a mischievous smile...

——————————————————————

Standing outside Brenner's office, adrenaline rushing through your body, you were almost jumping with anticipation as Peter opened the door with a keycard.

You didn't want to know what he had to do to get that.

The security cameras were switched off for fifteen minutes. Leaving you to destroy Brenner's office.

The door opened with a high pitched beep and you stepped inside. It was basic, as you had imagined it. A metal desk, a basic bookcase with tapes on it instead of books, a filing cabinet, and documents. Lots of important documents. All lit by a harsh fluorescent light, making the white tiled walls shine.

Immediately stalking to the desk, you rifled through. "I wonder what documents he even...keeps," you said, your words stopping as you came across the familiar signatures of your parents. You swallowed, a lump forming in your throat. You wouldn't cry over them.

You felt a warm hand hold yours, concerned blue eyes meeting yours. His face was the picture of understanding. You wanted to know Peter had come to be given away at a younger age than you.

"I know what it's like to be alone," he said quietly. "But you don't have to be alone anymore." He squeezed your hand, the action making your heart melt.

"Yeah, well I'm not alone anymore. You're my partner in crime now," you teased.

He laughed softly. "You take the cabinet and I'll do the desk," he ordered.

You flung the drawers open carelessly, ripping them to shreds with a grin. Scattering the ruined documents over the room, you prayed silently that Brenner slipped on one of the pieces of paper when he found the mess in the morning. And then got a really bad concussion. What a shame.

You turned around to see what Peter was destroying, and frowned to see him pocket a tape.

"What's that?" You asked.

"My leverage," he said, an intensity in his eyes that made you swallow.

"Brenner's not going to like that," you said, more unsteadily than you hoped. You thanked God that he couldn't read your dirty thoughts right now. But he read your lustful gaze. Shit.

"Brenner's also not going to like that I corrupted his new favourite" He retorted, inching closer to you.

This was so dangerous.

"Not completely corrupted yet," you whispered. He was less than a foot away from you, his warmth making you feel hot all over. His breath rocked your lips. "There's more I want you to show me," you said, a surge of confidence taking over you.

He grabbed your chin, kissing along the trace of your jaw, moving to whisper in your ear, "Are you sure you want this?"

Did he mean to fuck right here in Brenner's office. It was a veritable slap in the face to Brenner.

Your mind was in a million pieces. You couldn't form words. "We- we only have fifteen minutes," you said breathlessly, trying to fight your desire.

He laughed, his breath ticking your neck as he whispered, "Trust me, love, I only need two minutes." You cursed your body's response as your eyes closed in pleasure.

"Please-" you whispered. Fuck restraint.

"Please what, hm?" He said softly, holding your jaw.

"Fuck me," you gasped. "Please."

In an instant, he lifted you up , your legs wrapping around his waist, and he placed you on Brenner's desk, right on top of those important documents. You giggled like an idiot.

"Shut up," he whispered, silencing you with a kiss.

You needed him. Craved him.

His fingers skirted the hem of your shift, pulling it off. He left a trail of kisses along your neck, down to your thighs. His hands skimmed your legs, planting kisses on the inner of your thighs, getting higher and higher. His touch lingered, burning your skin. Your need was building.

Oh god.

His hands reached your underwear, pulling them down. You bit your lip as he lowered, making heated eye contact. His eyes were simmering with an intensity, both of you making a dangerous amount of eye contact that made you tremble in arousal.

His fingers plunged in, making you gasp as he moved straight to your clit, wasting no time. You moaned as he worked your bundle of nerves with skilled hands. Burying your hands into his shoulders, you crumpled the fabric of his shirt in your hands.

"Do you like that?" He asked softly.

"Yes- yes," you breathed, unable to form words.

Before you could climax, he stopped, teasing you. "Peter, please," you gasped, drowning in desire.

"Say you're mine," he said commandingly. Anything to make him continue.

"I'm yours," you pleaded.

"Good girl," he said, making you moan as he pressed a kiss to the inside of your thigh.

He continued, his thumb working your clit as his fingers plunged inside, bringing you to the edge of your climax as he stopped again.

"Tell me I am the only one you want," he said, his voice full of command.

He had you wrapped around his finger. Literally.

"You are all I want! Please," you whined. He was torturing you every time he stopped.

"Not yet," he said roughly.

His mouth returned instead of his fingers, his tongue flicking in a way that made you cry out. His tongue traced around your clit, building agonising anticipation. Your hands were buried into his hair, legs thrown over his shoulders. His tongue stroked your clit, deciding by your whimpering that he had teased you enough, making your back arch, a moan caught in your throat.

His hands gripped your hips, squeezing possessively.

Again, he halted, taunting you.

"Peter-," you said breathlessly.

"Beg for me," he ordered, his hands tightening on your hips.

"Please- I need you to finish," you cried out, craving him like a drug. His tongue circled your clit, making you roll your eyes back in desire.

His tongue resumed, the motion and pressure of his tongue sending you into euphoria, his teeth nipping you slightly. He fingered you at the same time, making you scream as he allowed you to climax, your head thrown back in a moan.

You were breathless, legs quivering as waves of pleasure washed over you. You were dripping on the paperwork on Brenner's desk. With two fingers, he rubbed your clit, drenching two fingers in your cum.

"So wet for me," he mocked, tasting you. He stood to his full height, holding your jaw as he hissed you, making you crane your head up to meet his lips. You tasted yourself on his tongue.

"What do you want?" He said in between the kisses he planted on your neck.

"I want you to fuck me," you whispered on his lips, looking up to meet his eyes. Desire swam in eyes, and he wordlessly unbuckled his belt.

You had forgotten how big it was. Grabbing his shirt, you pulled him to you, kissing him savagely. You trembled with a mixture of excitement and anticipation. But first...

"My turn," you said.

"Y/N-," he said, almost uncomfortable. "I prefer giving than receiving."

"Let me make you feel as good as I feel," you said, looking up to meet his eyes. "Please."

That word was his weakness and he nodded slightly, his hands caressing your shoulders as you lowered, maintaining dangerous amounts of eye contact.

You worked his length, your fingers not being able to fully wrap around its width. "Y/N," he groaned, his eyes closing in desire.

The way he moaned your name incentivised you, making you lick a like up his cock, toying with him. Yes, give him a taste of his own medicine.

Your tongue caressed up to the tip, kissing the small drop of cum. You circled the too with your tongue, making him shudder.

"Y/N-" he started, but before he could finish his sentence you took him in your mouth, making him throw his head back against the wall, a rough moan caught in his mouth.

You brought him in halfway, tears stinging your eyes already. He opened his eyes, looking down at the sight of you tasting him, making him thrust into your mouth as he moaned.

"Y/N," he whimpered. The sound of his pleasure turned you on so much. You had never heard him so uncontrolled, so unable to focus.

He came, filling your mouth as you took him in, both yours and his taste on your tongue. He thrusted into your mouth, tears streaming down your face as you resisted gagging. He pulled out of your mouth and you stood up, feral at the sight of his unrestrained composure. You buried your hands into his shirt, pulling him towards you. He caught your waist as you met his eyes, whispering, "I want you to break the desk fucking me hard,"

A rough sound caught in his throat as he lifted you up on the desk, scattering more of the documents.

He positioned his cock and you felt hot all over. "Is that okay?" He asked, a strain in his voice.

"Yes-" you said breathlessly, "just kiss me." You were driven half wild in desire, sharing a hot, passionate kiss with him. It was raw and desperate, as if it were your last kiss. You ran your fingers through his tresses, out of breath. You moaned his name under your breath, making him shudder in pleasure. He pulled away from the kiss.

His gaze intensified as he searched your eyes. Neither if you said anything, but the interaction was so unfeigned and sincere that your cheeks flushed. He noticed and his lips smashed into yours whilst he thrusted half way, making you stretch to accommodate his size.

"Does that feel good?" He asked again.

"Yes- so good," you whimpered.

He pressed his erection into your core, thrusting as a groan tore from his throat. The flimsy desk rocked.

"You're so beautiful," he said, his voice muffled as he kissed your neck, sending shivers over you. You blushed, despite the fact that you were doing far worse.

"Peter-" you pleaded, rocking your hips against him, almost aching with desire. He thrusted harder and faster, making the metal desk creak, documents flying off the table.

"Patience," he cautioned, his restraint slipping as he grabbed your grown out hair with one hand, pulling your head back to make you meet his eyes, whilst he held your throat with the other. He squeezed your neck, not enough to hurt, but enough so that you felt lightheaded. "My hand looks good around your neck," he said roughly, his usual gentle demeanour undone by his arousal. When he fucked he became feral. Just how you liked it.

"I want you bent over this table," he groaned, repositioning you so that you were lying on your stomach on the desk.

"So demanding," you taunted, provoking him.

He laughed drily, smacking your ass. "Use that tone with me and you won't be walking for the next week." You heard the playful promise of the threat in his tone, disguised by his soft voice.

You bit down on your lip hard, adamant to not show him the effect he had on you just yet. Make him work for it.

You felt his warm hands squeeze your hips, holding on to them whilst he rammed into you from behind. Your hands tightened on the documents on the desk, crumpling them under your fingers as your moans turned to screams.

He rammed into you from behind, his honking, meaty, magnum balls swinging and slapping in victorious ecstasy. The wet slapping sound sent you into slippery, sliding, steaming ecstasy.

He groaned, thrusting hard all the way in, making one of the desk legs break and sending the desk falling over, papers scattering.

You laughed breathlessly as he ditched the table, picking you up and pressing your back against the wall, as you wrapped your legs around him.

He filled you, fucking you harder as your moans turned into screams. You moaned breathlessly, thoughts lost in your orgasm. You moved to put a hand over your mouth in embarrassment, but he pinned your arm above your head.

"I want to hear your pretty screams," he breathed. Those words made you ache for him more, your shame dissolving as you rocked your hips against him. You needed him to be inside you more.

"So impatient," he remarked against your neck. Heat flushed through you, your nails digging into his back. His lips devoured yours, and you could taste yourself on his tongue.

This is so dirty. I love it.

He pushed in, his full length sending a mixture of pain and euphoria. His arm muscles flexed as he held you up against the wall, whilst his hair fell in front of his face. You moaned his name, worshipping the syllables. He threw his head back, the masked facial expression he usually wore was undone as he came. He finished, a groan escaping his mouth. Both of you panting heavily.

He stroked your jaw, his eyes full of admiration as he held you up with one strong arm. He leaned in, kissing you passionately before he put you down slowly. Your face buried into his shoulder, panting heavily as ecstasy washed over your body.

Your legs were still shaking and you bit your lip as you tried not to collapse, pain from the size of his cock still lingering.

He noticed, caging your body against the wall with his and stroked your cheek with his thumb. Your face heated in a mixture if shame and nervousness.

"Do I need to carry you again, hm?" he said softly. All traces of the rough and commanding tone he had used was gone.

In truth, you didn't think you could walk after he had just destroyed your pussy. You didn't think you would be able to walk for days, but you didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"That was some zinging sex my slime!" You shouted, dabbing with both arms. "But I'm fine," you lied. "I've had worse." You cringed at the meaning behind that sentence. You didn't mean that, but you wondered whether he would get jealous at the thought of you having past relationships.

His lips curved, a hint of that devilish smile. "Trust me love, I can fuck you so hard you won't leave my bed for days."

This chapter was written by rain ☁️😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 15K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
273K 31.3K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...