Evolved Love

By JoyStansSidNaaz

They say, "Love is not limited by our relationships but shapes how they flow! Relationships do not define us... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Much Love πŸ₯°
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Thank You β€οΈπŸ«‚
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Sid...❀️
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (Last part)

Chapter 39

4.9K 768 130
By JoyStansSidNaaz

Same day, 12 am, 12th December it is..

Sidharth is busy watching some news when Sana comes, turns off the TV and shifts herself on his lap, drapping her arms around his neck..

"Kitne boring ho aap Sidharth!"... says Sana, looking deep into his eyes..

"Achha? Mujhe tou nehi lagta!".. he replies huskily, nudging his head with hers..

"Galat fehmi mein ho aap! Itne bhi cool nehi ho!"

He smirks..

"Hayeee these smirks Shukla Ji! Isi smirk ne hi tou mar dala!"..Sana being over dramatic..😅

"Nautanki!".. he nips her lips..

"Happy birthday baby!".. she smiles lovingly, placing kisses on his cheeks and forehead..

"Itni rukhi sukhi birthday wish?!".. he asks, gazing playfully at her..

Sana giggles.."Sabr karo..sabr ka fhal mitha hota hai!"

"Wahi tou karna nehi ata hai mujhe!".. he slids his hand inside her top and rasps against her bare skin around her neck..

"Sidharthhh..ruko na..idhar dekho..".. she tries to take his face in between her hands..

"Pehle I want my gift..".. he shoves and nibbles deep onto her shoulder, drapping and squeezing her back at the same time..

"Sid.. ha..".. she leaves a hot exhale and their mouths meet with an high intensity kiss! He let the straps of her sleeves fall and pulling the top down, he gets one hand under her bra to fondle her breast..

"You drive me crazy! Sex feels all sensuous now baby!"...He talks through his rapid breaths and she immediately pulls him down to her chest to plant his mouth on her nipples. She is now naked from her belly up as he starts to lick and kiss her all over. Then he raises his mouth to hers again and slips his tongue over hers. Sana feels her hormones are hiking to no end and the heat he is rising in her is driving her crazy..

He pulls her dress off completely and she eventually reaches down to unzip him, helping him out of his pants. She bends over carefully, taking care of her growing fetus, and takes his manhood into her mouth and starts bobbing her head up and down on it..

"Oh babyyy..!".. he fondles her face with mad passion and takes her down to her knees on the floor..

"Sidharth careful.."..she feels a little stressed but for a fact, she knows an intercourse can hardly harm the fetus, provided if a proper care is taken during the process. She did her research and seems all ready to be loved by her man on his special day letting herself hold on to the couch and it is a perfect position to allow him an access within her warmth! And with one expert thrust, he inches inside, drapping her entirely from behind. She shudders and moans for more pleasure as he continues to thrust in response to her involuntary actions..

"Sidharthhh...!".. she takes his name in between her hiked breaths..

He stops and shifts himself to the couch and pulls her on his hardness! ..."Come, ride on me baby! Let me look at you!"..He slids smoothly into her swollen warmth as he glids deep inside and she starts riding on him, crushing all her weights on him, reclining to kiss him passionately and going back to the position to match her snuggles! He keeps watching her with love and feels nothing extra but only love!!

******************

After around 30 minutes..

"Can I ever stop being so driven while making love to you?".. he traces down his thumb down her cheek..

She shoves her head into his shoulder shyly..

"Yeh achha hai! Be in your wildest form during the sex and baad mein shy away thinking on your actions!" .. he smirks, kissing on her cheek tenderly..

"Sidharth..? ".. she calls him being in his embrace..

"Hmm..?"

She takes pause..

He looks down at her face..

"Kya baba?"

"Kuch nehi..".. she cuddles more into him making him feel content all over again..

***************

Next Evening..

He calls her from office..

"Hello..?"

"Haan ji birthday boy!"

"What birthday boy?! Main nehi ana chahta tha office aaj! Kyun bhejdi mujhe?!".. he knows about her plan but nothing in detail. She had to spill a little as he wasn't willing to leave her for a second..

"Awww.. Mera bachha!".. she blows a kiss over the phone..

"Hmm..! Bohot ho gaya yaar! I want to spend all my time with you today! Itna kya plan kar rahi hai baby! For me, your presence matters the most! Please get ready, I will take you for out lunch after an hour..".. he becomes all impatient..

"Sidharth, Sidharth! Ek second! Meri baat suniye, baas kuch time aur, maine kuch bohot special plan kiya hai aapke leye! Bohot hi special! Please baby! Thoda sa aur patience..?"

"Ajeeb musibat hai yaar!" 😅

"2 more hours..phir Abhay Bhaiya will bring you here.."

"Abhay? Why Abhay?! I can come on my own na baby!"

"Uff ooh! Bohot sawal karte ho aap! Ab phone rakho, mujhe bohot kam hai.. bye!"

"Bye.. and keep someone with you! Dont go anywhere alone!"

"Haan haan samajh gayi! Chalo bye.. "

"Byee..".. he hangs up..

******************

Late evening..

The floor is all set, Sidharth has already arrived and he is busy interacting with his close friends and family when Sana goes under the spot light to drive his attention towards her..

"Sidharthhh?"... She calls him in her trailing tone in microphone and the entire crowd turns back, including him..

"Where do I start from samajh nehi araha! Pehle tou yeh bolungi that thank you for the patience you kept! It was hilarious!".. she laughs making everyone else laugh as well..

He folds his arms around his chest and wonders whats coming next, looking at her lovingly..

"Honestly, six months back, when I was barely a newly married bride, I used to be really shy, possibly because I was just trying to grasp things around..! Natural bhi hai! Lekin aaj agar main idhar khadi hoke baat kar rahi hoon, without shying away from the crowd, then I can proudly say that it's you who has given me enough love and strength to be this newly transformed Sana!"... Her eyes almost well up..

She continues, turning her face to her mother in law..."Mummy ji, probably I haven't ever spoken my heart this much, but I can't thank you enough for this man you have given me!! A heartfelt thank you for choosing me over thousands!"... She folds her hands showing gratitude towards her..

She turns back to Sidharth again..."Pyaar tou sab karte hai Sidharth! Like all good husbands love their wives but not every good husband protects and respects his love like you do! Not every husband keeps that guts to take a stand for his wife's dreams! Your love, dedication, protection, care and not giving up nature have got me Sidharth! And I must say you have successfully locked me within your paradise for good!"..loving tears start flowing her eyes..!

His eyes start glistening too but he wants to hear everything she has in her store to say tonight, so holds onto his flowing emotions patiencely..

She adds..."I won't take much time because we are here to enjoy! So keeping it short, I would like to wish my husband a very happy birthday! May God bless us a forever togetherness! ".. she folds her hand to convey her heartfelt thanks to her creator for the life HE has given her so far..

"Main sochti rahi, sab ko padeshan kiya, because I was very confused ki kya special karun main aap ke leye! Aisa kya dun main aap ko jo kabhi kisine aap ko nehi diya! But I didn't know that this birthday of yours will be made special by HIM (God she meant) only!"

Sidharth's heart starts racing! He is probably catching the impulse now!!

He clutches on Snigdha's hand and looks straight towards his wife, waiting for her to spill next..

"Isse zyada special main kya karti aap ke leye! Babaji ne khud de diya aap ko aap ka sab se special birthday gift! Congratulations Sidharth Shukla! You will be a daddy soon!".... She smiles through her tears, breaking him down there in flowing tears!!

God this left me teary! Do comment to share your views on this.. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 4.2K 21
This story is based on Sidnaaz life after biggboss, how a tradegy turns our sidnaaz's life upside down. peep in to know more. hope u enjoy it😊
965K 59.4K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...
31.3K 2.3K 22
A story about two different personalities.. All about destiny πŸ’• Ft. Sidnaaz
29.3K 3.1K 67
There are a lot of stories on this particular bond and it shows how precious this bond is to many people. This story starts halfway from Bigg Boss 1...