Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

Af Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... Mere

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Betrayal
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
I am ready
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

Proved Me Wrong

1.5K 39 1
Af Haizlena

~~~~~~~~~~~~
◇◇▪︎• 2 Weeks Later •▪︎◇◇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"Why that smug face bro?" Raquelle laughed.
I was with ryan and raquelle. Me and raquelle got very close in past few weeks.

"I want to ask you guys something." I said.

"Yeah whats up?" Raquelle asked.

"Wanna go for a holiday?" I asked.

"Holiday?" Ryan asked.

"Hell yes. But without selena?" Raquelle asked.

"I was planning this from a very long time. Now that I am free from all those promotions and photoshoots, I think we can take a week off." I said.

"Shall we not wait for sel?" Raquelle asked again.

"We dont have to."

"What do you mean?"

"I was thinking we should go to new york." I said shyly.

"Damn it Y/N/N that thought is making you blush." Raquelle laughed.

"I am in. I always wanted to go there plus, selena will be so happy seeing you there." Ryan said.

"She will be. But we arent telling her. Its going to be a surprise for her." I said.

"Oh my god, Y/N. Thats so cute.I am so in." Raquelle said cheerfully.

"Alright so pack your bags. We are leaving tomorrow." I said.

"Tomorrow!" Ryan and raquelle exclaimed.

"Yeah I booked our flight. We are leaving tomorrow."

"Youu booked our tickets already?What if we would have said No?" Ryan asked.

"Then I was going alone." I shrugged.

"Dude-"

"Shut up Ryan! Don't question his excitement to go to new york." Raquelle said.

"That excitement is not for newyork its for someone who is living there." Ryan smirked.

"Enough you guys. I'll melt right here from embarrassment." I said, looking down shyly.

"You are so cute." Raquelle pinched my cheek playfully.

"Alright Elle, I'll drop you to your house. Start the packing already." Ryan said.

"Kay. See you soon Y/N/N." Raquelle said.

Ryan went to drop raquelle to her House and I went to my room and started packing.
I was so excited to meet selena. She will be shocked. Her reaction will be worth to watch when she will see me all of a sudden. I just can't wait to see her again after so long time.
I was interrupted when my phone started ringing. I quickly picked up the call.

"Hey Baby, I was just thinking about you? How are you? How was your day? Have you had your dinner yet?"

"Oh my gosh Y/N, breathe. Yes I was thinking about you too. I just came home. I had my dinner on my way. Happy?"  Selena giggled.

"So damn happy."

"What were you doing?"

"Pac-I-um-just missing you." I said.

"Awwe, baby. I will be back soon. My trip is almost over." She said.

"When soon?" I asked.

"Umm 5 days or a week maybe." She said.

"You already stayed there for more than 2 weeks."

"I am so sorry baby. But I'll make it upto you, don't worry."

"I know you will."

~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV

I felt so relived after talking with Y/N. We talked for an hour. Its a pretty great thing as we didn't got so much time from past few days.
I checked all my messages and scrolled social media for a few minutes when i got a notification. Someone sent me a few pics on my private number. Who could it be?
I tapped the notification and downloaded the images. When I opened the images, i couldnt believe my eyes. I felt like my heart's been ripped out, like  a slap on my face which I never expected.
I fell down on the bed in shock.

"Selena are you okay?" Cara rushed towards me.

"H-H-How-Why?" I wasnt able to form any words.

"What happened tell me. Please." Cara sat beside me and held me.
I hugged her and started crying. She rubbed my back until I cried all out.

"What happened selena?" She asked when I pulled back.

"How can he do this to me. I thought he was different but he is the same as others. I hate him."

"Y/N?" She asked. I nodded yes.

"What did he do?" Cara asked.
I pulled out my phone and showed her the pics I received from an unknown number.

"Did you talked to him?"she asked.

"I did not. I dont want to talk to him."

"Selena, you cant just ignore him. He might have an explanation."

"Explanation?" I chuckled. "You mean excuse. I dont want his fucking excuses."

"But you have to talk to him though."

"I dont want to waste my time. I'll talk to him when I go back to Encino."

"As you like. Dont overthink okay? I am here if you need anything." Cara said

"I wont. Its not like this has happened to me for the first time." I chuckled.

Cara gave me a concerned look before leaving. I thought things are going to work out between me and Y/N. I thought he was different. I thought that pure broken soul would never break anyone's heart.
'But you proved me wrong Y/N Y/L/N. I hate you. I fucking Hate you!'

~~~~~~~~~
FlashBack
~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"Ryan how do I look?"

"Perfect."

"Thanks. Dude, I am having a bad feeling about this." I said.

"Why is that?"

"Selena always felt insecure when I was around Hailee. What if she finds out."

"First of,You are just hanging out with her. Secondly, why did you said yes when you knew selena would feel insecure?"

"It would be rude if I said No." 

"Then just chill. Inform Selena that you were out with hailee."

"Cool that's right."
My phone lighted up with a notification. It was a text from hailee saying she's waiting outside my house.

"Alright Ryan, see you."

"Bye. Have fun. Dont think too much."

"Yeah, bye."

~~~

"You are so funny Y/N." Hailee laughed.
"Its late night, I think we should leave."

"Yeah. I had fun today thanks." I said

"Its okay, silly. Next time bring selena too. I missed her." She said.

"Ye-yeah."

We both left the restaurant and we were walking towards the car.

"How was the food?" Haile asked.

"Well, I was not a fan of thai food but this restaurant changed my mind. It was delicious." I said.

"I know right." Hailee winked.

"You were at the studio today. Are you releasing a song?" Hailee asked.

"Yeah. Two songs actually."

"Oh my stars! Thats so great. I loved your songs. I cant wait to hear the new ones."

"Thanks." I said shyly.
She was opening the car door when I stopped her.

"Hailee wait! Dont move."

"Whats up?" she spinned around.

"I said dont move. There's a bee on your neck."

"A BEE! Fuck!" She tried to kill it.
"Y/N it got sticked on my neck. Its stinging. FUCK!" She groaned.

"Wait. Dont move let me see." I leaned closer and moved her hair from her neck. The bee was stinging hailee on her neck. Hailee wrapped her hands around my neck, sacred and frightned.
I hit the bee, without hurting hailee and threw it off.
We were so close to each other. Our eyes staring into each others and our faces an inch apart. If Anyone walked on us they would defenitely think we are kissing or we kissed.
I moved back nervously and she pulled back her hands, looking down and fixing her hair.
'That was awkward. Thank god no one saw us.' I said to myself.

Hailee dropped me back to my house.

"Stay in touch Y/N." She said as I climbed out of the car.

"Ofcourse. Give my love to your family and martini."

"Sure." She smiled and drove off.

I lied down on my bed and it was almost 2 am in midnight. I let out a tired sigh.
I got a text from mabel.

Mabel:
Selena is free. You can call her now.

:Y/N
Thank you so much mabel
You are the best
Take care
Bye

Mabel:
No problem Y/N.
You too take care, Byee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback Ends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

29K 1.2K 15
❝we used to be best friends, i miss those days❞ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 y/n reunites with her famous ex best friend and soon falls in love ❝i love you and no...
113K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
516 34 18
high school sweethearts. that's what you and tyler used to be. you loved each other so much and dated throughout almost all of high school. your rela...