My priceless gems

By Vishnuanuja

Tanu, a lotus eyed teenage girl Faces many difficulties because of their overprotective 5 brothers who loves... More

prologue
characters
First day
Romance (shwaan)
First kiss
Role play
waterfall โคโคโค
lie exposed
Evil Raka
performance โค
Letter
imprisoned
Rescued
Letter - 2
Nikah??
โš ๏ธThe end โš ๏ธ
โค๏ธRomance at peakโค๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ณHickey๐Ÿ˜ณ
sneaked out
๐Ÿค’High fever๐Ÿค’
๐Ÿ˜Love at first sight๐Ÿ˜
First meet (Yashvi)
Confession (Yasvi)
Bro sis fights
Admitted
๐Ÿ˜ฒFeelings of Ved revealed๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Drunken Sid
Rishi's misunderstanding
VED'S TRUTH
Saying goodbye to bros
Evil Raka plan failed
Rihaan's anger
Tanya's dead ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Remembering Tanya
pervert Ved
mysterious girl
Ayaan's ex gf ๐Ÿง
Yashvi romance
Rose & Henry๐Ÿ˜
little angels
Sid's secret
Ayaan and Ayesha wedding
Rishi's faith
Rishi's parents death
Sid marriage
Astrologer prediction
club night party
punishment
casual date
Rihaan's birthday
Lie detector machine
Rihaan and Shwetha marriage
New York
Goons in Kerala
Melodious voice
Finding Tanya
Reunion of soulmates
Ishaan and Paro marriage
Do my brothers hate me???
Baby boy

Ishaan in love

120 11 13
By Vishnuanuja

That gunda was about to kill Ishaan when a sweet and melodious voice rang of a girl.

Girl - அப்பா தயவு செய்து இன்று அவரை விட்டுவிடுங்கள் என் திருமணம் இன்றாவது யாரையும் கொல்லாதீர்கள். தயவு செய்து அப்பா

Translation - Dad please leave him today is my marriage at least for today don't kill anyone. please dad

Subramanium - சரி அவனை விட்டுவிடு என் கைகளில் ரத்தக்கறை படிந்து என் மகள் திருமணத்தை நான் கெடுக்க விரும்பவில்லை.

Translation - ok leave him I don't want to spoil my daughter marriage by staining my hands with blood.

Ishaan POV

What is this happening with me and what is that girl saying. Maybe she's trying to save me as I read her facial expression. Her eyes are so beautiful but why she's looking at me.

Vimal Ramana as Parvathi Subramanium
Daughter of Subramanium
V traditional and loves to do rituals
Loves to wear jewelry, kind and soft hearted

Parvathi POV

I don't want to marry anyone my father wish. Hope I get any help with this young man. He's so good he wasn't scared of abba. Though he's so kind and I listened everything how he stood against my father as he didn't care about his own life for saving an individual life. I will throw my handkerchief so that when he will pick it up then he will see the word HELP. Hey Venkateshwara I guess he help me in escaping this house and I get a life partner like him.

Subramanium - Parvathi why are you here?? Tomorrow is ur marriage you must be in ur room.

Subramanium hold parvathi's shoulder and gently grabbed her towards her room.

Parvathi threw her handkerchief towards Ishaan.

Ishaan picked the handkerchief and saw the words HELP. He understood that Subramanium is forcing his daughter for marriage. Though he's such a gentle man that he want to help her.

Parvathi went into her room. Her room was surrounded by safeguards who were making sure no one is allowed to enter Parvathi's room except Subramanium.

But one chirpy bubbly and sweet girl wants to meet her di.

Safeguards - But sir told me no one is allowed to meet her. We are following the orders of our master.

Girl - Don't you know me. I will complain to abba you were not following my orders. You are the servant of mine too and u r insulting I will order to stake you.

Safeguards - Sorry mam please don't order to stake me.

Girl - OK OK a last time I am forgiving you but you should know ur limits.

Safeguards - Sorry mam from now onwards I will never commit this mistake again.

Alice Kaushik as Raavi Subramanim
Bubbly, chirpy and cute girl.
V kind girl love to help everyone
Youngest daughter of Subramanium
Currently 22 yrs old.

Raavi - Paro di did you made any plan to escape this house otherwise abba will marry you with anyone.

Parvathi - No Raavi but I didn't lose my hope completely. I asked for help to that good hearted young man. I am sure he will help me to sneak out from this house.

Raavi - Paro di I am thinking if he comes to take you and ran with him. Then Abba will kill him. You know na about abba he can do anything for this marriage. He will marry you with that business man son who is famous for business of diamond in India. Then his power will be more.

Parvathi - He is sacrificing me for his evil deed. I don't want to stay away from my abba. But I don't have any options this is the only way to get ride from this situation.
I am worried about you what will Abba do with you if he came to know that I ran then he will force you for marriage.

Raavi - Don't worry about me Paro di. No one can force me I will never marry I will live an independent life.

Parvathi chuckled at this line.

At night

Ishaan came and saw that a girl is sleeping he assumed that she is parvathi but it was Raavi.

Ishaan - I am here to help you. I will help you from escaping this home. You saved my life now I will save ur life. Will you come with me???

Raavi - Jiju paro di is in another room. (Teasing)

Ishaan - Who are you?? (Confused)

Raavi - Younger sister of Paro di. But how will you go to her room. Safeguards are present outside her room.
I have an idea.

Raavi and Ishaan went near the room of Parvathi.

Imagine this is Ishaan who is dressed like a girl and he is going to parvathi room.

Safeguards - Who is this girl??

Raavi - She is my friend. Actually we want to discuss about designs of saree and she's a fashion designer so she will help to choose the best outfit for her marriage.

Safeguards - Okk you can go mam

Raavi and Ishaan went into parvathi room.

Parvathi was jumping with joy after seeing that Ishaan came for her to take with him.

Parvathi - Thank you young man for coming here to save me from that forceful marriage.

Ishaan - It's my duty to help anyone who is in trouble. I rented a car so where I have to drop you.

Parvathi - I don't need ur help then you can go. (Sadly)

Ishaan - Okk fine then.

Raavi - Why are you teasing my sister. Why don't you tell her that you came here to take her.

Ishaan made his teasing face and Parvathi pout at him.

Parvathi - So u were teasing me and at this bad situation. I will not talk to you.

Ishaan - No no I am not here to take you I am here to say your name is so beautiful parvathi.... Like goddess parvathi.

Parvathi - My amma named me. But now she's no more. I always miss her.

Raavi - Paro di stop being emotional go with this young man otherwise if abba came to know that he came here to take you. Abba will kill him.

Ishaan - BTW my name is Ishaan. You can call me that.

Raavi - Leave that now you should be focusing on how will both of u escape from this house. That safeguards are waiting outside.

********************"*"**************

That was it guys
Hope you like it.

My Tamilian and my English friends
Hope you like this chappy

Shivi fans are welcome here
*Throwing flowers for their swagat*

Do shower your love on my this chappy if you really are a fan of Saurav Raj Jain
I wish he do more historical south movies.

And I keep on getting ideas to make my store more interesting.

Do shower your precious love by voting your views in this chapter.

And I'm gonna reveal my insta ID with my dear readers - parvathi.wini3

So follow me guys so I can connect with my lovely readers.

Bye Bye
Love u readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
435K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...