MY Hero Academia: Itachiyama...

By Godslayer2468

A Hero school located in the North of Japan. A hero school on the raise and is slowly getting on the same lev... More

Chapter 1 (The start)
Chapter 2 (Growing)
Chapter 3 (The date)
Chapter 4 (It's almost time...)

Chapter 5 (The exam)

127 2 265
By Godslayer2468

Howdy, Howdy. Guess who back with another chapter of this story!! You thought I was going to forget!?! HA! Nope! MY GOD THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG AS SHIT!!!

But! I had hella fun writing it! I don't want to take all your time up and let you all read this all I got to say Arvomai I hope you like how I did your character so far. And Enderman534 heh...hope you enjoy your character part.

Other then that,

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier woke up and felt something on his chest. As he looks to his side, he sees Neo sleeping peacefully; he smiles and rubs her hair; Xavier then looks down to his chest and sees Eve sleeping on his chest, snoring.

Xavier: 'Must have made her way in here last night? This...is nice...' Xavier leaned up but slightly pulled back down and saw it was Neo, who muffed a bit. He smiled. "Neo, we have to get up... it's a big day."

Neo grumble.

Xavier: "Heheh, come on, babe." He kept one arm wrapped around Eve, who was on his chest, and leaned on the side of the bed to allow Neo to fall on his back, and he had to carry both of them to the bathroom. 'This is a lot harder than it looks, jeez.'

They soon got to the bathroom, and he put the two sleepy and dazed girls near the sink. Their eyes lid was only half open. Xavier turned the hot water on and past them their toothbrush; they took it.

Xavier: "Come on you two, you gonna have to wake up."

Eve: "mmmmmh."

Neo: *pout*

Xavier: *chuckled* "Come on you two."

The three of them begin to watch up and brush their teeth. As they splash water on their face and wake up a little more, they go downstairs to the kitchen where Xavier's mom is cooking breakfast. She sees the little family come down and smile.

Mom: "Morning."

Xavier: "Morning."

Eve: "Morning...grandma." She said, rubbing her eyes.

Neo: *nod*

Mom: "Heheh, it's still funny watching you three trying to get up."

Xavier: "This is going to become a normal thing isn't it."

Mom: "Get used to it dear, now you two eat." She put a plate of food in front of them. "You both had a big day ahead of you. And you need to make sure your belly is food." They smile.

Xavier: "Thanks mom."

The family all dug in and ate breakfast. Xavier, Neo, and Eve all had to admit that today's breakfast just hit different! It was so GOOD!! They ate everything and asked for seconds. Doing breakfast, Eve burp, and the family looks at her for a few seconds before chuckling. They all soon finish, and all begin to get changed over. Xavier and Neo came downstairs and saw Eve on the couch watching tv and saw both of them.

Eve hopped off the couch, made her way to the two, and hugged Xavier's leg.

Eve: "Good luck papa." She then hugs Neo's leg. "Good luck mama."

The two smile and kneel down to Eve's level.

Xavier: "Thank you, Eve, and with your good luck hug, we got this." Neo nodded as well. Eve smiles; Xavier pats Eve's head. "We should get going; see you later, Eve, be good for grandma Storm, ok."

Eve: "Mhm! Ok papa." A smile appeared on her face.

Xavier and Neo were shocked but slowly had a smile on their face and brought Eve for a group hug. Xavier's mom smiles and snaps a photo. They turned around and saw her looking at them, smiling.

Mom: "chchi, you three make such a loving family. Oh I am so proud of you two."

Xavier: "Thank mom."

Mom: "Now, get going, you two got a exam to crush!" The two nodded and made it to the door. "Hang on Xavier wait!"

Xavier: "Hmm? Yes, mom?" His mom walked up to him and removed a necklace around her neck that was a silver ace of spade card. She put it around his neck, and Xavier looked down, surprised. "Mom...this is your...."

Mom: "My favorite necklace, yep...I wore it when I went to take the entrance exam back in my day, heheh. Son..." Xavier's mom brought him into a hug. "I'm so proud of you; you have no idea. I love you and never forget that...."

Xavier: "Mom..." He hugged back.

Mom: *Broke the hug* "Now...go crush that entrance exam." She smiled and put her fist out.

Xavier: "Right!" His fist bumps back.

Xavier and Neo left the house with a smile, their heads held high as they made their way to ITA. On the way there, they saw Kronii sitting on some bricks listening to music; she opened her eyes and saw them coming. They stopped in front of her, she nodded her head, and the three made their way to the train ride.

As they got past the train gate, they saw Demetria. She saw them. All of them nodded their heads and hopped on the train. On the train, they were quiet and focused. None of them said a thing; they were getting focused and zoned in.

No word needs to be said; they all have been working their butt off for this for the last ten months-even longer. This was another massive step for them to become heroes and accomplish their dream.

As the train reaches their stop, they get off and make their way to ITA. As they walk, they see Takao and soon catch up with him. He saw them and was about to say something but saw how quiet they were, and he knew...their getting focused and zoning in; he did the same and turned back forward.

Takao is taking a considerable gamble right now...he couldn't pass the U.A. entrance exam...neither could Kimura. The look on his friend's face when he saw that Kimura failed...Kimura admitted defeat right then and there, and he...gave up...

At least Kimura got 20 villain points...all Takao could muster was 12 secret hero points...and that's it. His quirk was useless against those damn machines...what could he have done?! Takao wanted to just call it quits right then and there...if he couldn't get U.A., what were the chances he had getting these other top hero schools...but Kimura gave him one last push.

Kimura: "Bro....go...you are a better hero than me and have the heart and drive... don't quit... don't be me...go prove them wrong about your quirk."

Takao: '*deep breath* Kimura...you might not be painted in the best light with some stuff, but I know you're a good...friend... I'm not just doing this for me... I'll carry both our dreams and burden. Watch me, bro!' Takao opened his eyes and had a dead-serious look on his face.

Many students were silent while walking into ITA; the air felt thick. You could tell everyone was focused and wanted to pass. Still, they all knew the hard truth right now...only a select few could get in...while they were walking, their cameras looking at all the kids coming for the tests.

???: "My, I guess we got another patch of hungry students. Heheh, good." We see a man sporting a white dress shirt, a dark red tie around his neck, a black double-breasted waistcoat, and matching dress pants. He wears orange lace-up sneakers with incredibly thick soles, circular black eyes, and a large scar over the right one.

Zhongli: *sip tea* "Yes, I guess you plan to work again, Principal Shad."

Shad: "Heheh! You give me too much credit; Zhongli, all I did was hold off the entrance exam after U.A. entrance exam and a few other hero schools and do it on the same day as Shiatsu high. That sense of knowing you have only one chance to get into such a top school. You get to say you went to so and so. I pass this test and work on becoming so many kids dream...but." Eyes had a shadow cast over them. "That feeling sinks in after you fail one of the big hero school tests; reality slowly finally sets in. You begin to see the difference between those who have the talent, the skills, the blood, the sweat, and tears to make their dream a reality instead of just fantasizing about it. You cannot foolishly believe you can achieve something because you said...only those who actually work for it truly deserve it." Shad had his hand slightly bent near his face and looked at all the students.

???: "Heh, people wonder why you and the principal of the U.A. get along so well." Shad slightly turned his head and saw a man with blue hair, a lovely blue double-breasted waistcoat, and white dress shoes. He is relatively tall.

Shad: "Hmmmhmm, thank you Kori. We are very close after all."

Kori: 'I don't think that's a compliment but sure.' Kori went to the screen. "I can already tell most of these kids feel the pressure. Failing one test and now going to do another tough one not too long after...carries some pressure now does it."

???: "Well of course, that just lets them and us know who has been really actually dreaming to be heroes and understand they can't slack off." We see a lady with dark brown eyes and wears her black hair between chin- and shoulder-length.

Zhongli: "That's your right Tashigi, we need heroes that actually want to step up to the plate, not those who want to settle for mediocre at best."

???: But, I must say hehhe, a few look serious and calm." We see a lady with a head feature looking like an Axolotl. She looked at Xavier and his friend.

???: "If I'm not mistaken, they are from the school that got a student recommendation correct." We see a man with medium white hair and black eyes wearing a typical school teacher outfit.

Zhongli: "Yep, that's them. I'm very interested in them, Goru, if that Handley boy was anything to go off."

Kori: "True, what that boy did at the recommendation test...I wonder what those who were around him are capable of if he says his friends are just as good."

Shad: "Hopefully his friends can back it up."

Back with Xavier and them, they look around and see all the students and how worried some are and tense.

Xavier: "I guess we're not the only ones feeling the pressure."

Kronii: "It makes sense...many of them probably took the UA entrance exam and failed...and ITA test is on the same day as Shiatsu high. So it only makes sense."

Demetria: "Seeing them all nervous and worried makes me nervous."

Takao: "*deep breath* We should loosen up a bit." The squad looks at Takao. "If we are too uptight we could mess up and miss important things and crack under the pressure."

They all took a deep breath and loosened up a bit. And they smile.

Xavier: "You're right. Thanks."

Takao: "No problem, let's get to the first testing part."

They all move toward a classroom testing area they would be in. As they all took their seats, they saw people looking even more worried and nervous than before.

Xavier: '*sigh* Worried about yourself right now Xavier...you got this...man you know I wouldn't mind having inner me talking to me right now to maybe help me calm down...or would he be a dick? Question for later.'

A teacher saw the students all quiet, looking straight forward.

Teacher: 'Shad, you really love making students worried, don't you...*sigh* I'm sure you're getting a kick out of this.' His phone vibrated, and he saw a message from Principal Shad.

Shad: 'HEHEH!!!'

Teacher: 'UH! *sigh* just focus on my part.'

The Teacher went to the front of the class, and the students all leaned upward to pay attention.

Teacher: "Alright, as you know, you are about to take part of the ITA written test; I'm sure I don't have to explain much. But I will say it if you are caught cheating, you will ask to turn your test in, leave the campus, and cannot take apart the main part of the test, understand." They all nod. "Good, I shall start by passing out the test now."

Xavier got his test and took one more look around the room. The only one of his friends who was in the room was Kronii. Neo, Demetria, and Takao all had their test in another classroom. He saw how zoned in she was and could tell she was reading carefully, not messing this up. Xavier turns back to his test.

Xavier: 'Alright, let's begin....' As he read the question to the best of his abilities, he noticed a few errors in some of the questions. At first, he didn't care for them, but after the 5th one, he noticed it more and more...so he made minor corrections. 'Strange? Why would they have some errors? A school like ITA wouldn't do that on purpose...would they? Hmmm? Handley did say I should be on my toes the moment we walk through the door...maybe...maybe it is a part of the test...alright, so be it.'

Xavier continued with the test and soon got to section 2 of it. He wasn't no issue with this section. Just some basic questions about heroes, the school history, and quirks. Section 3 was more about math, science, and reading overall. Section 4, though...was interesting.

Xavier: 'Hmm? Situational question? You are all in a mall with two new friends you made at an outing, and a random person comes up to you, and all begin to demand for another person from them? You step in but a fight breaks out? The person in question's quirk is strength enhancing quirk, and your quirk is a sense enhanced base quirk. The fight soon heads down to the first floor into a crowded area? How do you handle this?' Xavier blinks a few times. He looks around, and just from some of the other reactions, he can tell others are in this section and just as confused. 'What type of question is this?!?!'

Xavier: '*sigh* Well, for one, this random dude is a complete and utter dumbass! Can someone have that much hate for someone, you waste a perfectly good day to target another group of his friends? Damn what did he do, take your girl? But how I would handle it...well let see....' Xavier thought for a moment. 'Well depends where we are at the mall. If I know I'm in a very dangerous area and in a crowded place where most people are, I would want to get us to an area far away from everyone. Need to make sure this idiot doesn't try to hurt anyone? Get him in a wider, more open space or an enclosed area where he can't use anything against me...just strength, huh? Doesn't sound like he can get faster with it. Or depending if the others follow me...I would like some help to detain this raging bull...probably would get in trouble, but that is a risk I'm willing to take.' In that situation, Xavier won't do what he feels like he would do.

He got to the next question.

Xavier: 'You have a quirk that gives you a second person living in your head? Your other self is somewhat popular opposite of you, it tries to tick you off and mess with your head and target your weakness. You can't ignore him, he is there with you for the rest of your life and will know how you feel and think? How do you handle this?' Xavier just stares at the paper.

Xavier: 'Ok huh!?! Alright, one that got too sucks?! Having another person living in my head and I'm stuck with him? Can't ignore him...damn... can't get rid of him....hmmm...well I would try to make amends with him. If we are the same person and he is mainly trying to cover my weakness and target them then he has the same weakness as me or opposite things. We share the body, so whatever I feel he is also going to feel. I can't live without him and he can't live with me. As shitty as this situation sounds, it is my quirk and something I would have to overcome. God...that has to take a lot of mental strength.'

Xavier continued to answer section four. A few questions made him question what was going through some of these test maker heads, but he understood different life experiences. But the last question really got to Xavier and made him raise an eyebrow.

Xavier: 'You're an upcoming hero, heroes are always supposed to help other people. Someone is going through inner turmoil and has been through some challenges. How would you help or would you? .........Yes and no.' Xavier closes his eyes. 'I would help because if I know this person I would want to help them and get through it and be there a supporter for them to keep them on the right path and understand they have someone to lean on...but I also wouldn't fully help them because I'm not them...I don't know what truly best for them. A person has to learn themselves what their strength and weakness is and accept it. They have to ask for help and seek self improvement and fight their own inner demons...I can't fight that for them...everyone has their own monster.' Xavier wrote down his answer. 'Hopefully that answers the question...hopefully.'

There was one more section, but it was a bonus section to see if they could get more points if they did an excellent job...it was about particular quirks. Asking the strength and weaknesses of specific quirks, certain things could be possible and couldn't do. Its potential and what it would be suitable for. Xavier felt pretty good about this section compared to the other ones. And the last question on the test was a really simple one...Are some quirks villainous?

Xavier: 'Villainous quirk?...Well....this would be a simple question but it is not that simple given this test so far...the answer is a yes and a no. Some quirk are more villainous than others, some do more damage then are helpful, but it doesn't take away from the basic function of them...but what really makes a quirk villainous is the person. A quirk is nothing more but a knife, yes a dangerous weapon but it can only do so much without someone wielding it. And that a quirk, so yes some quirk are more villainous and dangerous then others but the person can make the quirk evil or good.'

Xavier put his pen down and took a deep breath. He reviewed his test, and after he felt confident, he turned the paper in. The Teacher nodded his head and Xaiver, and as Xavier was leaving, he looked at some of his answers, and when he saw the last few section questions, the boy answered, and the Teacher smiled.

Teacher: 'Xavier Storm...heheh this might be an interesting year.'

Xavier exited the classroom and saw Neo and Kronii sitting on a bench in the hallway.

Xavier: "It seems you girls did well?" They look at him.

Kronii: "I think I did amazing, afterall I'm perfect."

Neo: *sigh* "You just say you section 5 gave you fits." Kronii stumbles.

Kronii: "NEO!!"

Neo: *smirk* She looks at Xavier. *sigh* "I had trouble in sections 4 and 5 as well..." *sigh* "Section 4 felt...oddly hit close to home...I don't know why."

Xavier: "Yeah, I see where you're coming from, it was...strange...I wonder how Handley handles it."

Kronii: "I swear section 5 was made for you and Handley I couldn't think as much!"

Xavier: "Heheh."

They soon saw Demetria coming out of the room; she looked like gas.

Kronii: "Someone brain fied?"

Demetria: "I...hate math...and was that section 4? I'm terrible in situational moments!! I don't know how to react!! Would I jump in to help my friend in a battle that he was winning in the first half but the villain gets a second wind. Of course I would want to jump in to help my friend but to worry about the other people is worrisome! UGH!"

Xavier: "Just have to trust my friend to handle it."

Demetria: "What do you mean?"

Kronii: "Xavier has a point, as heroes we would be put in unfair situations and we have to put trust in others to handle their part. Sometimes jumping in to help isn't the best option. It in fact could make it worse or injured both. And now you have two down people."

Xavier: "We should get going to the giant hall." They all nodded and made their way.

As they got into the giant hall and took their seats near the middle of the room, they all sat around each other, with Neo sitting right next to Xavier. They begin to have small talk.

Neo: *sign* "How do you think Eve is doing?"

Xavier: "She's doing fine babe, mom took the day off to spend time with Eve. She is rooting for us."

Neo: *sign* "Yeah, I know... I'm just slightly worried."

Xavier: *grabs Neo's hand.* "Hey, hey have confidence in yourself Mint. You work just as hard as the rest of us. I believe you will pass and you have to believe you will pass. Your Neo Valline, the dual pink-brown hair badass...and my girlfriend."

Neo: *chuckled* *sign* "We got work on your flirting...."

Xavier: "H-Hey."

Neo: *sigh* "But, thanks...I need that."

Xavier: "No problem Mint...."

???: "Is this seat taken?"

Xavier: "Hmm? Oh no it's free-Levy?!"

Levy: "Hmm? Wait, you're that dude I meet who asks for the quirk energy book!"

Xavier: "I'm amazed you remember me?"

Levy: "I could say the same about you." Levy took a seat.

Xavier: "So, you are aiming to be a hero as well huh?"

Levy: "Yep. I should have guessed after hearing you speak about heroes you would be here, I thought you would have gone for UA." She rubs the back of her head.

Xavier: "Nah, I wanted to go ITA. Oh, before I forget Levy, meet my girlfriend Neo, Neo meet Levy."

Neo: *sign* "Sup."

Levy: "A whiteboard? Why a whiteboard?"

Xavier: "Oh, I guess I should explain that well because Neo is mute."

Levy: "A mute I'm so sorry to hear that."

Neo: *sign* "It's ok, so which test are you taking a part of?"

Levy: "Hm? Oh well I'm taking the main one where I hear we have to fight machines and score points."

Xavier: "Nice, what's your quirk?" Xavier had a notebook out.

Levy: "Where did he pull that out from? Oh, um, my quirk is called Solid Script. Basically whatever I write becomes solid for example. If I write the word iron, that word iron would be solid and hard as iron."

Xavier: *Begin to write* "Impressed given enough time, you might be able to stack walls for cover, you might be able to even change the shape of certain things around us depending on the solid you use? Maybe combining different solids scripts would allow you to cause a chemical reaction? Maybe-" Neo shoved a kit-kat into Xavier's mouth.

Neo: *sign* "No more hubby! Let's calm down."

Xavier: *chewing* "Heheh, sorry about that."

Levy: "You...you thought of all of that just now from the little I talk about my quirk?"

Xavier: "Yeah, sorry about that...I just really love quirks."

Levy: "No, no it is just surprising that all. I wasn't expecting it at all...Xavier you're an interesting person."

Xavier: "I get that sometimes. Heheh."

Levy: "I have to ask...how do you two feel you did on the written test?"

Xavier: "I think the best I could but there was some stuff I felt tripped up."

Neo: *sign* "Same, section 4 and 5 gave me some trouble."

Levy: "That what I want to ask about section 4 was really...strange...like I heard about trying to get people to think and prepare but don't they think that it is too early to ask us something like that?"

Xavier: "Well not really? When you get down to it, if we do pass we would basically be heroes in training and would probably get put in some of those situations. Or something close to it, depending how we react at this point of our lives we react to let the school know what type of students they're dealing with and they are considered the upcoming raise hero school, so they want the ones they know who would do the right thing and handle the situation."

Levy: "I guess you got a point...but one question that bug me...was question 6 in that section...if I was in a situation with a villain and I have people to save who would I focus on and I'm alone what do I do...I say I would save the people of course but I felt like I should also fight the villain...I was a little stump. How did you two answer it?"

Neo: *sigh* "I said I would focus on trying to get as many people out before I would deal with the villain." *sigh* "Soon or later I would have to fight the villain whether I was able to call for back-up or not."

Xavier: "Well...I said I would have to handle the villain mainly. And hear why, my quirk."

Levy: "Hmm?"

Xavier: "I explain how depending on my quirk in that situation would determine if I have to focus on saving the people around me or hold and fight off the villain. You see, my quirk is called Flame creation." Xavier creates a flaming butterfly in the palm of his hand. Levy was in awe. "As you see, yes my flame can create things that are beautiful but don't forget fire at the end of the day can be dangerous around those around me." The butterfly disappeared. "My quirk isn't the greatest when it comes to certain rescue operations, and in a situation like that for someone like me my best bet would have to try to get civilians to help get the people out why I deal with the villain. I know it is wrong to involve them in the work but if I knew those better at the situation then me I would rather want them to be it then me."

Levy: "Wow...." 

Neo: *sigh* "It seems more people are slowly coming in. I guess we should get ready to pay attention."

The three of them turned around to the front, but Levy did side-eye Xavier.

Levy: 'Xavier Storm... you're an interesting person.'

Another man came from the side, but this one was wearing headphones. He looked around and saw everyone paying attention; some were leading forward.

Teacher: "Good, it seems they understand the situation they're all in, man the principal can be scary sometimes with him getting the best out of people." *ahem* "Hello everyone, welcome to the ITA entrance exam! I am one of the observers today and a teacher, Whisky Mike!"

Xavier: 'A radio talk hero if I'm not mistaken?'

Mike: "I'm sure a few of you have taken the UA entrance exam with their robot base test. Well for those who are taking that test, that is the same here." A few students gulp. "But with a few slight altercation to our's. For one we will tell you now there are two ways to gain points, villain points by of course destroying the machines you come across and they all have different points values. But the other options are hero points! For those who didn't take a part of the UA exam there was a hidden part of the test that was to see how heroic some people can be."

Xavier: 'Smart...it allows you to see if anyone truly is heroic and not just in for heroism to fight bad guys...there more than just fighting bad guys, afterall.'

Mike: "Here we are not gonna hide it, why yes it has it benefit from hiding it from you all so we can truly judge those who have a heroic heart we also know you come to take this test to get in and only those who can find a way to do both can really be uprising heroes. You will be tasked to do both as heroes, save and fight. And to help those who quirk might have some power behind it but not enough and can help in other ways. But that is for those who are taking that test. I'll explain the other test for those who will stay behind and take a part of those."

Neo: 'Aka, me... I'm taking the other exam...my illusions are good and could probably score me some points but my quirk isn't built for that, I didn't bring my weapon with me like Kronii so I would have been at a disadvantage compared to the others. I would have to get robots to try and attack each other but I'm risking others coming in and swooping to destroy the Robot risking my points. And in turn lowering my chances of getting in...I couldn't allow that....mom...dad... I'll show people I can be a hero.'

Mike: "Now onto the actual robots you will be fighting. We just don't have the standards robots I'm sure some of you already saw but we have Robot who would be better at fighting up close, those better at mid range, robots that can climb and stick to place, sneaky robots and even some flying robot so you better all use everything that you can think of to get those points."

Kronii: 'Jeez they are really pulling out all the stops for this...they want to make sure he gets a decent hands on experience against type of enemies... I'm all for it.'

Mike: "And with that I will say good luck to those who are taking the main test. I should warn them about the big ones but there is no point...they will learn soon enough...heheh. So I would like all those students who are taking the robot test to please exit the room and make your way to your designated bus that will mark your number with your name up on the wall in the hallway."

Xavier: "*sigh* I guess this is where we part ways, Mint."

Neo: *sign* "Best of luck hubby."

Xavier: *smile* "Thanks, I'll see you after the test when we both pass." The two fist bump before leaving.

Xavier went to the hallway and saw his name.

Xavier: "Test site B huh?"

Levy: "So you got B, huh?" Xavier turned and saw Levy.

Xavier: "Yeah, what about you?"

Levy: "Heheh, same." She gave him a peace sign.

Xavier: *smile* "I guess it was my lucky day then, heh. I guess we can talk more on the way over there. Let's get to the bus."

Levy: "Right."

Kronii: "Well, well who is this?" They both turned and saw Kronii. "My Xavier I hope you ain't cheating on Neo you know she would turn you into a pile of mush."

Xavier: "I'm not that foolish and stupid Kronii, don't worry. This is Levy, a new friend we just made."

Levy: *wave* "Hello."

Kronii: "I see...well it's good nice to meet you. I'm guessing you already met Neo?"

Levy: "Yep, she is actually very pretty all things considered. That dual color hair give her own charm." Both smile at this.

Kronii: "That good, Neo is a good person and stuff, and you both are short so I'm sure you both will get along great."

Xavier: "Kronii she is going to kick you when she sees you."

Kronii: "I'm sure safe this one time."

Neo sneeze.

Xavier: "So what testing site you got?"

Kronii: "Testing site D."

Xavier: "Guess it makes sense since we heard UA separate people who went to the same school so they don't work together."

Kronii: "ITA want to probably do the same, as crazy as it sounds since they want to see if heroes can work well with others that haven't met yet."

Levy: "That makes sense."

Xavier: "We should get going then. Best of luck Kronii."

Kronii: "Ha, you know I don't need luck. I got skill." She flipped her hair. She fist-taps Xavier's shoulder. Xavier smiles at her.

Levy: "Is she normally like that?"

Xavier: "Yeah, that Kronii for you. Don't let her narcissist side get to you that just Kronii how she acts and so she is strong in her own way. Kronii doesn't offen show it but she has a lot of pride to protect her friends and her family name." They stare at Kronii walking off.

They didn't see that Kronii had a neutral and serious look on her face.

Levy: "Really why?"

Xavier: "...*sigh* I shouldn't but I might as well, you see Kronii parents there both females."

Levy: "Wait Kronii parents are gay?"

Xavier: "Yep, you see her parents growing up were looked at like they were weird doing their time growing up. Nowadays it not as bad and people are more calm but we have to remember Japan doesn't like same sex marriage or doesn't see eye to eye with it. So, being a daughter of a pretty well know dojo who parents are the same sex is...fond upon."

Levy: "Sadly you're right...I hope they're at least happy."

Xavier: "They are, from the time we spent with the family they get along very well and love each other a lot, I'm happy for them. I think Kronii respects her parents for the simple fact they still love each other even though they get weird looks." Levy smiled. "Let's get going."

The two soon find their bus, and on the bus ride over, they begin to have a small chat.

Xavier: "So you write on the side while aiming to be a hero?"

Levy: "Yep, I always had a passion for reading and always loved books. I guess you can say I was a book nerd heheh."

Xavier: "That's cool, I don't mind reading some of these books."

Levy: "O-Oh, w-well, they're not that good...." Levy uses her hair to cover the lower part of her face a bit.

Xavier: "Cute...*ahem* I'm sure they're amazing just hearing how passionate you are about writing. It reminds me about my passion for quirks and stuff."

Levy: "R-Really..."

Xavier: "Here let's make a deal, once we pass the ITA exam and you feel like you are getting better at writing. Let me Xavier Storm, your first fan get a chance to get first dips at reading it. Ok." *Wink and smile*

Levy: "*blush* Ok, you got yourself a deal." She shakes Xavier's hand. "Oh, by the way I read up on the Lady sniper Miss Lady Nagant."

Xavier: "Oh you did? What did you think?"

Levy: "Well...I actually feel bad for her. She really must have felt so much pressure on her for her to go that far...I also notice they try to paint her in a bad light...but with enough digging and some statement about her I am confident to say...she was set up to take the fall."

Xavier: "So you notice too huh?"

Levy: "Wait, you also think she was set up?!?"

Xavier: "Yeah, I do. When I first read the article, it felt...off. I was always a huge fan of Nagant for a while, and to hear something like that...it just didn't feel right. So I did some more digging on her, reading how she felt about certain things and seeing the few pictures of her...I can say...she was protecting something...."

Levy: "And you think it was the hero society blanket, wasn't it...."

Xavier: "Bingo. Remember how I told you I say how would Japan react to if All-might retire, and Endvador become the new #1 how we all would handle it."

Levy: "Yeah, you said you wonder who would step up and stuff, and at first, I thought it was crazy talk. But after reading Nagant stuff and then looking at some of the current heroes, I can see where you're coming from...."

Xavier: "Given how she fell right under the Hero commissions...and there not much about her past. But small stuff, and all of a sudden, she went rogue and kill the head of the commission with no hesitation. That not something that just happen overnight...no that take time..something was slowly chipping away at her head for her to go that far...she looks so dead inside...." Xavier remembers the picture he saw of Nagant being taken away and her eyes looking dead and soulless.

Levy: "I get what you mean...would you want to talk to her?"

Xavier: "Of course I would...I want to know what she is thinking? Why do it? What were you trying to protect? She was just an awesome hero, I just want to know why?...Also...I kind of want to ask for an autograph." Xavier scratches his cheek a bit.

Levy: "Pft!! Wow, I bet you got in your notebook about her super hot and pretty, don't you?" Levy chuckled, waiting for Xavier to counter back, but when she looked at Xavier, she saw him blushing and looking off to the side. "Oh....my god...you do!!"

Xavier: "H-HEY!! Calm down, I don't want people to find out ok! Only a select few know that, ok."

Levy: "*chuckled* Alright, I'll calm down but let me guess she was one of your heroes' crushes, isn't she...." Levy looked at Xavier, who looked down and blushed. "PFT!"

Xavier: "H-hey, come on, she...super pretty alright...."

Levy: "Man, I'm trying to imagine you two standing next to each other...oh god, that is too funny." Levy held her stomach and had her hand over her mouth to hold in a laugh.

Xavier: "Please...you sound like my friend Handley...the man already teased me enough about it."

Levy: "And I think it will slow down anytime soon."

Xavier: "No...no it's not."

Levy: "Wait, I'm curious about your girlfriend Neo, right? How does she feel about Lady Nagant and your hero crush? *chuckled*."

Xavier: "Neo has a hidden poster of Lady Nagant in her closet behind her clothes. She even one time dresses up as Lady Nagant for Halloween. So she is just as much a lover for Lady Nagant as I am."

Levy: "She is so kicking your ass later."

Xavier: "I'll...might be...fine."

Neo Sneeze.

Takao: "Are you coming down with a cold?"

Neo: *sniff* *sign* "I get a feeling I owe two people and mat kissing!!"

Takao: "Um...ok?"

Back with Xavier and Levy.

Xavier: "We are here...."

They got off the bus, looked around, and saw people trying to get focus; a few were hyping themselves, others were pacing back and forth, and a few were standing looking stiff as a board.

Levy: "I'm starting to feel nervous myself...not going to lie."

Xavier: "You got this, just take a deep breath and remember to do your best and think you are a hero and you're going to save people and stop villains."

Levy: "Right...deep breath...deep breath." Levy begins to do a breathing exercise. Xavier stood off to the side to let her get focused.

He went to a spot to get a good head start.

Xavier: 'This is it...once these doors open... it's game time...I have to do this...for Eve...for me...for mom.' Xavier grabs the necklace his mom gave him. 'Mom...watch me....'

In the observer room, we see a few of the teachers sitting. A few seats away from them were 4 students. One of them was Handley himself, who looked up at the screen and saw Xavier, Kronii, and Demetria were all in different zones but could tell their getting zone in...he smiled.

Handley: 'Best of luck you guys.'

Back with Xavier, who was currently looking at the door with his eyes closed...he could feel it...it was almost time...Xavier took one final long deep breath.

Xavier: 'Flame creation...' Fire began to pick up a bit under his foot.

The door was slowly cracking open. Students saw this and all got ready to go. The moment the door had enough room for enough people to get through,

Xavier: 'Flame jet!' Xavier blasts off and rushes inside.

A few students saw this, and one of them was about to say something, but a few other students, with a look of desperation on their faces, rushed forward. And soon, everyone else follows.

Back in the observer room.

Shad: "Heheh, I see these kids understand they can't waste a moment anymore and need to get as many points as possible."

Goru: "I guess many of them felt they wasted so much time at UA test. So they understand with so many people, points will be difficult to grab with everyone else running around."

Kori: "Understanding yes you're wanting to be a hero but also understanding you must beat other heroes to get above others and the field is small only those who truly have the heart can be a hero."

Back with Xavier, he's running around along the streets and soon sees a few robots looking at him.

Robot #1: "Eep."

Xavier: "You want to dance."

Robot #2: "Eep."

Xavier: "Ha, you think I'm a joke well you about to a bucket of scarp-"

Robot #3: "Eep. Eep."

Xavier: "Did...did you just call me ugly."

Robot #3: "Eep."

Xavier: "And you're dead now. Flame Creation, flame scythe!" A flame scythe appears in Xavier's hand, and he charges at the robots.

Robot #1,2,3: "Eep. Eep. Eep." Xavier slashes all three robots.

Xavier: "Alright, 6 points. I need some more."

Xavier begins to go around and destroy different robots with different points values. He saw a robot flying around like bees; he made a flame bow and flames arrows and shot at a flying machine.

Xavier: "Alright 24."

Xavier continues to move around to look for robots to destroy. As he was moving, he spotted Levy, who wrote the Fire, and a wave of Fire was sent toward the robot in front of her, destroying them; she wiped the sweat from her forehead. Xavier smiles and continues to move to get him some points. The teacher is observing many of the students.

Shad: "My, my I must say many of these kids to impress me we might have hit the gold mine with some of these gems."

They see one student with brown hair touch the ground causing a quake and 8 robots to be destroyed. He wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Tashigi: "We got some powerhouses for sure."

On another screen, we see Kronii slicing three robots like butter. Another one shows a squirrel girl punching through a few machines. And one Buff-looking black guy picking up a robot and chucking it at another group of robots.

Axolotl-looking teacher: "Heheh, I wonder how some of the other students are doing in the smaller test."

Zhongli: "Mike should be testing them right now. We will be looking at them soon. From the little I checked out, many of them are skill, one boy was able to pin-point all the hostages and villains like he had a bird eye view."

Kori: "Oh? Impressed, if he shows some more he sounds like a fanatic hero for the future."

Zhongli: "I do say so myself."

Back with Xavier, he just got done destroying another pair of robots.

Xavier: "Alright, 43, so far so good. *cough* need to be careful, don't want to drop already and I'm sure they got something up their sleeves." Xavier then heard something. He turned and saw more robots crawling on all fours coming toward him. "Well, can't complain the more of you that come, the better for me." But he then heard another voice getting louder...

???: "Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, MINE!" OUT of nowhere, someone with dark brown with the tips shading to black just comes from the air behind Xavier and DROPKICK one of the robots and rides it across the ground.

Xavier and the other robots look at the new person that just came out of nowhere.

???: "Mine." The new person then proceeds to Gatling and punches his way through the 7 remaining robots. After he destroys the last one, he drops the head and turns his head, and sees Xavier. "....."

Xavier: "...."

???: "...Sup."

Xavier: "....Sup."

???: "...So...."

Xavier: "So...."

???: "Want to team up?"

Xavier: "....Sure."

Avi: "Bet! Oh by the way name Aviten Asvarin, but everyone calls me Avi."

Xavier: "Yeah that name is a damn mouthful! Nice to meet you Avi, name Xavier Storm."

Avi: "Nice to meet you Storm, now let go destroy some robots!!"

Xavier: "Sure. He's an interesting person...also one of the strangest ways to meet someone...."

Somewhere else on testing site B, we see a girl with long, brown hair and brown eyes. She has a pair of brown rabbit ears as well. She kicks a robot, sending it back some; another robot is about to sneak her; she quickly jumps and spins in the air, bringing her leg down and destroying the robot.

???: "Alright, that's 53 points..so far so good...I hope David and Coco are doing just as well at their testing site. Now-"

Robot: "Eep."

???: "Eep!!" The bunny girl jumped back and saw about 16 robots blocking the exit to the next street. "Why are there so many of you!?! *sigh* I guess I better put Miruko training to use here...." Her ears twitched a bit; she looked over the robots and heard something,

Avi & Xavier: "Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, MINE!"

The bunny girl had to cover her face from the dust picked up because something or someone just ran through and destroyed all the robots.

???: "*cough* *cough*" She wiped the dust in front of her and turned around to see the two people behind her.

Avi: "HA I got 10 of them!"

Xavier: "Bullshit, I got at least 13 of them."

Avi: "I think we miss counting here! I have 64 points so far."

Xavier: "Gah...well I have at least 60...I think..."

???: "Um..." The two people turn and look at the bunny girl. "Meep."

Xavier: "Oh, sorry about that...we kind of took some of your points."

Avi: "Oh whoops guess we got into it."

Xavier: "Um, so do you want us to help you find some more robots...I don't mind helping. I think I did pretty well in the villains points department."

Avi: "Same. I don't mind helping."

???: "But don't you guys risk not getting accepted?"

Avi: *Raise an eyebrow* "I mean yeah, but it wouldn't be right unless I help some people out. I mean I would like to continue this fun game but I want people to join in on the fun."

Xavier: "And we both know there is more to heroism than just fighting, we are going to be tasked to help each other in the future."

???: "Oh...well Um...thank you."

Xavier: "No problem, name Xavier Storm."

Avi: "Aviten Asvarin but just call me Avi."

Velvet: "Ok, name Velvet Scarlatina. Nice to meet you two."

Xavier: 'Wait Velvet?! Didn't Miriko tell me her cousin's name!? Question for later.'

Avi: "Alright time to destroy some more ROBOTS!!"

Back in the Observer room, the teacher watched the contestants/students.

Kori: "My, my it looks like a few students decided to team up...I guess some might have realized the hidden part of the test."

Goru: "I'll say it more, some feel like they have enough points and might as well help some others out...just want what we want."

Shad: "Correct, while we want those who really want to be a hero and want to go above and beyond we also need those who are unselfish and want the best of each other and support. We need them to have a bond they will carry with them...we will have some students getting some extra points...good."

We see Kronii running next to a young woman with fair skin, short dark-brown hair, and dark-brown eyes. She has wavy locks on one side of her face, dyed with a gradient that starts as dark brown and transitions to caramel; she also wearing some shades. We see the kid earlier who made the ground shake backing up the buff black guy and a cat-looking girl. And we then see Xavier, Avi, and Velvet all together destroying some robots.

Xavier made a fire whip and brought a few robots closer to him, with Avi and Velvet rushing past him, punching and kicking the robots.

Xavier: *Pant* Pant*...alright, I think I should be at 75 points...*pants*....you guys?"

Avi: *gripping his arm a bit* "I should be at 72...damn you would think they would have called and told us how much time is left or call time."

Velvet: *rubbing her legs* "I think I have 69 points...this is still going...how? And why? Were there still many robots left going around?"

Xavier: "I might be crazy but I think there's more to this test besides these robots."

Avi: "Oh? Care to feel us in."

Xavier: "Well, for the fact we haven't gotten an announcement with the amount of time left. Not causing people to quickly freak out to get some points...but we all saw while we were running around...."

Velvet: "People were stopping and catching their breath and I even heard some people saying no more...it seems some people are reaching their limit."

Avi: "And with no end in sight or time limit to tell us how much longer we have to last...."

Xavier: "It's like we are fighting a massive horde of villains with no end in sight...they want to see who doesn't want to quit when things get tough and it seems there is no end in sight."

Velvet: "Would they think that far ahead or that deep!?!"

Avi: "Given what I hear about this principal...yes."

Shad: *smile* 'I think some students are slowly figuring it out...heheh...well time for the big guns.' Shad hit a button.

Xavier: "Alright, from here on out, we shouldn't go gun and blazing and exercise cat-" The ground shook a bit.

Avi: "What...was that..."

Velvet: "That.... wasn't...David..."

They turned and saw just a platoon of pretty giant sizable walking robots coming towards them all. Different students begin to run. And all of them were saying one thing...eep.

Kori: *sweat coming down his face* 'Did he really have to go this far with it?'

Xavier: "Alright... I'm going say it...the teacher or principal of this school is fucking crazy!!!"

Velvet: "Can we even beat all of them!? Maybe we have to run?"

Avi: "Probably not the best idea."

Velvet: "Why not?"

Xavier: "Everyone else who ran behind us, basically we counted them out and at this point civilians. And with no time on site we would probably be forced into a corner and get overtaken and in turn fail."

Velvet: "Which only means...."

Avi: "We have to hold the line until back-up arrives in our case until this hell is over." Avi rubs the back of his head...*sigh* "I'll be honest, I think we can continue this little game of ours Xavier, I hope you are not tired. But I mean if you are ok to sit out." He stepped up and cracked his knuckles.

Xavier: *tick mark* "Oh please, I saw you grabbing your waist, you're clearly more poop than I am. I'll do you a favor... I'll take the 50 on the right, you can take the 50 on the left." Xavier steps up right next to him and squats a bit.

Avi: *tick mark* "Screw you, I'll take the 51 on the left."

Xavier and Avi smile. Velvet just looks at them and facepalms.

Velvet: "Coco is probably just smiling right now and yelling, bring it on. David is too stubborn to fall back and he's probably staying back to protect everyone else...*sigh*" Velvet went up next to them and got in a fighting position.

Xavier: "Velvet..."

Velvet: "Can it! You two crazy fighting fools gonna need Someone to drag you two back. Might as well be me."

Xavier: "Letting your inner Miruko out, are you? *Chuckled*."

Velvet: "How did-wait!? You're the boy she said she met one day when chasing some villains."

Xavier: "Bingo. But we can chat later and stuff right now we got some robots to turn into scrap!!!"

Avi: "Let's do this!!!!!!"

With the Teacher.

Mike: "My, my what can it seem we actually got some bat shit crazy ass students."

Goru: "Oh Mike your back...how did the other test's go?"

Mike: "Fairly well and I must say the Vanille's daughter, her tracking and hunting skill...way above that of a hero in training."

Shad: "Oh? Why that?"

Mike: "She ace the test of following our dummy and the teacher, her quirk allows her to be a master at theft and I don't know how but she somehow knows a way to make her footstep not to make any sound...I don't know what they taught her but it downright scary. She has a high chance of getting in."

Shad: '*smile* I wouldn't be surprised after all...her mother was once a former assassin for the Japan government.'

Handley overhears them talking a bit and smiles.

Handley: 'Nice Neo...I get the feeling all you have to do is pass the questioning and we wait for Xavier and the others.'

Back with Xavier, Velvet, and Avi. The three were destroying robots as best they could.

Xavier: 'Flame creation, flame spiral!' A Spiral of flame shot out of Xavier's hand, destroying many of the robots.

Avi: "*Deep breath* Demonic fist style 1...West." Avi punched the air, and it was like a whip sound, and he destroyed a few robots near him.

Velvet: "Lunar Impact!!" Velvet kicks one Robot and drags her foot through the Robot and through a horde of more robots. "*Pant...* *Pant...* *Pant*....it feels like we've been fighting for hours...."

Avi: *punch through a robot chest* "Yeah...but we have to keep going until they stop. *pant*."

Xavier: *cut a robot in half with a flame scythe* "*pant*...never thought we would get tests so early like this...*pant*..."

Velvet: "Ahh!" The two turned and saw a robot was able to grab Velvet

Xavier & Avi: "Oh crap, Velvet/badass bunny girl." The two headed towards her to get her out of the grasp of the machine but then heard Someone,

Levy: "Solid Script: Thunder!"

A wave of lighting came toward the Robot that had Velvet. Velvet had to grit her teeth a bit since the lightning hurt, but the Robot shut down and fell over. They looked and saw Levy appearing from one of the alleyways.

Xavier: "Levy?"

Levy: "Hey, sorry it took so long to get here, I help some people who got caught up with the hordes of robots and got trapped a bit. They couldn't fight anymore. But don't worry I'm here for back up." She smiled and had her fistball.

Xavier looked down at her fingers and saw two of them were bandaging up a bit; Xavier got a sad look on his face and saw Velvet and Avi panting a bit.

Xavier: 'We're getting gas here...we are all slowly getting to our last leg...*sigh*...I should ask them to fall back or go find others for back-up...Levy won't leave for sure now and it wouldn't be smart for her to leave...we have to do one big attack to wipe out many of them...it risky but we need try...heh I guess I still have much to learn....'

Avi: "Bring it you overgrown huck of metal!! I'm still good to go!"

Robot: "Eep."

Avi: "What did you call me?"

Robot: "Eep."

Avi: "You say what!?!"

Robot: "Eep."

Avi: "That it's your next on my ripping you to shed list."

Velvet: "You have a list?"

Avi: "I do, now badass bunny girl."

Velvet: "I have a name...."

Xavier: "Velvet, Avi I got an idea."

Avi: "I'm all ears because I'm kind of running on my last leg here!!"

Velvet: "What happened to all that toughness just a minute ago."

Avi: "What happened to all your niceness!?!"

Levy: "It's probably from her getting exhausted as well."

Xavier: "Anyway, Velvet, how fast can you think you get above these buildings?"

Velvet: "Um...well...No Velvet, no quitting. Coco and David are probably fighting just as hard as you...you got to surpass your limit...just like Miruko tells you. How fast do you need me to get up there." She smiles at him, and Xavier smirks.

Xavier: "As fast as possible."

Velvet: "Alright can you and Avi buy me some time."

Avi: "Holding off some weakass machine you got it!"

Xavier: "We got you, Levy. Can you keep an alleyway of escape open and make a hole like thing really quick."

Levy: "Speed and writing for me go together you got it!"

Xavier: "Alright let's do this!"

They quickly get to work, and Xavier and Avi begin to destroy robots to give Velvet some room. Levy would provide support fire a few words like fire, water, and thunder. Velvet was in the middle with her eyes closed and was focusing.

Velvet: 'Focus...push the pressure down to your legs....' A pulse happens to Velvet's legs to pump them up. She opens her eyes, squats down, and hops from wall to wall, cracking it a bit each time her feet make contact with them.

Xavier: 'Someone don't skip leg day, heheh.'

Velvet soon got to the top of the building and got ready for whatever Xavier had planned.

Xavier: "Alright good. Hey Avi, you think you can chuck up there in the air." Avi smiles at him.

Avi: "You're talking to the right guy!" Avi went over to Xavier, grabbed his shirt, and just YEET him into the air.

Xavier got in the air and breathed in the air.

Xavier: 'Flame creation....'

Velvet looks back and forth between Xavier and the robots, and it soon clicks for her what he was planning. She soon hopped in the air in the middle and put her leg up. Xavier smiles. Levy and Avi look up to see what was his planning, and it clicks for Levy what he was planning.

Levy: "Solid script: Whip!" The whip wraps around Avi and pulls him toward her.

Avi: "Woah!"

Levy: "Solid script: Hole!" A few robots try to make their way toward Levy and Avi, but the Hole sinks, creating a pothole and stopping the Robots from advancing.

Xavier: "Nice..ready."

Velvet: "You're just as crazy as my girlfriend and boyfriend."

Xavier: "I'll take that as a compliment." Velvet rolled her eyes and smiled. Xavier grabs her leg, puts all her weight, twists her hips, and launches Xavier right toward the Robot. 'Heat crash!!!!!!'

Xavier collides with the ground, and a massive wave of fire crashes down on top of some of the robots, sending fire everywhere around them. Avi shields Levy from all the dust kicked up from the attack...

A few seconds go by, and it seems everything was clearing up...Velvet came crashing down, and she was able to use her legs to absorb the impact. But it did send a small smack-wave around her and through her.

Velvet: 'I'm gonna be feeling this in the morning..yep... I'm not getting up....'

Avi and Levy came out of the alleyway to see how everything turned out. They all saw robots stuck in walls melt, destroy, all over the place but away from them basically. They also saw Xavier sitting on his butt, looking into the sky, panting hard. They went over to him.

Xavier: "*Huff* *Huff* *Huff*...give...*Huff* me....*Huff* a minute....*Huff*."

Velvet: "Are...are you ok?"

Xavier: "Yeah...*huff*...just give...*Huff* a minute...*Huff*."

Avi: "You look like shit right now."

Xavier: "Can it...*huff* rip off Goku....*huff*..."

Avi: "Someone got jokes! Sitting there looking like a bitch!"

Xavier: "Kiss...*Huff* my ass." Xavier is leaning forward now.

Velvet and Levy laugh at Xavier and Avi throwing shade at each other.

They all then heard the ground shake HARD! They looked around, thinking the robots were getting back up, but no.

Avi: "What the hell was that? Is there an even bigger one!?!"

Velvet: Ears twitch a bit, and she looks at the corner of the sky. "...Wait, no...that was David."

Xavier: "I'm sorry what?"

Velvet: "Yeah, that mini earthquake right now was from my boyfriend David he probably went overboard oh boy... he's going to have a killer headache later."

Avi: "We are not going to skim over that you just say your boyfriend can make mini earthquakes what the hell!?!"

Xavier: "This school will have a bunch of freaking monsters at this rate...."

In the Teacher observer's room, all the teacher's eyes were wide OPEN!!! The four students had sweat coming down their faces from looking at testing site A. They saw a boy who had his fistball, punched the air, and destroyed EVERYTHING BEHIND HIS PUNCH! The building and all were either collapsing or tilting over.

Kori: "What...the..."

Mike: "What destructive power!?! HUH!?!"

Tashigi: *pulls out the person sheet* "David...Shield..."

Goru: "WAIT DID YOU SAY SHIELD!?!"

Tashigi: "Yeah why?"

Goru: "Who are his parents...."

Tashigi: "It said...Mellia Shield and Edward Shield."

Kori and Goru: "That man had a KID!!!?!"

Ena: "Why are you guys freaking out so much?"

Goru: "Because...Edward Shield is the former #1 hero in america before the current #1 hero Stars and Stripes."

Zhongli nearly choked on his tea.

Mike: "I'm SORRY WHAT!!?!"

Kori: "He retired years ago! But I couldn't remember where his family moved too. I thought he would have stayed in america. He came here!?! And his son is trying to come to ITA!?!"

Shad: "Well we will judge him fairly just like everyone else who took this test, but I must say...I might be extra excited for this year's group of students. Let's wrap this test up."

Back with the others.

Xavier: "Please tell me this test...is over. *cough*."

Levy: "I hope...to be honest even I'm reaching my limits."

Avi: *cracking his neck* "As much as I would love to continue this...even I have to admit I'm kind of reaching my limits over here."

They hear a noise they didn't want to hear....eep! They turn and see bigger robots coming around the corner and from alleyways.

Xavier: "You have got to be shitting me...."

Velvet: "There's no way...."

Avi: "Are they trying to kill us before we even have a chance to get into the school."

Levy: "I guess we have no other choice. Xavier, can you keep going?"

Xavier: "*cough* As long as I'm still standing, yeah! Flame Creation...flame spear. I don't have much left that last attack took a lot out of me...but these guys aren't giving up so neither will I."

Then!

Mike: "TEST OVER!!!! I REPEAT, TEST OVER!!!"

Xavier and all of them collapsed to the ground and let out a sigh of relief.

Avi: "Holy shit...*Pant*...for an entrance exam...*pant*."

Levy: "That was brutal...."

Velvet: "I'm asking Miruko why did they go so hard for just an entrance exam!"

Xavier: "I hope...*Pant* the others...*pants* pass...."

They all saw a couple of nurses coming their way.

Nurse #1: "I see Shad went overboard with the test again...but I have to admit...you kids did really well."

Nurse #2: "For sure, here let us help you get on the carts."

The four nurses lifted Xavier and them on their own carts, and robots began to take them inside. As they lay there accepting it because they honestly felt too tired or too sore to move, they heard a few whispers as they got carted off.

Random student #2: "No way they also stayed back and fought those big Hunk of metal...those things were brutal."

Random Student #1: "I hope they're ok...."

Random Student #4: "I could take those things...if I didn't run out of gas."

Inside the ambulances, while they're getting driven back...they begin to talk.

Velvet: "I hope Coco and David are ok...."

Avi: "Given your boyfriend can for an ungodly reason make mini earthquakes I'm sure he's fine!!!"

Velvet: "David I think has self control...unless someone is in trouble then sometimes he can try to be too heroic...if that thing...we are still working on him pulling back some."

Xavier: 'Dude has trouble accepting failing, huh?.... I get the feeling Hhm, and I are going to get along well....'

Velvet: "It's Coco I'm worried about...."

Levy: "Why?"

Velvet: "Well...if they also went through the same thing we went through Coco would have stood her ground and gone wild. Hopefully someone was able to keep her under control while David and I wasn't there."

Xavier: "What testing site?"

Velvet: "Testing site D."

Xavier: "Meaning probably ran into Kronii...there a chance...."

It was quiet for a bit. Finally, someone spoke up again.

Avi: "So... what's our chances that we pass?"

Levy: "Well, given we all got 60 or more, I think...and we had all worked together and stayed back...A high chance but...."

Xavier: "But we have to get past the questioning part in a few days. Just because we show promise here doesn't mean everyone has the best mindset for the hero they're looking for."

Avi: "Oh right...."

The rest of the ride to the school was quiet, all just focusing on recovering some of their strength. They soon reached the school and got help off.

Nurse #4: "I know this much to ask but here is the way to the nurse office, here the way to get to the office. We have to go pick up a few more students, we are terribly sorry." The nurse bowed.

Xavier: "No it ok...I think it would be smart I walk some of this off a bit so I don't want to get too stiff." The others nod.

The group all make their way inside and soon get to the hall where the nurse's office is located, and as they get to that hall, they begin to hear a voice. A voice Velvet knew all too well.

Nurse: "Miss can you please come in so we can treat your wounds a bit."

???: "I'm not going in until I know my Sweet bun bun and my man is ok. They're still not here." There was a young woman with fair skin, short dark-brown hair, and dark-brown eyes. She refused to go in and held the door handles not to go in.

Kronii: "Girl, how do you still have so much energy still!?! You collapsed back there!? Will get inside!" Kronii was trying to push the dark-brown hair inside.

???: "Kron Kron I thought we were cool, I must make sure they're ok first so I don't have to hurt anyone."

Kronii: "Coco, I'm sure your Bun bun whoever that is and your man is ok. They were at a further testing site from here! Will get in there!"

Coco: "Not until-"

Velvet: "Coco, are you giving these people a hard time." They all turned and saw Velvet and the others walking up.

Coco: "Bun Bun!!!" Coco rushed over to Velvet and gave her a tight hug. "I'm so happy you're ok, did anyone try to pull your ear? Did anyone try to sabotage you? Do I need to jam someone's face in the dirt?"

Velvet: "Coco... can't breathe."

Coco: "Oh, sorry, Honey Bun." Coco let go of Velvet with a ghost coming out of her mouth.

Xavier and they had to turn to avoid laughing.

Coco: "And you guys are?"

Xavier: "Xavier Storm."

Levy: "Levy McGarden."

Avi: "Aviten Asvartin, but just call me Avi."

Velvet: "There are the people that help me out throughout the exam."

Coco: "Oh well, I want to thank you all. I'm Coco Adel, certified booty slapper and Velvet #1 simp."

Xavier: "I don't know if that is something to be proud of?"

Avi: "She got the confidence down; I'll give her that...."

Velvet: "Coco..." Velvet blushed and hid her face.

Coco: "Just had to make sure they know where I stand and everything, got to protect what mine and David."

Kronii: "It seems you did well." Kronii walks up to them. "I'm guessing your bunny girl Coco would not stop praising."

Velvet: "That me, Velvet Scarlatina, I hope she didn't cause you too much trouble she does that a lot."

Coco: "Hey!"

Kronii: "She wasn't too bad, I have to admit she held her own out there and I was shocked watching her mowing down so many robots."

Coco: "Heheh, I'm not called badass Coco for nothing."

Kronii: "I only wish she wasn't so stubborn and stood there and tried not to let them pass. I had to save her a lot."

Coco: "H-Hey!"

Velvet: "Yeah, that check out...thank you." Velvet bow.

Coco: "Alright I might have gone a little overboard...but Kronii here was a huge help! Girl can kick some major ass...even if it was just some robots."

Kronii: "We did have help from a girl who can use her skin like paper. I wonder where she went after we got on the bus."

Xavier: "I'm glad you are ok Kronii. I wonder how Neo and-" Xavier got a drop-kick from behind. Shocking everyone.

Levy: "Xavier!"

The person who drop-kicked Xavier was none other than Neo! She went over, grabbed Xavier by the shirt, and stared right at him. Xavier knew that look...what did you tell others about me?

Xavier: *sweating* "H-H-Hey Mint...I hope your test went just as-."

Neo: *sign* "Zip it."

Xavier: "Ok."

Kronii: "Neo takes it easy on Xavier; he just-" Neo's head quickly snapped toward Kronii, and it looked like a dark aura was coming off Neo, and her eyes were glowing. "Um...."

Neo: *sigh* "You call me short.... didn't you."

Kronii: "....Xavier did it."

Xavier: "EH!?! Don't lie Kronii you totally call Neo short!"

Kronii: "Xavier be a pal and take this one for me!!"

Xavier: "Ain't no way, I'm dealing with a piss off Neo!"

Neo: *smile* *sign* "Ooooooh Kroniiiiiii...."

Kronii: "Damn it Xavier!!"

The others were so confused, but Levy soon started laughing at them.

???: "What is going on here?"

They all turned and saw a few more people coming and joining, one 5'7 guy with dark brown hair and a bandage around his head, followed by a tall cat-looking guy and the big tall buff black guy. Velvet and Coco rush to the 5'7 guy and tackle him into a hug!

Coco & Velvet: "DAVID!!!"

Velvet: "You're ok!!!"

Coco: "You better not gone too far, you dummy!!" See the bandage wrap around his head. "You idiot!!" She began to shake him. "You gave yourself a bad headache again didn't you! You better not have a concussion or I swear I'll give you another one."

Velvet: "Coco, stop shaking him!" Coco stops shaking him, and they see the guy named David ghost coming out of his body. "David, don't leave us, or I'll send you to the afterlife myself!"

Xavier: 'Someone has been hanging around Miruko too much.'

Avi: 'The dude has two girlfriends...how did he manage that!?!'

David: *slowly get up* "I'm ok, don't worry." He tries to put a smile on his face but winces a little. The girls look at him with a -_- look.

Black Dude: "Yo, man I don't think you are, you were swinging pretty bad back and forth back there."

David: "Shhh, bro, are you trying to get me killed." David felt some deadly aura and saw Coco and Velvet smiling at him.

Xavier: 'I'm going to go out a whim and say he has two girlfriends? I'm amazed he was able to accomplish it but made my brother rest in peace.'

Avi: 'They're going to destroy him...and not in a good and happy way... I'm sure that someone kink out there.'

David: "Look I'm ok I came to the nurse office to get things checked out don't worry. I'm more curious why the guy over there is getting choked out by a girl way shorter than him."

David points toward Xavier, who is currently in a leg lock takedown by Neo and trying to get out of it. Neo, Xavier, and Kronii eyes shot up towards the David guy.

The next thing David sees is Neo coming barreling right at him and double drop-kicking him, sending him flying back some. Velvet and Coco are shocked by this.

Neo: *sign* "Who are you calling short, floorboy!" Kronii and Xavier went over to pull Neo back.

Xavier: "Mint, you can't kick everyone who calls you sh-" Neo gave him a sharp look.

Kronii is in front of Coco and Velvet, bowing and apologizing.

Kronii: "I'm so sorry about her, Neo hates when people call her short. We are so sorry."

Levy: "I guess we found the chaotic one of their group."

Avi: "These guys are too funny."

David is getting up with a blush on his face. He got kicked into the cat-looking girl a bit and landed on her chest, softening the blow. The cat girl was smiling the entire time at David.

Xavier: "What is going on today...."

Neo: *sign* "I'm not short... I'm going to grow. *^*..." Neo was squatting down in the corner with Xavier rubbing her back.

Xavier: "There, there, Mint, we'll have mom make some ice cream get home and you can cuddle with Eve."

The nurse watched all of this go down the entire time and had one thing on her mind....

Nurse: 'This will be an exciting school year...dear lord.

They were soon able to get inside the nurse's office and patched up. After a bit, they all left and met outside the school.

Levy: "Hey Xavier, can you all wait up!" Xavier and they turn around.

Xavier: "Hm? Oh Levy yeah?"

Levy: "Well...um...well...I was wondering...can we...um exchange number." Levy fidgeted a bit.

Xavier: "Oh!?!...Um...ok. I guess we did become good friends today. Sure. And you can exchange numbers with Kronii and Neo as well." Levy smiled.

While the four exchange changing numbers Coco looks back and forth between Levy and Xavier and sees them smiling brightly. Coco had a devilish smile. David saw this who had Velvet on his back, who was exhausted.

David: "Coco...no."

Coco: "I don't know talking about babe...heheh."

Levy: "Maybe we can hang out after we all find out our results."

Neo: *sign* "That would be nice."

Xavier: "We see you three later as well, hopefully you all get in as well."

David: "Yeah, same. Thanks for helping out Velvet today."

Xavier: "I would say we help each other, later."

As Xavier, Kronii, and Neo got past the main gate, they saw Handley and Demetria leaning against a wall.

Handley: "Took you guys long enough."

Kronii: "Sorry you can't rush perfection." Kronii flipped her hair.

Demetria: "I hope you all pass your test." 

Xavier: "Same to you Demetria I must say we didn't see you when we met in the hall was everything ok?"

Demetria: "Hmm? Oh, yeah I'm good. I was in testing site E the last one and funny enough it was one of the closer ones to the school. I didn't get that beat up and after a quick checkup I met up with Adrain."

Neo: 'Ok, they're definitely dating!!!'

Handley: "I have to say you all did awesome."

The four of them smile.

Handley: "Now we need you guys to answer the questions in a few days and we all will be in ITA."

Xavier: "Yeah, let's head home."

The squad all begin to make their way to the train station. As they walked, there was a young woman of average height with a beautiful face, white skin, and ruby eyes. She has long crimson hair tied into twin tails using yellow ribbons, looking at the back of Xavier.

???: "Xavier Storm... you're an interesting person for sure."

On the train ride home, Handley, on his phone, watched videos about different sea animals, mainly starfish and crabfish. His eyes land next to him, where Demetria is leaning on him, passed out; Handley then looks up across where Xavier and Neo are leaning on each other and sleeping, with Kronii back leaning up against Xavier. Handley smiled.

Handley: 'You guys did really well today. Get some good rest.'

Soon everyone begins to reach their stops, with Xavier and Neo saying bye to the others. The two of them get to the Storm house, where right as they open the door,

Xavier: "We're home!!-oof!" A little small blur tackles Xavier causing him to fall back.

Eve: "Your back!!! You two came back!!! How did it go!?! Did you pass!?! Did you see any cool quirks!! How cool were you dad and mom?"

Xavier: "Heheh, calm down Eve...will tell all about later. Your Mom and I need to get a shower and stuff. Will tell you about everything that happens."

Eve: "Ok." Eve got off Xavier and hugged Neo, who picked her up and hugged her.

Mom: "Good to see you both made it back ok."

Xavier: "Define ok...."

Mom: "You're alive."

Xavier: "Yeah, heheh."

Mom: "Well, I'm sure you are both tired now, go take a shower, I can smell both of you."

Eve: "Papa and mama smelly!"

Xavier: "H-Hey!" Eve and his mom chuckled.

Xavier and Neo got a pair of PJs and took turns showering. Xavier went first, and after he got done, Neo took a shower. Once she finished and changed into pajamas, she entered the room with Xavier. When they cuddle, Neo gives Xavier a kiss on the lips. After the kiss, it didn't take long for both of them to pass out.

Eve went to check on both of them, and when she opened the door, she saw both her parents on the bed sleeping with Neo's arm wrapped around Xavier's chest. Eve went over and did her best to pull the cover over them. After she got it over them a bit.

Eve went to close the door and smiled at her parents.

Eve: "Night mama...night dad. Love you..." She closed the door.

End of Chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that the chapter!!! (Words type: 12, 430)

MY GOD!!!! Yeah, I wanted to put the entire exam into one big part and my god! I will say I did have some fun writing this chapter a bit.

For starter the written/question part...oh that was taking a shot at Enderman534 , Me, are friend JH other fanfic we have together mainly at Ender POV...oh he knows...and I'm not done since he like playing games with me. I very petty person I will not deny that LOL! But it didn't mean I didn't take shot at myself.

We now meet a few intersting character and one of them is Levy! Yes, that Levy from fairy tail. I wonder what type of role she will play later and stuff, heheh. Also, we met a few more character such as Velvet and Coco from RWBY. (I couldn't leave them out for my good pal Ender, your welcome bro.)

We also met a few more OC's mainly from my friends. We meet Enderman534 OC's who I made for him, he knew he was getting one but at the time...not going lie I didn't trust Ender quirk choice (At the time I ask him, he gotten slightly better now) but I want to something interesting with his character....oh don't worry we will get more him later of course.

We also meet my good pal, Arvomai who he let me do his OC's as well in this, I wanted to add him after all the crap we been in other people comment section got help the homie out. Also, hope you like your introduction character so far, I'll just what I got plan for his character later down the road...It going be interesting for sure.

We have some other character of interesting but they will be save for later. What coming next? Well there still one more part of the test the interview and after that we have a little more stuff the cast/Xavier has to do before they get into ITA.

Other then that tell me what you think? What your excited for? What you like? What you dislike? What you hope to see? Etc.

Until next time everyone later and thanks for reading.

My Hero Academia is own by Kohei Horikoshi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 72 7
Mankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks"; this is the power the vast majority possesses, those who do not, are being discriminated against...
5.5K 146 18
Aspiring hero Y/N enrolls in UA's hero course, hoping to be a pro-hero worthy of sticking it to his family overseas in America. Earning a place in a...
15.7K 215 154
this is a list of quirk ideas that I've had to help people who are having trouble coming up with their own! Some of the Quirks I come up with come fr...
123 5 6
"Life is a little rough around the edges, but there's always a point to it." Follow the journey of my original OC named Shohari Hengaku as he learns...