awkward.

By 4BEYGK

(onikam): @beyonce started following you. Still, It Was Worth It I Would Do It Again I Know You Hurt Me, But... More

CAST
IMAGES
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
sequel

twenty-one

5.2K 378 430
By 4BEYGK

OTM

I can't believe Bey has more followers than me. She had bitches all in her comments, even some that I knew.

That's all I could think about on the way to her house. It made me laugh really. I could only imagine what she was saying to them. Definitely some weird nerdy shit.

She's probably scaring them away all on her own. 'Thanks friend 😊' face ass.

Even though the she said her mom wasn't home, I still texted her instead of going to the door.

She opened the door a second later and waved with a box of pizza in her hand.

I got out my car already smiling. "Hey Bey."

She's so cute and sexy at the same time. She's like a cute little innocent puppy but I still want her to fuck me from the back and put me in a headlock.

"Hi. You came at the perfect time, I was still at the door from getting the pizza." I walked up to the door and inside her house.

"That's good. You look good too, you wore these little hoochie mama shorts for me?" I tugged on the bottom of her shorts and she jumped and looked away blushing.

"No Onika, I just wear these shorts around the house." She was wearing grey sweatshorts, she knew what she was doing.

"Uh huh, sure. I'll act clueless." She's not as innocent as she seems.

"Should we eat down here or up in my room?" She led us to her kitchen and set the pizza box down.

"You know, I've never seen any of your house besides your room. And stairs."

"There's not really much to look at besides the basement and backyard. I'll give you a house tour or something another day."

"Okay, let's eat down here so we can cuddle in your bed."

"Cuddle?" She looked scared.

"You don't want to cuddle with me? Damn, nevermind then." I was pretending to be offended but she really does not to stop acting like that about touching me.

"No-" She was accidentally too loud. "I mean, sure we can if that's what you want to do."

I rolled my eyes, "Girl please. Stop acting like you don't want me, it's getting annoying."

"I'm not acting like anything. Just sit down and let's eat." I sat down at the table and she went into her fridge and got two water bottles.

She put one of the bottles in front of me and sat down next to me with the other one.

"So you've been getting hoes in your dms?"

This isn't me being jealous by far. I just know there's not many people like Bey in the world so I need to keep her close. She's a gem.

Everybody doesn't need to be talking to her, that's all I think. Obviously I like her a little bit but I don't get jealous.

She laughed and opened the pizza box. "I just said no. I've made friends but it's people I've actually seen before and been to school with in the past."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Is that shade?"

"I was just letting you know I won't be in the same situation as you." She arrogantly smiled and took the first slice of pizza.

I'll beat her ass.

"Bey, shut up. Do those people think you're an alien or something?"

"Believe it or not, I actually have decent social skills. You just make me nervous."

"I make you nervous?" That was kinda clear already.

"You're very intense and sometimes you can be intimidating."

"I guess I can be, you like it though."

"I guess I do sometimes. It makes for an interesting dynamic."

"It would but I don't think you're as innocent as you seem. It's all a facade."

"I've said I'm not innocent since we met, I'm not. I just like being nice to people."

"You're an interesting person." At first you would think she's exactly like what she looks like but shes really not.

"You are too. I already said this but I've never met anyone like you."

"I'll take you to New York, you'll meet a thousand bitches just like me." I think I'm pretty normal.

She chuckled, "I think I might stay veryyy far away from New York then."

I laughed and hit her arm, "Bitch fuck you."

Beys actually funny and she can lowkey be mean sometimes. I can definitely tell I'm rubbing off on her from some of the things she started saying, especially over text.

We laughed while we ate the pizza, we ate over half of it. One thing I noticed at the party is the girl can eat, it probably has something to do with the fact that she grew up on a farm.

We went back to her room after and I stood by her bed and waited for her to get in.

"Put your arm out."

She laid her arm on the bed and I got in bed. I laid on her arm and cuddled into the side of her body.

"Put your arm around me."

She put her arm around me and I pushed it down lower until it was at the small part of my waist.

"Okay, you're good."

She used the remote that was already on her bed to turn her tv on and go to Netflix. "What should we watch?"

"I want to watch something scary but if you don't like scary movies, let's watch a comedy."

"We can watch something scary, did you have something in mind?"

"Let's watch Haunted House, it's a little bit of both." I don't give a FUCK Keisha!

She turned it on and I got closer to her. "Are you comfortable?"

She looked down at me and smiled. "Yeah, I like this."

"Okay, good. Same." I really liked this, she was so strong and comfortable.

We didn't talk much after that besides a few jokes and laughs here and there. I like people who don't interrupt movies by saying dumb stuff.

"I have a question." I spoke too soon.

"Yeah?"

She paused the movie. "Do you do the things that we do with your other friends?"

"Things like what?" I already knew what she was talking about but I was going to act dumb.

"Like cuddling or what you did at that party... or what you did the last time."

"Some things, yes. Other things, no. Why?"

"After what we did, I was confused because I didn't know what it meant for you. You think some of the things I take seriously, you don't care about as much."

"That's true." I didn't want to say anything that would mislead her.

"I guess I'm asking because over these couple weeks, I think I've caught-"

Oh fuck. "Oh shit! I think I just got my period!" I slipped out from under her arm and ran into her bathroom. 

I pulled my phone out and texted my groupchat.

scissor sisters 👯‍♀️ ✂️

: omg y'all...

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: what happened?

: i'm at beys house and she was about to tell me she has feelings for me

india 🇮🇳: isn't that what you wanted?

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: right

: yes but idk now

: like i'm not good at this feelings shit

: i would probably just end up hurting her anyway we all know i'm a dirty slut

india 🇮🇳: you might be a slut but you're not a dirty one don't play

: you're right i've never been dirty

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: you're getting in your own head

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: i agree

india 🇮🇳: you just said you liked her and i don't think anything has changed since then

: i just had more time to think

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: where are you now?

: hiding in her bathroom 😭

india 🇮🇳: girl get out

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: just get out and talk to her and tell her you feel the same

: i can't

: i think i should just go home

india 🇮🇳: you better not

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: you like her right?

: idk anymore

: i thought she was cool but maybe i was confusing my friendship feelings as other feelings

: i don't think i would be hiding in her bathroom like this at the mention of feelings

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i think you hiding in her bathroom at the mention of feelings because you like her so much

india 🇮🇳: #commitmentissues

There was a knock at the door. "Onika? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need a couple more minutes."

"Do you need... you know. I don't want to say it."

"No, I just need a couple minutes. Don't worry about me, I go through this every month."

"Do you need me to get you anything? I can run down to the store if you need anything at all."

"No, thanks though."

"Okay, I'm going to go downstairs to give you some privacy." I hate how sweet she is.

"Thanks."

I waited until I heard her door close to pull my phone back out.

: she just came to the door and asked me if i needed anything or if i wanted her to go to a store

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: 🥹

india 🇮🇳: girl don't lose a good thing because you're scared

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: right because who else is going to do that for your ugly ass

: india bitch weren't you just asking me if you could have her??

india 🇮🇳: 🙄 that was before i knew you actually liked her

india 🇮🇳: i thought she was just something you were playing with

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: bitch you're not slick trying to change the subject

: i can't..

: i at least need to go home and think

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: that's better than nothing 🤷🏽

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: you should tell her that you need some time to think

india 🇮🇳: ^ yeah don't make her think she has no chance

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: not with all those girls in her comment section and followers 😭 you might be replaced by the time you want to to talk

india 🇮🇳: LAMOSKK

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: no fr i looked at her comments on the post that was on my explore page and i was like 🤨🤔 because i saw some people i was waiting a text back from in her comments

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: onika imagine her dms...

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: don't lose the only respectful, smart, and attractive person our age

india 🇮🇳: right because some people might have one or two of those qualities but not all three

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: imagine her with someone like bri

Bri is this girl at school I hate. If I cared, I would've beat that ugly girls ass the first week I moved here.

: bey has standards

: i mean look at her type

india 🇮🇳: slutty girls from queens with daddy issues 😹?

: you thought you ate that? where's your dad?

: bitch you just described yourself except you're from compton and not queens

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: damn none of us have dads?

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: that explains so much 😭

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: bitch not all of us

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: i love my nigga ron

india 🇮🇳: robyn's kinda the only one with no excuse for how she acts

: right i feel like we're all hypersexual and stuff from trauma or other things

: and robyn was just born like that

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: i'm not sluts like y'all

india 🇮🇳: YOURE WORSE

india 🇮🇳: you actually go out and fuck them

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: well miss india let's not act like you don't have bodies 😵‍💫

india 🇮🇳: oh bitch

india 🇮🇳: bitches don't get fucked for a while because they're holding down a man in jail and think they're the virgin mary all of a sudden

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i'm a born again virgin 😇

india 🇮🇳: like bitch onika is one of your bodies are you serious

: ???

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: onika and i never did anything

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: 🤥

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: okay maybe we did mess around a little but i'm still a born again virgin 😇

: BITCH?????????????

: you cant hold mf water

: do not ever come to me complaining about being horny and lonely

: send that nigga some sex mail and play in your pussy when he writes back

: this is what i get for trying to help out a friend

: you can't even do nice shit for hoes anymore

india 🇮🇳: bitch are you still in her bathroom...?

: OMGGGGG

: WHY DID I FORGET I WAS HERE

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: leave????

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: no talk to her????

: she probably thinks im shittting

: that's so embarrassing

india 🇮🇳: and she thinks you're on your period too which is worse

: yeah i need to go now

: i'll text you guys when i get in my car

I turned my phone off and left the bathroom. The tv was still on but the movie was paused now.

I walked down the stairs and found her where we were sitting earlier. She looked up but she didn't smile like she usually did. "You okay?"

I was talking and walking to the door, I needed to leave. "Yeah. I- I just need to go but-"

"I know you know what I was going to say."

I stopped walking. "What?"

"You ran out the bed so I couldn't finish talking because you knew what I was going to say."

She's smarter than she seems. She's not just a little golden retriever.

Feelings in general are not for me. They make me nervous and uncomfortable, I don't know how to deal with them.

"I- Bey, I'll text you." I did the dumb thing and left the house.

The whole way home I was thinking about what I should've done. I don't understand why I couldn't have just told her I felt the same, it's obvious I do.

I'll let my friends has my head up a little bit more then I'll talk to her and tell her I like her too.

——
i always get so carried away writing text convos it's so fun 😭

Bey?

Onika?

The scissor sisters?

Bey having more followers than Onika?

Bey and Onika cuddling?

Onika hiding in Beys bathroom because she was about to admit her feelings for her?

Bey saying she knows why Onika was hiding?

Onika running out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.6K 34
Beynika
26.7K 968 34
Beynika Beyoncé has a horrible life and wants to end it Will Nicki save her? Beyoncé:"you left me I needed you most" Nicki:"I'm sorry, I didn't no...
5.8K 478 10
"I'll pay you to befriend her." "Isn't that weird? What if she finds out. I'm not tryna get in between all that." "I'll pay you 20k." "Wait! seriousl...