𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐂...

By Cheri_Poppyy

Ninjago x Male Reader "Hey, hello, hi, I'm Y/n L/n Master of Wind" Y/n L/n one of the students that Master W... More

Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Amusement Park Fun
Chapter 3: Arcade Date
Chapter 4: Lost In The Forest
Chapter 5: Under The Sea
Chapter 6: Stories Really Do Come True
Chapter 7: Lost
Chapter 8: Family
Chapter 9: Back On The Right Track
Chapter 10: Childish Rumors
Chapter 11: Losing Lloyd
Chapter 13: Wedding Crashers
Chapter 14: Monster Park Mayhem
Chapter 15: Royal Blacksmiths

Chapter 12: The Truth

1K 47 11
By Cheri_Poppyy

|| Lotus ||
Purity, Enlightenment, Rebirth

Third P.O.V

Y/n yawned and came out to the deck to see the ninja, "what are you guys doing?" Y/n wondered.

"Oh, well Zane is underwater right now so we're timing him, and I think he's about to break his record" Jay excitedly said he then looked at the timer. Y/n joined them and looked down at the water.

"Ten minutes. He just broke his own record, the guy's inhuman" Kai looked at the timer in disbelief.

"What was his original record?" Y/n asked while looking over the boat.

"It was five minutes but to the looks of it I bet he could go longer if he wanted to" Kai answered the h/c haired male.

"That's amazing" Y/n was astonished at the record, down below Zane was sitting at the bottom of the ocean, a fish came up to him and he petted it before it swam away. The white ninja swam up back to the others. Upon returning to the surface the ninja laughed.

Zane climbed back onto the bounty while the ninja complimented him.

"Amazing!" Cole said.

"We're not worthy" Jay bowed down.

"I broke the record?" Zane asked as he looked at the others.

"You destroyed it" Kai pumped his up in celebration.

"You did a great job Zane" Y/n smiled.

"Okay, okay, is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?" Jay put his hand on Kai's shoulder while Cole did some moves in the background like backflips. "We've been training for so long, I don't think we can get any better. Just think about all that we've accomplished" Jay said.

"You're right," Kai responded. The ninja thought back at their training. Kai was running on a hot trail of coals and made it to the end without a sweat, on the other hand Jay was on top of a tall and large building while there was thunder and lightning, surprisingly he didn't coward away.

Cole was doing his weights, to add a little challenge Cole added more heavier weights, he then lifted it up with Jay on one side with turkey in one hand and a weight in the other, on the right side Nya was lifting a weight. For training Y/n was drinking tea and reading while there were high level winds blowing at him, he then yawned.

"The question should be raised, perhaps we have reached our full potential?" Zane speculates.

"I doubt it, Sensei Wu will probably tell us in his wise voice "No, not yet, you've only scratched the surface" Y/n imitated Wu's voice, they then laughed. The ninja walked inside to talk to Sensei Wu's room.

"Well, every morning I do five hundred pushups," Zane said.

"Five hundred? Ha, try a thousand" Kai flexed as he walked in the room.

"Ha, ha, I do a thousand and one" Jay butted in.

"Hilarious Jay, I do two thousand" Y/n one up him.

"What is this, amature hour? Sounds like my warm up, Sensei, what does true potential look like if-" Cole's sentence drifted off as they all realized that Wu was already doing something important.

"Our apologies, Sensei, we've interrupted you" The ninja bow.

"I'm sorry if I've been distant lately" Wu put away the katana. "My mind has been elsewhere since Lloyd has gone missing, what can I help you with?" Sensei asked.

"Sensei, what if we've done enough training? What if we reached our true potential? What if we're ready?" Cole questioned.

"Heh, you might have reached peak physical condition, but you've yet to reach your inner potential. In each and everyone of us, there are obstacles that hold us back. Only when you conquer that fear will your heart be free. Only then will you reach your true potential. Only then will we have a fighting chance to stop the Serpentine from releasing the Great Devourer" Sensei Wu answered them as he then turned around.

"There's more to the Great Devourer than you've led on, isn't there Sensei?" Zane said, he placed his hand on Wu's shoulder, he sighed.

"I too have obstacles within my own heart. There's a story I've never told you" Sensei Wu said. "Long ago, when I was a young boy, Garmadon and I were more than brothers. We were the best of friends."

"Wait a minute. I know you two were brothers, but really? The King of Cruelty, the Doer of Destruction, the Captain of Chaos. And you two were friends?" Jay interrupted as he swinged his hands around.

"Please, no interruptions," Wu requested.

"Yeah Jay" Y/n said in a childish voice, Jay groaned.

"You see, he did not always have a wicked heart. One day, I lost this very katana. Knowing our father would be mad, my brother told me to go retrieve it. But I refused. He told me not to put off what can be done today and then went to get it himself. When my father found him, he was very ill. For he was bitten by a legendary snake that would grow forever as long as it consumes. A great evil had found its way into my brother's heart. For the snake's venom could turn the purest of things wicked."

"The snake is the same one the Serpentine wants to re-awaken today." Wu told the ninja. "It is the same snake that took my brother away from me" Sensei Wu finished his backstory.

"So the Great Devourer turned your brother into the Dark Lord?" Kai tilts his head a little.

"It was all my fault" Sensei Wu then closed the case of the katana and picked it up. "You five have finished your training. You must now focus on stopping Pythor from collecting the four Fangblades. But never lose focus on the obstacles that lie within each of your hearts that hold you back from true greatness. Unlock your true potential."

"But how are we supposed to do that, Sensei?" Zane asked, still unsure.

"It is up to each of you to discover, " Sensei Answered as he walked past them. "Now I must go on a personal journey of my own" Wu walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jay asked as the ninja followed him behind.

"To a place you cannot follow" Wu answered Jay.

"If you're going for Lloyd, the City of Ouroboros is filled with hundreds of Serpentine. You'll never do it alone" Cole said, Sensei Wu turned around to face them.

"I am going to find someone who can be of aid. The Serpentine have united and grown stronger and we will need all the help we can get" Sensei explained to the group.

"We understand Sensei, just be careful on your journey" Y/n gave him a smile. Later that day Nya parked the Destiny Bounty near a tall mountain and Sensei Wu descended down the mountain.

"What did I tell you guys, we were nothing close to getting to our full potential" Y/n sighed.

"Well we should start to collect the Fangblades," Cole said.

"But how though? We don't even have a map" Kai gestures his hands out.

"We could hang up flyers," Cole suggested.

"I guess we could try," Y/n agreed with Cole. "I'll start printing" Y/n walked back to the bridge. Hours later they were in Jamanaki Village hanging up the last of the flyers.

"Oh, this is silly" Zane sighed in defeat while looking down at the flyers with a frown.

"You have any better ideas?" Cole asked.

"Hey, maybe Sensei is gonna go get the Samurai for help" Jay assumes.

"The Samurai? I'm sure she's- I mean he's busy looking for the Fangblades as well" Kai made up a quick excuse.

"There you go saying she again" Y/n caught Kai's words. Kai mentally cursed at himself for forgetting again.

"Is everything all right?" Cole asks concerned while he looks at Kai.

"Yeah, yeah. Why wouldn't it be?" Kai answered quickly.

"One hundred percent, we're not hiding anything" Nya added to the conversation.

"Sure" Y/n sighed, he then looked around and caught sight of Zane walking somewhere.

"Hey weirdo, you're making a mess of my store front" Zane didn't answer "Yoo-hoo! You got a problem?" The villager said in anger. Y/n ran over.

"Jee ha-ha sorry about that sir" Y/n apologized as he picked up the flyers, "Zane, hello? Zane?" U/n called out to the ninja.  Zane ignored him and walked away, dropping the rest of the flyers
"I- Zane." Kai walked over to them.

"I'm sorry sir. Sometimes our friend is in another world" Kai apologized as well, Cole walked over to them.

"He's littering all over the place" The civilian complains.

"We'll pick it up. So sorry" Cole said while Y/n cleaned up Zane's mess. The ninja picked up the papers.

"Zane, what's the deal?" Jay asked, in the distance the falcon was squawking. Jay gasped.

"Ah! It's the falcon! Oh, my gosh," Jay ran over to Zane while Y/n finished cleaning. "Every time we follow it, it leads us to good fortune." The ninja ran after it.

"What? Hey! Wait up!" Y/n yelled out, he then ran up to Nya and placed them in her hands. "You're gonna have to do this yourself, sorry Nya."

"Head back to the Bounty and wait till you hear from us" Kai told Nya as Y/n then ran off with the others.

"W-wha- but where are you going?" She asked, confused.

"We're gonna follow the bird. Who knows, it could lead us to the first Fangblade" Kai then ran to catch up with the others while Nya sighed. The ninja ran for the longest time, the terrain turned into the desert and they were still following the bird. Hours later the world around them turned into winter. Kai stopped.

"I guess good fortune is really far away" Kai said, he then began to run.

"Yeah, I know right," Y/n replied breathlessly. Some hours later they found themselves climbing a mountain, "I hate this" Y/n panted. Jay gasped.

"Keep going. I'll- I'll catch up later" Jay gasped for air. The ninja nodded and continued to follow the bird, they were then brought to a tree, Zane, Kai and Y/n ran across and jumped off. Zane looked back for Cole.

"I'm good, just- just taking a breather. Uh, I'll meet up with you shortly" Cole said resting on the tree, the three of them continued to run. The trio ran for a long time before Y/n clasped on the ground.

"Keep," he gasped, "Going, I'll," he gasped again, "I'll catch up," Y/n then sighed from exhaustion. Zane and Kai kept running. Shortly after Kai took a breather.

"Good thing," Kai gasped "we are in peak physical condition" he sighed and ran after Zane. They ran into a snow covered forest with birch trees. Zane stopped, Kai took this as an opportunity to take a breather.

"Gosh, that bird just keeps going," Kai gasped. He then noticed a sign, "hey, what do you make of this?"

"I am not familiar with a Treehorn" Zane told the fire ninja.

"It's probably just some wild squirrels, Heh" Kai assumed, the then bird called out to them to follow. "Well, don't lose him. I'll wait here for the other guys to catch up" Kai said. Zane nodded and followed the falcon. A couple seconds passed before Y/n caught up with Kai.

"Hey, where's Zane?" Y/n asked the red ninja.

"I said he should follow the bird while I wait for you guys" Kai replied sitting on the ground.

"Oh alrighty. But Kai I do have something to ask you" Y/n said.

"And what's that?" Kai looked up at Y/n.

"When we talk about the Samurai you get all nervous and then call him a she. Is everything okay? Did you actually see their face?" Y/n interrogated.

"What? No of course not, it's just that we might not even know if he is a she. I promise you that I've never seen their face at all Y/n" Kai told the wind ninja. After Kai said that Y/n didn't press forward.

The others shortly joined them and they went to go find Zane. The ninja followed Zane's footprints and it led them to a robot and a huge tree. They went inside.

"Zane?" Kai called out.

"Wow, would you look at this place?" Jay said in awe while he looked inside the hallow tree.

"I wonder how all this fits in a tree," Y/n questioned, the ninja continued to descend down.

"Zane what's wrong?" Jay asked, worried for his friend, they all saw him in despair and ran towards him ready to aid him in any way possible.

"Are you hurt?" Kai worriedly said.

"You okay?"

"Are you emotionally distressed?" Y/n looked at him with worried eyes. Zane sighed, he then looked at the blueprints, Zane took one of them and then dropped it.

"Hey, what...?" Cole watched Zane then open up a metal hood on his torso. In return the ninja screamed.

"You're a robot?" Kai said in shocked. Zane hung his head low in sadness.

"All this time, and I never knew."

"Uh, guess this explains why you're always acting so weird. Right? Heh-Heh" Jay chuckled nervously trying to calm his nerves.

"The reason I never had a sense of humor was because my funny switch wasn't on" Zane then flipped a switch and closed it and a song began to play while he danced. "Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal, send me a kiss by wire" Zane danced and ended the song in a funny pose. Both Y/n and Jay laughed at his little performance, while they laughed Zane flipped the switch. Zane sighed and the laughing died down.

"Uh, it just makes you more special, you're still the same Zane. Just more, uh, gears" Cole tried to make him feel better. Kai approached him.

"No matter what you're made of you're still our brother"" Kai smiles while looking at Zane.

"Really?" Zane questioned.

"Of course Zane, you're family, and abandoning family is not what we do" Y/n added into the conversation.

"In fact, I bet it even makes you a better ninja" Cole told Zane.

"Yeah, and how cool is it that I can honestly say: "my" brother" is a nindroid" Jay smiled.

"A Nindroid?" Zane inquired.

"Yeah you know half ninja, half android," Y/n explained.

"Now come on. Pythor is still out there, looking for the first Fangblade, and we need you" Cole told Zane.

"You'll have to go on without me. I just don't feel right" Zane said as he faced away from the ninja. Without exchanging any words the ninja left Zane to his thoughts.

Y/n on the other hand could feel that Zane didn't believe their words at all. He sighed and sat down next to Zane.

Zane looked at him. "Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be assisting the others?" Y/n looked back at him.

"Zane, please know what me and the others will always be there for you. I know our words may not sound genuine or serious, but you're a great person. You're not a nindroid" Y/n told Zane while taking his hand trying to comfort him.

"Then what am I? I'm not human and I'm not a nindroid, then what am I Y/n?" He looked into Y/n's eyes looking for answers.

"You're Zane, you don't have to be anything else" Y/n squeezes his hand in reassurance while giving Zane a sweet and warm smile.

Zane's eyes soften, he looks at their hands and smiles with a little of determination. "Thank you Y/n, but I insist that you join with the others. I'll join you soon."

Y/n nods and let's got of Zane's hand leaving him there at the bottom of the tree. While watching Y/n walk up the stairs, Zane wished that he was still there holding his hand in comfort.

Y/n reaches the entrance and hears Kai. "Yeah, whatever," Kai shrugged while Y/n joined up with them.

"Where we're you?" Jay notices Y/n. He looks at Jay and smiles.

"Talking to Zane" he shrugs. Jay nods and looks around the white forest.

"How the heck do we get out of this place?" Cole asked the others while looking around.

"I can take my hover board and find a way out"
Y/n suggested, then there was a low growl.

"What's that?" Cole looked around alarmed by the sudden sound.

"Cute, tiny birds?" Jay said in a small voice as they all put on their hoods, in the distance something moved.

"Did you see that?!" Cole asked the others, shooting his head over to where he had saw movement.

"I don't see anything" Jay panicked looking around, his eyes darting everywhere.

"I just saw it too," Kai confirms with Cole.

"What was that thing that was in this forest again?" Y/n asked as the creatures came in closer and surrounded them.

"Treehorns!" Kai yelled, they got out their weapons. Right next to Kai was a robot. Repeating the words intruder. "Oh great, I think that thing was supposed to protect this place. Guy's it's up to us" Kai told the others.

"It's always up to us," Y/n sighed. Jay was the first brave soul to go after a treehorn, he hit the legs and made it trip before he got trapped by another treehorn's legs.

"Ninja, g-ugh!" Kai was tripped and kicked, he crawled towards his weapon but he didn't even get an inch close before getting kicked again by the treehorn.

"Ooo ouch,"Y/n cringed while looking at Kai, he was then kicked in the stomach by a treehorn, "Ugh!" groaned as he lied to the snow. "I hate this." Cole on the other hand took a treehorn by the leg and began to swing it around, one of the treehorns tripped, Cole then threw the treehorn at the other. His victory was soon short lived when he was tripped and stomped on.

"There's just too many of them!" Cole managed to groan out, Jay was stomped in the face, Kai hit the tree with his head and for Y/n they were playing soccer with him.

"Unh! Ack! I think I'm gonna throw up!" Y/n screamed as he was then kicked again, Y/n lied there "dead" "just kill me already- Unh!" Y/n was then kicked in the back.

"Leave my friends alone!" Zane shouted as he charged at them, "Ninja, go!" He hit the treehorns legs and then threw his shurikens. Zane uppercut the treehorn keeping Jay hostage. Jay walked over to Cole who had been freed.

"What's gotten into Zane?" Cole asked Jay while he helped him up from the ground.

"I don't know, but I like it" Kai smiles under his hood while he watched Zane kick the treehorns down.

"That's our Zane" Y/n smiles at the white ninja. They all grouped up in the middle.

""Ninja, go!" They yelled in unison and together they easily knocked three treehorn down. Cole shook the ground with his scythe and just attacked the treehorns by the legs, the creature hit Cole but Zane caught him just in time. Y/n threw the chain around the treehorns neck and pulled it towards the ground, the treehorn quickly got up and retreated.

"Are they re-grouping?" Jay looked around at the treehorns cautiously making sure that none of them would make any sudden movements. There was then a loud howl, they all looked at the thing that was making the sound, and it was a very large treehorn with multiple red jeweled eyes.

"Who's that?" Jay asked.

"The queen" Zane replied, the ninja backed up but Zane stood his ground as the queen approached them. "You will not hurt my friends" Zane said, "there is nothing that will hold me back." He took out his shurikens and spinned them. "I know who I am." A bright like surrounded the white ninja, he then began to lift into the air.

"What's happening to him? Was he programmed to do that?" Kai said, confused at what he was looking at.

"I don't think so" Y/n looked at Zane in awe.

"I've never seen a robot do that."

"You mean nindroid" Cole corrected Jay.

"Yeah, whatever" Jay responded.

"Zane's unlocked his true potential" Cole said to the others.

"Ha! No kidding" Y/n replied. Zane then let go of his shurikens and he went back on the ground, he surrounded the queen by doing spinjitzu around the creature. Zane then levitated in the air again and shot a ray of ice at the queen, freezing it to death. The white ninja lowered himself to the ground and fell, the other ninja ran up to him to check if he was okay.

"What happened?" Zane lied on the ground in a dazed state.

"That was awesome!" Jay said enthusiastically.

"You should've seen yourself" Kai cheered with a smile.

"I've never seen anything like it" Cole added.

"Congratulations Zane" Y/n helped the white ninja up on his feet.

"This must be what Sensei meant about unlocking our hearts. I remember now. I-I remember everything." Zane took off his hood, "I remember my father and how he cared for me. I remember where I came from. And I feel stronger for knowing."

"I'm so jealous. His powers are so cool" Cole frowned.

"We have our very own nindroid" Jay slings his arm around Zane's neck as everyone cheered together. Zane then put his mask back on.

"Watch out Pythor. We're coming to get you" Zane said proudly.

"I can't wait until Sensei Wu hears about this" Y/n says in a giddy voice.

"Yeah but we didn't find any of the Fangblades though" Kai replied.

"We didn't find that but Zane found his full potential, we can search tomorrow" Cole said to Kai as he got into his car.

"Yeah I guess" Kai sighed and turned his weapon into his motorcycle, the ninja then drove and flew off back home.

"Since Zane is a nindroid. Can Zane shoot lasers out of his eyes now?" Jay asked through the radio.

"I don't believe I can," Zane responded. He thought about it a little.

"Imagine doing spinjitzu while shooting lasers out of your eyes" Y/n chuckled at the thought.

"He would be totally unstoppable!" Jay said all pumped up. The ninja shortly got back to the Destiny Bounty and told Nya about everything.

"He's a what?!" Nya yelled out, surprised.

"Yeah, ta-da surprise" Y/n did jazz hands.

"This is a lot to take in, but Zane is still family no matter what" Nya smiled a little.

"Alright now it's time for dinner, and it's my turn to cook" Cole announced with a smile, everyone groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 468 26
For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't know why. Abandoned and lost with no real...
22.2K 674 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
4.8K 165 12
Y/n gets invited to the tournament of elements with promises of finding out about her birth father. With her being the result of a one-night stand, a...
303K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...