𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐂...

By Cheri_Poppyy

Ninjago x Male Reader "Hey, hello, hi, I'm Y/n L/n Master of Wind" Y/n L/n one of the students that Master W... More

Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Amusement Park Fun
Chapter 3: Arcade Date
Chapter 4: Lost In The Forest
Chapter 5: Under The Sea
Chapter 7: Lost
Chapter 8: Family
Chapter 9: Back On The Right Track
Chapter 10: Childish Rumors
Chapter 11: Losing Lloyd
Chapter 12: The Truth
Chapter 13: Wedding Crashers
Chapter 14: Monster Park Mayhem
Chapter 15: Royal Blacksmiths

Chapter 6: Stories Really Do Come True

1.4K 59 27
By Cheri_Poppyy

|| Water Lilies ||
Resurrection, Rebirth, Grief

Third P.O.V
Y/n rubbed his eyes as he opened them, a yawn left his mouth while he sat up from his bed. "Hm?" He heard voices from the other room, "what time is it?" He looked over to his clock to see that it was 12:30 in the afternoon "crap" he sighed.

The dark black-haired male got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom to start the day. After using the bathroom he walked over to his drawer and suited up before joining the other ninja. Y/n opened the sliding door and walked over to the loud room.

"Fire strike! Oh, my gosh, isn't that the greatest move you've ever seen?"

"Stop trying to do it yourself, we need to attack as a team."

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it."

"Pffff" Y/n breathed out as he smiled at the group of boys playing video games, Y/n stood there watching them play in amusement, as they continued to make "ninja" noises.

"Fantastic, I'm out of lives,"  Jay said angrily, suddenly Sensei Wu passed Y/n.

"Afternoon sensei" Y/n whispered with a smile as he nodded his head down to greet him.

"But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it," The white-haired ninja said with a smile.

"Okay, now!" Cole instructed, but before they could do anything Sensei Wu unplugs the video game counsel, all four ninja groaned in annoyance.

"What happened?!" Jay questioned angrily.

"It took us three hours to get there!" Cole cried out.

"Why would you do that? Why?" Jay asked furiously while staring at Wu.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex, doesn't mean he won't return for the golden weapons of spinjitzu" Sensei Wu explained.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone Ninjago has been nothing but peace" Zane replied while placing his controller down on the ground.

"Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save, there's nothing to do" Jay barked back.

"We can train tomorrow," Cole said as he leaned back.

"Never put off until tomorrow, what can be done today," The old timer said strictly.

"Well I was going to eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case" Cole then began to guide the pizza to his mouth before Sensei Wu slapped it away with his staff.

"No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential you must train" Sensei Wu said.

"This is getting boring" Y/n thought, as he walked away from the group. He sighed as he walked through the monastery. With nothing to do he went outside "Fresh air in the afternoon is great" Y/n sat down and gazed up at the sky. After a Moment of peace, he was then interrupted by Kai.

"Hey, stop sitting around! Lord Garmadon is back!" The red ninja and the others ran towards the front gates and opened them and ran towards the dragon stables.

"You're one to talk to" Y/n mumbled before following the rest of the ninja down toward the stables. He ran towards the end of the line and hopped onto his dragon, "let's go Divalin" Y/n commanded as he patted the dragon on the neck, the dragon huffed and took off, Y/n looked behind him to see his friends struggling to get on their dragons.

Y/n laughed, "talk about sitting around you guys can't even get on your dragons!" Y/n smiled. Jay rolled his eyes and tried to get back onto his dragon.

"Oh quit it!" Cole said embarrassed as he picked up his golden weapon and hopped on his dragon. Cole soon joined him along with Jay, Kai, and Zane. While flying towards the village Kai had a question for all of them.

"You guys believe what Sensei said about unlocking our full potential?" Kai asked the group.

"I wasn't there for the full conversation but never underestimate an old man's wisdom, at least that's what I've learned from Sensei Wu so far" Y/n replied, pulling up close to Kai's dragon.

"Y/n's right, he may be onto something, I mean since we got these golden weapons it's not like we ever had to use them, I wonder what they do," Jay said as he took out his nunchucks. Zane then pulls up next to Jay.

"I, for one, look forward to the future. If there is more for us to accomplish, let it be" Zane smiles under his hood. Cole flies over towards Zane.

"I don't know about you but isn't anyone else a little excited about battling Lord Garmadon?" Cole asked the four of them, "I've been looking forward to trying out some new spinjitzu moves, could be the perfect opportunity."

"Yeah and get your butt handed to you I would love to see that" Y/n joked with a chuckle.

"Haha! Race you there?" Jay challenged everyone, all of the ninjas then split separately. Y/n flew upwards so he could dive down once he saw the village, not too long he caught sight of Jamanaki Village he then dived down gaining speed.

"Whoooo!" Y/n cheered with his arms up, Y/n then landed along with his comrades.

"Ha! I was first!" Kai claimed.

"No! No one was faster than me!" Jay objected Cole chuckled.

"My feet were down before yours," Cole said.

"you're all disillusioned, it was clearly me," Zane stepped in.

"Guys we don't have time to argue let's go!" Y/n ran towards the village while innocent civilians screamed in terror. As they arrived at the village square they saw a large shadow, Y/n preparing his kusarigama. The five of them could hear demonic laughter as the shadow came closer and closer.

"Stay sharp fellas, whatever happens never let your guard down" Kai instructed while keeping his eyes locked onto the shadow. As the shadow got closer the demonic laughter turned into a child's laugh, the shadow size had shrunk.

"It is I, Lloyd Garmadon!" The kid announced as he then jumped up the fountain. He wore a hoodie that had skeleton bones on it. "I demand all the candy in town, or else!"

"Are you kidding me?" Y/n looked at the kid in confusion. "This is what the people were scared of?"

"I guess but Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we were gonna face Lord Garmadon" Jay said disappointed, he then sighed.

"It's his son" Cole sheathed his weapon. Jay groaned, "looks like he escaped his boarding school for bad boys again, and to think we could have been doing spinjitzu already" Cole air-punched as the five of them approached the kid.

"I swear kids eat candy like drugs these days" Y/n commented.

"I agree with you, it's a serious health issue," Zane replied to Y/n. Lloyd looked around panicking.

"Uh, give me all your candy, or else I'll release the serpentine on you!" Lloyd threatened, but in return the villagers booed him. Lloyd took out a can of snakes from his pocket and unscrewed the top and let out a bunch of fake snakes.

"I gotta hand it to the kid, he has some guts" Y/n smiled at the kid, and in anger, the villagers threw vegetables at the kid.

"No wait! I asked for candy, not vegetables, I hate vegetables!" Lloyd screamed while throwing the top of the can at the villagers. The young kid tried his best to dodge the vegetables but there was so much that he fell over.

"He's gonna have to do a lot better than use an old bedtime story to scare people" Kai picked up the fake snake off the ground and then stretched it and launched it in the other direction.

"I remember my grandma telling me that story, it scared me to death as a kid" Y/n shivers at the thought of it.

"You too?" Cole inquired as he looked over at the h/c male.

"Yeah, just the thought of them makes me shiver" Y/n replied with furrowed brows.

"The serpentine are real Kai, they are something not to joke about" Zane warned the fire ninja.

"Serpentine? Real? We're talking about the ancient race of snake people who once ruled over Ninjago, and we're supposedly locked underground?" Kai said not buying anything that Zane said.

"Watch that bite you in the butt Kai" Y/n warned the brown-haired male.

"Yeah right" Kai rolled his eyes.

"Uh, sealed in five different tombs? To separate the warring tribes, and ensure that they don't unify to exact their revenge upon those who put them there" Jay nervously said as he went back to the topic.

"It was an old wise tale to teach kids to not poke our noses where they don't belong, don't you think it's a little suspicious? No one's ever found of their tombs?" Kai defended his claim.

"Who would be dumb enough to look for one? If anything that's a death wish" Y/n stated.

"Exactly that's because you'd be a fool to look for one," the five of them then began to move towards Lloyd "if there was anything I hated more than dragons, it was snakes rubber or not" Cole then grabbed Lloyd, "don't worry folks we'll take care of this, nothing to see here" the ninja began to carry Lloyd away as Y/n walked up to a vendor to buy candy for himself.

"Bow down to me or suffer my wrath! I-I'll give you to the count of three. One, two..." the young Garmadon once again threatened, as the voices of the gold and white ninja's friends voices faded in the distance.  

"Hm? Oh, they're already gone? I better catch up"Y/n said to himself, "how much will this all be?" He then asked the vendor.

"$9.99," the vendor said.

"alright, here you go" Y/n handed the vendor the money and ran to join the others, as he approached he saw that they hanged him on top of a candy store by his pants. "Now that's just pure evil."

"You've just made me your nemesis! Mark my words, you'll pay for this!" Lloyd screamed in anger. Everyone around him laughed while Zane pulled off his hood and went up to the vendor and bought some candy he then shared it evenly with his friends as soon as he did everyone pulled off their hoods.

"Next time try paying for your candy," Cole said, looking up at the younger boy with a smile.

"Crime doesn't pay muchacho, you can take that to the bank " Kai commented, Jay then took a bite out of the cotton candy.

"Mm, cotton candy," Jay said teasingly as Lloyd groaned in frustration, everyone laughed.

"Come on Y/n let's go!" Jay called out.

"In a sec I gotta do something" Y/n replied, after a couple of minutes and everyone disbanded Y/n walked up to the helpless boy.

"You! Get me down from here!" Lloyd screamed.

"I'm not doing anything until you ask nicely," Y/n crossed his arms like a parent.

"I- ugh, please get me down from here" Lloyd pleaded looking at Y/n in defeat.

"That's more like it" Y/n smiled he then jumped on the roof and carefully unhooked Lloyd as he scooped him up and jumped down, Y/n set the young Garmadon down in front of him.

"You're not going to do anything mean to me, are you?" Lloyd asked cautiously while backing away a little bit.

"What? Of course not" Y/n handed him the bag of candy, "I was going to eat it but I'll give this to you, the world hasn't treated you fairly Lloyd, I hope great things come your way, there's no need to be like your dad" Y/n grabbed Lloyds hand and placed the candy bag in his hand and ruffled his hair before walking away. Lloyd watched the young ninja fade into the distance before turning away. Y/n ran towards the other ninja, "what did I miss?" Y/n asked.

"We're talking about how good I'm gonna look in green?" Jay said.

"What?" Y/n looked dumbfounded.

"Ha! Isn't it obvious I'm gonna be the Green Ninja?" Kai stated.

"The color obviously suits me," Jay retorted.

"Technically I am the best" Zane butted in.

"I am so confused," Y/n said.

"Everyone, stop it! Remember why Sensei brought us together in the first place, we're a team, we weren't meant to see this and probably for a good reason" Kai handed Cole the scroll, "come on, let's head back home, we have training to do." Y/n walked up to Divalin and climbed on.

"Let's go home," Y/n said, Divalin agreed and left the rest of the ninjas behind, "ahh it's finally quiet, no arguments, no talking, no snoring, moaning and groaning, just me, myself and you Divalin" Y/n kicked back and relaxed closing his eyes. Y/n arrived at the estate earlier than the rest, he hopped off Divalin and gave him a pat and a hug before leaving.

"Oh, Y/n you're back!" Nya rushed over to the male as Y/n approached the gates, "where are the others? What happened? Are you hurt?"

"Everything is fine, It was Garmadon's son Lloyd. It was all a false alarm" Y/n assured the worried girl. Nya sighed in relief to hear the news.

"Oh thank god" Nya chuckled. "What was he doing?"

"Demanding candy" Y/n replied as he walked towards the monastery. "Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go and get myself a drink of tea" Y/n heads inside and into the kitchen, "tea, tea, tea..." Y/n repeated under his breath as he searched the cabinets. "Did we run out of tea?... damn it" Y/n cursed.

The H/c male went back to the training grounds and saw Nya trying to beat Kai's score. The ninja open the gate doors and see Nya get hit by an axe and fall over. "Ouch" Y/n walked over to the girl.

"Hey, Nya, closer to beating your brother's speed record?" Jay asked as he helped her up.

"I'm getting there, Y/n told me what happened in town. Just a false alarm?" Nya asked for confirmation.

"Was me saying it not enough proof for you?" Y/n thought while looking at Nya a little bitterly.

"Yeah but we're gonna need this space, sorry, sis," Kai placed his hand on her shoulder. Cole then opened a closet full of armor, he took the helmet and threw it at Jay's head.

"Ow!" Jay hissed as he looked at Cole with a scowl.

"Two matches, one of the winners will fight Y/n and then face off for the title, armor's for our own protection" Cole then raised his scythe, "it's time for us to see what these babies can do."

"Hey Nya, wanna stay and watch me mop the floor with them?" Kai offered his sister.

"No, thanks I was thinking I'll just visit Jamanaki Village, knock yourselves out" Nya then walked towards the gate.

"Oh wait, can I come with you? I need to buy more tea," Y/n said, "we can ride Divalin."

"Sure! As long as you let me drive" Nya smiled at the E/c male.

"Don't worry I'm not your brother" Y/n jokes a little.

"Wait, you don't think you guys need a plus one right?" Jay all of the sudden said.

"Jay!" The ninja yelled.

"Sorry" Jay apologized, Nya and Y/n then left the rest of them and made their way to the stables, Y/n unlocked his stable and walked over to Divalin with Nya.

"Divalin, let's go out, I'll buy you something" Y/n patted the dragon, the dragon huffed and signaled him to get on, Y/n then hopped on. "Alright, come on Nya get on" The H/c teen offered his hand to her and she gladly took it, Y/n helped her on the dragon and then they took off.

"So what are they fighting about back at the monastery?" Nya asked.

"Honestly I don't know, I was kinda late to the party so I'm just guessing that whatever they're fighting about has to do with the color green" Y/n responded while stretching his muscles.

"The color green?" Nya tilts her head a little.

"Yeah, but look you're doing great at flying," Y/n smiled at the short-haired girl. Nya looked back at him and smiled a little too.

"Yeah, I guess I am," Nya said proudly. "Am I better than Kai?"

"Absolutely, hey there's Jamanaki Village" Y/n pointed out to her.

"Hold on!" Nya then dived towards the village at a high speed, and Y/n screamed.

"This is so much faster than I go!" Y/n's screams then turned into laughter, the both of them soon arrived at Jamanaki Village.

"Sorry if I was too fast" Nya apologize as she hopped off the dragon.

"There's no need for you to apologize, I had fun" Y/n smiled at her. "By the way do you have money Nya?" Y/n questioned, Nya checked her pockets and panicked.

"Crap I forgot!" She said as she pushed back her hair a bit stressed.

"Don't sweat about it, here's some money, when you're done shopping just wait for me by Divalin" Y/n handed her money. Nya took the money and hugged him and then let go.

"Oh, Y/n you don't need to do that but thank you so much, I'll pay you back if I can '' she smiled appreciatively, Y/n and Nya walked into the village and went their separate ways and waved goodbye. Y/n made his way to the tea shop. Mystake's Tea Shop, Y/n then opened the door.

"Hello, Mystake are you there?" Y/n called out while looking around the little shop. The store had many herbs inside but it felt homey nonetheless.

"What do you want?" She asked at the front counter.

"Nothing much, just the usual," Y/n smiled. He then approached the wooden counter.

"Fine" she then looked behind her with a jar in hand and began to take out some herbs for the tea. "Here you go, that will be $24.99" she ordered.

"What? You're not going to give your best friend a discount?" Y/n jokes. The old lady looked at him with annoyed eyes. "Alright, fine" Y/n then placed the money down and took the jar in a bag, "see ya" he waved goodbye before leaving the tea shop. As Y/n got out he heard screaming, the wind ninja ran towards the commotion as he put on his hood to see Lloyd with a wheelbarrow full of candy.

"Lloyd?" The E/c male questioned, the young boy looked at Y/n with surprised eyes and what Y/n saw behind him scared him. It was a snake, "oh crap" Y/n then caught sight of Nya and ran towards her, accidentally dropping the bag he scooped her up and jumped up jumping roof to roof before sliding down to a secluded corner.

"What the hell! When Lloyd said he was going to unleash the Serpentine I didn't think he was serious! Wait until your brother hears about this'' Y/n yelled with a whisper.

"We're in huge trouble," Nya furrowed her eyebrows in worry about their situation.

"No crap, what do you think we should do Nya" Y/n asks as he then sat on the ground.

"Can't you do something? I mean you are a ninja" Nya stated the obvious while crouching down next to him.

"I hate snakes plus did you see how many there are?!" And aren't they the ones that hypnotize you by just looking at you? I need serious backup if I'm gonna fight them myself" Y/n answered her.

"You're right" she sighed. "What do we do?"

"We have to wait for the others to come and help us. Right now we're sitting ducks" Y/n looked at Nya. Nya then sat down next to him and they went silent. Minutes later the other ninja unexpectedly joined them. Y/n and Nya got up from the ground and went over to the others.

"Nya? Y/n? You're okay." Jay sighed in relief to see his friends fine and unscathed.

"Barely, they hypnotized everyone in town," Nya explained to the ninja.

"Oh thank god you're here, see what I told you! They're real Kai! R-E-A-L" Y/n spelled out the word for him.

"Okay I hear you, gosh you don't need to spell it out for me" Kai rolled his eyes a little.

"Mind control, how is this possible?" Jay asked the others.

"When you hear them rattle their tails, don't look them in the eyes. That's how they get you" Nya informed the ninjas.

"What are we supposed to do? We can't use our weapons, and now we gotta fight snakes with our eyes closed? Ha! perfect" Jay frustratedly said as he crossed his arms and turned his back towards the group.

"The snake with the staff is the general, he's the one in charge. If we can get the staff from him, it holds the antivenin, if we get that we can save everyone" Nya explained.

"Oh man this just keeps getting better and better" Y/n sighed a little.

"Look, guys. Forget about the whole Green Ninja thing, let's make sensei proud, the five of us, we're a team" Kai proudly said with a determined look on his face.

"Now you're talking," Cole said pumped up.

"Oh, and Nya, you can be our honorary member" Jay included her in the group.

"Gee, thanks" Nya rolled her eyes, not too keen on the idea. After that everyone jumped up on the roofs and scouted out the Serpentine. Y/n jumped down in front of four Serpentine members.

"I really hate snakes but maybe this will help me with my fear," Y/n said as the four serpentines backed him up to a wall, the wind ninja ran up the wall launching himself off it and landing on one of the serpentine's heads, after that he did spinjitzu and knocked two of the snakes out before going to the last and final one.

"Retreat!" The young Garamadon yelled the General then echoed him.

"Retreat!" The snake that Y/n was fighting ran off and the others got up and ran away from the teen. Y/n ran after them but saw Cole in trouble before he could tackle the snake down Nya kicked it in the face.

"Nice!" Y/n cheered. Cole then began to walk away with the staff.

"You have the antivenin!" Nya called out to Cole, Cole snapped out of the trance and stopped walking the other way.

"By golly, you're right!" Cole looked at the golden staff in his hands.

"Quick the fountain!" Nya signaled him to it.

"Good idea" Cole then ran to the fountain and placed the staff at the top, Y/n walked up to Zane.

"How did he know how to do that?" Y/n questioned.

"I could ask the same question," Zane replied. The water was then replaced with a white mist that cured the villagers of the hypnotism, from a far distance he could hear Kai and Sensei Wu talking but paid no mind to it.

"Where did Lloyd go?" Y/n asked himself as he looked around. "Wait my tea!" Y/n ran to the place where he thought he had dropped it but it wasn't there at all. "I'm sure I dropped it here," Y/n said looking everywhere near the area he dropped it.

"We must return to the monastery," Sensei Wu said, Y/n looked and ran over to the others and caught up with them, and began to walk alongside Zane. Nya then sighed.

"When am I gonna get my own dragon?" She said distressed.

"Patience Nya. Your time will come." Sensei Wu assured her.

"Talking about dragons Nya wanna ride with me?" Jay asked with a charming smile.

"No I'll ride with Y/n, he at least lets me fly the dragon than just sitting" Nya responded with a smile and then looked at Y/n. The H/c boy looked back to see Jay looking at him with a grumpy face.

"Haha" Y/n looked forwards trying to ignore Jay's laser eyes. Y/n got onto Divalin and grabbed Nya's hand to let her up. Nya took off into the air along with the rest of the ninjas.

"Do you guys think they'll return?" Cole questions the others.

"It is most certain that they will, we have to be careful and on alert from now on" Sensei Wu answered Cole's question.

"Yes Sensei" the ninja say in unison. Miles away Lloyd was facing his own problems. While walking he took out a bag with a glass jar inside.

"Y/n..." Lloyd faintly said as he looked at the bag intently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 223 16
[ninjago smau, crossposted on tumblr] after years of radio silence from not hearing a word about him, lloyd suddenly shows back up in your life to...
5.1K 169 12
Y/n gets invited to the tournament of elements with promises of finding out about her birth father. With her being the result of a one-night stand, a...
9.9K 285 21
Lloyd x reader: master of gems y/n l/n is known as the master of gems. You know the myth that stones have auras? well she can amplify that aura and c...
22.2K 674 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...