π“π‘πž 𝐖𝐒𝐧𝐝𝐬 π‡πšπ―πž 𝐂...

Oleh Cheri_Poppyy

Ninjago x Male Reader "Hey, hello, hi, I'm Y/n L/n Master of Wind" Y/n L/n one of the students that Master W... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 3: Arcade Date
Chapter 4: Lost In The Forest
Chapter 5: Under The Sea
Chapter 6: Stories Really Do Come True
Chapter 7: Lost
Chapter 8: Family
Chapter 9: Back On The Right Track
Chapter 10: Childish Rumors
Chapter 11: Losing Lloyd
Chapter 12: The Truth
Chapter 13: Wedding Crashers
Chapter 14: Monster Park Mayhem
Chapter 15: Royal Blacksmiths

Chapter 2: Amusement Park Fun

3K 100 143
Oleh Cheri_Poppyy

||Black Eyed Susan||
Justice, Motivation, Encouragement

Third P.O.V
"What were you guys doing in the Underworld when you found me?" Y/n looks up from his cup of water. Everyone was having lunch at the dinner table and eating as they informed Y/n what's happened while he was gone.

"Kai got into some trouble when he was trying to retrieve the Sword of Fire without telling anyone" Jay eats his food, Y/n looks at Kai.

"You're wrong that's not what happened," Kai says angrily.

"Oh really? What happened then smart guy" Jay fights back. Kai sighs.

"Well, yeah I did go by myself, but I had a good reason, if I didn't go Nya probably wouldn't be here. But after I got the sword Garmadon appeared as a shadow. Luckily Sensei Wu came at the right time and saved me and Nya, he took the sword with him down to the Underworld, so we used our dragons to jump into the Underworld. Before leaving we saw you crystalized, Sensei wouldn't go home with us unless you came with us, so we took you" Kai tells the story.

"Yeah, you were really heavy, like really heavy my arms were going to fail me when we were carrying you" Jay massages his arm.

"In which they did, you dropped Y/n and chipped off some of the crystal" Zane jumps into the conversation.

"Zane!" Jay complains like a child. Y/n laughs a little.

"What about you guys? How did you get your Golden Weapons?" Y/n questions as he took a bite out of his food.

"It wasn't easy, we were being chased by Garmadon's henchmen the Skulkin. Those guys would not give up" Jay shakes his head with a frown.

"So, you're telling me that they knew the location of the Golden Weapons? Sensei Wu, I thought you had it all planned out" Y/n looks over at the old man.

"Life has its surprises Y/n" Wu takes a sip from his tea.

"I have a question Sensei, how come wind wasn't one of the elements that created Ninjago?" Kai asks looking up from his plate filled with food.

"Because lightning is considered a wind element, that is what my father told me" Sensei Wu gave them a short answer. "Anyway Y/n how is your progress with your powers?"

"Eh, it could be better, but my powers are slowly coming back, it's just that it's weak. I can't really do much with it" Y/n then makes ripples in his drink.

"As long your powers are returning, we have no problem" Cole smiles at Y/n's progress.

"No, you are wrong, we still have the enemy among us, at any time Garmadon will return" Sensei Wu warns the ninja, they all look at each other while he drinks tea.

"Sensei are you sure you don't have dementia? Because all of us clearly saw Garmadon open a portal to another realm. I'm positive we won't be seeing him any time soon" Kai began to eat his soup.

"Yeah, just let us relax" Jay agrees, Sensei Wu sighs.

"You have much to learn" Wu stands up from the table and walks out of the dining room area.

Everyone shrugs off his warning and goes back to chatting. While they talked Y/n looks at the clock. "Kai we should get going, it's 1:25." Kai also looks at the clock to confirm.

"Oh, you're right" Kai then stands up from the table and walks over to Y/n.

"Where are you two going?" Nya questions.

"We're going to Mega Monster Amusement Park" Y/n answers while standing up as well.

"What?! And you guys didn't invite us? How criminal" Jay shakes his head in disappointment.

"I guess you guys can come," Y/n says rubbing the back of his neck. "That is if Kai agrees." Everyone looks at Kai hoping he'd agree.

"Fine whatever" The hazel-eyed male rolls his eyes. The ninja cheer, but before leaving Zane insisted that they clean and do the dishes.

The ninja groan and sigh. Everyone collects their plates and pack up all the leftover food while Zane did the dishes, once the ninja were done they waited for him.

"We should pair up" Jay suggests. They were outside in the courtyard discussing their plans.

"Pair up? Why?" Cole inquiries as he looks over at Jay.

"Because not everyone wants to do the same thing so it's only fair that we get into pairs" Jay defends.

"I guess we can do that" Cole shrugs.

"I have no problem with it," Y/n said standing up from the patio and walking over to Kai.

"I'm going with Nya!" Jay shouts, he then runs over to the short-haired girl's side.

"I'll go with Zane then," Cole says as he stands up from the wooden patio.

"That leaves me and Kai together" Y/n smiles. Zane then slides open the door and closes it. The white-haired male walks over to the group.

"I am done, shall we get going?" Zane looks at them. Everyone makes their way over to the monastery gate. They walk down the stairs to their right and arrive at the dragon stables.

Y/n and Kai go over to Flame's stable. Kai helps Y/n up and they take off with everyone else. "So, Kai what do you like to do?" Y/n asks.

"Being awesome" Kai smiles. Y/n laughs a little. "But I like to train a lot since I'm the leader of the group."

"Leader? Since when was there a leader?" Y/n knits his eyebrow.

"I am the best one out of the group, I'm brave, strong, smart, cunning" Kai boast. "How about you Y/n? We're you the leader of your group?" Kai looks back at the h/c boy.

"There was never a group, I was on my own. Some of Sensei Wu's pupils either dropped out because it was too hard, or they just stopped attending. The last two people standing were me and my friend" Y/n explains as he watched Jay spin around with his dragon.

"Where's your friend now?" Kai looks back in front of him.

"I'm not sure honestly, he's somewhere but I haven't seen him ever since he imprisoned me in the crystal" Y/n then looks at his hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that" Kai frowns.

"It's fine, it's good to get this stuff off my chest. It has been two years after all" Y/n chuckles a little.

"I guess you're right." The ride there was mostly quiet, of course, Y/n and Kai would have some small talk to make it less awkward.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at Mega Monster Amusement Park. It was filled with screams and laughter. The ninja parked their dragons outside and hopped down. They went over to buy tickets and then meet up at the entrance to talk.

"Let's meet back here at 5:30?" Nya looks at the guys.

"Why 5:30? Can't we stay until 7 or something?" Jay protests.

"Remember Jay, Sensei always wants us to be at the monastery before evening hours" Zane reminds the blue ninja. Jay groans but agrees. Everyone then splits up in different directions.

"What do you wanna do first?" Kai asked the wind ninja. Y/n scans the amusement park and sees a horrifying roller coaster.

"That one" Y/n points at the coaster with people screaming.

"T-that one? Are you sure? I mean there's so many other ones to go on" Kai looks at the ride trying to hide his fear.

"Positive, come on Kai, I thought you were the best out of the group" Y/n gives him smile. Kai gulps.

"Fine" Kai sighs. Y/n takes his hand and runs towards the roller coaster. Kai's face drains of color as they get closer and closer.

Fortunately for them, the line wasn't too long. "It looks like it's gonna take us a while to get there ha, ha we should just come back later." Kai laughs nervously.

"Kai we're literally next in line, it's fine" Y/n reassures him with a smile. Y/n hands the operator the tickets.

Y/n and Kai got into the front cart and buckled up before the over-the-shoulder restraints came down. The operator made his way down the line checking if nothing was loose. When he was done, he went to the operating box.

Kai held his breath and prepared for the worse. To Kai's surprise it went slow, feeling relieved he relaxed but as soon as his guard was down the cart shot off causing Kai to grab Y/n's hand while screaming.

Y/n laughed. The coaster went up and down and around. The ride then slowed Kai felt as if he could finally breathe but when he saw they were going up to a huge drop his face dropped.

When they finally got to the top, they could see the whole amusement park. Then the cart began to tilt forward. "Uh oh" at full speed the cart dived down. Kai's hold on Y/n's hand tightened, Y/n noticed this and intertwined their hands while laughing.

While the cart made a curve a picture was taken. The cart then went upside down and then made a twirl before coming to a complete stop. Kai then opened one of his eyes. "Is it over? Can we finally get off?" The over-the-shoulder restraints lifted up.

"Yes, Kai it's over" Y/n laughs as he unbuckles. Kai then unbuckles himself and gets out with shaken legs. "Let's do that again."

"No!" Kai then clears his throat. "No" he then sees his hands intertwined with Y/n's. He lets go and walks away. Y/n looks at his hand before joining Kai.

"I heard a camera go off when we made that curve, let's go see if they're selling pictures" Y/n walls beside Kai.

"Sure, we can go see" Kai agrees, they both make their way to a booth selling the pictures that were taken. Y/n and Kai pick the pictures and purchase them. They walk away from the booth while looking at the pictures.

"Ha! Your eyes were closed the whole time" Y/n smiles.

"Yeah, yeah whatever but this time I get to pick the next ride" Kai frowns he then looks at their hands intertwined in the photo.

"Alright, alright. Where to next leader?" Y/n smirks playfully, Kai looks up from his picture.

"I heard there was this ride that was supposed to be scary, but reviews say that it's not even close to being scary," Kai says looking at Y/n.

"Alright then, lead the way" Y/n tucks his photo of them away while Kai does the same. The red ninja leads Y/n to a small ride that was located outside of the amusement park. It's as if they wanted to hide it away. In a big bold ghost font, the sign read "GhostTrain."

Y/n and Kai walk up the small stairs and hand their tickets to the operator. They get into one of the carts and take off, but it wasn't fast like the roller coaster, it was really slow. When they went inside it wasn't scary at all, sure there were sad attempts at jump scares but even a baby wouldn't cry on this ride.

"When they said it wasn't scary, they really meant it" Y/n stretches and leans back.

"Yeah, it's kinda lame, no wonder this was hidden away from the rest of the other rides" Kai looks at the fake props. After a couple of seconds, they finally got off the ride. "That was uneventful."

"Yeah, so that means my turn. I did some research and there's this water ride that has a huge drop" Y/n says as they walk away from the GhostTrain ride.

"Oh no..." Y/n leads Kai to another horrific ride. Kai hoped this ride wouldn't be as bad as the roller coaster. The line for this ride was longer so Kai and Y/n decided they'd go and look around before coming back to this ride. "How we buy some souvenirs."

"Sounds fine to me" Y/n responds. While looking around Kai and Y/n spot a souvenir shop, they go inside and look around. There were shirts, cups, keychains, pencils, glasses, and backpacks, but the only thing that caught their eye was the headbands. Kai grabs the headband with their eyes sticking out. "Do you want one?"

"Eh it's kinda childish but I guess we can get them" Kai shrugged.

"I'll buy one too then" Y/n grabs a headband with fur and horns sticking out. They walk over to the counter and purchase their items. Kai and Y/n put them on as they exited the shop. The both of them look around for a few more minutes before Y/n asks, "Wanna go back to see if the line is shorter?"

"Sure" Kai and Y/n go back to the water ride and luckily for them the line had gotten shorter. They rush over and wait for their turn. "So back then did you come here often?" Kai questions.

"No during my childhood my grandma couldn't take me here, my friend did take me here once which was nice but after that day we never came back here. This is my second time being here" Y/n then yawns a little.

"I see, well I hope you're having fun" Kai smiles.

"Oh, I am you don't have to worry about that" Y/n lightly chuckled. After a few minutes, they finally reached the operator. Kai and Y/n had her the tickets and got into the plastic log. It was a peaceful ride, the plastic trees and rocks surrounding them as they were carried by the current of the water.

Kai had a good feeling about this ride, he felt like he didn't need to grab onto Y/n's hand. Feeling relaxed Kai lied back and savored the moment while it lasted.

"Well, Y/n it looks like your research was a total bust because turns out that-" Kai then felt the ride going up. "Why is it going uphill?"

"My research proves right Kai" Y/n gives him a sly smile.

"Aw man," Kai cries out. The log reaches the top and just like the roller coaster Y/n and Kai could see the whole park. "Wait is that Jay and Ny-" The log then dropped. Kai clutched onto Y/n's backrest trying to not fly off. They then crash into the water causing it to splash onto them. "Was that the big drop?"

"No, the comments say that the ride will have a few drops, so that makes this the first drop" Y/n looks back at the terrified ninja.

"Oh, great" Kai mumbles. Do this for Y/n's enjoyment you can do this Kai, Kai thought to himself trying to encourage himself to stop being scared. The ride continued the drop three more times before the huge drop came. "Are you ready because I'm ready."

"I am so ready," Y/n says with a determined smile. As they got closer and closer to the top Kai could hear his heart in his chest. Kai closed his eyes when they finally reached the top.

"The comments live up to the hype, Kai look isn't it cool?" Kai hesitantly opened his eyes and saw Ninjago in the distance and the mountains.

"That is cool," Kai said forgetting that he had a large drop waiting for him. When the log began to tilt, he was reminded and wasn't prepared at all. They then fall forward and scream. Y/n noticed that it was higher than he thought so he grabbed onto Kai and Kai did the same. "This was a huge mistake!" Kai yells.

"Thanks for telling me at the last second!" Y/n yells back. They then hit the water the two were violently being splashed with water. When they got back on calm waters, they finally let go of each other and have a sigh of relief. When they got off the ride they were soaked. "Wanna just sit down and eat?"

"Yeah, good idea" Kai tries to ring out his sweater. "Man, we got so soaked, I blame you for this" Kai glared.

"I blame myself as well" Y/n sighs, they begin to walk to a hotdog stand.

"Two hotdogs please" Y/n hood out two fingers while ordering.

"Coming right up" the girl then goes to make the hotdog with another girl.

"Do you wanna go on any more rides?" Kai asks.

"I think we should take a break and dry off; I wonder if they have towels or something" Y/n gives Kai a tired smile.

"Here are your hotdogs, which will be $6.99" she looks at their total. Y/n hands her his money while Kai takes the hotdogs.

"Have a wonderful day" She smiles brightly.

"You too" Y/n smiles back, Kai then walks away with Y/n trailing behind him. Kai and Y/n find a table to eat at while people looked at them.

"Mommy, why are they soaked in water?" A little girl asks her mother as she impolitely points at them. Kai looks over at her and glares.

"Hunny, we don't point! I'm sorry about my daughter" the woman apologizes and drags her kid away. Y/n sighed.

"I'm sorry" Y/n wipes his mouth. Kai looks at Y/n confused.

"Why are you sorry?" Kai inquiries.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into going on that one ride with me. We got soaked and now a lot of people are looking at us" Y/n sighs. Kai furrowed his brows.

"You don't need to be sorry, yeah sure I care about the way I look in front of others, but this is different. We're having fun Y/n that's all that matters, you don't need to feel sorry that we got wet, it's fine" Kai reassured the h/c male with a smile.

"Thanks, Kai" Y/n stretches again. "What do you wanna do now?"

"Let's just talk, we did come here to get to know each other," Kai said.

"Oh yeah you're right," Y/n chuckles, "so what do you wanna know?"

"How's your love life?" Kai quizzed.

"I'm single, always will be until the very end" Y/n confidently says.

"You never had a girlfriend?" Kai tilts his head a little. The e/c boy nods yes. "I have to say the same. I was so busy running the family shop I didn't have time to date myself."

"Who watched over you when your parents disappeared?" Y/n then takes a drink from the plastic cup.

"No one, we were alone most of our lives, I looked over Nya and Nya looked over me" Kai folds up the napkins. "What were your parents like?"

"For me I never met my mom because she died but my father was the controlling type. Forced me to play piano for a couple of years before he told my grandma to take me" Y/n stirred the ice in his cup. "Now let's switch the topic, favorite video game and why."

"Fist to face 2, I'm great at the game, and not to mention none of the other ninja have been able to beat me at the game" Kai smiles proudly. "How about you? What's your favorite game?"

"I can't remember but it was a game made by Milton Dyer" Y/n replies as he rests his hand on his hand.

"Oh, I know about that guy" Kai's face lights up.

"Yeah, who doesn't? The guy is the greatest video game developer in all of Ninjago" Y/n responds.

"I know right?! I don't know much about the guy but Jay probably knows a lot more than you and me combined. He's a huge video game geek" Kai then tilts his head back trying to get any left-over ice from his cup to bite on.

"I guess I know who I'm hanging out with next" Y/n yawns.

"Woah what happened to you guys?" They hear Cole's voice. Y/n looks behind him and sees Cole with Zane.

"You're both soaked in water" Zane observes.

"We went on a water ride, it was Y/n idea" Kai answers the black and white-haired males as they approached them at the table.

"Oh, that one? I think we saw a picture of you guys on our way over here, but we weren't sure though. Was Kai scared" Cole then asks while looking at the brown-haired teen.

"We were both scared, we held onto each other on our way down" Y/n laughs. Kai goes a little red from embarrassment.

"Really? should we go buy you a plushie when we visit the souvenir shop?" Cole jokes. Kai looks away. "I'll take that as a yes."

"I'm pretty sure Kai looking away meant he didn't want-" Cole then cut him off.

"Well, me and Zane are going to go on the carousel see ya." Cole waves goodbye dragging Zane away. "Let's go ride ponies!" Cole cheered in the distance. Y/n smiles at them and then looks over to Kai.

"Can't you dry us off or something?" Kai questions.

"I can try but my elemental powers are still weak" Y/n looks at his hands and then back up at Kai. "The most I'll do is probably a little breeze if I put my back into it."

"Never mind then, let's just throw our stuff away and get towels if they have any" Kai collected his trash and made his way over to the trash bin.

Y/n does the same and they carry out their day. "Let's go back to the souvenir shop I think I saw some" Y/n nods and they walk back to the shop to find towels.

After some time, they finally find towels with monster designs.

The two purchase them and walk off drying off their hair. Kai takes off his sweater and ties it to his waist before wiping his arms.

Y/n tries to dampen his clothes the best he can before drying off his hair.

while drying off his hair he looks over to Kai and noticed a scar on his left brow.

"How'd you get that?" Y/n points to his left brow. Kai looks at him and thinks back.

"It's a stupid story but I got it because I was training with the sword's that I created and then suddenly I accidentally cut my brow, Nya slapped a band-aid over it and called me stupid" Kai explains. "And if you're asking yes it did hurt."

"That is pretty stupid" Y/n agrees while laughing.

"I- okay what about you? You have that scar on your neck right here" Kai points to his neck.

"I got this for a cool reason, so there was this smuggling of drugs, and I went to stop it. While fighting there's this guy who has a knife, he tries going for my throat but luckily for me I dodge it at the last second before pounding him into the ground" Y/n smiles proudly as he thinks back to the memory.

"You almost got killed and you think it's cool?" Kai raises an eyebrow.

"Well, at least I wasn't the one who got hurt playing around with swords" Y/n retorted.

"Hey! For your information I was learning so I could protect myself and Nya" Kai defends himself.

"But didn't Nya get kidnapped?" Y/n looks over to Kai.

"Can't you give me some credit for trying at least" Kai frowns while looking away.

"Fine I'll give you some credit, you were inexperienced I get it. So now that we're kinda dry what do you wanna do?"

Y/n hangs the towel on his shoulder. Kai then thinks for a while as they walk around the park.

"We have a few hours before we go back so we can continue to go on rides, but nothing related to water please" Kai pleaded. Y/n chuckles a little.

"Fine, how about we go on that" Y/n points over to a ride that has a monster with many arms spinning people in passenger cars.

"Oh, good" Kai felt relieved. They get in line and wait awhile. Kai hands the operator their tickets and they get into one of the cars. They sit down and wait for it to lift off the ground. "Have you gone on all of these rides?" Kai sat across from Y/n.

"No, they're some new rides I haven't seen since the last time I was here" Y/n looks out the passenger car window. The car then lifts and they begin to spin but slowly. Kai lies back and sighs.

Y/n does the same and closes his eyes. This goes on for a couple of minutes before the ride comes to a stop and the car door opens. Y/n stretches and gets out of the car with Kai. "Where to next leader?"

"Hmm let's get on another roller coaster" Kai suggested as they walked.

"Feeling brave, are we?" Y/n smirks while looking over at the chocolate-eyed male. Kai frowns.

"No, I felt like we should go on one because the one you chose was too slow," Kai says. Y/n scoffed.

"Whatever you say, Kai." Y/n smiles. The two went on rides for hours and hours, they soon forgot they had a curfew until Zane and Jay went out to look for them after they didn't show up at the meeting spot.

"Where could they be?" Jay groaned. "If we're late Sensei isn't going to let us sleep peacefully."

"I'm sure we will find them, we have a few minutes before our time is up" Zane tries to comfort while looking around for Kai and Y/n. "Jay I believe I've found them, follow me" Zane runs off leaving the auburn-colored ninja behind.

"Hey hold up!" Jay yells chasing after Zane. After what felt like forever Jay finally stops and catches his breath. Y/n, Kai, and Zane look at him. "Where," Jay took a breath, "have you," to gasped. "Two been?" He pants.

"We were riding the Ferris wheel; we lost track of time but dude are you okay?" Y/n gives Jay a worried look.

"Yeah. I'm great, never been better" Jay breathes. Zane looks over to Y/n and Kai.

"It's time for us to return to the monastery" Zane educated the two.

"Seriously? I guess time does fly when you're having fun" Kai tucked film pictures into his pocket carefully.

"Ha, well we can look at the pictures when we get to the monastery" the h/c boy stretches his arms. Zane leads them back to the entrance while Jay and Y/n walked beside each other. "So, I heard you're a huge video game dork."

"What?! Who told you that? Was it Kai?" Jay inquires while looking at Y/N.

"Who else? Anyway, wanna go to an arcade? I thought we'd have a lot in common since we both love games so much" Y/n purposed. Jay thought about it. "I'll pay for the arcade games."

"I'm in" Jay instantly responded as soon as Y/n said he'd pay.

"That was pretty quick," Y/n says a bit surprised. "Was it because I said I'd pay?"

"What? Pfff no, I just thought since we're going to work with each other I'd take you up on your offer" Jay denies. Y/n chuckled a little. The four of them finally reach the entrance. Cole and Nya look over at them.

"What took you guys so long? It's 6:27 already" The black-haired girl placed her hands on her hips.

"We lost track of time but if we don't leave now Sensei's going to have our heads" Kai ran over to his dragon. Everyone hopped onto their dragons and took off. While flying Y/n and Kai were conversing. "Did you guys have curfews five years ago?"

"No, Sensei Wu couldn't care less what time we'd come back to the monastery but after the incident with me I guess he installed a curfew" Y/n looked at the clouds. "Can't the dragon go faster?"

"Hold on" Kai instructed. Y/n looked around for something to hold on to.

"Uh hold onto what?" Y/n asks. Kai looks back at him.

"Grab onto me," Kai says, Y/n furrowed his brow.

"Isn't that kinda g-" Kai then dived down, Y/n grabbed onto Kai holding on to him for dear life. Kai then flew up again and flew straight. "Warn me before you do that." Kai laughed and flew faster toward the direction of the monastery.

A couple of minutes later they arrived at the monastery and Sensei Wu was waiting at the gate.

"Aw man," Kai frowned. Kai flew to the stables and parked Flame. Y/n and Kai jump down from the red dragon while the others parked their dragons as well. Everyone grouped up together.

"Sensei Wu looks super mad," Jay said nervously.

"Let's just hope he gives us a warning" Cole hopes. The ninja walk up the stone steps preparing for the worse. When they arrived at the front gate Sensei Wu was there glaring at them. Everyone stands in front of him in a singular line.

"Do you know what time it is?" Wu asks them. The ninja look at each other waiting for someone to answer.

"Sensei we are sorry we went over curfew" Zane apologized on behalf of everyone.

"Yeah, Sensei we're sorry, plus we were only a few minutes late there's no need to get so angry" Jay also says. Sensei Wu sighs.

"It's 6:32, I feared something must've happened" Sensei Wu admits. The ninja looks at him confused.

"Sensei there's nothing to worry about, we're ninja we'll be fine" Kai tries to ease Wu's worry.

"You may be ninja, but you can still get hurt, you're not invincible. Y/n is a ninja, and he was lost for two years. I cannot risk losing any of you" Wu shook his head. The white-bearded man walked away from them and into the monastery. The ninja was left speechless.

"I'll go talk with Sensei" Y/n walks up the steps. The e/c boy goes into the monastery and towards Sensei Wu's room. "Sensei may I come in?" There was no response, but Y/n slid the door open anyway.

He walked in and closed the door behind him and sat next to the old man. "Sensei is everything okay?" Wu sighed.

"Ever since you disappeared, I didn't want to make the same mistake again. I... I was scared, afraid. I care about all of you so much that I cannot risk losing any of you. I just wonder what it would be like if I hadn't lost you" Wu looks at Y/n with mournful eyes. "I just... I..."

"Someone once told me to not dwell in the past but to look forward at the future. Sensei those were your words. I'm here now, I'm safe and with you and the others. There's no need to feel scared or afraid, we learn every day from our mistakes. Please know Sensei that I'm not going anywhere, and neither are the others I promise you." Y/n hugs Wu and he hugs the male back. "It's alright Sensei."

"We'll always be by your side no matter what"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

154K 3.6K 200
This Story...is about a Girl named Crystal. Recruited by Master Wu she joined a team with Seven Others with the Team's well-known Snake. Join C...
75.3K 2.1K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
5.7K 220 16
[ninjago smau, crossposted on tumblr] after years of radio silence from not hearing a word about him, lloyd suddenly shows back up in your life to...
22.1K 674 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...