His Hidden Husband [ BaekYeol...

By Yotyanver

Chanyeol being the Most Popular Guy in the whole Elexander University, have a big secret. More

His Hidden Husband
Hidden 1
Hidden 2
Hidden 3
Hidden 4
Hidden 5
Hidden 6
Hidden 7
Hidden 8
Hidden 9
Hidden 10
Hidden 11
Hidden 12
Hidden 13
Hidden 14
Hidden 16

Hidden 15

4.1K 215 57
By Yotyanver

A/N: Don't hate me if the thing you're expecting didn't happened. Huehue.

Third Person's POV

As the door slightly creaked, Baekhyun started to gulped and sweats can also be seen on his forehead. Little by little, Dara's voice is becoming louder and louder like anytime she's gonna pop out in front of you.

"JIYONG! I SAID LET GO OF ME!" She shouted and Baekhyun gulped again. He didn't know what would happen if he and Dara actually meet here. Will he greet him like nothing happens or will he receive a slap from her or any harsh word. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JIYONG! STOP DRAGGING ME! I HAVE MY OWN FEET!" Another shout echoed throughout the whole place.

"Now now, what's happening there" Seungri said and stand up. He walked towards the door and opened it,peeking on the outside. The five- Jungkook, Jimin, J-hope, Taehyung and Suga- also stand up and was about to peek when Top glared at the. "Stay and sit there" He commanded, pointing on the couch and the five nodded their heads in unison before running towards the soft place.

Daehyun held Baekhyun's hand and pressed them softly, "I'm here Hyunnie, I'll protect you" he whispered to Baekhyun. The said guy looked at him and nodded his head, "Thanks Dae" He said softly. "They're coming" Seungri murmured before closing the door and going back to his seat.

"Jiyong don't push me!" Dara's voice can now be heard on the other side of the door. This made Baekhyun tensed up. He gulped the lump on his throat which he didn't know where he get and his palms are also sweaty. They all looked at the door waiting for it to be open by them.

For a second, everyone held their breathe and can't even utter a single word. All their eyes stayed at the two person in front of them. Dara and Jiyong who have the same wide eyes. Jiyong cannot understand why the two who he left tied is now sitting on the couch across the room, while Dara, didn't understand why Baekhyun and Daehyun are here.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!" Jiyong growled which made everyone flinch. His eyes are looking intently to Baekhyun eyes, piercing through its skin, and Baekhyun cannot avert his gaze.

"Jiyong!" Dara exclaimed and went quickly to Baekhyun's side. "What the hell did you do" She asked looking at Jiyong. "It's you! What the hell are you doing Dara!" He remarked, angrily. Dara furiously shook her head, "I can't understand you Jiyong. Why the hell is Baekhyun here! What are you trying to do!" She said exasperated. The others inside the room eyed Jiyong amd Dara, not knowing what's happening right now. They're clueless as hell- well except from Daehyun and Baekhyun.

"I'm saving us Dara! Can't you see that!?"

"Saving us from who! Who Jiyong!" Dara asked, she's frantically panicking; she didn't know what to feel. Baekhyun is here, wounded which she didn't know how that happened. "I'm saving us from that filthy guy!" Jiyong said furiously and then point out Baekhyun with wide eyes. "Watch your mouth Jiyong! Baekhyun is my friend"

" Well yeah, I wonder if he's still your friend after he saw us kissing" Jiyong mocked. Cocking his head to the other side, leaving Dara in a state of shock.

"Ba-Baekhyun... saw u-us?" Dara said almost whispering. She can felt her knees wobbling. She turned her head to where Baekhyun is and saw that he's looking down. "Baekhyunnie... I... I can explain" She mumbled.. reaching her hand to hold Baekhyun's hand only to be swatted by Baekhyun. He looked up, staring deeply in Dara's eyes. "How could you do that Dara noona. You cheated on Chanyeol!" Baekhyun eyes glistened because of the tear formed in his eyes. He instantly wiped it away, still looking at Dara.

"I.. know" Dara answered, lowering her head.

"Why?" He breathlessly asked. "I love.. Jiyong" She answered, as softly as it can be. Baekhyun gasped at the answer of Dara. "You what!?"

"I love Jiyong" Dara said firmly and this time, she's looking at Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol... did you love him?"

But only silence answered them and Dara averted his gaze, it's now on the floor.

Baekhyun faked a laugh, "Let me repeat it; did you even love Chanyeol, Dara Noona?" He asked again.

"I.. don't" Dara uttered and as if on cue- a tear fell on Baekhyun's cheeks. He shook his head, not believing on what Dara had said. He didn't know what to feel, what to react, what to say. His heart just broke into many pieces. It is because of Dara's answered? Or it is because of Chanyeol? Or it is because of them both? He doesn't know. Things that happening lately is driving him real crazy.

"Wh..at?"What? What was that? Was that Dara Noona? Was this a prank?

"In case you didn't hear it correctly; Dara said that she didn't love Chanyeol" Baekhyun turned his head at Jiyong, throwing daggers at him. Jiyong smirked playfully before walking toward Dara whose also about to cry. He held her arms and then pulled her to stand up; walking away from Baekhyun and Daehyun. "Now, for the finale" Jiyong's smirk - became a grin. He pulled out a gun, which was placed on his waist, and then pointed it to the two people causing everyone to gasp.

"Since the two of you saw us kissing... you're no longer allowed to live in this world" Jiyong finally said, aiming the gun to Baekhyun. Seungri who's just watching silently a while ago rose up from his seat, walking closer to Jiyong. "Jiyong, that's enough" He hissed helding Jiyong's arm but he only rolled his eyes at Seungri. "Could you please get out of the way?"

"I won't Jiyong. That's enough" Seungri sternly said, grabbing the gun on Jiyong's hand. "What the hell Seungri! Are you turning your back on me!?" Jiyong shouted squirming his arms from Seungri's hands. "I'm not Jiyong. And I'm not crazy as you are" He said. Jiyong let go of Dara's arm and held the gun also, causing him and Seungri to battle for it. Dara on the other hand, crouched down, sobbing. Before everything turn worse, Top ran to the two persons whom are fighting for the gun. He hugged-held Jiyong's arm, trapping them inside him, not wanting for him to move. He also motioned the five-Jungkook, Jimin, J-hope, Taehyung and Suga- hovered Jiyong- like what they do on a football game- until Seungri possessed the gun. He took off the bullets, putting them on his pockets before throwing away the gun. He looked at Baekhyun and Daehyun- who's obviously nervous- before walking closer to them.

"Come on, let's get the three of you out of here" He said and then looked at Dara whose still sobbing. Baekhyun and Daehyun nodded their heads in agreement and stand up and of course, Daehyun had to held Baekhyun's shoulder guiding him outside the building. Seungri also crouched down, tapping Dara's head. "Dara, let's go" Dara looked up with puffy eyes and red nose and then nodded. She stand up wobbly that Seungri had to escort him but before that- he looked at Jiyong whose glaring at him. "Sorry Jiyong, but it's for your sake. You shouldn't let your for Dara love control your body. That's crazyness" He said and then they walked outside the building, leaving a furious Jiyong.

When the four of them are already outside- which happened to be the sun already rose up the sky- only silence surrounded them and also a bit of sobbings. "So.." Daehyun said breaking the wall of silence, "How can we go home?" he asked looking at the plenty tress that surrounds the whole area. "Uhm- walk?" Seungri said not sure of his answer. "Don't you have a car?" He asked again earning a glare from Daehyun, "Yeah, we're practically kidnapped by Jiyong" he hissed. As if on cue, a tall man with a black hair walked out of a tree.

"Oh look! A dwarf!" Seungri exclaimed looking at the 'tall' person walking on them. Daehyun just shook his head. He didn't know if Seungri a bit out of screw or he's just like that. "Finally, I've been waiting for the two of you. I was actually waiting for the perfect time to attact this building but I still don't know what's inside- so I just wait here outside"

Daehyun nodded his head and smiled, "Thank you Kris"

A/N: I updated this! Hahaha.Well, since we still don't have classes- and probably I can't update this and my other stories when I already have classes- I took the opportunity! And also- if you're waiting for Chanyeol to rescue Baekhyun- hahaha, it didn't happen. Cuz for me it's so typical. The leading man rescue the other leading man lol. Haha.

I'm so biased here haha. Because Seungri is mah Bias!!!!

And that new character~ hohoho.

Dedicated to @ljoekai365 ^^ Thank you for reading and supporting His Hidden Husband! Waahh~ I hope you'll like this chapter! Sankyyuuu~

Dinudugo na ako sa kakaenglish- hahaha. Goodluck sa mga may klase! Fighting!!

TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS; SORRY.

-Yoty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
2.1K 156 6
AD in parallel universes. NOTE: All works are fiction. Please separate fiction from reality.
2M 45.8K 53
Iiwan nya talaga ako? Nainis talaga sya sakin gusto ko naman makipag date eh. Baka lang may Quiz talaga. "Hubby? Hubby whaaaaa... ayoko na sayo!!!" ...
6.2K 299 62
neardy type na mahilig magbasa ng novel about reincarnation ngunit paano kapag napunta Siya sa pinaka favorite niyang libro?... nanaisin niya pa bang...