JUSTIN (JJK)

By midnight_breezee

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" Every lips have one word. The only super hero, the only saviour and the one and only heart... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
Characters
Gifts and Achievements
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
BEWARE OF FRAUD!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 13

190 24 1
By midnight_breezee

Jiah almost dashed into her flat. Her cheeks were burning hot. She didn't know what had gotten into her. She had felt lost in his eyes. Jungkook's innocent orbs were alluring. She couldn't resist the urge to kiss his thin, pink lips.

"Aghh!!! What have I done?!" She pulled her hair in frustration.

"Exactly, what have you done?" Yoongi questioned back which startled Jiah.

"Gezz!! Since when were you standing here??"

"Since the moment you entered looking like a camel who got chased by a lion." He crossed his arms across his chest.

"I- Umm- "Jiah stuttered. She couldn't possibly speak about kissing someone whom she knew for about a month or two.

Yoongi's lips formed a smirk at her distressed state. He had seen her grow. He knew her like the back of his hand. "You have kissed someone."

"WHAT?! NO!" She overly reacted. "I DIDN'T KISS ANYONE!"

"Cut the crap, girl." He chuckled, "I am sacrificing my sleep to listen to you here."

"Then go back to sleep!!" She cried out all red in embarrassment.

"As you wish." Yoongi turned on his heels to go back to his room when Jiah spoke, "No- Wait!" Yoongi's smirk widened. He knew she can't keep any words from him.

"Sit." He ordered the girl and went into the kitchen.

"Yoongi!! Seriously?!" Jiah whined when she saw Yoongi back with a packet of chips.

"What?? I love dramas!" He savagely replied.

"Sush it, kitty!!" She pouted and looked away.

"Okay! Okay!" Yoongi smiled and kept the packet aside. His gums flashed along with the baby teeth. "Now tell me."

"There is this boy named Jungkook in my class", she began as Yoongi's sparkling eyes were fixed on her, "I knew his face but not the name until we sat beside each other this year. We got along well and we were good friends." She took a deep breath to calm her nerves. Yoongi, who was munching on the chips meanwhile, extended the packet to Jiah.

Jiah took a bite of the crunchy snack. "I went to submit the books to the library today and stumbled on him. He fell off the cycle and got hurt. I was treating his wounds and then those eyes... I don't know what got into me and I - I did it! I kissed him! I fucking kissed him-"

"Language girl!"

"Perks of having you as a best friend." Yoongi rolled his eyes and emptied the remnants of the packet.

"So, you mean, you kissed a random guy whom you have just met and don't have any feeling for him?"

"Yes, but when did I say I don't have any feeling for him?!" Yoongi questionably looked at the younger. "I mean I do like him as a friend! But just not in that way! You know." She was throwing her limbs in every direction to make him understand the situation.

Yoongi who was of calm dementor enjoyed his friend's flustered state. Jiah was a tough nut to crack. Seeing her blushing like crazy over a guy (except Justin) was peculiar.

"What should I do Yoongs?!!"

"First sort out your feelings. Understand that it is romantic, platonic, or ..." He narrowed his eyes, "Or lustful." Jiah nodded in understanding, "Then clear it out to him. Easy!" He clapped his hand and stoop up.

"Okay... but how shall I sort out my feelings??"

Yoongi simply chuckled and went into his room. The 'do not disturb' tang dangled when he closed the door with a 'bang'.

"Argghh!!!! Grumpy cat!" She threw her head on the headrest.

○♧●♧○

Jiah stood in front of the classroom door and hesitated. She was in a battle with herself about whether to enter or not. To make everything worse, she shared the desk with Jungkook. *Inhale* *Exhale* *inhale* *exhale*.

"Okay, Jiah! You can do it!! Just act normal. You love Justin." She finally opened the door in a swift movement. All the eyes were fixed on her except the particular one.

Jiah sighed in relief when she couldn't spot Jungkook. She would have more time before facing him.

"Hey Girl!" One of her friends called her, "Why do you look as if you just murdered someone?"

"W-what do y-you mean? Ha HA! I am like usual." Sweat trickled down her back. She hoped no one had seen her last day.

"Nope! You are usually sassy and bubbly not like a wet cat." Annie pointed out.

"What are you even talking about.... I don't know." She rolled her eyes and tried to act as normal as possible. Was she that much obvious?

"Is Jungkook not coming today?"

Why that name?!! She screamed internally. She was finally able to divert her mind by imagining Yoongi in a fat cat form. Unfortunately, her friend Annie had something else in mind. "J-Jungkook ?? What's wi-th him??"

"Why are you stuttering?" She narrowed her eyebrows.

C'mon Jiah! Think. Find an excuse! "Ah, it's because I am having periodical cramps." She nervously laughed which Annie seemed to have bought.

"Periods are bitches. Anyways Do you mind if I discuss something with you?" Annie hesitantly fidgeted with her fingers

"Sure."

"I kinda like Jungkook." She looked down shyly. "Will you help us to get along since you are the only friend of mine who is close to him?"

Jiah didn't know how to react. It was clear that she wasn't happy with this new information. After the kiss they shared, she felt something for him if not love. "Sort out your feelings first." She recalled Yoongi's words.

"I hope you don't, mind," Annie spoke once again seeing her quiet. The addressed person darted her blank eyes at Annie. Her fist involuntarily clenched.

"I- "Jiah was cut off by a new voice.

"Hello bitches!" Mihyun jumped upon Jiah. "What are you gossiping about without me??"

Jiah quickly took the chance to escape the situation. She laughed nervously, "I remember that Mr. Jang wanted me to take the books from the staff room. I need to go now. Mihyun please help me." She stood up and quickly ran out of the classroom leaving a confused Annie behind.

"I will give back your answer sheets of the unit test today." The teacher announced. The class fell pin-drop drop silence after that. Everyone was anxious about their results.

"Kim Beyeol, 45. Min Hana 43, Lee Hwan 32....", he called the names as the students took the papers. "Choi Mihyun 37, Ahn Jiah 45." Jiah smiled at the decent marks she got and took her paper.

"Park Jimin 49.5. Good job!" He praised the smiling child. Jimin coincidentally locked his eyes with Jiah who returned him a polite smile.

"Jeon Jungkook 50, full marks. Jungkook??" He scanned the class for the mentioned boy, "Seems like he is absent."

Jimin's smile fell at the mention of Jungkook's name. He once again got more marks. He gritted his teeth and stomped his way to his seat. How he wished to burn Kook's test paper.

Jiah looked at the empty seat beside her. Though it made her less nervous but she was worried at the same time. His ankle was sprained the last day. She wondered if he could walk properly.

"Kim Taehyung, 44." Again, the teacher got no response, "Great. Two brats are absent together. I wonder if they bunked the school. I should call their parents."

"No Saem!" Jiah immediately stood up which earned her suspicious stares from her classmates. "Jungkook had sprained his ankle."

"And you know that because?" The teacher judgementally eyed her.

Jiah bit her lips and continued, "Because I met him yesterday when I came to give back the books. He in fell off the bicycle infront of me."

"That would be a great sight to watch." One of the boys spoke up and the class erupted into chaotic laughter. Even Jimin found it hard to control his smile. But Jiah didn't find it funny at all. She hated how they always insulted other students of the school. The said boy always ignored them.

"I am sorry, however your over-smartness isn't something so great to watch." She fired back which shut the rotten mouth of the boy. The class again broke into 'oooh's' until the teacher silenced them.

It was recess. Jiah was about to walk into the canteen when she heard someone calling her name. "Jimin?"

I was facing a huge writer's block. I was out of ideas and had a hard time to write this book. I thought it was better to take a break than writing cringey chapters. Hence the delay. Thank you for being patient with me. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you chimes.

Jeongsri💜

TMI: I am uploading this at 2.51am.

Bts snaps:

Tae: *does something exactly in sync with Jimin*

Jimin: we are soulmates!!

Jk: *does something exactly in sync with Jimin.*

Jimin: STOP FREAKING IRRITATING ME. AND GIVE SOME RESPECT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 683 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
754K 50.4K 142
•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [Trailer in the introduction~] [GOING THROUGH EDITING] Heroes put others before themselves. Heroes make others feel safe...
155K 5.9K 40
Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an University in Korea. The new country takes he...
12K 303 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...