Sinfully Yours

By MirahSelim

"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a ste... More

Prologue
Chp-1
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
Chp-22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-34
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49
Chp-50
Chp-51
Chp-52
Chp-53
Chp-54
Chp-55
Chp-56
Chp-57
Chp-58
Chp-59
Chp-60
Chp-61
Chp-62
Chp-63
Chp-64
Chp-65
Chp-66
Chp-67
Chp-68
Chp-69
Chp-70
Chp-71
Chp-72
Chp-73
Chp-74
Chp-75
Chp-76
Chp-77
Chp-78
Chp-79
Chp-80
Chp-81
Chp-82
Chp-83
Chp-84
Chp-85
Chp-86
Chp-87
Chp-88
Chp-89
Chp-90
Chp-91
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter

Chp-33

15K 474 25
By MirahSelim

Author Pov

As per Cyrus's words he flew out of the city for a month. And before going he instructed her that he will call one of his men in the night and he will hand the phone to her, and as usual she has no other choice but to answer his calls.

As soon as he left the mansion Hazel started working on her escape plan. Even though she knew it was extremely risky after all there are cameras in every corner of the mansion, the mansion is guarded by several men. It's almost impossible for her to escape with success. But again she wants to try, at least for once.

She sighed packing her dresses in the bag. After he gave her bag back she started wearing her own clothes even though Cyrus has bought a few designer clothes for her and filled her wardrobe with them but she had no heart to touch them.

She wanted nothing from him except for him to free her and from the way, he behaved that night he kind of made it obvious for her, he hadn't planned to let her go anytime soon or maybe never.

And this thought alone scares her. She doesn't want it. She doesn't want to be with him. His alone presence near her disgusts her. Maybe her body lets him dominate her but there is no way she would let him dominate her senses. She was a strong-minded woman and there is no way she would let him deprive her of her freedom which is her right.

Maybe for the past two months, she has been quite coping up with his torture as she thought he will eventually let her go but to her dismay, he wasn't letting her go and from the way, he replied to her it's obvious he's not freeing her anytime soon.

"Hazel." She turned around meeting Analise's eyes who stared at her with disappointed eyes.

"Hazel I already warned you once. Why are you---" Hazel shook her head sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I can't stay with him, Ana. I stayed here thinking that he might let me go but it's been two months. Two months that I haven't ---" Contacted my mother. I don't know how she is? Where she is? She wanted to say those words to Ana but didn't dare to.

"You haven't what?" Ana questioned walking closer to her.

"I haven't felt my freedom. I am used to living independently. This suffocating prison is killing me. And he has no plan to let me go. I can't do this. I want my freedom back." Ana looked down nodding her head.

" I understand you Hazel and this time I wouldn't oppress you for anything. I would only say that he's really powerful, if you want to save yourself the first thing you need to do is to get out of this city. He rules this city, he has made laws. He's the law people follow in this city." Ana said making Hazel's breath hitch in dread.

"No matter how many illegal businesses he has or how many lives he takes no one can question him. He's a man who doesn't only rule this city but also has his influence out of it so it will be better if the first thing after escaping you would do is to get out of this city. Only this way you can be saved." Hazel nodded her understanding Ana's words.

Analise wasn't wrong. Cyrus's grandfather was the one who was a previous ruler of this city but he wasn't this much feared. His grandfather was a good man who helped a lot of people and one of them was his grandson.

Cyrus was only 17 when he first attended the meeting of his company as an owner. It took him a lot of time to build him and his grandfather's business. He not only rules this city but also is the law. He has his own made laws which are followed by people.

He can destroy, can renew, or can even replace any building, institute, or company. He has the power in his hand every man living in this city wants. But that wasn't it. He was the dangerous hidden mafia of this country. He has only one illegal business but his influence over his enemies is enough to back them up to not even think about attacking him.

After all, before they could reach him, his hi-tech men are always in front of him to protect him. That's why even though Aaron wants to kill him but he has no strong power behind him to do so as Cyrus has.

The neighboring countries are also influenced by Cyrus's power and having several partnerships in different countries Cyrus has powerful authorities before him to protect him before any harm could come near him.

No wonder why Aaron wants to find one weakness of Cyrus to destroy him. But till now that narcissistic man had no weakness. He wasn't mentally built that way to consider someone or something as his weakness.

Being a bachelor at the age of 31 he wanted nothing more than to settle his life and have his heirs. That's why he was planning to get married soon but all his planning fell into a ditch after he read the will of his grandfather.

Maybe not love but he always has respected his grandfather so he decided to fulfill his last wish even though through his fucked up mind he decided to just stay six months with that unknown girl and simply divorce her.

He actually wasn't planning to even start married life with her or even go near her. Till he met Hazel. He once had asked about Hazel's age and surprisingly he expected her to be 19 but she came out as 21. That was unexpected.

But he still couldn't be any happier after hearing her. Her body proportion and height made him think that she hardly will be 19 but it still didn't stop him from claiming her as his after all she was still above the age of the minority.

But Hazel still doesn't know about his age. Not only her but the rest of his workers don't know about his age as well. He was a secretive man, he doesn't trust anyone not even Creed with his life. Creed might be the man who knows most of his dark secrets but there are a lot of things he doesn't know and Cyrus has planned to tell no one about it.

Analise wanted to tell Sophia about Hazel's escape plan but Hazel forced her to not. She didn't even plan to tell Ana. She wanted to take the whole risk on her own but Analise came at on wrong time.

Night fell and Hazel stared out of the window with anticipated eyes. She leaned her face closer to the glass window measuring the height. She knew if she jumped out of it she will break her bones. This place can't be used for her escape she needs to find some other place.

She flinched coming out of her daze hearing a knock on the door. She gulped closing her eyes. If she's this much scared at the lightest noise then how will she face that barbarian if she got caught.

She vigorously shook her head pushing the negative thoughts out of her head. She walked towards the door opening it. Her eyes met with the familiar man who came to give her Cyrus's black card once.

"Mam." He extended his hand keeping his eyes away from her. He was smarter than to even look at the woman who has become something more to his boss.

And all of his men knew when Cyrus becomes obsessed with something he never lets anyone even eye it till he himself threw it away. And this time it wasn't something. It was a woman. An innocent yet oblivious woman who can't see what she's doing to their boss.

She grabbed the phone remembering his words and the man leaned beside the door letting her close the door. She knew he must be waiting for her to end the call and give him the phone back.

"Hello." She hesitantly put the phone on her ear mumbling softly earning a huge exhale of breath from another side.

Cyrus leaned his back on the chair staring at the vast window of his office. He had been working all day having not even a second for himself. But even after being hectically busy, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about her.

"How are you darling?" He asked signing out wanting to cuddle her small figure against his.

"I am good." He hummed waiting for her to ask him but who he was kidding! She will never ask him how he is?

"What were you doing?" He questioned moving his chair in rounds.

"Nothing." She replied in her soft voice which never failed to take his breath away at how sweet it sounded.

"I had a busy day but I missed you." Hazel's eyes widened at his words. Her body went numb for a second before she came back to reality hearing his next words.

"Did you miss me?" Hazel blinked a few times pulling the phone away from her ear. She stared at the screen for a few seconds before again putting it on her ear.

"Are you drunk?" Suddenly her ear got filled with his laugh.

Cyrus knew why she asked him such a question but it still felt so funny to him for no reason. He laughed a little before looking at the window with smiley glowing eyes.

"I am perfectly sober, sweetheart. And can't I miss my woman." He said making her gulp down but she still said nothing.

His smiley eyes suddenly met with the mirrored wall letting him have a sight of his face. His smile faded away and a glow got replaced with painful darkness in a second. His face turned utterly blank as he stared at his reflection still holding the phone in his ear.

"Sleep. It's late. Good night." He mumbled making her frown at his sudden change of voice. He hung up the call still not moving his eyes away from his sight.

He stood up from the chair placing the phone on the table before walking towards the mirrored wall. His whole body came to view but his eyes didn't change. He stared at himself in pure grief.

His hand went up as he softly touched the small scar on his forehead extremely near his hairline. It is really difficult to see that cut scar, only if a person focuses on his face then it could come to sight. But Cyrus didn't need to focus it was always there. In his memory.

"What a pity!" He whispered narrowing his eyes at his reflection.

"I can't rid of you." He murmured turning his face away from the wall before shutting his eyes.

"No! You are perfect Cyrus. Yes, you are." He said to himself shaking his head before walking back to his chair and this time he push a button under the table letting dark curtains cover the mirrored wall.

On the other hand, Hazel handed the phone back to the man and started working on her plan. She grabbed her bag and surprisingly Ana was there.

Ana told her about a secret door behind the mansion. Yes, the guards were there too but there were no cameras as that exit is mostly used by only Cyrus's bad deeds. Ana helped her to reach it and even stole the key from Sophia to get Hazel out.

After that, it was in Hazel's hands how she will make it out of the abandoned garden and this city. She exited the back door and hid behind a large tree when one guard turned around.

She stayed behind it for a few minutes before grabbing a huge stone and throwing it across the place diverting the guard's attention. To her luck, only two guards were present there.

One went to see the place where she threw the stone and the other's back was facing her. She grabbed a huge fat stick of wood walking behind him. She glanced at the guard who got disappeared to the place from where the noise came.

The guard sensed her presence turning around and taking a chance she slammed the wood where the sun doesn't shine making him groan loudly falling on his knees.

She didn't waste a second and ran out of the gate. The guard started yelling for the others and she knew many men of Cyrus started following her. She hardly made out of the abandoned garden running towards the alley hiding behind the huge trashcan.

She covered her lips breathing heavily hearing the rapid footsteps of the men. They luckily walked past the trashcan and suddenly she saw Creed talking on the phone.

To her surprise, he motioned his men to stop looking and get back. She frowned in confusion when Creed also left the place but what she didn't notice was him glancing at the trash can before he disappeared from there.

She stayed on the same spot for an hour to make sure they wouldn't come back. A wide smile appeared on her face when she realized she succeeded.

She successfully escaped him. Or did she really?

______________________________________

Did she really escape him? Cyrus Sylvester? Sounds hard to accept, isn't it?

Do remember Cyrus is one cunning bastard. So expect anything in the future.

Try to follow me here and on Instagram as well. It's mirah_selim for direct connection with me.

Till the next adios

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
713K 13.6K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
82.9K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...