Sin City

By babyylivv

Oil and Water, that's what they were. A pure refreshing glow followed Clover everywhere she went, like the ra... More

intro
prologue
playlist
main characters
pt 1. i dont fuck with you
pt 2. life, what a bitch
pt 3. be bat shit crazy for once
pt 4. life is just too damn short
pt 5. uh oh cuff me
pt 6. mr ford please shut up
pt 7. am i dead?
pt 8. really raise hell
pt 9. you make me weak
pt 10. hells fire in his eyes
pt 11. i poke the devil
pt 12. strong headed angel
pt 13. lovey dovey feelings
pt 14. lylah havoc
pt 15. diamonds kissing my thighs
pt 16. miss graduate
pt 17. no little girl anymore
pt 18. a lethal man and a deadly weapon
pt 19. friends with the asshole downstairs
pt 20. lets not grow up
pt 21. you infuriate me
pt 22. you're the queen
pt 23. la mia bella donna
pt 24. adrenaline burned to kill
pt 26. dark green eyes
pt 27. pure for you
pt 28. ti amo tanto
pt 29. home to her
pt 30. i did something bad
pt 31. he's a child
pt 32. im not fucking whipped
pt 33. twenty one
pt 34. orange is dating purple
pt 35. angelic
pt 36. apologies
pt. 38 FUCK YOU
pt 39. oh dear god
pt 40. atta girl
pt 41. promise?
pt 42. he tasted like jealousy

pt 37. sex addict

553 16 2
By babyylivv

"she said I never wanna make you mad, I just wanna make you proud, I said baby just make me cum, then don't make a sound"

c l o v e r

The days had blended together, Sin had been flooded in work, so drenched he hadn't even come to bed last night. It was explained to me that there was work to be done, deals to be finished out, and business partners to please before Sin made his announcement about leaving this world behind.

Despite the whole thing beings Sin's idea I could tell he was a little, I'm not sure, sad? After all for the past few years this was all he had.

I could tell he had been a little down the past few days so I decided I would go visit him at the office, we hadn't seen much of one another ever since our picnic six days ago. I would wake up to an empty bed, and retire for bed alone.

I tried to stay up and wait for him, and most nights I was able to stay conscious long enough to hear him come in, but not long enough to greet him or ask about his day.

"Thanks so much G," I smiled as Giovanni rolled the car around the circle driveway of our old home where much of Sins business took place.

"Just get the dog out of my fucking car please." His smile was forced, but I knew his anger was half-hearted. I giggled and shut my door before opening the back where Bex laid along an old blanket to protect Gio's precious leather seats.

It didn't take me long to find him. After letting Bex out to roam in the fenced in backyard that seemed to go on and on I went straight for his study.

Tucked away in his office scribbling incoherent things on papers in an almost manic state. He looked tense or for lack of better words a mess.

He didn't raise his head as I entered, and instead remained frantically searching through the endless papers on his desk, occasionally scribbling on one or two when he came across them.

Not to mention my Sin was not by any means in his usual attire.

Sin expressed to me once that business meant business and you should dress as such, that must go out the window when you're exhausted because at the moment his head was hung low around his black hoodie.

I walked around his desk chair as he continued to work without rest.

I dove my hands down and squeezed the muscle that connected his neck and shoulders. It was taught and hard, no doubt painfully strained from his hunched position. I felt him relax beneath my fingertips, as if my touch was melting the tension from his body.

He dropped his pen and leaned back in the chair, tilting his head up towards me. Dark circles laid beneath his eyes, and he spread his legs out wide showcasing a pair of low worn gray sweatpants.

"Hi baby," I leaned down to press a small kiss to his lips, but before I could pull away his large arm reached up and landed around the back of my neck keeping me there.

I had never kissed him upside down before, but something about this new angle had goosebumps crawling up my spine.

He dragged my bottom lip between his teeth and ever so lightly bit down, before sucking away the non existent pain. "I was just fucking thinking about you flower." He mumbled.

I pulled away and he let me. Leaning forward on his forearms, hanging his head low once again before rolling his shoulders.

"Were you?" I hummed, and began massaging his muscles once again to which he leaned into my touch, coaxing him back into the chair. My thumbs dug into the hard skin below the nape of his neck and he sighed out in relief as I leaned down, brushing my nose along his jaw and pushed it gently in order to lay warm kisses along his jaw.

"Tired?"

He grunted out something like a yes.

"Let me help you relax." I grabbed the arms of his expensive chair, slowly turning him to the side so I could walk between his legs. His exhausted eyes watched me in such a way I had a pretty good idea what he was thinking about earlier.

I shyly lifted the end of my dress before sitting myself on top of him, my thigh-high clad thighs on either side of him.

"What do I have to do to get you to wear these everyday?" He breathed out the question as his big warm hands rubbed my thighs up and down, sliding over the lace that hugged my skin.

"Be there everyday and I will."

"Always." And with that his hands began to tease the sides of my stomach underneath the thin dress, but before he could do too much I pushed them back down to my thighs, and found the soft skin of his neck.

His head fell back as I slowly peppered light kisses up and down the skin of his throat, occasionally picking spots where I would sink my teeth, suck, lick, and soothe with my lips. It was a cycle he appeared to enjoy if the stiffness beneath me was any indication. 

I wrapped my arms around the back of the chair and laid my hands in his hair before I pushed our cores together, and tenderly began to grind our hips into one another's.

"Did you come here to seduce me you dirty little girl?" His voice was thick and deep as he asked the question, and when I continued to grind into him instead of answer, the sleepiness seemed to disappear as he gripped my throat and tilted it up in that was he liked. "Has it been too long since I've last touched you baby?" He teased and a smug smirk grew on his face.

I looked away, drawing my arms back in front of me to play with my fingers, "Sin," I whined embarrassed.

"I wanted-" I sighed and bit onto my bottom lip for some comfort, "use your words," he teased and dragged his big hands up and down the length of my thighs.

"I wanted to make you feel good." I tried not to be bashful I really did, but it was so hard not to be shy with him.

He squinted his eyes and drug them all around my face obviously confused and searching for an answer.

I reached down, really dug deep for some confidence for what I was about to do. "I wanna ease the tension." I looked up into his eyes as he stared at me hard. Without breaking eye contact I slid off his lap and sat back on my heels between his legs beneath his desk.

"Clover." He was warning me.

"I want you to do it in my mouth this time," it took everything in me to hold the eye contact, and could you blame me? He was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen in my life.

"That's what you want?"

I eagerly nodded with blushed cheeks.

That's really really what I want.

His face creased in a painful way as my hands slid over his sweatpants, and pulled them down just enough.

He sprung to life. Despite what I thought before- he was very much awake.

I don't think it would be possible to ever get used to seeing him.

I leaned my hands on my thighs before leaning forward and pressing the softest kiss possible to the very tip of his length. I did little kitten licks from the base up until his impatience was too amusing for me to continue.

I wanted to make him cum, and I really really wanted it to happen in my mouth this time- so that's what I'm gonna do.

I shyly found his strong hand that was gripping the arm of his chair, before bringing it to my mouth and looking up into his eyes before allowing a string of drool to fall between my lips and into his palm.

After all his hand could wrap all the way around him and mine couldn't, so why not use my resources?

And anyway, I love his hands.

He watched me with no emotion on his face, but so much lust and want in his eyes I thought for sure it would pool over and run down his cheeks.

I guided his hand with my much smaller one, squeezing it so he was gripping himself tighter. I sat back on my heels and watched as my own hand pushed his own up and down his very hard length.

Oh my god.

"You like to watch you little fucking voyeur?" He spoke through grit teeth as he leaned his head back and allowed me the one thing I never thought he would give- control.

"I don't know what that word means," I whispered but I honestly couldn't care to hear an explanation. There was something about watching him fuck his own hand that had me suddenly very aware of how wet my undies had became.

I pushed his hand away too eager to watch any longer and took him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the swollen tip, and swallowing the pre cum that pooled out of the sensitive slit.

I looked up into his eyes just as I gripped him with both hands, rubbing his tip along my closed lips, wet and warm with my own saliva and a little bit of his own arousal.

He shook his head with creased eyebrows and his bottom lip stuck severely between his teeth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," he chanted over and over as I began to take him as deep as my throat would allow- coming back up and going back down in a rhythm he seemed to like a lot.

"You're so fucking sexy," he breathed out and I felt him tense in my mouth.

There was suddenly three loud knocks on the door and if we were being completely honest here, the thought of getting caught like this, on my knees, Sin a mess and in my mouth turned me on. A lot.

"Not now." Sin barked and his large hand came to the back of my head, curling painfully in my hair no doubt to suppress any verbalizations he didn't want anyone to hear.

"Well-" the door swung open and Sin quickly pushed me deeper under the desk, "it's fucking urgent."

Marcos voice rung throughout the office and bounced off the walls, and I peeked up at Sin from under the desk to see his fist covering his mouth and his jaw clenching painfully tight.

I suddenly felt like being- what Sin loved to call me- a little shit.

I placed his tip between my lips before sucking hard, moving all the way down. My eyes watered as he hit the back of my throat and I did everything I could not to gag or make any loud noises, because I wasn't completely silent.

I was starting to really love doing this.

Even if I wasn't very good, practice makes perfect.

The grip in my hair got tighter as he hit the back of my throat and I heard him suppress a grunt above me, "I said not fucking now."

"What's got your dick in a twist you fucker?" I dragged my tongue from where his balls sat painfully tight all the way up to the little slit in his tip, before taking him back in my mouth and moaning quietly as I did.

I knew he heard- good.

He took a sharp intake of a breath just as I did, and I don't know if he liked how it felt, or could feel the vibrations from my moans on him, but either way I liked making him like this.

And as long as Marco was here, he couldn't make me stop.

His fist suddenly came down hard on the table, "get the fuck out."

He was about to cum.

I heard the door close just as he hit the back of my throat and a deep moan left his mouth and his head hit the back of his chair.

"Clover." Another warning.

My excitement grew, if that were possible.

Quick spurts of cum hit the back of my throat and I pulled away slightly to catch it all on my tongue. Sin leaned down to watch.

I sat there with watery eyes, as he orgasmed all over my tongue and lips.

When he came down he was breathing hard and he watched with black eyes as I drew my tongue back in my mouth swallowing up every last bit.

I gave him one last look before dipping my head back down to give him three last licks with my tongue to clean him up.

When I was all done I sat back down on my heels with a bashful little smile. He tucked himself back in his pants and I watched him do so appreciatively.

That smile went away right as he gripped my throat and began to pull me up and onto his lap. "You think that's funny you little shit?" He asked, his lips brushing against mine with every word.

"Maybe."

"Makes you horny too doesn't it? Fucking slut." His fingers found the soaked material of my panties as they brushed my core, but I couldn't focus on the pleasure and instead leaned away from his touch.

A knowing smirk grew on his face.

"My fucking slut." His mouth found mine, and for some reason I loved that.

His hands were so big, they were always like that. And his fingers were long and thick to match. His middle finger teased me over my undies that were well soaked through by now. Something about making him feel good was all the pleasure I would ever need.

"Sin," I breathed out just as he laid hot kisses down my chest- as far as the neckline of my small dress would allow. "People are here." I gulped on the air as  I shakily lifted my eyes to his which were already watching me, like a predator stalking its prey.

"Oh are they?" He tilted his head giving me a very fake I had no idea look.

"You didn't seem to mind the audience when you were moaning with my fucking cock in your mouth now were you flower?" My earlier confidence was long, long gone. My cheeks reddened and I dropped my head down in his neck to hide my face from his eyes, and my ears from his naughty words.

Suddenly he hooked his hands under my thighs and stood up, but not for long as he laid me back against the desk right on top of the papers that previously had all of his attention.

"Please," he whispered painfully.

Before I could even finishing nodding yes his fingers dove beneath the hem of my panties, ripping them to the middle of my thighs. With my knees pointed towards the ceiling and my feet flat against the mahogany desk I couldn't see him in front of me.

Not until he snapped the flimsy pair of undies right off my thighs and spread my legs open, staring longingly between them.

He knelt down and I watched intently as he almost completely disappeared, everything but his shoulders and up was hidden under the desk. His hands softly rubbed up my shins and continued their trail until they gripped the tops of my thighs and dragged me to edge of the desk. He didn't waste a second before laying his tongue flat against me and dragging it all the way up my soaked folds.

I was already buzzing and pulsing with pleasure from watching him come un done alone, his warm tongue had me arching off the wood and covering my mouth to shield the desperate plea for him to keep going, for him not to stop.

A thick hand gripped my wrist and tore it away from my mouth. My hand was brought down roughly on the desk beside my waist and I looked down where his eyes met mine just as his tongue flicked me again.

Holy-

It felt physically impossible for me to look away as his other hand un-did itself from my thigh and began rubbing antagonizing circles on the swollen bud between my legs.

"Oh god," I moaned, throwing my head back and up towards the ceiling.

"That's not my name," Sin bit the inside of my thigh before soothing it with a warm kiss.

I shut my eyes tight and tried to feel every possible thing that I could. I regretted my decision to be so in touch with my senses the second he released my hand and pushed both of my legs down on my chest. My knees were almost touching my chin just as he sucked my clit into his mouth, and eased two fingers into me.

I swear I was seeing stars.

I knew the way he was holding my legs down on my chest he could feel how much they were shaking. I couldn't help it when my hands shot out to my sides, gripped papers and squeezed until they were crumpled to nothing.

An out of this world cycle began when he started pushing his fingers in and out at the perfect pace, moving them upwards in a come here motion inside of me- hitting something I had no idea was there. He would move his fingers and lick, suck, and rub my clit without stopping until I was shaking uncontrollably in his hands.

I couldn't quiet myself, I really tried to suppress everything, but every time I would hold my breath and hold in my moans, it would make it so much worse and so much louder when he would force the pleasure out of me.

I felt like if he didn't stop right that second I was gonna burst, I was gonna come undone, I was gonna lose all my senses right then and there if he didn't stop.

I threw my head back and moaned his name, gods name, his last name, I couldn't even tell what I was saying anymore as I came undone.

I felt my high hit me hard, harder than it had hit before, much harder.

s i n

She was being fucking loud but I couldn't stop, I couldn't get enough of her. I rubbed her clit and watched her shake, and I looked up to watch the way she arched off the table and threw her head back moaning my name.

At first I was gonna get her to the very edge then send her on her way, tell her only good girls get to cum, not little sluts that suck me off under my desk and get horny over almost being caught.

But that was before I saw how much pleasure she was in.

I knew she was gonna squirt the minute she started shaking and convulsing the way she did. My Clover is so god damn responsive and that's why I replaced my fingers with my tongue, driving in and out of her hot center just as her pleasure began gushing out of her in waves.

I let her ride out her orgasm for as long as she could and when she stopped cumming I cleaned her all up with my mouth and laid a tender kiss right above her belly button.

I couldn't help the smug smirk on my face as she leaned up on her forearms with a dazed look in her eye. There was drool that had rolled out of her mouth and down her chin which she bashfully wiped before slowly closing her legs. I watched as she shimmied to the edge of the desk and dangled her legs looking at the floor, where the hardwood was soaked with her arousal.

She was a sight.

I leaned in to lay a kiss against her cheek, "next time you visit me at work leave these at home," I slid my fingers under the top of the tight things she had on, "unless you want me to fuck you on every surface of this office."

"Why wouldn't I want that?" She asked innocently.

Someone's fucking horny today.

She slid around the desk and dizzily bent down on the other side of the room to pick up the mauled panties I had ripped off her body.

I walked over to her dragging my hands down flat on her sides fixing the wrinkled little dress she had on. "Don't think you're getting off easy, I shouldn't have even let you cum with how you behaved." I liked the way her big eyes found mine unmoving, she wasn't scared, but she sure was attentive. I backed her up against the door and laid my hands flat above her head, looking down at her as she returned my stare.

I leaned down so I could talk in her ear, I think we've been loud enough.

"Did you get what you wanted flower? What you came here for?" He chest started to hit mine by how close I stood to her.

"One more kiss," she whispered cheekily and leaned up to peck my jaw to which I looked up at the door, staring, trying to real in every bit of control I had left not to rip off this dress and fuck her right here.

"Enjoy your walk of shame baby." I smiled and opened the door for her, very much enjoying watching her leave.

She gave me a confused little puppy dog look but as soon as the door opened and she caught sight of Oscar standing there with a murderous look on his face she turned to me with a look of her own.

Horror.

"I didn't ask you to come here baby, you did that all on your own." I smirked and looked up at the boy who was seconds from bursting into flames. I could see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"We need to talk." Tough guy pushed my chest back until I was back in my office and he slammed the door behind him leaving Clo in the hallway by herself.

"Keep your dirty hands off my little sister you fucking pervert." He gave me a dirty look, scrunching his face and looking me up and down- sizing me up.

I really couldn't help myself. I tried for the sake of Clover and the scolding she was definitely gonna give me later but this was just too good.

I laughed.

I leaned on my desk and folded my arms.

The desk Clo sucked me off underneath.

The desk Clo squirted all over my office on top of.

I was never getting rid of this desk.

"My hands weren't on your precious little sister."

"You're a sick fuck you know that?"

I grinned.

"First of all I don't appreciate you involving yourself in mine and my girlfriends sex life, Second-"

"You fucking involved me when you decided to fuck my baby sister at two fucking pm at the office!" He was yelling now, and I know Clover can hear him, and I know it's upsetting her.

And that pissed me off.

"Watch your fucking mouth you little shit," I didn't find this funny anymore.

"Clover was mine long before she was anything of yours, so if you ever try to reprimand me about when and where I please my woman again, I'll beat the shit out of you, again." His temper seemed to be going down.

"I don't wanna hear that shit man." He sighed and waved his hand in the air.

"I don't really give a fuck what you want, now you're gonna get the hell out of my office and go say you're sorry to that precious thing outside, and I swear to whatever god you believe in Oscar if I get home and she's upset I'll fucking kill you. Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Good to see you again buddy." I slapped a hand on his shoulder with a smile we both knew was fake.

Who knew my Clo was such a fucking sex addict?

So...

Well:)

This is awkward._.

Anywhoooo.. hope you enjoyed❤️

I WANT HIM TO DO ME NEXT

xoxo💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
1.2K 11 18
Goody goody Smart Top of the class Always on time Straight A's Honor roll Abused Sad Masked Elena just 17 years old. Whats love in this age, in...
1.3M 29.7K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. πƒπ€π‘πŠ. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπποΏ½...
1.8M 73.9K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...