Once A Hero, Always a Hero

By EvanPrimus_FTW

After a whole year of being looked down and bullied by his class to finally snap in a War Game between studen... More

A Hero like no Other
The Day he met his Reaper
Deku's Combat Styles
Back where it Started [1/2]
Back where it Started [2/2]
The Detective Mind of a Hero/The Feelings of Death
The Pink in Life
Pure Instinct(18+)
The Smell of Rain in the Morning
The Hero's Intention
Obssesive Feelings
Not Even Close
The Only Coldness I Need

The Egotistic Dream

745 17 3
By EvanPrimus_FTW

The greenete was sitting on a roof a day after yesterday's event, he had some bandages wrapped around his fist due to him opening his knuckles after those punches and eating a burger from Mc Donalds cuz apparently Japan only has this one.

He was simply being there calmly as the world kept on moving after yesterday, so many people were at the moment rebuilding the entirety of Osaka after the massacre that was a day ago and Izuku's overpowerness ended up costing something.

Not just damages, but also loss of information such as what exactly had been done between the serial killer and the Nomus and how they ended up making a deal with one another, he was mad at himself about it but the need to defeat those Nomus was such, that he didnt even want to fight himself about it.

Izuku:"Well atleast I fucked Shigaraki's plan to some degree...who knows."-he keeps on eating his burger calmly.-(But idk about this....)

Izuku could only look at his phone as he saw tweets and even Facebook posts cuz somehow even in the future, Facebook is relevant.

It was people thanking him for saving them and defending the city, it was clear that in the eyes of politics and Hero Society he was a menace which is pretty short cutted when you think of his feats, but in the eyes of the public, Izuku was already being held as high as All Might.

He didnt like this tho, being held at the level of his predecessor and deceased master in less than one year of heroic business wasn't something he himself liked, if anything he hated that thought of being at the level All Might once was in a public sense.

He had been keeping himself low ever since the Tartarus Breakout but with recent fights such as the one with Muscular and just what happened a day ago, he had become a bigger figure for the world to look up and believe in.

But it felt wrong, he just felt like he shouldn't be on this position, atleast for now.

His mind agreed after 2 days of tormenting him about needing to love Mori and not let her go, which it still is doing but has calm down slightly since he let off some steam on his last fight.

Izuku:"I'm still far....I'm nowhere near the real hero All Might saw on me or what he once was...I'm just here growing but, I'm nothing like him."-it was all he could say, he really didnt feel anywhere near All Might or like he would be any time soon.-

"What you thinking of problem child?"

Izuku could only turn around while facing who he quickly recognized as his homeroom teacher of Shota Aizawa, he was surprised to noticing said teacher who only looked at him calmly and sat down with him while on his hand he kept a hold of some coffees and a bag.

Aizawa didnt seem to be thinking about it twice as he sat down next to the greenete and handed him one of the two coffees he had with him surprising the young vigilante rather a bit.

"Sensei?"

"Is Eraser Head for you."

"But you call me Problem Child..."

"Because you are you moron."-Aizawa only sips a bit from his coffee.-"Nothing will change that while your younger than me."

"....Fair i guess..."-Izuku says as Aizawa stretches out his arm to give him one of the two coffee's which he grabs.-

"...Is about all that thanking you and all that isnt it?"

"Yeah....I dont know if I deserve something like that in a moment like this, I'm praised more than actual heroes even are nowadays, some people are already calling me the "New All Might" which doesnt even make sense and...it just pisses me off!!"-Izuku states while drinking his coffee.-"...Thanks for bringing me some Iced Coffee, I needed this."

"Bet your ass you did."-Aizawa drinks a bit of his.-"Why do you feel that way?"

".....I-I dont see myself as him, I never did, I always said I wanted to be a hero that saves everyone with a smile but...I didnt wanted to become the New All Might everyone looks up to..."-Izuku could only put aside his coffee as he looked at his hand covered by bandages.-"...I'll never be what All Might was on his greatest days, I'll never be able to achieve that same status in my life, I'm just the one who was given the torch."

"One For All is supposed to be my power...but I dont feel like it is, as different as it may be from All Might's...I just feel like I'm being him and nothing else."

"....Why do you feel that? I asked you about why do you feel like you dont deserved to be seen as a hero instead of a menace to society that so many think you are nowadays, not why did you thought you werent All Might."

Izuku could only look at his teacher silently.

"Izuku, I know better than most pro heroes in the field that you are no carbon copy of All Might, if anything you can grab what he once was and perfect it, you can become greater than anything this world has ever seen and could break whatever imposed limits there are."

"One For All is a part of you, not a part of All Might, even if you tell me his soul is in there, that he's hearing all of this....the person I'm looking at is not All Might, I'm seeing the Vigilante that has solved crimes like no others with his witts, put his life in the line to protect millions and broken himself into pieces just to succeed."

"You are strong in every way All Might once was, but there is something about you that not even he can compare to, as much as you are willing to kill if necesary or as brutal as you can be, the need to protect everyone and everything is your towering feeling nothing and no one compares to."

"Process and accept, see and wonder, break and rebuild...do you think your foundations come from All Might's actions? Than how can you explain that ruthlessness when it comes to fighting villains? Where do all those skills come from kid? Did he made them for you? Did all the One For All users wrote it in a book for you to follow?"

"Than you yourself dont get why you are called the Strongest Human in the World do you?"

Aizawa could only stand up while still looking at his student quietly, it was something more calmer than anyone could predict, that green bush could only stay there while looking at him quietly and thinking of life and everything he has become.

"You struggle with emotions because you dont understand your own, as strong and smart as you are, as much as you can analize and understand someone's body you dont understand what composes a human, you dont think of emotions as a sidething because if that was the case than you would have never called us yesterday."

"....I...."-Izuku could only keep his mouth open as he just stayed there, not a single word was dared to come out of him as he was looking down now lost and without an answer.-

"You were what? Worried? Sad? Annoyed? If it was the case than going to a psychologist would've worked better."

"...."

"What do you think makes a hero?"-Aizawa could only crouch down while looking right at the emerald eyes with his black onyx.-"Power? Status? People they save? How many villains they defeat? the need to protect others with a smile? Protect those you love? Is it that of becoming an unbreakable shield? Or that Unstoppable Spear?"

"...I dont know anymore...."-Izuku spoke out.-"I dont know what's right or wrong in this world anymore, i dont know what is it were meant to follow till our very end...I just dont get it...All I have is this need to have Mori at my side...Is all I know I need but...the rest I just dont know..."

"....Humanity."

Izuku could only look at the Erasing Hero again as he looked down slightly, he was completely silent after those words.

"What truly makes a hero...the one we so want to hold sacred like the world holds you at the moment is not by being a maniac who can destroy the world or to be someone who can jump a kilometer in one go."

"You can be the fastest, you can be the strongest, the unbreakable shield or the unbreakable spear, you can become anything...hell...you can be the weakest in the world."

"But what will make you a hero the world needs...wont be any of that...it wont be having a smile planted on your face the whole time, you dont need to look the happiest or even the angriest....all you need is a shed of humanity."

"Show to be a person, not to be a machine fighting for them, show to be someone like them....not a superman....but just a boy getting to live his dream."

It was a complete silence as this words came to an end, Izuku's eyes could only stay upon his teacher that grabbed his own coffee and drank from it. Without saying much, Aizawa got off the border of the roof as he started to walk away silently without the need of spilling out a singular word.

The eyes of the greenete could only glance upon the hero that has not left his side for the past year, it was just something he could see quietly as the winds with a bitter taste of water started to arrive, he didnt have much to say as he could feel it coming any time soon.

His phone started to vibrate as he looked at it and noticed it was a message from certain pink rose his heart and mind had grown so fond of.

Mori
Izuku, I know it may be unexpected but how are you?
Do you feel okay? You didnt even bother messaging me
about anything so I grew a bit concerned about it,
call me if you need anything just like you told me
to call you if anything.

I just dont know if your working or something, so sorry for
not actually calling you but if I knew where you were, I would've
been going there...Just tell me if your okay.

His heart couldn't help but increase its heartbeat, that soft red tint could only cover his face due to what he was reading, his eyes had a spark come out of them as a soft blue color reminiscent of his lightning appeared on him, he was only focused of this as that red could only cover his eyes, his desire was completely manifesting.

It was clear that he had the attention fixiated in just this and nothing else before he snaps himself out of it to stare at the message. Everything kept on rushing as he just looked at this quietly with his body starting to tremble.

GO TO HER!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING?! GO!!  GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!! DO NOT LEAVE HER ALONE AND HAVE HER FOR YOURSELF!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!GO!!

A sudden punch came to himself, he had hitted himself right in the heart before letting out a pulse of Antimaterial into his chest almost forcing himself to go into a Cardiac Arrest making him fall slightly before standing up straight.

His eyes had a complete focus on the phone yet again as he bit his lip, his glance couldn't let go of it. All inside of his chest was hurting not just because of his quirk but because of how his body was feeling right now and what he needed to do instead of hiding it, this burning and crushing feeling could only make itself be a part of him.

Izuku:"I had a feeling...."-Aizawa could only stop as he turns around to face the greenete.-"...during the fight, my feelings took over me, I felt better than never before...lighter than a pen...stronger than a second prior to it...I felt like I was holding myself back even more than I had thought."

Aizawa's eyes were centered on the greenete that did something quickly in his phone before putting it back into his pockets, the blush was still there and his calmer heartbeat also made itself a part of life at this exact second as something could only surge and voluntarily surge from him due to this feelings.

Izuku:"I...dont know what it was, I felt so different...but I came to it the moment I swore to have heard Mori call out for me...it made me feel at peace, made me feel like I was complete for once in my life instead of living with that massive hole in my chest...I for once felt like I wasnt being a monster like I did before when I faced off those nomus."

"I...felt like a human...one that can actually live a good life without regrets."

Aizawa:"....."-he could only see Izuku's hand reach out to his chest as it softly grips onto it while a unique flame came out of him for a brief second.-

"I...want to feel whole....I want to actually know if I'm worth calling a human when I do stuff as inhuman as making my own kind suffer and find enjoyment out of it...I need to find the answer to what it means to even try for others...so that I'm not seen as anything else other than one of them."

The bridge between the world and him was massive, the World's Strongest Human and someone who was seen as above everyone, someone who can solved hundreds of crimes just with his mind alone, the one who could take over the world if he wanted, a Symbol of Peace.

Not even in his past was he considered one, he was seen as someone useless, an item, a worthless being walking among them and something that should be exploited to no end.

The twisted past that could make a villain brought upon the soul of someone who could become a Symbol of Peace. Only his fate for him to choose.

Hence why he chose to leave it all for the one thing he never had.

"Can you help me get this feeling again...that calm I need to become like anyone else? That....piece I lack of myself?"

Aizawa:".....Anytime."-he said while still looking serious as the first drop of rain fell down.-"Whenever we are to do this, you will seemingly grow stronger than you are...are you sure it will help you?"

Izuku:".....there is no softer wine than the strongest of them all, the moment you take that sip its strenght will stagnate you, that burning feeling of its will be felt once in your life as it softly goes down one's throat for its beauty this one time is unimaginable..."

The rain drops started to fall down soflty as they landed across the city, the greyish skies could be felt heavy as they left off their heavy waters back into the world as they do. Her eyes could only gloss out the window as she wondered how he must be doing at the moment and how his emotions must be.

"...for it to be made, the sweat and pain of one must be put to the test as their job is to be refined pass their lives, it is an art that rarely anyone comprehends or aknowledges...."

She knew her feelings were telling her to rest but they were also worried for the man who stole her heart, that soft knocking coming from her chest only intensified at the thought of being by his side yet again.

Her phone vibrated in the table gathering her attention as her hand reaches out to it to see the notification.

"....its roots shall rot and become part of the nature, narrating the beautiful cycle everyone shall experience next as that burn we feel once, is nothing but a way to be shown one of the wonders and beauties that we are to forget...for the worse can become art in the eyes of someone."

The rain slowly intensified as to what we all call melancholy wasnt present on Izuku, his eyes were dead centered on the erasure hero who could see a determination to reach out for something he has needed and desired to have ever since that very day he was declared quirkless.

Aizawa:"....Get ready Izuku...."

Izuku
I'll be okay, thank you for asking
I may come by as soon as possible but
I hope you dont mind it when I do. Cya.

"....because I'll help you achieve your egotistic dream of yours."

-

-

-

Hey! So I decided to update this series after so long, I'm trying to get more into Izuku's character because I really think setting all this stuff about him being like a super strong person is just boring, I've never liked writting OP stories myself and sadly this is one of those. That's why I dont really update it too often and the series is mostly focused on characters.

I really just wanna go more indepth with the Yandere side of Izuku since is pretty much my first time writting a yandere character and is fucking fun, I would be lying if I said I was not having fun doing this.

What I really wanna do is expand more on how close this two are and even that weird spark he had at last minute in the fight and just the full focus i want to put on Mori and Izuku.

There's so much that can be done with this series and I love it.

Now with no more to say other than my bed be looking mighty fine rn so...SEE YA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32K 72
Join us as we explore the story of what if Izuku Midoriya was expelled on the day of the quirk apprehension test that Eraserhead conducted on the fir...
354K 13.8K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
219K 8.1K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
8.5K 225 7
Izuku Midoriya has really had enough. First, he had his property destroyed by his childhood bully, then he was told he couldn't be a hero by the one...