Butterflies | Niki Nihachu x...

By xxmidnightxx131

BOOK ONE Royal/Fantasy AU She/they pronouns Unlabeled sexuality but mainly likes anyone except men romantical... More

♡Introductions♡
♡Camping♡
♡Farming♡
☆Feelings☆
♡Kingdom♡
♡Healing♡
♡Time♡
☆Who☆
♡Lives♡
♡Who♡
☆Dies☆
♡Who♡
♡Tells♡
◇Story◇
Hello
Wow...

♡Their♡

65 2 0
By xxmidnightxx131

~2 weeks later~

I was slowly getting better day by day. I was now staying in my room again, evince I was better. Niki was skeptical, but I said that I would be fine. It was around 5 am, and I hadn't slept. I was pacing all around my room, trying to figure out my emotions.

"Do I tell her I really like her?"

"No, she already knows that."

"Do I ask her out on a date?"

"Shouldn't I say that I still have feelings for her?"

"Where would I take her?"

"Does she like picnics?"

"Should I take her to a nice restaurant?"

"Does she like seafood?"

"Should we go get ice cream?"

"Should we go to a carnival?"

I kept on pacing back and forth thinking of ideas.

"Y/n?" I hear a voice question. Phil.

"Yeah?" I ask turning towards him.

"You good?"

"No."

"Niki?"

"Yeah."

And just like that I was being walked down to the living room, with all of the boys. They knew Niki more than anyone else. Phil had asked them to come with us, and they agreed. We walk into the living room, and they all sat down, while I stood up pacing again.

"What's going on?" Wilbur questions.

"IwanttoaskNikionadatebutidontknowhoworwheretogo."

"Slow down- take a deep breath. Say it again." Tommy says sighing.

I take a deep breath. "I want to ask Niki out on a date, but I don't know how or where to go."

"Why are you asking us?" Tubbo asks confused.

"Because you guys are her family! You know her better than me!" At this point my hands are in my hair pulling at it.

Ranboo puts a hand on my shoulder. "I've never seen you so nervous. Why are you stressing out? It's just Niki."

"That's why.." I say sighing. "I like her too much. I want to show her how special she is. I want to show her how sorry I am. I want her to know how much I love her."

"What do you need to know?"

"Her favorite place."

We figured out a plan. I would take her to her favorite place, a river not to far from here, we would have a picnic, and if things go well I would ask her to be my girlfriend. I knew everyone was waiting for this moment.

"No pressure." Phil says placing a hand on my shoulder. 'Right, no pressure. No pressure at all.'

I quickly went upstairs, and knocked on Niki's door. She opened the door with a kind smile.

"Y/n! You know you don't have to knock right?"

"Yeah but- nevermind. I wanted to ask," I took a deep breath. "I wanted to know if you'll go on a date with me tonight?"

Her eyes widen. "Umm.."

"N-nevermind. I'll let you b-"

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you." She says smiling.

"Oh thank the Gods.." I say under my breath.

"When are we leaving?"

"In an hour." I say smiling back at her. She nods her head, and before I leave to go to my room, I kiss her cheek. "Meet me by the entrance when you're done." I walked back to my room, and closed the door. I smiled, and ran to my closet. I looked through everything, trying to figure out a good outfit. Then I found it.

Choose one:

Or

After I was done getting dressed, I went downstairs, and waited by the entrance. Around 3 minutes later, a maid walked towards me, and handed me a basket.

"Here's your food, good luck with your date." She says smiling.

"Thank you." I say smiling back. She slightly curtseys, and left. It was a wooden basket, with a blanket on top. I waited a bit longer. I was panicking. It had been 19 minutes since the maid brought the basket. 'She's not coming is she?..'  I was starting to walk away, when my hand was grabbed.

"Where are you going?" I heard a soft voice ask. I turn around.

"I thought you weren't coming, sorry.." I mutter.

"Don't apologize. Now, come on. I want to see what you have planned." She says smiling. I smile back, and look at her outfit. She was wearing an outfit I left her. It was my old white dress with a blue and white corset. And white shoes with a little bow on them. She wore blue butterfly earrings, and a blue butterfly ring.

This is her outfit:

"You look...amazing.." I say smiling.

"Why thank you." She says giggling. "And you look beautiful."

"Thank you." I say grabbing her hand, as we start walking. As we were walking, I heard Niki gasp. "You okay?"

"How do you know about the lake? No one knows about it except for me." She questions.

"I asked the boys, since their your friends, I figured they would be able to help."

"Aww, Y/n..you didn't have to ask them, I would've been happy with anything." She says smiling, there was a hint of blush on her cheeks.

"I wanted tonight to be special.." As soon  as I finished talking, we arrived at the lake. "Wow.."

"Right? That was the first thing I said when I found this." She says laughing lightly. She pulls my hand, leading me over to a spot where we can put our stuff. I was surprised that it was easy to walk on the sand. That was the surprising part. Not tha I could walk on sand, but that there was sand surrounding the lake. I lay out the blanket, and place the basket on the blanket. We sit down, and I take off my shoes. I took out two wine glasses, and handed one to Niki. I popped open the bottle, and poured some in both of our glasses. I took a sip and smiled.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" She asks grabbing my hand, and kissing it.

"Thank you." I'm sure I was blushing, because I felt my cheeks burning. I handed Niki a plate, and we get out food. We talk for a bit while eating. We had finished dinner a few minutes ago, and then sun was setting. I stand up, and reach out my hand for Niki to take. She has a confused face, but takes my hand. We walk over to the water, and she takes off her shoes. I go up behind her, and hug her waist.

"I love you so much Niki..."

"Aww, I love you too Y/n." She kissed my cheek, and smiled.

"And that's why I need to ask you this.." I grabbed her hands, and turned her around so she would face me.

"Will you-"

                 ----------~○~----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.4K 55
Tommy has been an orphan for about 6 years now, ever since his parents were viciously murdered at age 7. So far, he's made three friends in his life...
3K 153 13
Wilbur is born into a life neither poor nor rich, probably the best way to live. When tragedy strikes, his life takes a turn, and he becomes a prince...
41.7K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...
11.7K 277 29
The young prince had been kidnapped from his home forced to do what his so called brother wanted of him. Does Tommy find his family or do they lose t...