The Con Queen~ Natasha Romano...

Od MrsWidoww

Y/N, an insanely stealthy con artist, probably the best there is. She partners up with a normal woman, called... Více

Part 1: Mission Failed
Part 2: Diamond ring
Part 3: Natasha Romanoff
Part 4: Ice cream date
Part 5: #Stripped
Part 6: Karma is a B*
Part 7: No sleep
Part 9: Practice makes perfect
Part 10: Beach Day Gone Wrong
Part 11: I did it for love
Part 12: Spiced out
Part 13: Partners in crime
Part 14: Kiss me already
Part 15: Such a tease
Part 16: Nights with Nat
Part 17: San Francisco
Part 18: Details & Plans
Part 19: Merry Go Round
Part 20: Mission Possible
Part 21: Drama and Movies
Part 22: Home Sweet Home
Part 23: Just some fun (bar)
Part 24: Should've been there
Part 25: Normalizing
Part 26: I love you.
Part 27: The Place I Grew Up
Part 28: Feels Like Home
Part 29: Check up
Part 30: Awaken
Part 31: I chose love
Part 32: The Flight
Part 33: Back in NY
Part 34: Mike Oxlong
Part 35: Tease
Part 36: Sibling Fight
Part 37: Should've listened.
Part 38: Scars
Part 39: Drunk with Sober <smut>
Part 40: Suprise Party
Part 41: Just Smut <literally>
Part 42: Future Update.
Part 43: Future Momma

Part 8: Clingy Romanoff

1.9K 37 6
Od MrsWidoww

I woke up, feeling something wrapped around me, from behind. I slowly look over my shoulder to see Natasha. Her arm is wrapped around me, her head resting on my shoulder. Her body is against mine, keeping me warm, no spaces in between. My entire stomach is doing hundreds or even thousands of flips, knowing that I'm cuddling up against her. I quickly turn my head back, hoping I didn't wake her up. I want to stay like this forever, but goddam, I'm so nervous.

"I know you're awake" Natasha's raspy morning voice said against my skin, sending shivers down my neck. I scrunch in my head, trying not to do something weird to mess up this moment. "Morning" I mumble, not knowing what to say. I got a bit shock as I also heard my voice being a bit raspy like hers, but hers is so hot. "Good morning" she mumbled back, gripping my body tighter, snuggling her head deeper into my shoulder and neck. I tried slowing down my breathing, I know she can sense how nervous I am. "I hope you don't mind that I'm cuddling up with you, you fell asleep during the movie and seemed way too peaceful to disturb" She explains. My cheeks starts glowing red. She packed away her laptop and took off the ear buds from my ears and she didn't even leave to sleep somewhere else? Gosh dangit, I think I'm falling for her, what am I kidding!? I am! "That's okay, it means more body heat for me" I tease, earning a chuckle from her. Her breath bouncing off my skin the entire time as she breathed out. "Henry will probably look for me, I gotta get up" I say, trying to sit up, but she pulled me down while groaning. "I don't care" She whined, digging her head deeper into me, her face now resting against my neck. "But Nata-" "No!!" She mumbled, taking her other arm and snaking it under me, making me fluster a bit, but she just wrapped her other arm around me too. I was now in her full embrace.

"Jeez you're so clingy" I laugh, turning around to face her. Her eyes were still closed as she spoke, "You don't like it? Sorry for you then, no more body temperature for you" She joked, pretending to be mad and pulling her arms away from me. Her eyes shot open, we make eye contact before she turned around with a pouted face. I can't help but to laugh at her and sit up, trying to see if she's really mad. "I mean, I'm clingy too." I say, wrapping my arm around her body like she did to me. "Oh so now you want to cuddle?" She dramatically said, but moved closer to me. I snuggle in against her neck. "Yeah, your bear onzie is actually quite warm" I grinned quietly.

I love this, we don't even make it sexual, that's the best part. We're just two friends cuddling to keep ourselves warm. Just making jokes while we cuddle, nothing wrong with that, right? but... I really want the cuddles to be more that just friend cuddles, nothing sexual tho. What am I saying!? I don't care if it's sexual, or not, I just want to cuddle. I love cuddles!!!

"Alright, you're right. We need to get up" She said. I roll my eyes. Oh! so now she wants to get up?! "I have some clothes for you, just wait outside" She said, scratching her head as we got up. I nod then walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

Natasha brought me clothes and I got dressed.

I open my door to see Natasha waiting for me, leaning against the wall. She pushes herself off as she saw me come out. "House tour?" She asked. "House tour!" I reply, a bit more louder. She chuckled at me then walked off.

We walked to every room and every corner. She had an in door swimming pool, a gym, a small bar even a hot tub. Her house was full of art, because she said she loves paint, it's apparently how she express herself. Her feelings. We walked back up stairs to check if Yelena and Henry are awake.

"No!......I told you, we'll repay the apartment when we get our money back!...... I......... okay....... yes, mhm..... I understand..... okay, bye" We heard coming from Henry's room. We walk inside his room to see him walking around in circles with his phone in his hands, keeping contact with the floor. "Henry? What is it?" I ask, slowly walking toward him. "I called the apartment, they said they can't sell our apartment or we can't even move back in since the apartment is totally destroyed! We're homeless, Y/N!" He said, scratching the back on his head while continuing to walk in circles.

"You're not homeless" Natasha pipes in.

Henry sits on his bed, both of our heads shots to Natasha. "Either, you're staying here or I'll buy you guys a new house" She added. I furrow my eyebrows. No way, nope, she can't spend her money on us like that. "Thanks Natasha, but-"
"No buts" she said, pointing a dramatic finger at me. I sigh then look at the ground.

"I know my sister, she won't let any people spend money on us and definitely not when it's loads of cash like above 10 thousand, because that's how much the houses cost now, in LA"  Henry started, standing up from his couch and starts walking towards Natasha and I. "What about we stay here until we persuade someone, get enough money then we can buy our own home" Henry added.

I look at Natasha to see if that works with her, but she just shrugs at me.

"I still think that I should buy you a house" She said quietly. I gave her a death stare, she again just shrug and gave me an innocent smile.

"So we'll stay and then when we get enough money, we'll leave?" I ask, trying to understand Henry's plan better. He nods while having a huge smirk on his face. "Yup!" he said.

"I'll help you two" Natasha insist.

"Problem is, there's no places this week, where you guys can find rich people." We heard Yelena's voice. I jump a bit as her sudden voice spoke behind me, causing everybody to laugh. I roll my eyes. "So, that means we'll probably stay for about 10, 11 days?" I guessed. They all nod.

"Thanks for getting back my jewelry by the way. I appreciate you helping my sister, Y/N" Yelena praised. I send her a quick nod and smile. "Wait, you're not a con artist?" I ask Yelena. She shook her head no. "Well, I'll make breakfast" Yelena said, walking away. "Thanks sis!" Natasha yells through the hall.

There was silence in the room. I could tell Natasha wanted to say something.

"I just want to give you two a thousand dollars each-"

"NO!" I whine.

Natasha scrunches her nose at my sudden voice. She knew I didn't make it sound rude.

"Alright well, I'm hungry." Henry announced, walking past Natasha and I. We all three walked down to the kitchen where Yelena's cooking something that smells heavenly! Natasha and I sit next to each other on the bar chairs, around the counter, as we gossip about Henry and Yelena being so flirty to each other.

"They're definitely in love, right?" She whispers, leaning closer to me. "Totally" I whisper back. They both quickly turn around and gave us a death stare.

I can't help it, I ship them. Henry never had a girl in his life, but he pulls so many. He just says no to every one of them. Plus, he offered Yelena help yesterday with her heavy boxes and now his helping her cook. He doesn't even know how to cook!

----

"I was thinking we all can go to the beach tomorrow before Yelena leaves?" Natasha said, stabbing her mac and cheese with her fork.

"Natalie, you know I'm not leaving forever right? I'm just moving out of the house, but sure, I'm in for the beach. What about you, Y/N? Henry?" Yelena spoke, taking a bite of her mac and cheese.

"I have no problem with that" Henry and I said on the same time, using the exact same words.

Twin power......

-----

I was just about to grab the cloth to dry off the wet dishes before Natasha jumped on the counter, swinging her legs over the cloth.

"Uh, Natasha, I need that" I point to the cloth, under her leg. She let's out a sigh followed by a laugh.

"Y/N, take a break! You don't have to do this" Natasha encourages. I laugh at her then walk in between her legs, pushing them apart. I could see Natasha's breathing hitch as I bend down to grab the cloth in between her legs. I really teased her with this one. I stepped back and quickly dry of the dishes. I hear Natasha sigh once again.

"Can you teach me how to become a better con artist?" She asked quietly. I quickly placed down the cloth and plate and turned to her. She avoids eye contact with me, her head tilting downwards.

"Um sure I guess" I reply, shrugging with a smile. She shots her head up and smile back.

"There's also another question actually" She continued, talking a bit louder and having more confidence. I nod my head, gesturing her to continue with her question.

"Yesterday, when we got back Yelena's stuff. You seducted her ex." She started and gulped, looking away from me and stares at the fridge. "If you HAD to go way more than seduce him, to get the jewelry. Would you? Would you have sex with him? Would you have sex with the person you're trying to persuade If it means that you get the items?" Natasha asked with a big embarrassment in her tone.

Honestly, her question left me in shock. I didn't reply in about 3 seconds before I spoke.

"Hell no!" I sternly reply.

Her eyes shot up to mine.

"Why do you ask?" I questioned, tilting my head. "I just want to know how far you'd go to get what you want" She quietly answers, clenching her jaw.

I don't know what to say. This conversation took a massive turn. Does she mean that by something sad? Wholesome? How far I'll go to get something? It depends, but really not by sex.

"Money isn't worth sex" I simply reply. Natasha stopped clenching her jaw and cleared her throat. I gave her a small smile on my lips then turned back to the dirty dishes, continuing to dry it off.

Well, this is awkward.

'How far i'd go for the thing I want?...' her words replaying in my head. I'll never have sex just to get money. I'll only have sex when I truly love someone, when I know I can trust them. I know how far I'll go to get Natasha....

I heard her jump off the counter.

"I knew you have a good heart" Natasha said, sweetly, then walks away.

I suck in my cheeks, preventing me from smiling. That compliment actually made me blush so hard.

-------

Natasha's Pov:

I walk away right after I said "I knew you have a good heart". It's true, Y/N has an amazing heart.

I know now how far she'll go for something she desperately wants, but what if it's a person? Would she fight for him or her? Nobody ever fought for me before, only Yelena and right now, I think I just found the same exact heart as hers. I'll fight for Y/N, if she fights for me. I need to know if she feels the same way. I never have had these feelings for anyone else before. Y/N makes me feel so.... safe, like we're meant to be.

I love her personality. She's so kind, beautiful, caring, greatful, friendly, funny, hot, her eyes are so beautiful! Her hair, so soft and smooth. She's a total badass! She looks good in my clothing. Her rosy cheeks are adorable! Her lips... I just want to kiss it, but I'm scared she'll reject me.

I truly think I'm falling in love.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.5K 67 10
Joining the Avengers has always Y/N's dream, however, she didn't realize it would cost her her relationship. Heartbroken, Y/N closes her heart to fal...
6.9K 58 32
enemies to lovers natasha romanoff x female reader
26.7K 487 12
(Female) ??? x Natasha Romanoff I've never seen those eyes one was rapture- blue a or should I say better her enticing constellation-blue eyes, and t...
90.7K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...