His Queen

By Winter_icechild

Once Upon A Time, In the Kingdom of Ellesmere lived A handsome Young Prince. Although people admire him and t... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 38

1.5K 39 3
By Winter_icechild

Evelyn's Pov

Helping Maya to clean the messy room of Thomas, I tried to speak to her but she just gestures with facial expression but not talking to me. I'm getting confused now, removing the ripped curtains as I turned around to face her.

"Something is wrong, Maya?" I asked, she continued to looked down and shooking her head, is that normal? She always the one who talks to me. I was about to speak again when Thomas came inside of the room "Evelyn, we must talk" He said, I nodded quickly and looked at Maya who kept on cleaning without bothering.

Walking out the room with Thomas beside me "What is it?" I asked, he kept looking at me curiously "You're worried, what's bothering you?" He asked back, I sighed and straighten my lips "It's about Maya, She never talked to me like we used to before. Something might also bother her" I said sadly.

Thomas stopped walking as soon as I mentioned Maya's name. Something is definitely wrong with these two "Don't mind her, she is just stressed" He replied, I furrowed my brows and crossed my arms "Did you hurt her?" I asked, Thomas quickly shook his head "Why would I hurt her?" He asks me.

Looking into his eyes to see if he's lying but he quickly turned away "You should eat dinner, i'm sure your hungry" He replied quickly, I nodded and shake my thoughts. I should ask Maya to answer my questions, Thomas led me downstairs to the dining room.

Sitting down on the chair, looking at Thomas who sat in the left side of the chair. We started eating together "So you went outside and got lost? But a man saved you and brought you back here" He asked, I nodded and drank my drink to speak "Yes, he saved me" I replied.

Thomas nodded and munched the cherry "A great Man, he should be rewarded for taking you back home. Forgive me for being a drama, I thought you escaped" He said while looking at me, I shook my head "Oh, no no. I know you trust me so much, you are just too shock to know that I disappeared and that you thought I escaped" I replied.

I take a piece of chicken and eat it, Thomas hummed in response. While I kept eating, Thomas point his finger down my neck "What's that?" He asked, I stopped eating and looked down to where he is looking. My necklace, the one Nikolai gave me "o-oh this?" I ask.

Thomas leaned in to say "You heard me, Who gave you that?" He asked with a deep voice, Should I tell him the truth? I bit my lip nervously while looking down "I- the man gave it to me!" I said quickly, Thomas tilted his head "The one who saved you is a noble man?" He asked.

Shaking my head quickly then before nodding my head, I am so bad at lying and I am not liking it already "Yes! He offered me a ride back here" I said while looking down, Thomas frowned and stood up before walking closer to me.

I am getting nervous, looking up to him confidently "You should be careful next time, you are a Queen and someone might sell you" thomas said worriedly, I nodded my head "I understand but he is a good person! He read books with me" I replied with a smile, Thomas sat beside me and kept looking at me "You read books with him?" He asked with a low voice.

Nodding my head and looking at him confusedly, Thomas slammed his hand on the table and I jumped in surprised "You only read books with me, understand?" He asked, my eyes are still wide open in shock but nodded my head quickly. Thomas stood up before leaving the Dining room, what was that?

Watching Thomas left the Dining room, I keep still sitting on the chair with a shocking eyes. Thomas just bursted out his jealousy, he is jealous. Thomas is Jealous, I stood up and called someone to clean the table before I help arranging the plates.

After finishing, I walked upstairs and was about to go to my bedroom when I remember. I have to speak to Maya, closing the door and walked back downstairs to find her.

Thomas Pov

I feel angry inside but calm outside to hear that Evelyn has been spending some time reading books to a random man who just helped her. I feel Jealous and angry, looking down to the hold of my hand, the necklace of Evelyn. It was pure diamond.

I pulled it out from her necklace without her knowing, she seemed to be out of her thoughts so I got the chance and pulled this diamond from her neck. I need to find who is this man who helped her, snapping my finger and my men stood infront of me "Yes, your Majesty?" He asked.

Caressing the diamond before looking up to them "Find the man who saved Evelyn, she says that she was lost in the aramoor forest. Look for every noble houses nearby" I said coldly, they all nodded before bowing down "Yes, Your Majesty" They replied before leaving my room.

Looking down to the necklace before clenching them which is not breaking, a real diamond. "Never go near to my wife again" I whispered to it before putting it on the cabinet and standing up from my chair then walking out, leaving my room to go to my office.

I need answers, walking inside my office and looking for my papers before reading them carefully one by one, letters and every mails from other kingdom invited us to go to a ball and others about how they want their daughter to be my 2nd wife. Stupid invitations, throwing them in the fire before reading another letter with my quick eyes.

Evelyn's Pov

I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen, servants around recognized me as they quickly bowed down "Your Majesty, what are you doing here?" One of them asked, I stepped inside and looked around "I'm looking for Maya, do you know where is she?" I asked.

They looked at each other before answering "I last saw her serving food upstairs" she said, I gasped and held my back. I need to go upstairs again to find her, nodding my head before giving them a small smile "Thank you" I replied before walking out the kitchen.

I kept walking upstairs tiredly then down the halls while looking around, I finally saw Maya walking out of a random room with an empty tray in her hand. I walked quickly towards her and she seemed shock to see me here but she quickly hid it as she bowed down to me and started to walk away.

I frowned my brows, walking infront of her and stopping her from leaving "Maya, what's wrong with you? If there is anything that bothers you then tell me" I said with a worried voice, Maya furrowed her brows "Nothing is wrong, Your Majesty" She replied.

She finally spoke to me, I scoffed in unbelief "and now you are calling me formally, not like you used to call me before" I said, Maya looked up to me "Because you are my Queen" She replied, I sighed and crossed my arms "Enough of this, Maya. What's wrong?" I asked.

Maya refused and start to walk away, stopping her again "What's wrong with you, did i do something wrong?" I asked worriedly, she shook her head "You did not, Your Majesty" She said and I am getting curious of what's happening here before I left. I pulled her in to a random room so she can comfortable speak it up.

"Tell me now, we are alone" I said calmly, Maya looked down while holding the tray tighter "I am not allowed to talk to you" She replied lowly, I furrowed my brows "of course you are, You are the Queen's friend" I replied, Maya shook her head "I am just not allowed to" She said.

I furrowed my brows and helped her sit back down on the chair, Looking up to her "Did he hurt you?" I asked, Maya looked back at me "w-what?". I asked again "Did Thomas hurt you and told you to stop talking to me?" I asked, Maya looked at me in wide eyes.

I knew Thomas was behind it, holding her hand while looking at her "whatever it is, you are my friend and you are a human too. I wouldn't allow him to hurt you again, please tell me what you want to tell me" I said while looking into her eyes, Maya was hesitates for a second and when she was about to reply we heard a scream outside the halls "Evelyn!!" I furrowed my brows and looked at Maya, before we stood up and rushed to the voice.

Katherine's Pov

While I was walking the hallways, I wanted to see Thomas. I heard Evelyn is back, I hope she was lost in the forest forever. I scoffed and knocked on the door of Thomas chamber, I waited but no answer.

I knocked again "Thomas?" I called him while leaning my head on the door but the door was already opened, why didn't he lock it? Walking inside before closing the door slightly, looking around for him "Thomas? Are you in here?" I asked, amazed by his amazing room.

Looking up to the wall where a painting of Thomas on the wall, I smiled at his handsomeness. I was about to leave the room but a shiny thing caught my eyes, it was a diamond hidden under the cabinet. Opening it before holding and admiring it, I gasped in amazed "Thomas is surely rich" I said while still in shock.

I tried the necklace around my neck and looked myself in the mirror, smirking while caressing the diamond "oh, it fits me so well" I said to myself while admiring myself, twirling my dress around and was about to put it back to the cabinet then I had this crazy idea.

Caressing my chin as I think of my crazy Idea, smirking before nodding my head. I walked outside Thomas' room with the necklace as I kept walking the halls as soon as I reached Evelyn's room. I opened it and gladly the door wasn't lock.

Stepping inside, before closing the door and slightly opened. Walking inside as I looked around "I will make sure Thomas will accused this woman as a thief and I hope that she will be beheaded infront of me then I will be the next Queen of Ellesmere" I said while smirking proudly of my thoughts.

I looked around and placed the necklace inside her drawers before closing them back, walking to the door as I left the room but closing it behind with a proud smile in my lips. As soon as I turned around, I jumped in surprised to see this crazy woman infront of me. Evelyn's friend.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked loudly while crossing her arms, I act normal and crossed my arms as well "Who are you to ask me a royal blood?" I asked with a raised brow, She scoffed and replied "And who are you to ask me a human?" She said with also a raised brow.

I clenched my fist tightly, this girl is testing my patience "Go away, trash" I said while bumping my shoulder with hers as I start to walk away, She stopped me "Hey! I know what you are doing inside of Evelyn's room!" She said loudly, I widened my eyes and turned around slowly and tried to act normal "Oh, yes. I was cleaning her room to see if she really suit to be a Queen of this kingdom or just a dirty rug who dont know how to clean" I said with a disgusting face.

She scoffed loudly "No need for that because my Evelyn is even more neatly and knows how to clean than you who always order people around, you have hands then why dont you make yourself a food!" She said, I chuckled and shook my head "A beauty like me dont want any dirty rags to touch my milk skin" I replied, She bursted out in laughter "more like lazy one, and first of all. You have a low standard beauty" She said as she start to walk away.

I clenched my fist, that's it. I grabbed her hair from behind and she gasped in pain "Ow! What are you doing!" I keep on gripping her hair tightly "Doing what I want to do!" I said loudly before pushing her to ground and starts to grab her hair again "Get away from me you crazy lazy woman! Evelyn! Evelyn help!" She started to yell, no. No one has to know what am I doing.

Covering her mouth with my hand tightly, while my other hand gripping her hair tightly. I keep on shutting her mouth with my hand when she bite my hand, I widened my eyes and screamed in pain "Ahh! You dirty dog!" I yelled at her, right then. Evelyn came "Anne? Oh, Anne! What are you doing, let go of her!" Evelyn screamed as she pushed me away, making me fall down.

I quickly stood up from the ground while glaring at them both, Evelyn held her up "Why are you hurting my friend?!" She said loudly, I clenched my fist "because, she dont want anybody to know that you are a thief!" I said loudly, many servants and guards looked to see the loud voices from.

Evelyn looked to her friend "What is she talking about?" She asked, Her friend Anne glared at me "It's not true!" She said loudly, When I was about to speak again. Thomas came behind me "What's wrong here?" He asked loudly enough, servants and guards silenced their gossips to each other.

I smirked, turning around and I looked at Thomas with a worried face "Thomas! There you are! Here, let everyone knows that Evelyn is a little thief!" I said loudly enough for everyone to hear, they continue to whisper each other. Thomas grabbed my arm "stop this nonsense, Katherine!" He said angrily.

I pulled from his grip "oh, you'll see that your little wife here is a thief!" I said loudly and opened the door, entering Evelyn's room. Everyone looked to each other confusedly, I opened the drawers as I held the necklace before walking out the halls to show it "This necklace right here owns by King Thomas and now it is inside of Evelyn's room!" I said with a smirk.

Thomas furrowed his brows and pulled the necklace out of my grip "How did you know it belongs to me?" He asked, I widened my eyes. I'm doomed but I act normally "Well, I kinda found it last week you wore it so I knew it was yours" I replied while scratching my neck, Thomas stepped closer to me. "It's a new necklace" He said, I move back away slowly.

Thomas then continued "perhaps, I can say that this necklace owns by Evelyn and she brought it just now" He said with a smirk, he knew I was lying. Moving back away from him and shooking my head, when i was about to deny. Anne, Evelyn's friend replied before me "She's lying! I saw her talking to herself that she wants Evelyn to be accused as thief that she'll beheaded and as Katherine to be the new Queen!" She said loudly, Everybody around gasped and whispers, gossiping about me. I looked around scaredly.

One of the servants spoke "You have the right to be afraid because you'll be the one to beheaded!" She said, I widened my eyes and shook my head "No no! I didn't mean t-" they cutted me off by throwing their trays at me, I gasped and fell down on the ground as they kept throwing me things and I shielded myself. I am so doomed! "She should beheaded! Punish her! Kill her!" I covered my mouth, what did I brought myself!

Thomas held his hand and signalled everyone to be silent as he spoke "As your King, this sin must be punished by death" I gasped and widened my eyes, shaking my head quickly "Thomas! No! Y-you can't do this to me!" I shouted and tears began streaming down my cheeks, Everyone shaking their heads and booing "no!" . "Don't let her live!" . "She tried accusing our Queen, off with her head!"

I can hear mother calling me "Katherine? What's wrong here! What are you doing to my daughter!" Mother tried to reach out for me when guards prevented her to, I had no choice so I kneel down and begged to Evelyn's feet. Making her to widened her eyes "I beg you, Evelyn. Have mercy" i said, tears began to stream down my eyes. I don't know if she'll forgive me but I tried. Everyone shaking their heads "No! Don't forgive her, Your Majesty!" . "Noo! Please spare my child, spare my daughter!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 42 30
There was a princess Living carefree She wanted the world she wanted everything Diamonds and pearls Emeralds and gold She bathed in the riches only s...
20.3K 608 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
1.1M 26K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...
7.2K 125 14
#1 in POTC - March 2017 This is a story about a girl, who falls in love with a horrible man. Can her sweet nature turn his cold heart into falling i...