Dragon's Love (Jungkook ff)

By jeonisu

She opened her eyes, it was dark she couldn't see anything.Y/n felt someone is staring at her. She felt a war... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 19 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 22 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 30 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 33 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 35 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41 ♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 44 ♡
♡ Chapter 45 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡

♡ Chapter 27 ♡

6.1K 305 45
By jeonisu

Three weeks went smoothly.

Jungkook was more clingy than before. He was literally spending every single second with y/n whenever he can. He never left her side if its only for an emergency. Jungkook was literally acting like a lovesick teenager.

Now they both were standing near the cliff were jungkook confessed his feelings for y/n. Y/n was clinging into jungkooks body tightly. Even though jungkook took her with him whenever he went to fly y/n was still scared of heights. Beneath the cliff there were millions of lavender flowers. Jungkook wanted to show those flowers to y/n that day but because of the red moon, the environment was drown in the dark, hiding all the spirits in the forest in her embrace.

So jungkook came here again with y/n to show her this beautiful scenery. Hoping it will make her happy and she will reward him after seeing this with a kiss or something but here is y/n clinging to him while hiding her face in his chest. " I'll keep holding you. There is nothing to be afraid of. The view is worth it." jungkook promised.

"No. No no this isn't okay. What if I tripped" y/n said while shaking her head. Jungkook let out a low chuckle. "I am a dragon remember?" He said. "And you know that i will never ever let you fall" jungkook said while looking into y/n's eyes. To see the love and trust she had towards him.

But for y/n, she could say that its millions of small purple flowers beneath them which she see through jungkook's eyes for now, without looking the cliff.
"I don't think you should be looking at me right now". Jungkook uttered but y/n didn't budge for a moment and then blink away her eyes, darting her eyes towards the front.

The view made her gasp for a moment, eyes widening with fascination at the sight. There were hundreds of butterflies flying among the beautiful field of lavender. The wind danced with the petals mixing the sweet smell of lavender to the air.

Y/n felt Jeongguk move behind her, his hands firm on her waist and breath tickling the side of her neck.
She felt her heart thudding violently in her chest. Jungkook never failed to make her heart race for him.

It was a magnificent sight under her feet as she looks over or jungkook's hand on her or the cold wind made her shiver silently.

Not the view, its someone holding her so she won't feel scared, not being able to feel the cold wind up so freely as jungkook's warm chest pressed to her back sending warmth through the thin fabric. She took a shaky breath as she takes in the whole scenery along with with the warmth jungkook provided.

"We should see the sunrise from up here next time together its way way more beautiful." Jungkook spoke behind her, whispers the words in y/n's ear. "Yes we should" y/n whispered back and turn around facing jungkook. Next thing jungkook felt was soft yet firm lips crashing with his own while tugging him down by his collar.

First jungkook was surprised but he quickly started kissing her back.
Jungkook had never been the one to believe in the fantasy of emotions and feelings one feels when kissing or simply touching someone, never felt it and never knew he even could. He was a dragon, a devil himself.

All until y/n. The way this pretty girl made him wait till she grow up, made him watch her secretly with the thought of protecting her, made him crave and desperate to have her in his life and when he finally did, he felt nothing else is worthy. Only y/n is.

"I'm scared of heights, remember? So hold me safe." Y/n mumbled against his lips and Jungkook felt the words in a different light because they hold a deeper meaning.

Jungkook's arm went around y/n's waist and he pulls her closer, holding her safer, made sure y/n know that as the other slowly lifts her arms and circles them around his neck, as she let herself be held tightly in the dragon's embrace. The dragon loved the way y/n melted into his arms. He felt happy as he held the small figure in his arms.

Just the way jungkook liked, the hold of the hand released from his collar and slipped into jungkook's hair, closing even the tiny gap between them. Jungkook was gentle as ever because his fangs always popped out because of the sudden change of his emotions. But he couldn't help but bit y/n's lip gently before pulling away from the kiss. Still holding y/n safer in his arms. He let his face fell into her shoulder nuzzling to her neck while placing butterfly kisses on her neck. He placed a kiss behind her ear where she beared his mark.

"I love you" he breathed. Letting the word sink into her skin. His hot breath drew patterns on her skin sending shivers down her spine. Jungkook rubbed his nose on y/n's neck and let out a satisfied growl behind his throat when he felt his scent on her.

He slowly rocked her in his embrace. He slowly moved making his back face the lavender field. Y/n looked at jungkook to see he already looking at her with a mischievous smirk on his handsome face.

His fangs were poking into his lips. Y/n opened her mouth to talk but before the words came out from her throat jungkook jumped from cliff with his arms wrapped around y/n. Y/n let out a high pitch scream while tightened her grip around jungkook. Jungkook turned into his dragon form while they were falling. His bat-like wings covered y/n protectively. Everything happened within five or six seconds. Jungkook reached the ground with a tud throwing thousands of lavender petals to the air.

Then slowly jungkook turned back to his human form laughing loudly. Y/n was laying on his naked chest closing her eyes tightly. Jungkook was still laughing while rubbing her back slowly. Y/n raised her head up and glared at the dragon. Which he found it really cute. He was playfully smiling at her. Y/n punched his chest and jungkook started acting he was hurt making the love of his life burst into giggles.

Y/n laid more comfortably on jungkook's bare chest as his tattooed arm wrapped around her, placing the other hand behind his neck as a pillow making himself comfortable. Y/n inhaled jungkook's masculine scent mixed with the scent of sweet lavender. She raised her head up a little to see jungkook relaxing with his eyes closed, his lips curled up to a small smile as his forehead was covered with his hair.

Y/n again placed her head on his chest. Travelling her eyes to the tattoo on his chest. There were small letters among the inked patterns. When y/n look closely she realised that it was her name inked on his chest. She slowly raised her hand and touch the inked pattern with her finger tip. She slowly travelled her finger tip along the letters of the pattern, feeling goosebumps raising on jungkook's skin under her finger tips.

A small growl escaped from jungkook's throat. His tattooed arm went to y/n's hair automatically. Caressing softly through her locks. Then y/n closed her eyes listening to jungkook's heart beat. It was just like a lullaby to her. It played to a rhythm along with jungkook's soft breathing. Y/n relaxed on his chest while thinking about the strange things she felt last few weeks.

She felt another heartbeat, beating inside her chest. She was sure it wasn't hers because it had a unique rhythm which danced along with her very own beat. But for some reason it felt so familiar, it was just like a part of her know. Not like a beating of anyone else's heart. Sometimes it was calm slow and sweet, so sweet. Sometimes it was racing, aching. But when she felt uneasy, lonely that heartbeat never failed to calm her down and to make her feel safe.

She felt many emotions which she realised that it wasn't hers. Most of the time she felt anger. But sometimes sadness. Who ever this emotions belongs to must be a really strong person because she rarely felt scared. Even though that was rare, when she started to feel the scared feeling it came out pretty powerfully than other feelings and it made her heart ache.

Now her skin was more warmer than before, not like jungkook's but still warmer than before. She doesn't need to hide under two thick blankets at night anymore.

Sometimes she stared at the door for no reason but after few seconds jungkook will definitely appear. It was like she felt jungkook even when he was out of her site.
Sometimes some of her body parts started aching but after few minutes it went away automatically.

Those things were so weird but they felt so right. Feeling that heartbeat inside of her chest was so comfortable, she liked to feel it against hers, she felt like shearing this emotions and pain was a right thing to do.

Y/n wanted to tell it to jungkook but still chose to ignore them. Because she was used to them now. Since she got to use this things,and they are part of her. It will definitely feel empty when they go away.

"What's in your mind princess" asked with his husky voice. Y/n felt his chest vibrating. "Nothing" she replied with her eyes closed. "Hmmm" jungkook hmmed with a low sleepy voice. He kissed the crown of y/n's head.
Y/n was holding jungkook's muscular bicep with her tiny hand tightly. She went up and down because his chest was heaving up and down as he breathed calmly. Y/n giggled and jungkook let out a small chuckled. She looked so small as she laid on his chest.

They both stayed like that for few minutes enjoying each other's company in silence.

Y/n slowly turned her body upwards, facing the sky. The sun was shining brightly in the sky as their were few clouds in the sky. Y/n raised her hand a little and tried to cover her eyes with her hand till her eyes adjust to the light.

The clouds were given a golden glow by the sun. Y/n silently watched the clouds floating away while changing into different shapes till jungkook's wake up his voice again.

"Did Yoongi hyung said that he will take you to the mountain tip to pick up snow berries, love?" Jungkook asked. Y/n nodded her head against his chest blushing silently because of the nickname.
"I would have taken you there by myself but namjoon hyung want me to help him with something. But this is that last chance to pick snow berries because the season is almost over. There are nothing good more than frozen snow berries. So Yoongi hyung said that he will take you to pick some tomorrow since you have never tried them before. He will protect you i trust him. " jungkook said while sitting up. Y/n slowly slipped out from his lap and sat on the ground. Jungkook got up and helped y/n to get up. He gently brushed the lavender petals on her dress.

" we should head back to tha cave because I need to choose a warm dress for you for tomorrow so i can make sure you are warm all the time" jungkook said while interlacing their fingers together. "I will bring you back here so we can watch sunrise, together." He bent down a little and kissed y/n's cheek. Then they both started walking together.

But suddenly jungkook stopped. His eyes grew wide in horror. He touched his chest and turned around to face the place they were laying. His eyes almost jumped out from his face when he saw his torn shirt on the floor.
"Oh man holy shi-" he almost screamed but stopped himself and cursed under his breath. He closed his eyes trying to calm down. He put a fake smile on his face and truned to y/n who was looking at him with wide doe eyes. Jungkook tilted his head awkwardly and threw a hand around y/n's shoulder and started walking towards the cave.
Jin-hyung is going to kill him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 690 8
Now both facing the ceiling, you try to catch your breath. The only thing that's here in the room is your heavy breathings in the darkness. Suddenly...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
46.9K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
36.9K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...