Stubborn Heart💕 ( ZhanYi )

Galing kay zhanyi_lover

A Spoiled Rich Kid Wang Yibo.. Forced To Get Married To A Poor Middle Class Boy Xiao Zhan..! Wang Yibo Is A... Higit pa

Stubborn Heart : Prologue
Characters
1. Gusu Village
2. Spoiled Rich Kid
3. Mr Oldy
5. Arranged Marriage
6. Escape Plan
7. I'm Sorry!
8. Zhan ge
9. The Deal.
10. A Simple Hug
11. Something Something
12. Lizard
13. I'm In Love?
14. New Feelings.
15. Aphrodisiac 🔞
16. A Broken Heart.
17. Hope
18. Stubborn Heart
19. My Universe ?
20. What's this feeling?
21. Yibo's Decision.
22. Unexpected Light.
23. Confession?
24. Late Realisation?
25. Painful Than Death!
26. New Beginning.
27. Teacher Wang.
28. Longing for you
29. Overflowing Emotions.
30. I love you 🔞
31. "I'm pregnant"
32. Let's Heal Each Other.
33. My Cute Piggy!

4. Last Wish

1.4K 119 24
Galing kay zhanyi_lover

When yibo gets into the hospital. He immediately went to the operation theater. And saw red light. His palms were sweating, whole body was shivering, And mind was blank. He couldn't able to understand what was going on. Few hours ago he was happily chatting with his granpi, what happened so suddenly ?

He was about to fall on the floor Suddenly, yangyang caught him before falling down and said. "Bo please be strong.. Nothing will happen to granpi".

Yibo shook his head and immediately hugged yangyang tightly while started crying. "No-.. Nothing can happen to granpi right ge..? .. He will be f-fine .. *hicc* .. Speak ge.. *sob* he will be fine right?.."

Tears formed in yangyang's eyes "Yes Bo Nothing can happen to granpi. He will be fine don't worry okay? Stay calm.. Shuhhh.. Don't cry.."Said yangyang while trying to comfort his best friend who wasn't at his mind set. & Was crying miserably. He knows how much granpi matters in his life. He can do anything for his granpi. Without even thinking twice. That much he loves his granpi. When yibo was kid, The only person who understand yibo and give him all the care and attention he wants , was the James Huang.

Yangayng made yibo seat on the visitors seat near the operation room. And xia gave some water to yibo make him calm down. Yangyang make yibo's head lean against his shoulder to make him stay calm.

After 1 hour , The operation room light went green and as it opened and ziyi come out, She had operation mask Looking at her son's state , she immediately got to know how much worried yibo was.

In no time yibo rushed towards her and asked with a shaking voice "M-mom.. Is g-granpi alright?" His voice was breaking and he having hard time to talk as because of crying continuesly his throat went dry.

Ziyi immediately hugged yibo tightly and caressing his back "shuh..calm down.. He is out of danger.. But now he is unconscious.. Will wake up soon.. No need to worry okay.." She said in calming tone. And after hearing his granpi is out of danger yibo relaxed his body. And broking hug , He looked at his mother and asked "can I meet him mom" She noded and said "Yes baby.. You can.. But after shifting him in vip ward.." Yibo noded and waited for the shifting arrangements. And ziyi patted his head and said "Wait here till I call your dad, he didn't knew about this" Yibo just noded And ziyi left from there was gesturing yangyang to look after yibo , And yangyang noded at that.

When yibo opened the door of VIP ward He gets inside slowly And looked at the bed where his granpi was sleeping. Suddenly a tear roll down his eyes as he sat beside the bed.

He grabbed the cold hands of his granpi And started to rub them slowly with his own hands And mumbled with glassy eyes and sad tone  "Always says to take care of me.. And now himself got into accident .. How careless old man..."  He sniffed as put his head on his granpi's chest And started to scolding the sleeping old man"Idiot old man.. Who said to be this much careless... At least asked me if wanted to go somewhere.. Why need to go alone at this hour..? " 

"Now am I looking old man.. Coz some moments before I was that handsome man.. Who you wanted me to marry any beautiful women" Came a low voice as yibo felt a warm hand caressing his hairs... As yibo immediately got up from his granpi's chest while looking at his granpi.. He couldn't control himself as broke into more tears.. Making James Wang more worried.. As he cupped yibo's face into his hands and said softly.. " My child.. I'm alright.. Okay.. Don't cry.. It makes your granpi hurt more.." .. Yibo didn't listened as he hugged his granpi.. While spoke " Granpi you are so bad.. You know how much I was worried.. You just took my life away.. By scaring me.. " James Wang coaxed his baby bo and after some time he calmed down he said.. " Now.. Forgive this old man.. He won't try to act smart again !" .. Pouted James Wang.. And yibo crossed his arms and said"only in one condition.. If you never do something like this again.. If you want something just ask yibo.. Yibo can do anything.. And whatever granpi wants...".. James Wang noded with tears as kissed yibo's forehead and said.. "I'll just do what my bobo wants"..

Suddenly then James Wang's attention turned towards the door.. As he saw Haikuan and ziyi standing there & was in tears.. As yibo also looked at the direction and watching his father and mother standing at the door.. He moved aside.. And wiped his tears..

While haikuan.. Come forward and sat beside his father as he asked.. "Are you feeling fine father?".. James wang can see the pain in the voice even if Haikuan trying best not to show and make him worried.. He noded and said" I'm good son..".. While ziyi come forward and said" Dad you need to rest.. Don't stress yourself" James Wang noded.. As Haikuan looked at yibo who was standing there without looking at them.. Looking at the floor... " Yibo you go home.. You are looking very messed..just like come out of club & also smelling like alcohol.. It's not good for dad.. Or for hospital surrounding.. " Yibo clenched his fist.. And tried not to talk back as he sternly said "No.. I want to stay with granpi".. Haikuan get up and stated coldy.. " I didn't asked.. Go home and change and rest.. I'll be here for dad.. You can come in the morning" .. Ziyi grabbed Haikuan's shoulder to not be so harsh on yibo as he was already so emotional by the condition of his granpi.. But haikuan give her a look to stay silent.. While watching the scene... James Wang looking at yibo said "Bo you go home.. And meet granpi in the morning okay?.. I'm perfectly fine" But frowned as he wants to argue but when granpi give him look to understand.. He reluctantly aggred.. Get near to his granpi.. Holding one hand.. And kissed there softly as he said "take care.. Yibo will come with breakfast tomorrow morning" James Wang smiled and noded.. As he ones again ruffled yibo's hairs.. As yibo left from there without uttering any word to his dad or mom..

★☆⋆☆⋆⋆☆⋆☆★

Gusu Village :

When Xiao zhan reached home.. He opened the door by his second key.. He don't want to disturb her mother's sleep.. But when he opened the door he saw his mother was sleeping on the sofa in seating position and watching that he guessed that his mother must be waiting for him.. He sighed.. And get near to his mother.. And slowly he put his hands around her mother's legs and neck.. Picked her up in his arms and started walking towards her room.. And placed her on bed and make her in a comfortable position to sleep.. And tucked in a blanket while he kissed on her mother's forehead as he mumbled "good night maa.. Sleep well".. And left from there.. While turning off lights while closing door slowly behind..

And here.. Xiao lu who was woke up by the time when Xiao zhan mumbled her good night.. She didn't opened her eyes.. When she felt how preciously her son treating her.. Made her heart ache as tear roll down her eyes.. The thought of leaving her son alone behind where nobody is here to care for him.. Or stay with his happiness and sadness.. Make her heart squeeze in pain.. She just wants her son to be with the someone before she leave this world..

Here Xiao zhan was at shower.. Just standing still.. He couldn't able to think properly.. For what he was doing this much hard work.. To treat his mother.. Go all in vain.. He punched hard on the wall of bathroom.. Till his hand bleed.. But the pain wasn't like he was feeling in his heart.. After some time he was enough with punching.. He fell on the floor.. And making his hands go in his hairs.. He started to cry miserably.. And mumbled "why God.. Why?.. Aren't you were happy enough to take my dad away now want to take my maa too.. What crime did I do to deserve this huh?.. Tell me why everything wrong happening with me.. When I always tried my best to protect what is mine.. But still you try to snach it away from me.. You always wants to see me in pain.. Why?" He shouted and started to cry more hardly.. As tears and shower water was mixing together.. As he helplessly leaned on the wall.. How much he try his best.. Never in his life gonna be anything nice.. It's always gonna be out something worst.. He never wanted anything from God.. But just his maa to be happy and be with him forever.. He don't want to loose his only family... Or why he will be living.. He don't have any reason to live without his mother..

After 1 hour crying and taking out all the pain he was feeling from the past 8-10 years.. The moment he got to know his mother's illness.. He let out all those tears which he was holding.. Now he couldn't able to control his pain anymore.. Yes he is also human.. Who needs a protection of her mother's arms.. He also needed that warmth and love and care.. He also need someone with him for look for him who will be caring for him.. And that's person only his maa can be .. No other can provide him that love.. Without love which person can live.. It's useless life.. For whom he will be working and earning money when he will be alone and lonely when he will come home.. And will be alone to eat.. He get up and turned off the shower.. Wearing his night clothes.. He come out of bathroom and layed down on the bed.. Even if life is being cruel to him.. He can't be weak.. His mother needs him.. Even it's hurts dam so much to even imagine loosing her mother.. He can't worry her and make her days only to worry himself.. Xiao zhan isn't that much selfish.. He is not! .. He can take all the pain of his mother.. He can do whatever which will make her happy.. Till he can make... He will not show his fear to left alone.. If it's the destiny.. He will be the only one to suffering.. And he will gladly can go through them if that's what he have to do to not worry her mother... As so many thoughts rining inside his head.. He didn't even know when He fall asleep..

At the moment he opened his eyes.. He immediately looked at his phone and saw .. It was 6 in the morning.. Today he woke up late.. Coz of the tiring day.. He always woke up till 4am in the morning.. As he does some house work and after cooking something for his mother he go to his restaurant till 7am .. And about 8 Guo Cheng arrives there.. As yesterday he give all the responsibility to Guo Cheng.. He need to go fastly... After taking fast shower.. He gets into the kitchen to see his mother cooking.. He wants to argue why she is taking stress  .. But watching that smile on his mother's lips while making breakfast for him. Makes his heart warm and he silently sat on the dining table.. While waiting her mother to finish... When lu was done making her son's favorite breakfast.. He was about to call him.. But when she saw he was already there and silently watching her.. And waiting patiently without uttering anything.. She smiled as placed food in Front him.. And said "ZhanZhan I made your favorite soup.." Xiao zhan when saw the dish.. His eyes beamed with happiness watching lotus pork rib soup.. His favorite.. & watching that smile lu smiled and served him.. As Xiao zhan said "very tasty maa as always" She chuckled & said.. Okay okay but eat slowly.. It is not going to run away.. Xiao zhan smiled as they both eat in silence..

When he was done.. Washed dishes and saw her mother was seating in a living room .. When she saw zhan she gestured her to come and seat besides her , zhan smiled and sat besides her.

Zhan looked his mother was hesitant to talk to him about something, so zhan guessing her mother having hard time to talk he initiated, " Maa if you want to talk something you can freely say whatever you want, no need to be nervous " She took zhan's hand in her and said "Look ZhanZhan I'm not forcing you or anything else, but i-i.. I want too, see you with your life partner"

Xiao zhan was stiffed at his place hearing that but he didn't reacted immediately, was just silent. Watching her son's silence she decided to spoke next thing which she actually wanna say "ZhanZhan maa don't have enough time, before I leave you alone  I want someone to be here for you, who will be taking care of you, please baby fulfill maa's Last Wish. "

Xiao zhan's eye's teared up as he immediately hugged her mother tightly.. As he said " Maa don't talk like this, nothing can happen to you. & if you wish to see me with my life partner or it makes you happy I'll do it . I can do anything which will make you happy. Just give me some time maa" Lu wiped those tears of her son and said " Yes baby, if you have someone in your life you can invite him here" Xiao zhan just noded And smiled little.

TBC...

______________⋆✰✾❣️✾✰⋆_______________

This update Is specially
For ziya_amarisMy Sweetheart.
Thanks for waiting for updates..  & sorry for being late.. I had promised but I couldn't able to write it on  Sunday.. But I think I'm gonna give regular updates of this story.. As you are liking the story plot so much.. Hehe.

& Please Guys Give Vote If you liked the chapter. ⭐

I would love to interact with my reader's so please comment your thoughts about story❣️

Will Try  To Update Soon... !

Can anyone guess what gonna happen in next chapter 🤓!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.2K 802 25
MATURE RATING!! Wang yibo, 25, Xiao zhan, 23, Wang yibo was a incredibly Wealthy Businessman, and had horrible anger issues and would take it out on...
127K 7.8K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
45.2K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
94.4K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...