Neighbor (GLEE & Finn Hudson...

De ryderlynnfever

"I like you." Finn smiles at me. "As in friend?" I replied. "No, more than that." He shook his head. "As in a... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 35

187 5 0
De ryderlynnfever

This week is Valentine's Week. And I'm so sick with all of these kind of love already. It all suck. I wish I could escape and move forward after Valentine's Day.

I mean, I'm single and last year Valentine I was also single. Is the universe trying to tell me something? How weird.

Now here I am. Sat down on the back row of the choir room and watched these couples are being all lovey all over each other. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head back.

"Okay everybody. Let's hear it for love!" Dad walked into the choir room. "Your assignment for Valentine's Week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hairspray." Dad said to us.

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." Kurt simply said.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these world's greatest love songs to their Valentines. We will serenade each classroom.."

"No!" The others shouted.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina said to him.

"And shoes." Mike added.

"Yes, Sugar?" Dad turned his face at Sugar as she raised her hand.

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all. Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff when you're rich. So here you go." Sugar grinned and handed dad some cash.

"Uh, Sugar I can't take that." Dad shook his head.

"Take it!" Kurt simply said.

"Okay, everyone give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds." Dad smiled at us as the others start applauding.

"I love the sound of applause even if I have to buy it." Sugar grinned. "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket." Sugar said to us. I looked under my seat and there is a box of chocolate candy under my chair. "V-Day is my fave day ever and to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge ridic party at Breadstix and I'm naming it Sugar Shack and...drumroll please... You're all invited!" Sugar grinned at us as everyone start cheering. "But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world."

"Umm, but you're single." Mercedes said to her.

"Not for long." Sugar smirked.

The bell rings. I walked out from the choir room and held my book then turned my way to my locker. I opened my locker and put my book inside my locker.

"Hi.." Frank walked approached me.

"Hi, what's up?" I turned my face at him and smiled at him.

"I want to give you this." Frank smiled at me and handed me a card.

"What's this?" I smiled at him and opened the card. "It's Valentine's Day card. Thank you." I smiled at him.

"I was wondering, do you want to go to Breadstix with me? I heard there's a party on Valentine's Day." Frank smiled at me.

"Yeah of course." I nodded.

"Well, I'll see you around." Frank kissed my cheek then walked away.

"So, are you two an item now?" Finn approached me.

"Kind of." I simply nodded and turned my face at my locker.

"I have this." Finn showed me an envelope.

"What's this?" I frowned and took the envelope and read the letter. "This is a letter from Ohio State University." I turned my face at him and shut my locker.

I took his hand and walked lead him to an empty classroom. "Where are we going?" Finn asked me.

"I'm too excited." I giggled and continue read the letter as we are in the classroom. "You got full scholarship at Ohio State?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"It came two weeks ago." Finn smiled at me.

"Oh my God! I'm so proud of you!" I smiled at him and hugged him. "See? I always believe in you. Big things always happen."

"But I don't think I will take that." Finn said to me.

"Why not? You wanted this. It's Ohio State University." I frowned at him.

"Rachel wants me to go to New York with her." Finn said to me.

"And what are you going to do in New York?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I don't know." Finn shrugged.

"Look, I know she is your girlfriend but you need to think about yourself too. You are talented. You just don't have self esteem. You need to believe in yourself as much as I believe in you. I mean, I know that you don't feel like you were fighting over something because I was the one who sent your application to Ohio State but for once, think about you. At least there's one person who cares about yourself and it's you." I said to him.

"You believe in me that much?" Finn raised his eyebrows at me.

"More. You know what I always imagining you in the future? You could be a teacher. A fun cool history teacher or any other subjects except math and science since I know how much you hate those subjects." I chuckled. "But that's you. Or you could be working with marketing firm as their VP." I smiled at him.

"I secretly and deeply want to be a teacher." Finn chuckled.

"And you will. Look, I'm not saying that you can't go to New York with Rachel. But all I'm saying that, we still have future ahead of us. If she is really love you, then she will think about you too. For once, imagine what's your future going to be and how it makes you happy." I smiled at him. "Congratulations, anyway. I have to go to my class now." I hand the letter back to him and walked out from the classroom.

I took a deep breath and bite my bottom lip. I don't want Finn to give up on his dream. Rachel is good but we all know that she is the most selfish person in this world. She only cares about herself and I know that New York is such an amazing place but what is Finn going to do there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shut my locker and walked down in the hallways and then turned my way to the choir room. I rolled my eyes when I saw Finn and Rachel are sucking each other's lip at the front.

"Get a room." Santana frowned at them as she walked passed them.

They pulled each other away and sat down on their seat. I sat down on the back row and mind my own business.

"Artie, four wheels on the floor please." Dad walked into the choir room. "Rachel, you had an announcement?" Dad pointed at Rachel and sat down.

"Yeah, actually Finn and I have an announcement we'd like to make." Rachel nodded and walked to the front with Finn. "Finn and I are proud to announce that we're finally getting married." Rachel grinned at us and showed us the ring.

Everyone shocked. I'm not. I know this might happen sooner or later since I saw that in the auditorium. I rolled my eyes and crossed my hands on my chest.

"When's the baby's due date?" Puck asked them.

"Wait, guys, have you both carefully thought about it through?" Dad frowned at them.

"Yes and our parents are behind us. And your plan to stop us by telling them totally backfired, Mr. Schue." Rachel said to dad.

"Actually, I'm the one who told them. Because I think you guys are making a mistake. A huge mistake." Kurt said to them.

"When's the wedding?" Quinn asked them.

"The date is TBD but I can assure you that we're gonna have a very simple and elegant ceremony at the Justice of the Peace which all of you are invited to. And we're registered at Samuel French." Rachel answered.

"You guys aren't mature enough or old enough to properly face this type of commitment." Quinn frowned at them.

"If you don't support us then I feel sorry for you, and you're not invited to the wedding. Which makes me really sad, because I would have loved to have seen you in a bridesmaids dresses, Quinn. And you as well, Kurt." Rachel said to them.

"I'd be happy to be a bridesmaid, Rachel. I'm not sure I'm ready to get married, but I do know what being in love feels like." Tina smiled at them.

"We'll be there." Mike nodded.

"Thanks, guys. And we hope the rest of you all change your minds, because it would mean a lot to us if you were all there." Finn said to us.

"Well, add me to the list of people who are wishing you guys the best in your marriage. However, let's stop the fighting and remind ourselves that Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching. So if you'll excuse me." Artie said and wheeled to the front. "I got some sugary sweet game to spit. Give me a beat, Finn."

Artie (with New Directions Boys):
Mmm, (Ahh)
Mmm, (Yeah)
Mmmmm, yeah, yeah, yeah
Ah, (Ahh)
Mmm, (Yeah)
Mmmmm, yeah, yeah
Uh
Baby I just don't get it
Do you enjoy being hurt?
I know you smelled the perfume,
The make-up on his shirt
You don't believe his stories
You know that they're all lies
Mad as you are, you stick around
And I just don't know why

New Directions Boys (Artie):
If I was ya' man (Baby you)
Never worry 'bout (What I do)
I'd be coming home (Back to you)

Artie:
Every night,
Doin' you right

New Directions Boys (Artie):
You're the type of woman (Deserves good thangs)
Fist full of diamonds (Hand full of rings)
Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)

Artie with New Directions Boys:
You should let me love you
Let me be the one to
Give you everything you want and need
Baby, good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be

Artie:
Baby you should let me love you,
Love you,
Love you,
Love you,
Yeah

Listen
Your true beauty's description
Looks so good that it hurts
You're a dime plus ninety-nine and it's a shame
Don't even know what you're worth
Everywhere you go they stop and stare
'Cause you're bad and it shows
From your head to your toes
Out of control,
Baby you know

New Directions Boys (Artie):
If I was ya' man (Baby you)
Never worry 'bout (What I do)
I'd be coming home (Back to you)

Artie:
Every night doin' you right

New Directions Boys (Artie):
You're the type of woman (deserves good thangs)
Fistful of diamonds (hand full of rings)
Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)

Artie with New Directions Boys:
You should let me love you
Let me be the one to
Give you everything you want and need
Ooh, baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be

Artie:
Baby you should let me

New Directions Boys (Artie):
You deserve better girl (Ohh, you know you deserve better)
We should be together girl (Baby)
Oooooh

Artie:
With me and you it's whatever girl,
Hey!
So can we make this thing ours?

Artie with New Directions Boys:
You should let me love you

New Directions Boys (Artie):
Let me be the one to (Let me be the one to give)
Give you everything you want (Oh!) and need (Everything you need, yeah)
Baby, good love and protection (Said everything)
Make me your selection (The way you shake me, baby)
Show you the way love's supposed to be (Oooh)
(Baby, you should let me love you) You should let me love you,
Let me be the one to (Ohh, give you everything)
Give you everything you want and need
Ooh, baby good love and protection (Good love and protection)
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be (Hey!)
(Hey) You should let me love you (Love you)
Let me be the one to (The one to)
Give you everything you want and need (Anything you need, oooh, baby)
Ooh, baby good love and protection (Protection)
Make me your selection (Selection, baby)
Show you the way love's supposed to be (Ooooh, yeah)
(Let me love you)

Artie:
It's all you need, baby

"Wheel me to the class, baby!" Sugar smirked at Artie and jumped to his lap as Artie wheeled away.

I walked out from the choir room and held my binder. "So I get that you're single and I'm single, and now that Finn is getting hitched so I can hit up on you. What do you say if you and I go to Sugar's party together?" Puck smirked at me.

"You made Quinn cheated on him before. You also made Rachel cheated on him last year." I said to him and keep walking in the hallways.

"Well, but I won't make you cheat on him this time since you two aren't together." Puck simply said.

"Look, you're hot but I don't feel like being in any kind of relationship or date right now. Sorry." I shook my head and walked away.

I guess I'm going to tell Frank that I can't go out on a date with him. Finn is still in my mind and I literally can't move on from him. And now he is announcing his engagement which made me really unhappy.

~~

I walked downstairs and opened the front door and Frank stood there on my doorstep. "I got your text. What's going on?" Frank frowned at me.

"Well, have a seat." I said to him and walked to the swing chair and sit down there.

"What's up?" Frank sat down across me.

"Please don't be mad at me. But I don't think I can go to the Breadstix with you." I half smiled.

"Why not?" He frowned at me.

"Is it pathetic if I say that I'm still in love with my ex boyfriend?" I looked down. "You're really nice guy and very sweet. I just really don't want to hurt you and my heart and my mind is still 100% for Finn." I said to him.

"I understand. He is such a lucky guy." Frank nodded.

"Why?" I frowned at him.

"Because he can have what I don't have. He can have you, the most beautiful, nicest, and most amazing girl I've ever met." Frank said to me.

"Maybe I can fully move on once he graduate from high school." I shrugged.

"You shouldn't give up. You should fight for him. You should get him back."

"But he is with someone else." I shook my head.

"But I'm sure there's nobody better than you right now. I'm sure he's regretting missing you." Frank said to me.

"I wish." I shrugged.

"Look, I understand your decision. Don't feel bad. Thank you for being honest with me." Frank smiled at me and rubbed my hand.

"Thank you for understanding. I'd really love to be friends anyway." I smiled back at him.

"We are friends." Frank smiled back at me. "Alright it's cold. I have to go back and help my mom cook dinner. You get in before you get winter cold." Frank smiled at me.

"Good night." I smiled back at him and walked to my door.

"Good night." Frank smiled and walked away.

I stood by the door until Frank walked to his house. I turned my face when I saw Finn and Rachel walked out from his car and got into Finn's house.

I sighed and walked into my house quickly and closed the door. I ran upstairs and walked to Romeo's bedroom and got in.

"Knock the door please." Romeo said to me.

"Ssshhh." I hissed and walked to the window.

"What are you looking at?" Quinn asked me.

"She is spying on Finn. That bedroom over there is his." Romeo simply answered.

"Be quiet." I simply said and opened the drape a bit. "They're not going to do anything there right?"

"Well, they probably going to celebrate their engagement." Romeo said to me.

"That is ridiculous." I shook my head.

"Look, he close the drape and turned off the lights." Romeo said while looked at to the window.

"Sorry for bothering you guys." I said to them and walked out from Romeo's bedroom.

I walked to my bedroom and closed the door and locked the door. I curled up on my bed and hugged my legs. Today is my worst day ever. I'm really hurt and I have to accept that.

Paris:
I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know
Somebody to heal
Somebody to have
Just to know how it feels
It's easy to say but it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes
I fall into your arms
I'll be safe in your sound 'til I come back around

For now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

But now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Finn's POV*

"You drop this."

I turned my face and Paris' other neighbor handed me a picture of her that fall off of my locker. "Thank you." I half smiled at him and put the picture inside my locker.

"You know most guys never put a picture of a girl in their locker in locker room." He chuckled.

"She is my lucky charm." I simply said.

"You know what? I wish I was you." He said to me.

"Why do you want to be like me?" I frowned at him.

"You have the most beautiful and the most amazing girl who is crazy about you. I wanted to ask her out since the first time I met her but I knew you two were dating so I back off and after waited for few months and she is finally single, I asked her out and she blew me off." He said to me.

"She does? I thought she likes you." I said to him.

"She loves you very much, man." He smiled at me and walked away.

I looked at to my locker and shook my head. Paris rejected every guy who literally ask her out. First, Sam then him and last guy I know it was Puck. Puck asked my permission before to ask her out but later then he told me that she blew him off. She literally did that.

I put my shirt on and walked off from the boys locker room. I walked down in the hallways and saw Quinn stood in front of her locker.

"Quinn, there is something I want to talk to you." I said to her.

"I'm still not supporting that wedding." Quinn simply shook her head.

"No, not about that. You dated Romeo right? So you hangout at her place and saw something about his sister maybe?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh last night, she just had a talk with a guy named Frank then locked herself in her bedroom. Then after that I don't know what happened. But Romeo told me that she is broken. She rejected every guy who asked her out. That's what I heard." Quinn said to me.

"Oh..." I nodded.

"You and Rachel seems cute but you know what? You're the best when you were with Paris. I know I was crazy back then but I realized that now she is your soulmate. Have you seen her? She could've date any guy she wanted but she doesn't because she loves you more than she loves herself. You gotta think about that." Quinn said to me and shut her locker.

I let out a sigh and standing frozen in the hallways. What did I do? I noticed that she isn't into this Valentine's Day. She didn't talk much and she sort of mean and when she is mean she is sad inside.

But I can't just dump Rachel like that. I know this is complicated and stupid. How could I end up proposing to Rachel when the girl I want to marry is Paris? This is ridiculous.

~~

*Paris' POV*

I sat down on the couch in family room and watched TV. Tonight there is a party in Breadstix. A party that Sugar held to celebrate Valentine's Day. But like what she said that everyone should bring a date and no single allowed so I decided to not going. Besides I wish this Valentine's Day could be over already.

"You're not going?" Romeo asked me.

"Nah. No single people allowed, remember?"

"But you can come third wheeling me and Quinn." Romeo said to me.

"No, I'm fine. You can just go before you late." I smiled at him.

"Alright, take care." Romeo nodded and walked out from our house.

I continue sat down on the couch and watch TV with Shiro on my lap and Rocky next to me. I turned my face as dad and Holly walked downstairs.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"We are going to watch movie and have dinner at this new restaurant. You didn't come to Breadstix?" Dad answered.

"No, no single people allowed." I shook my head.

"Alright, we are going to watch movie." Dad smiled at me.

"If there's anything just call okay." Holly smiled at me.

"Have fun you guys." I smiled back at them.

Dad and Holly walked out from my house. I turned off the TV and walked upstairs after locked the front door. I walked to Romeo's bedroom and sat down on the window seat.

I looked at to Finn's window and I know he must not be there. I know that he left to the party or somewhere else since he is engaged now.

It really suck. I'm more desperate than last year Valentine's Day and I don't know how come this happen. I used to be all confident but after found out about Finn and Rachel getting married now I'm all drop dead.

---------------------------

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

639 17 1
What if Rachel and Finn hadn't gotten back together at Nationals in New York? This story follows Puck and Finn and their relationship journey through...
39.9K 636 19
This is a story about two new girls at McKinley, Rachel and Marley, two new guys at McKinley, Jake and Ryder and a guy who's always been at McKinley...
146K 2.4K 85
Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never fall in love with a guy before until I h...
15K 791 35
What happens when Rachel meets Finn at a friends house. Is it love at first site? Is there competition? This book may have some inappropriate parts.