S•T•O•R•M (KING VON FAN-FICTI...

By Writtenbylashayy

~R•A•I•N season 2 ~ As Jayda accepts her fate and consequences after the terrible mistake she's made in the p... More

•Prolouge •
Ep. 1 First Day Out
Ep. 1.2
Ep. 2 Flashing lights
Ep. 2.1
Ep. 2.2
Ep. 3 Mirrors
Ep. 3.1
Ep. 3.2
Ep. 4 Moment of truth
Ep. 4.1
Ep. 4.2
Ep. 5 Memories
Ep. 5.1
Ep. 5.2
Ep. 5.3
Ep. 6 Second day out
Ep. 6.1
Ep. 6.2
Ep. 7 Trust
Ep. 7.1
Ep. 7. 2
Ep. 7.3

Ep. 1.1

2.5K 144 155
By Writtenbylashayy

Omniscient pov

As Jayda follows the guard towards the entrance of the prison , her mind roams with nothing but fear , imagining all the terrible things that could go wrong as soon as she steps out of the building .

At first , Most people think that being released from prison feels euphoric , but as you get closer and closer to freedom , you soon realize how out of touch you've been with the world since you've been locked away ...

So much could've happened within the three years jayda was locked up , and she missed it. She hasn't had a job , a car , a phone , or even a life .

A real life . A successful life . A free life .

Then again she keeps telling herself that she never really had one before prison anyways . She went from her rigorous parents , to a controlling kentrell, then a lying deceitful Von , a prison , and now someone who she thought was a friend until shit hit the fan .

She feels unsure , nervous , but most of all afraid .

She thought she was ready to get out and start a new life but as it's happening she realizes it's way harder than it sounds .

Especially when you don't have an established , trusted support support system .

"Alright Ms. Cheaves , your ride is right out front " the guard says to her as she takes a deep breath and nods , while gripping her bag and holding her items tightly . " and Uhm " the guard starts causing her to look at him as he moves closer "whenever you get cleaned up and wanna come see me sometimes , I work everyday but Sunday " he winks at her as she frowns .

That's definitely something she didn't miss about the outside world ... men !

She rolls her eyes and begins to walk out the door hearing the men behind the counter laugh at the guards antics while he calls after her .

"Shit don't run from me baby " he yells "I'll take that bullet any day from your fine ass "

Jayda makes sure she slams the door at the revolting guards before finally taking her first step onto free man's concrete , letting out a breath as the sun beams onto her skin .

She hasn't been outside in a long time without guards or fellow inmates watching her every move . The sun seems brighter and even the wind blows different when you're free of chains .

Well free ... period

"Jayda ?" She hears making her look away from the sun to the person standing in front of her .

A person she once looked up to, respected , and even considered a friend . A GOOD friend . But now she's just ..

"Dess " jayda smiles walking up to her .

Dess debates on giving her a hug but let's the thought leave her head as Jayda walks pass her to the car .

She places her bags in the back seat , and then gets into the passenger side without saying another word .

Dess knew that after everything they'd been through it'll be tuff to get the relationship they once had back to where it started , but what she didn't know is that jayda would be so stiff .

Truthfully, she isn't acting this way on purpose , it's just a total mind fuck that's she's finally driving away from the prison She thought she'd be in until death . Now that her sentence is over , all she can wonder is .. what's next ?

As dess gets in the car , she loses her train of thought and almost forgets how to start up her own vehicle. She's just so nervous. Her palms are sweaty , her eyes are twitching and for some reason she can't fight the urge to look at jayda .

Her appearance hasn't changed much in the three years she's been gone , but dess can't help but to analyze her to find a single flaw .

She thought prison tuned people into unrecognizable monsters with mental issues but jayda seems ... normal . Calm , unphased , and untouched .

Dess wishes that she could be comfortable enough to ask jayda questions about her experience, or even gossip about what happened , but instead as she drives against the bumpy asphalt, it's complete silence .

She always thought of jayda like a little sister she put under her wing during the beginning of their relationship , and now she just seems like a stranger.

"You want me to roll the windows down ?" Dess asks her .

"Yeah that'd be nice " she smiles politely. Dess turns the air off and rolls down the windows , as she does her best to drive and watch jayda out of the corner of her eye at the same time .

A fixed grin sits on jaydas lips as she lays her head through the open window , closing her eyes , letting the afternoon breeze brush up against her cheeks .

Jayda hadn't realized how much she appreciated the wind from the car window while it drives until she hadn't had it for three years . The smell of fresh cut grass , wood chips , and even smoke from industrial trucks excite her nostrils making her finally feel like a human again .

A part of her that's been missing for a long time .

"Look jay " dess starts causing jayda to open her eyes and look at her " I don't want things to be this awkward between us all the time " she says stating the obvious . "I mean you are living with me now. I do think we should be able to have a conversation"

Jayda looks at her for a second and almost lets her mind drift back to the time period when she hated Dess, but stops it and forces a smile .

What happened three years ago is completely irrelevant now , and she's tired of letting it affect her life . She's done her time and is deciding to let it go , and now that she's forgiven herself she can begin to forgive everyone else . Especially someone whose breaking their back to help them .

"I agree " Jayda nods " it's no Ill feelings towards you at all by the way , I put all that behind me a long time ago " she grins

Dess smiles brightly and glances at her briefly before looking back at the road "thank god " she sighs in relief "it was going to be so damn weird if it was silent like this all the time "

"I know right " jayda chuckles . "And i know I never told you this before but Im mature enough now to apologize" she expresses

"For what ?" Dess asks genuinely confused . She's never gotten an apology from jayda and honestly she's never expected one . Especially after everything that happened .

"not listening to you " she mumbles letting all the embarrassment from before come shooting back.

"Nonsense jay " Dess shakes her head " You couldn't have known he was such a Dick " she shakes her head taking full responsibility . Even though she did tell her so .

"I should've though " jayda sighs .

Dess pauses for a second , almost wanting to change the subject but something in her can't help but to ask jayda the question she's been wanting an answer to since the day she found out that jayda shot von 

"Did you mean to like ... " she stumbles "shoot him ? Like forreal ?"

Jayda side eyes her then nods "yep" she answers dryly .

"Do you regret it ?" She asks her timidly.

Jayda chuckles a little to ease the tension before nodding

"Yep " she responds once again , this time popping the P ."I swear If I could go back to that day " she pauses  "I would've killed him "

Dess is taken back by her answer then gulps a little and chuckles awkwardly as she pulls up to her Condo building .

She parks in the large parking garage before helping jayda gather her things from out the back seat . They get on the the elevator and go all the way to floor  sixteen before getting off and finding dess's unit .

"Wowwww" jayda drags out looking around the spacious but comforting condo "this is beautiful"

"Thank you " dess smiles

Jayda walks over to the huge window covering the back wall as she gazes over downtown Chicago "I can't believe you live all the way up here , this is a dream "

"Well it's your dream now too" dess grins as Jayda turns around and genuinely smiles at her for the first time .

"Thank you "she says

"No problem " dess nods then looks over "the guest room is right over there " she points "I'll let you get comfortable and settle in then maybe we can go out to dinner " she offers

"That sounds great " jayda nods then start to make her way over to the room .

"If you need anything just let me know and feel free to borrow any of my clothes roomie!" dess calls after her excitedly , as Jayda just chuckles and nods .

Dess smiles widely until jayda is completely out of sight before her face turns into a mug as she pulls out her phone and dials a number .

"Hello " she answers "Yeah " she responds back to the person on the other line "I got her "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.6K 35
It all starts when Jayda and her two best friends decide to go to the club. Where Jayda meets her one night stand and long time crush king von. Thing...
131K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
505K 25.4K 99
This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope with being without someone she fell in lov...
111K 2.3K 54
♡𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝕖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞...