Need For Speed: Carbon (2006)...

By LegendarySnipez7000

Cole arrives back to his hometown Palmont City after he escaped Rockport, where he wants to end some beef wit... More

Chapter 1: Arriving Back Home
Chapter 2: Long Lost Sister
Chapter 3: Boss Territory Rival #1 (Kenji)
Chapter 5: Boss Territory Rival #2 (Wolf)
Chapter 6: Family Day
Chapter 7: Territory Boss Rival #3 (Angie)
Chapter 8: Making amends with Cross.
Chapter 9: Territory Rival #4 (Darius)
Chapter 10: One Last Time.
Chapter 11: Living Happily Ever After.

Chapter 4: Mia Townsend Returns

417 2 5
By LegendarySnipez7000

It was around 7 AM as the sun Rose into the background of Palmont.

Cole rose himself up from the bed and rubbed his eyes along with stretching his arms in an attempt to wake up.

"Today is gonna be quite a day." Cole said, as he got out of the bed and went into the kitchen and got something to eat and drink, afterwards, he went into his Mazda, and drove out of the garage.

While Cole was driving, he was still thinking about Mia.

"Man Mia, wherever you are, please come, I miss you like crazy." Cole said, giving a sigh.

Cole then decided to go an arcade, since that is where he would most likely see Yumi. Since she is a fond of video games.

They hung around for a few hours, and then, Cole received a voicemail from Neville.

"Hey, Cole.

I just found a Red Mazda RX-8 with white and black decals that proclaims to be your girl, I've pulled her car into the warehouse, but, the rest is onto you. So I can tell whether if she is not lying."

"A red Mazda with white and black decals? That has definitely got to be Mia." Cole said and Yumi looked at him, confused, but followed him.

Cole got back into his Mazda, and drove off back to the safehouse alonsgide Yumi. They parked inside, and Neville walked over to them.

When Neville led Cole to the person he was talking about, Cole saw that it was none other than Mia, in a white strapless top, gray shorts, and white heeled shoes. His eyes widened as he dashed over to her and gave her a hug and kiss.

"Mia! I've missed you so much, it's been 2 months, and that's still too long for me. How were you able to find me? What about the RPD?" Cole asked.

"I've missed you too Cole. Just try imagining how I felt, then! The RPD? I called it quits, I don't work for them anymore. They would have fired me for not taking you in anyway. You told me this was your hometown so I assumed that you would have came back here, but I told you, babe, I don't have the heart to see someone like you in prison..." Mia said hugging him back.

"I'm happy that you're here now." Cole said.

"Oh btw, what happened to your BMW?" Mia asked.

"It got totalled because of Cross." Cole said grunting.

"Figures... Wait, did Cross come to work here after he was fired from RPD? Actually... He's a bounty Hunter now." Mia said.

"He works for Darius." Cole said, giving a sigh.

"Huh? That's not what I would have expected from him...He hated all racers. Has he really sunk that low?" Mia asked.

"I don't know, but he still owes me after I helped him take out the blacklist back in rockport." Cole said.

"You intend to use that to your advantage? You know how much he hates racers better than anyone! Please, be careful..." Mia said.

"I know, but he hates me the most. Because, I am the most wanted racer everywhere in the world, not just in rockport." Cole said.

"Yes, I'm aware of that sweetie." Mia said.

"But Mia, you know I am a very consistent and good street racer, so cops cannot catch me. Just like back in Rockport, I may be the most wanted but there's no chance cops can get me." Cole said smirking.

"I know that, too. You danced with the cops for a good while until I told you about the bridge." Mia said smiling.

"Yeah, I was planning to head back here to reset my rep. But, unfortunately Cross found me the canyon. Chasing me like crazy to try and take me out." Cole said.

"Cole... I can kind of understand that you would want to come back here, but you told me that there were things you couldn't get past... I mean, what about Darius, Greg and even Nikki?" Mia asked.

"I'll deal with Darius when I get to him. I don't know about Nikki though. She still kinda hates me from that night I left." Cole said.

"I hope there's a way to make her, and everyone else understand how things really went... Maybe this will be your chance..." Mia said

"Might be, yeah." Cole said.

"Cole..." Mia said.

"Yeah babe?" Cole asked.

"I'm sorry that you ended up finding nothing but hate back in your hometown. If there's anything to help you with this, I'll do it." Mia said.

"Well would you wanna consider joining my crew? I would like an extra member to help me gain the territory back that I lost, Right now, it's just Me, Neville, Sal, and Yumi." Cole said.

"Your crew... Oh Cole! of course!" So, you were able to find some friends to support you! I'm happy to hear it! And I'm eager to get to know them." Mia said smiling.

"I met these guys years ago. All of us are tight. Although none of them know about rockport. Execpt for Neville." Cole said.

"Has he been there?" Mia asked.

"He told me just for a day, but I never saw him." Cole said.

"Me neither. Either way, we'll have quite a lot of stories to tell, right?" Mia said giggling.

"Sorry to bother you guys. But I saw a wrecked Silver BMW in a impound. Does it belong to someone?" Sal asked.

"Wait what did you say sal?" Cole asked.

"Did you say a BMW?" Mia asked.

"Yes, it's a silver BMW M3 GTR with a race body kit, and blue striped decals." Sal said nodding.

Mia's eyes widened, and she slowly turned to Cole.

"how did you find it?" Cole asked, surprised.

"I was driving along the streets of Fortuna, and saw it locked up with a sign 'Property of TFK, do not enter'." Sal said.

"TFK?" Mia asked, confused.

"It's an exotic car crew by Wolff that owns the Fortuna borough." Sal said.

"And they took Cole's BMW as their own?" Mia asked.

"they most likely paid off the cops to get it, Ugh." Cole said groaning.

"That's... Terrible! And here I thought Rockport's street racing scene was rotting!" Mia said.

"Don't worry, I have a friend that can take it off their hands." Sal said.

"A friend?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, He's really good at convincing people into giving him stuff, I'll see what I can do. Later." Sal said.

"Thank you, Sal!" Mia turns to Cole "I already have good hopes for your crew, if they would go this far to help you." Mia said.

"I hope so too, my brother gave me that car, I would be filled with anger to see that thing gone." Cole said.

"I know how much that car means to you..." Mia said.

"First Razor had to steal it...Now an old rival of mine does the same." Cole said grunting.

"They don't know how much it means to you... But they're about to." Mia said.

"I just hope Razor is taken care of, I'd rip his face off If I saw him again." Cole said.

"Yeah... about that... I have bad news, Cole." Mia said, sighing.

"what? Seriously?" Cole asked.

"Yes... Razor broke out of jail. I doubt he will take as little as I did to find you, but he will... And that's why I needed to come here. To protect you from him." Mia said.

"Awe thank you Mia, that's very sweet of you...If anything, I just hope that he does not befriend Darius and join his crew. that would be my worst nightmare ever to become real." Cole said.

"It does sound like a match made in hell..." Mia said.

"If I have to take on both of them, you are doing it with me babe." Cole said smiling.

"You don't even need to ask, sweetie." Mia said.

"Thank you, at least I have someone that's got my back." Cole said.

Yumi and Sal looked at him offended

"Hey! What do you think we're doing here!" Yumi said.

"Bro! really?! Not cool!" Sal said.

"Guys chill out. I didn't mean it like that." Cole said.

"Sorry about that, guys." Mia said giggling.

"Eh, I guess we can let it slide, Cole. I have a question, though. Who's this Razor?" Yumi asked.

"Ask Mia, she knows him better than I do." Cole said.

"A cheating, manipulative bastard, who would stab anyone in the back so he could just to be #1, and even come as far as tamper with his opponent's car before a race, just to win! Such a son of a bitch also happened to be my ex..." Mia said bitterly.

"Oh my god...I'm sorry to hear that." Sal said.

"I hate that guy with a blazing passion." Cole said.

"Jeez, makes Darius look tame in comparison!" Yumi said.

"At least darius actually races fair though." Cole said.

"Exactly!" Yumi said nodding.

"Razor even went as far as trying to sexually assault Mia."' Cole said.

"Whaaaaaaat?!?" Yumi asked with wide eyes.

"yeah, thank god I was there to save her. I would've killed that motherfucker, but I couldn't do that infront of Mia, and I still needed him alive." Cole said.

Mia looked at Cole tenderly, as Yumi crossed her arms "Well, it's decided. We're NOT letting this SOB in our streets." Yumi said.

Just then, Cole got a voice message from Razor

"umm guys, can I take this for a second?" Cole asked.

Everyone, including Mia, looked at Cole.

"Razor just threatened me vocally in a message." Cole said.

"That him?!" Yumi asked.

"Yeah, it is." Cole said with narrowed eyes.

"I would ask what he said, but I'd rather not." Yumi asked.

"Yeah I wouldn't either, it's very bad." Cole said.

Mia immediately took Cole's hand in reassurance.

"But I cannot let him bring me down, I've got territory to regain, this city was formerly mine, I've gotta get it back." Cole said.

"Of course. Then we can worry about keeping assholes out." Yumi said.

"Whatever you do, you're doing it with me, baby." Mia said.

"always and forever my love." Cole said.

Neville walks in "Anyone thristy? I've got soda here."

"Yeah, I'll take one." Cole said.

"Me too!" Yumi said.

"I could use one, too." Mia said.

"By the way, Neville, you got her car in the garage, did you? What was it again, a Mazda RX-8?" Yumi asked.

"Yeah." Neville said nodding.

"that was a car i picked to use after the BMW got totalled." Cole said.

"Awe, really? Were you thinking that much about me?~" Mia asked wrapping her arms around Cole's neck.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said she was always on your mind." Yumi said.

"Yea, I've missed her like crazy. she may of been a cop, but her car made her look like a racer in my eyes." Cole said.

"Well, we don't know her as much as you do, but you're the boss. Just like you were back then. And as far as we're concerned, she's in the crew, now." Yumi said.

"Well it is awesome to have you guys back, but if Mia weren't here right now. I would've flipped my shit about Razor breaking out of Jail if I found out on my own." Cole said.

"Not surprising, after what we've heard about him." Yumi said.

"yeah, well...as long as I'm concerned, he shouldn't be a threat to us." Cole said.

"We'll be more than ready for him if he even dares show his face around here!" Yumi said grinning.

"If anything, I need my BMW to race against Razor and Darius when the time comes. Because it is capable of smoking both of them." Cole said.

"Hmmmmm... Yeah, we might need a couple more mechanics for that. I think we should look for people willing to help us, as we take back territory." Yumi said.

"I could try to get Rog. He's good with fixing up cars." Cole said.

"Too bad Rog's still in Rockport. Same goes for Ed..." Mia said.

"Yeah. I mean if someone around here is a good mechanic then there should be no problems with my ride getting fixed." Cole said.

"We should get Samson and Colin back to our side! Even fixing a wreck would be child's play for them!" Yumi said.

"Yeah, true. Hey sal, how's the situation going with my BMW?" Cole asked.

"Surprisingly, TFK are not a bright set of eyes. So it was taken off of them quite easily." Sal said.

"Wolf should pick his teammates better. Then again, what would you expect from a luxury college dropout like him." Yumi said.

"I'm surprised he didn't even graduate college. Dude probably went up to an microphone during an assembly and announced." 'thank you for your time, I'm done here.' Cole said.

"I can actually see that!!" Yumi said laughing."

neville comes in with a heavy box

"Woah, hey, whatcha got there Neville?" Cole asked.

"A few tools to fix up your ride." Neville said.

"We're already getting somewhere good!" Yumi said.

"Where did you find them?" Cole asked.

"At an auto shop." Neville said.

"Same old Neville. He doesn't look like much, but he can make himself useful in the blink of an eye!" Yumi said smiling.

"hey, I mean Neville is anywhere when you need him." Cole said.

"Yep." Neville said nodding."

"I'm happy you have such reliable friends, Cole." Mia said happily.

"they're my homies since teenage years. so I really wouldn't be where I was right now if it wasn't for them." Cole said.

"We've been tight through thick and thin right until the end, when Darius kicked him to the curb and put us all out of commission. And now, the crew's getting back together! Yeah, I'm with Mia on this one. When you need us, just say the word, and we're right there with you!" Yumi said.

"I need tell Nikki what really happened that night. Because Darius is brainwashing her with all his lies. I swear if Razor lays a hand on her...or any of you guys...I'll make him wish he never lived to see life again." Cole said.

"That's...Dark... Yeah, about Nikki, I was thinking. If she hears each piece from all of us, the old crew, about what happened that night, she would start coming around! I had seen something, right before everything went downhill, and I'm pretty sure the others did, too." Yumi said.

"Unfortunately with Cross laying around the streets, I have to be very careful. because he could be watching my every move." Cole said.

"I still can't believe that Cross has gone down this path. How the mighty have fallen..." Mia said.

"I'm just still confused on how the fuck he found me.I don't even know what he wants from me." Cole said.

"Me neither..." Mia said.

"He's probably mad that he lost his job at the RPD because of me." Cole said.

"That could very well be the case... Not to mention, you came to be his worst nightmare as you Rose the Blacklist." Mia said.

"Yeah, I just hope that something doesn't happen again like back in Rockport where I got chased by the entire police department. that was like hell." Cole said.

"Wait what?!" Sal asked.

"Yeah. After Cole and I finally got Razor and his cronies in jail, Cross unleashed every single unit after him, and he had to play an exhausting game of cat an mouse with them until I was able to direct him to an old bridge. He jumped off of it and left the city. That's when he had the idea of coming back here." Mia said.

"Yeah, you got Razor and his cronies in jail. So much for that..." Yumi said.

"I was sweating like hell during that chase, I got nervous the more it went on, thinking I wasn't gonna get away, but I wouldn't give up. I kept gripping the wheel with all my strength, knowing I had to escape one way or another. For myself and for Mia." Cole said.

"And I couldn't let him be caught like that. Not after everything he had done for me... Not for how much he meant to me. I couldn't allow it. So I gave him a way out, and straight up quit the RPD." Mia said.

"the good news is that, maximum security prison is on the outskirts of Palmont. So if Razor does get arrested, he won't be able to get out of there." Cole said.

"Problem is, we can't afford to get in there ourselves!" Yumi said.

"the bad news is that, I'm the most wanted street racer after cross warranted me. So the Palmont City Police Department could take advantage of that and it'll be a Rockport 2.0." Cole said.

"Shit! This means we'll have to get the hell outta here, once we're done with Razor and Darius..." Yumi said.

"Yeah.but they'll take more of an interest in me than you guys so..." Cole said.

"Cole! As much as we appreciate that though, we're not letting you take the fall for us again!" Yumi said appalled.

"I know these streets better than Rockport so there's only one way to escape." Cole said.

"You're not going alone, Cole. I'm running with you, this time." Mia said getting infront of him..

"I'm taking all of you with me. None of my friends are getting left behind again, not on my watch!" Cole said.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Yumi said smiling.

"I can't abandon my crew again. I'd hate myself for doing that." Cole said.

"It's just too good to have you back, Boss!" Yumi said giggling with tears.

"It's good to have you guys back too. If only my big bro was still here...things would be greater than ever." Cole said.

"Alex would be proud of you, too Cole. I'm sure." Mia said.

"Oh yeah, the big guy! He had to jump ship, too." Yumi said.

"Yeah...he would be..." Cole said and started to tear up.

Mia immediately hugged him, and Yumi motioned her crew mates to do the same "C'mon, peeps."

Cole smiles lightly while tears are still rolling down his face. "Thanks guys, appreciate it." Cole said and they all broke the hug after a few minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 3.2K 32
Roll Up! โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉ โ‹†โบ๏ฝกหšโ‹†ห™โ€งโ‚Šโœฉโ‚Šโ€งห™โ‹†หš๏ฝกโบโ‹† โœฉยฐ๏ฝกโ‹† .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ,๐—ฌ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
16K 1.3K 34
April has an attitude, but Nico thinks it's pretty sexy. The problem is, she hates his guts. The other problem is, she can't quite get rid of him. If...
51K 1K 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
8.9K 84 31
Cole is a hotshot street racer from Palmont City that's had a dream of street racing and made it come true. But when he runs off to Rockport. He runs...