Chapter 9: Territory Rival #4 (Darius)

It was around 8 AM as the sun rose into the sky of Palmont City.

Cole was the first one to wake up as he saw Mia sleeping ontop of him, he layed up and rubbed her back in an attempt to wake her up. Which succeeded as she smiled in her sleep and opened up her eyes.

"Mmm, morning handsome." Mia said.

"Morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" Cole asked.

"I slept great. What about you Cole?" Mia asked.

"I slept great, but that only happens when I am next to you." Cole said.

"Awww." Mia said, and leaned in for a kiss, which Cole did not hesitate, the kiss lasted for around 5 minutes, and they pulled away afterwards, smiling at each other.

Cole and Mia got up from the bed and went over to the wardrobe to get on a pair of clothes. Afterwards, they got some breakfast. Then, they walked over to their respective cars and started them up. Cole opened up the garage door, then, they drove outside, and the crew was already there. Much to their surprise.

"Hey, Cole!" Alex said.

"Hey big bro!" Joselyn said.

"Hey there Cole." Nikki said.

"You ready to take on the big bad man today?" Yumi asked.

"This will finally be your chance to get rid of Razor and have Darius run from town." Neville said.

"You've been waiting for this for awhile, it's finally came." Samson said.

"You'll beat Darius without a doubt." Sal said.

"Time to repaint our old turf again. What do you say little guy?" Colin asked.

"Thanks guys, and yes, let's go get our turf back." Cole said. With that, they all drove off to the entrance to Silverton.

when they got to the entrance of Silverton, three red cars blocked their paths. They understood that it was none other than Darius's crew. the Mitsubishi, Dodge, and Lamborghini all came to them, surronding Cole. Cole narrowed his eyes at them.

"Some welcome..." Yumi said.

"Yeah, this is quite the Welcome." Alex said.

the Mitsubishi rolls down the window, revealing it to be Kenji.

"What?! You again?!" Yumi said.

"Ahh Jeez." Joselyn said.

"Just a fair warning, before you even take on Razor and Darius, you'll have to go through us and our new rides, but this time. We aren't gonna go easy on you, so you better yourself Cole." Kenji said as he drives away with Angie and Wolff.

Cole just sat there silently awkwarded.

"I knew that Kenji was an arrogant prick, but I never expected him to join Darius's side. Thought he was too proud for that." Yumi said.

"Even Wolff and Angie were there too. Fuck!" Cole said.

"Were they that burnt when you beat them, that they accepted to join the top dog just to get back at you?" Colin said.