Chapter 5: Boss Territory Rival #2 (Wolf)

The sun rose into the background of Palmont as it was about 7 AM.

Cole was the first one to wake up as he rose up from the bed as stretched out his arms, and rubbed his eyes open.

He looked over to see Mia who had her arms wrapped around him. He blushed at the sight and stroked her hair in an attempt to wake her up. Which suceeded as she purred and opened her eyes, smiling at Cole.

"Morning handsome." Mia said.

"Morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" Cole asked.

"I slept great, because of you, and I missed this for a whole two months." Mia said, leaving Cole to let out a chuckle.

"Same, but now, we're together again, and nothing is gonna separate us." Cole said blushing, and Mia nodded happily to that.

Cole got up from the bed and took out a pair of clothes from all the stuff Mia had brought with her, on the trip to Palmont.

Cole picked out a pair of clothes, and so did Mia, they blushed at seeing each other without almost any clothes.

"You look handsome Cole." Mia said and that caused him to blush.

"Thank you Mia, you look very sexy yourself." Cole said and she blushed back.

"I've gotta ask Cole, what's the racing scene like around here?" Mia asked.

"It's way different from Rockport, you don't rise to the top from taking out 15 most wanted racers. You've gotta take territory and own it all if you wanna be ontop here, and cop chases matter less in Palmont because your bounty isn't a main requirement to catch a racers attention unlike in Rockport." Cole said.

"Oh, that's interesting." Mia said and Cole nodded.

"I've gotta go race against another crew today though, so you can get yourself comfortable while you can Mia." Cole said.

"Okay Cole, good luck out there." Mia said. then the two of them got alittle something to eat, and afterwards Cole walked over to the Mazda RX7 he acquired from Kenji, Cole got inside of the car and drove away.

Cole drove out of the safehouse and gave Yumi a ring.

Call:

Cole: Hey, Yumi.

Yumi: Hey, Cole! What's up?

Cole: I'm gonna be going after Wolf's TFK Crew next, you wanna help me with that?

Yumi: Oh, sure, I'll be on my way.

Cole: Okay, cya!

Cole hung up the call, and drove off to Fortuna, as he got there, he drove up the first event on his radar, which was a sprint race.

Cole and Yumi got up to the starting line, as their opponents came up next to them waiting for the flag girl to give the signal.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" The flag girl yelled.

Cole and Yumi got some good starts, but Yumi got an absolute flyer of a start. Cole was able to catch up and Yumi led him through almost every single shortcut possible, by the end of the race, Cole and Yumi dashed across the line. Declared as the winners.

Cole received 12.2k as a reward for winning.

But as they were all about to drive off, Cole and Yumi where stopped by Wolf, who drove up next to Cole with a glare.

"So, how long did it take you to spend all that money you took from me?" Wolf asked coldly, and drove off with his crew members alongside him.

Cole rolled his eyes at Wolf's attempt to insult him, but shrugged it off and continued driving.