My One and Only: Endeavor x B...

By daddyaizawaswife

Enji and Y/N have been best friends since childhood. They share four beautiful children together. Y/N has mul... More

Chapter One: Todoroki Family
Chapter Two: The Other Woman
Chapter Three: Night Out
Chapter Four: The Rumor
Chapter Five: The Incident
Chapter Six: Teka Todoroki
Chapter Seven: Kento Nanami
Chapter Eight: Family Above All
Chapter Nine: Rei's Support
Chapter Ten: Our First Time
Chapter Eleven: The Lunch Date
Chapter Twelve: A Song For You
Chapter Thirteen: Kento vs Todoroki Family
Chapter Fourteen: Devil's Tongue
Chapter Fifteen: Honorable Todoroki Family
Chapter Sixteen: Happy Birthday Y/N
Chapter Seventeen: The Test
Chapter Eighteen: I Love You
Chapter Nineteen: I'm Sorry
Chapter Twenty: Vikhyati and Isamu
Chapter Twenty-One: Enj's Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Two: Thanks For Nothing
Chapter Twenty-Three: Disney World
Chapter Twenty-Four: Enji and Isamu
Chapter Twenty-Five: Beach Day
Chapter Twenty-Six: Her Story
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Enji vs Ginta
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Touya and Prescott
Chapter Thirty: I Got You
Chapter Thirty-One: Recovery
Chapter Thirty-Two: Goodbye Anya Prescott
Chapter Thirty-Three: Master
Chapter Thirty-Four: Touya and Harmalie
Chapter Thirty-Six: Say Yes
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Engagement Party
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Every Kind Of Way
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Reign Of Terror
Chapter Forty: Todoroki Family vs Himura Family
Chapter Forty-One: The Hero
Chapter Forty-Two: Nightmares.
Chapter Forty-Three: The Awakened Ability
Chapter Forty-Four: The Crossover
Chapter Forty-Five: The Apology
Chapter Forty-Six: A Masquerade Birthday
Chapter Forty-Seven: Touya's Wedding

Chapter Thirty-Five: Todoroki Christmas Eve

465 19 0
By daddyaizawaswife

Hiiiiii! How are you? Hope all is well. This is Y/N's POV. If you don't celebrate Christmas, feel free to skip. And the next chapter too. Happy reading!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months passed since we found out Touya's walking again. He's been speaking with Hizashi about everything and we've been supporting him. He talked about how he hated himself and blamed himself for the crash. For ending his relationship. For causing harm. He apologize every time for his actions and has done everything to help out. He takes his siblings to school, help them with their homework, anything. Enji on the other hand, still gets sucked in by Rei. Rumi wants me to end it between them but it's none of my business. We're currently decorating for Christmas.

"You've come a long way Touya. I'm so proud of you." I tell him.

"It's a work in progress, but thank you."

"The first step was admitting you were wrong and seeking help. You know a lot of people can't do that. Especially men. They project their trauma onto others. Women specifically. They bring up trauma they never addressed and get passed so they use that to weaponize why they hurt women."

"You have a point there. So, what about you and daddy?"

"What about us?" I answer his question with a question.

"You two are perfect for each other. Would you marry him if he ask?" I shrug as I struggle on the ladder he was holding.

"Hold it still!"

"I got you ma. You should've just let me lift you up."

"I am too old and too heavy to be lifted." I reject.

"You're not too old or heavy." I feel as I was being lifted. I was off the ladder. I look down to see red hair below me.

"Put me down Todoroki!" I scream.

"I got you Master. Just finish decorating." I sigh and finish. Enji puts me down when I was done. He wraps his arms around me.

"I've been a bad boy." He lowly say to me.

"I'm starting to think you do this on purpose for punishment."

"Maybe I am." He bends down to kiss me. I move out the way.
"Unh-Uh. I don't know where your lips been." Enji sighs.

"I'm not sleeping with her."

"I don't care what you do." Enji grabs my waist.

"I don't think you being my slave is a good idea."

"May I ask why?"

"Because you're still wrapped around her little finger."

"She does not."

"Then why do you jump to her needs?"

"I don't. We're just friends."

"You are clueless. You know what? We're not doing this." I walk off, heading towards the kitchen.

"Hey how's it going?" I ask. Natsu and Fuyumi were baking since I did all of the cooking already.

"It's going great mama!"

"You should just let me bake."

"You already cooked. Let us handle this." I smile and kiss their cheeks.

"Now out of the kitchen." Fu pushes me out.

"I'm the mama." I laugh. I walk back into the living room. Shoto was decorating the tree with the twins.

"Hi mommy!" I smile and kiss their cheeks.

"Hi babies." I stand and kiss Shoto's cheek. I help decorate for a little while. I grab the star.

"I wanna put the star up."

"No I wanna do it!" They fight.

"Hey no fighting." I give them the star.

"Up we go!" Enji lifts up Vikky and I lift up Isamu. They hold the star and place it on top of the tree. They smile when it lights up. Shoto must've plugged it in. We place them on their feet and they take off.

"They're so precious." I feel as Enji wraps his arms around my waist.

"Yup." I remove his arms and circle back around to Touya.

"So...how are things with you and Harmalie?"

"It's going good. Really well actually. Better than I thought. I really...like her."

"You're in looooove." I tease.

"I do. I do love her." I poke his cheek, causing him to chuckle.

"I'm proud of you. I told you that you would find happiness again." I smile at him.

"I can't wait to meet her officially as your girlfriend." I beam.

"You'll meet her soon." I look at him.

"Awe my baby boy's blushing."

"Please don't embarrass me tonight." Touya begs.

"Fine I won't bring up your baby pictures of your first potty training." I sarcastically say.

"Mom!"

"When have I ever brought up your baby pictures or embarrass you?"

"You're right. My bad. I should be telling this to Fu."

"Checkmate." We laugh.

"Fu and Natsu should be done with desserts. They looked almost done." I check the time.

"Guests will be coming soon."

"Grandma Teka's coming over?" I nod.

"Great. My old man's in the hot water again. I know she'll ask him why you two aren't married."

"Don't start Todoroki."

"I don't have to start. It's dad's fault."

"I'm okay with not being married. I don't want to get married. And I don't want to date."

"Mom every woman deserves to be married. Especially you. Especially Prescott."

"I know. But I also have a right to not want to get married."

"You have that too. We just want you happy. And I don't want you to knock the opportunity if the next guy sweeps you off your feet and ask for your hand in marriage."

"You and your siblings worry too much."

"We love you. We care about you and we're worried. The heat between you and daddy died down but the fire isn't gone. We know about Rei still being in his life. And Fu thinks it's not being his friend. That she's not over the fact that they're not married. Like she wants a second chance."

"Why are y'all so invested in his love life and mine?"

"I personally think it's unfair to you, to him and to us that she's trying to weasel her way back into his life. He called off the wedding for a reason. He left her at the alter for a reason. He broke it off with her for a reason. He stepped down as the number one hero for a reason. He is moving mountains for a reason." Touya exhales deeply.

"Natsu told me about last year. The night when my wi-Prescott and I were in the hospital. How she popped up unannounced. How she snaked her way into his arms. How she disrespected you...all because he almost married her and not you."

"He said that? That wasn't for you to know. And it's not a big deal."

"Ma it is a big deal. She's a terrible woman. I can't blame her for him leaving six years ago. But I blame her for not encouraging him to talk to us, to see us, his kids."

"We don't know if that's true."

"She made it obvious at the hospital."

"Touya." I scold. "Mom." He scolds back. I let out a sigh.

"Drop it."

"No. Mom we don't like her. She didn't get a clue. Rumi said her ex was stolen from her." I looked at my son.

"You talked to your godmother?"

"We all did."

"I'm gonna kill that bunny."

"She means well. And she knows you won't stop Rei on what she's doing."

"It's not my business. We're not together. You all know this."

"Mom-" I kiss his cheek.

"Go get ready. Everyone will be here in an hour."

"I'm not wearing a tuxedo. Or a suit." I laugh.

"Nobody is dressing up. Just look casual." Touya gives me that look.

"I know you. Everyone will be dressed up."

"Then you better go get ready." I walk off and head upstairs. I walk into my room and undress. I walk into the bathroom to shower. I feel arms wrapped around me from behind. I turn around, punching them in their face.

"Ow! Woman!"

"Todoroki!" I scream.

"Why are you in my bathroom?!"

"I wanted to shower with you." He pulls me closer. His dick was at my entrance. He starts kissing my neck. I let out a moan.

"We haven't had sex in a while. And I know you're depriving yourself from me." I step back.

"I'm not depriving myself. I'm not going to put myself between you and Rei. She loves you very much and you still love her."

"I don't love her. I'm marrying you." He steps closer.

"And yet you still jump to her needs. She wants you back."

"No she doesn't."

"Don't lie to me Todoroki."

"I'm not lying." I look in his eyes.

"You really think she doesn't want you back." I say in disbelief.

"Y/N I don't care if she wants me back. I don't care if any woman wants me. I want you." Enji bends down and kiss me. This man is so oblivious. He picks me up and slam my back against the shower wall. Before I knew it, he entered. I let out a moan. He thrusts slowly and deeply.

"Baby..." he lowly says in my ear. I feel as he starts sucking on my neck. I bite my bottom lip, moaning. I hate giving into him. But resisting him is so much...harder. I grip his red hair, panting. He holds me tenderly as he moves slightly to the left.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbled against my lips. I bite his bottom lip and suck on them. He moans.

"I can feel you close. Come for me my love." He massages my ass as if relieving my muscles. I feel myself releasing. My eyes roll back as he unload in me.

"Enji..." He kiss me deeply and place me on my feet.

"I love you Mrs. Todoroki." He begins to wash me and rinse me off. He wash himself afterwards and we step out, wrapping a towel around ourselves. We walk into my room. Enji grabs the shea butter I recently bought and rubbed me down. He begin to dress me.

"You know I let you go and gave you your freedom back right?"

"I'm doing this because I want to." He plant kisses on my legs. He kiss my inner thighs. He trails further getting closer to my folds. I snap out of it.

"Stop!" I push him away.

"Okay." Enji proceeds to dress me. I get up as he zips my dress. I sit back down and he slips my shoes on, strapping them. He gets dressed as well. I didn't even realize his clothes were here. He put on a suit. He looked so damn good. He holds his hand out and I take it, standing up. We look in the mirror.

"You're so perfect darling. You're god sent. The perfect woman who gave me six perfect children." I roll my eyes.

"Let's go. The twins will be tired in an hour or two." Enji escorts me downstairs. All of my children were downstairs. Fuyumi was in this beautiful dress.

"Okay supermodels!" I hype up. I snap photos of them. There's a knock on the door.

"I got it." Enji kiss my cheek and head for the door.

"Where's my grand babies?" I hear. I know who that is.

"Sounds like grandma Teka." Shoto says.

"She's the loudest one." I remind him. She comes into view.

"Hi babies!"

"Grandma!" The twins get up and runs to her. She bends down and hugs them. Her husband comes into view. He hugs me.

"You look good. I'm proud of you." I smile.

"Thank you."

"Ah if it isn't my daughter Y/N." Teka hugs me.

"Hi Mrs. Todoroki."

"Hi baby. Where is your ring?" She asks me.

"I don't have one."

"And why is that?" She asks, turning to Enji.

"She doesn't want one mom."

"She would've want one if you popped the question when Touya was born, let alone six years ago." Enji sighs.

"I fucked up. I know. I'm already paying for it."

"This is your fault dumbass."

"Ma!"

"Am I wrong though?"

"Nope." Natsu piped up.

"Natsu!" Enji scolds.

"Todoroki don't start." I warn him.

"I'm not. It's just not helping." There's another knock on the door. I went to go get it. I open the door.

"Mom! Dad!" I hug them tightly.

"Hi baby." My mother hugs me.

"Sis!"

"Josiah!" I hug my older brother. I hug my other brother Amenadiel and Inuhurra. I hug the wives and their kids.

"Welcome. Welcome."

"Is he here?"

"Yes. And so are your nieces and nephews so behave." I scold.

"Are you kidding? I miss the twins! Where are they?"

"With their elder siblings. Oh and Teka's here."

"Is she?" Josiah's wife Mai asks. I nod.

"Good I love her."

"We all do but she's loud." They nod. I step back and let them all in. I close the door.

"We have presents!" Inuhurra announces. There was another knock on the door. I grab it.

"Rumi!" I hug her tightly.

"Look at you! You look good girl!"

"Girl look at you. Six kids and still sexy." She spins me around.

"Thank you, thank you!" I follow her into the family room.

"Rumi!" Fuyumi gets up and hugs her godmother.

"There's my eldest goddaughter. How are you?"

"I'm great!" Touya walks up to me.

"I'm going to pick up Harmalie now."

"Really? Go get her!" I push him towards the door. He laughs.

"I'll be back." Enji walks up, hugging everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The evening's going so well. Enji and I put the twins down for the night. My bothers put their kids down too.

"It's so good to see you again Harmalie." I say as I sit down next to her.

"It's good seeing you too. I can't believe I'm here. In the Todoroki household again. It's been a while."

"You would get used to it if somebody brought you over more."

"Mom!" Touya scolds. Harmalie laughs. I hand her the champagne flute I was holding. We clink our glasses.

"I'm gonna go get another slice of that pie." Harmalie gets up and heads towards the kitchen. Touya followers her.

"Aht-Aht. You know the rules!" I say. I point to the mistletoe above them.

"Kiss her." Fuyumi encourages. Touya leans in and kiss her as he pull her close.

"Whooooo!" We cheered.

"Mama's proud of you!" He takes her hand and walks into the kitchen with her. I cut more slices of the pie. I quickly eat one. I finish my champagne. I place my dishes in the sink and clean them. I weave through the crowd and dance to the music. I feel as arms were snaked around my waist.

"You look so sexy tonight." Enji mumbles in my ear. I shudder at his deep sultry voice. I grind on him harder, causing him to moan. I keep grinding. I suddenly walk off. I head back into the kitchen. I hear heavy footsteps behind me.

"Kiss!" I hear. Right. I completely forgot about the mistletoe. Enji pulls me close and dip me. He kiss me deeply. I hear cheering as my hands were rested on his large muscular arms. The first time he's done that was in Disney World. He pulls away and looks into my eyes deeply.

"I love you." He says. He stands me straight. My knees buckle and Enji catches me. If he keeps this up, I just might fall in love.

"Are you okay?" I nod, not trusting my voice. He lets me go and I walk into the kitchen. I completely forget why I was going in there. Maybe it was more alcohol? I'm not sure.

"You know if you keep that up, I might fall in love with you." I slur.

"You're drunk. You don't mean that. I'm drunk too but I still know you don't mean it."

"Just get rid of her." I loudly say. Shit.

"I sound like a bitch."

"No no. I'll get rid of her. Because I'm in love with you."

"You're not. You're enticed by her pheromones and whatever fuckin love spell that ice bitch uses."

"She doesn't have a spell on me."

"Really? Because when our son, our first born was hospitalized...she pulled up and weaseled her way into your arms. Then you started acting different saying I'm being mean while she was concerned. She don't give a fuck about your kids Enji. It's one thing clear very clear; she wants to be married. She wants to be Mrs. Todoroki."

"She's never going to be my wife."

"You almost married her."

"I know. And it would've been a divorce. And I don't like divorces." Enji grabs my hand, kissing my ring.

"I'm marrying you." He kiss my forehead. I nod. I walk out of the kitchen. I walk back to the party.

"Everything alright?" Amenadiel asks me. I nod.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Is he starting shit again? I'll go shut him up."

"Wait!" I pull my brother back.

"Stop stop! He didn't do anything wrong."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You're not defending him are you?"

"God no." Amenadiel looks down at me. He reads my face. His face soften.

"I just want the best for you. You're my baby sister. You're my only sister." He kiss my forehead.

"I know."

"Let me know if he talks out of his neck and I'll deck his ass." I laugh.

"It's a party. Have fun!"

"I am having fun." I look over to see my kids with their partners. Except Shoto. He hasn't found a girlfriend yet. I walk up to him. He had wine in his hand. I snatch it from him.

"I'm cutting you off."

"Why? I'm responsible." I size him up. It's still weird. He's still my baby boy. I don't really see him drink around me. He didn't reach for the alcohol so I guess he's not totally fucked up. I give it back to him. I kiss his cheek. He might actually be the most sober one here. Well him and my mother. She doesn't like to drink too much. He probably gets it from her.

"Get up!" Rumi comes over to me. She grabs me and yanks me up. We start dancing. We laugh as we dance. I hear a feint knock on the door. I wasn't sure if I was hearing things.

"Hold on Rumi I think I heard a knock." I say in her ear.

"Who else is supposed to be coming?"

"Nobody!" I walk off, down the foyer. I hear the knock get louder. I open the door. Prescott's on her knees at my door. I can see bruises on her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun, dun, duuuuuuun🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 0 31
☆ Y/n Kayama, adopted daughter of midnight, is a loud and energetic child. Shoto Todoroki is unfortunately the complete opposite, being son to Endeav...
979K 30.8K 57
Princess (Y/N) (L/N) is the daughter of the (L/N) kingdom and is considered to be 'outgoing and weird', but that never really bothered her. (Y/N) lik...
1.1M 39.3K 58
Shoto Todoroki is Endeavors' youngest son and his 'masterpiece' compared to his older siblings. However at the age of seven another child was born to...
769K 22.1K 41
An unfortunate accident caused Izuku Todoroki to separate from his family. After his disappearance, the family only grew colder. Shoto lost his twin...