HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
The Very Second
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

A Caring Liar

9.6K 543 184
By Taevya369

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

His lips delicately touched her nose pin and tenderly brushed over her soft skin which made Seraphina to hide her face more into his neck because he was disturbing her precious sleep.

A small grin crept on his face by watching her snuggling her face into his neck like a little tired kitten. He grabbed his shirt and carefully made her wear it and then again laid her down on the bed.

Seraphina was still not in her senses. He started buttoning the shirt and after getting done with it, his gaze wandered all over her body. He wondered ,how could someone look so adorable yet tempting at the same time? Indeed she was unique and special but the thing he didn't understand at that time was that it was just his gaze which was making her look ethereal to him.

After covering her with his shirt, he was about to pull the duvet over her but stopped when his eyes fell on her exposed knees . They were badly brushed which made him to fist his palms. His body ached to peel those men's skin brutally, who had hurted her . He was still not satisfied after killing them with his own hands. He wanted to give them a more brutal and painful death for even thinking about falling their eyes on her. That much possessive he had turned for her.

He opened his bed's drawer and took out an antiseptic ointment. He uncapped it and put a little amount of ointment in his index finger and started applying it on her wounds.

Seraphina badly hissed, even in her sleep which made him stop and then looked at her face which had twisted in pain. He gritted his teeth by watching her in pain because her pain was pushing his limits.

He turned his finger movements more gentle on her brushes but she continued to hiss and then finally shrugged her legs away from his hand and slowly opened her eyes.

And the first thing she noticed after unlatching her lashes was that dark black ceiling above her. She blinked her eyes in order to clear her blurry vision and then looked at her unfamiliar surroundings which made her startled, until her azure eyes met with those grey eyes once again.

Her breathing hitched . Her eyes widened by watching him sitting beside her. Seraphina immediately got up and sat on the bed. She hurriedly distanced herself from him and pulled the duvet in order to cover herself from him but only if she knew his gaze had already devoured every inch of her skin.

He said and did nothing but just stared at her with a cold blank face which terrified her more. Seraphina pulled the duvet more on her body whereas her eyes started watering in fear.

"W... why did y.. you kidnap me, s.. sir? " She stuttered in her shivering voice.

His gaze turned stunned at her words. He gave her a disbelieving look and answered

"Because I was dying to get arrested , " Sarcasm laced in each and every word of his but she was too afraid to understand it.

She got more away from him and tightened her hold on the duvet.

"Wh.. Where is N... Nate? Wh...where I am and wh..why are you here?" She attacked him with her questions.

But this time he didn't answer which made tears automatically start falling from her eyes.

"P.. Please l.. let me g.. go. D.. Don't h.. hurt me please, "

Her choice of words enraged him badly that she was thinking he was going to hurt her. His expression turned scary which made her silent cries turn into soft sobs.

He grabbed his phone from the table and dialled a number . Seraphina was staring at him ,terrified until he snapped his cold eyes on her again and then put his phone on speaker.

"Hello! Is Seraphina alright? "

Her eyes widened hearing her brother's voice from the other side of the phone.

"She is fine and awake and I guess, want to talk to you, Mr Miller, " He replied in his husky voice while peering into her watery blue eyes.

He threw his phone towards her direction and then stood on his feet, making her gulp . Seraphina took the phone with her shivering hands and said.

"Nate, "

"Sephi, you're alright, my angel? Why did you leave your school? I was so worried about you, Seraphina? " Nathan's voice started breaking which filled her eyes with more tears. She knew her brother was about to cry and just because of her naivety ,which ached her heart in pain

"I... am sorry, Nate. I am so sorry, " She whimpered.

"Please don't cry, Sephi. Please, my angel, "

"Where are you N.. Nate? I want to g.. go home, " She stated while taking a glance at him who was wordlessly staring at her.

"Seraphina, listen to me carefully, angel . You're with my boss Mr Grayson at his home, ,"

Seraphina's eyes widened when she got to know he was Mr Grayson . She looked at his grey eyes, shocked which made a sly smirk crept on his face.

He crossed his arms against his naked chest and heard Nathan narrating to her the entire story of how and why she was there, which bewildered her.

"So, I have to come back to my workplace because the roads are still blocked here so I won't be able to reach there right now but don't worry, Mr Grayson is a very good human , "

His lips stretched into a devious grin hearing Nathan. Only if he knew how good he was and how pure his intentions were for his little sister.

"Sephi, I will try to reach there as soon as the roads will become clear but till then take care of yourself and don't do anything which would hurt you, angel , "

Seraphina exhaled a heavy breath in order to control her breakdown because she knew if Nathan heard her crying then he would not even care about the situation and would try to reach her, even in that weather which could be harmful for him.

So she gave him an assuring reply.

"I promise, I won't but please take care of yourself and don't go out till the roads become clear, "

Arzal became a little startled, hearing and watching her behaving so maturely for her brother . She was stunning him with each passing second.

"Ok, bye. " Seraphina hung up the phone call and pushed his phone towards his direction and trailed her eyes at him.

He became a little untidy when he saw her eyes which were looking terrified a little while ago but now they were looking angry.

"Why did you lie to me? " Seraphina questioned him bravely, making him a bit shocked.

"You are Nate's head boss, so why didn't you tell me about it that day? "

Arzal gave her an astonished look because he thought she would be afraid after knowing who he was but no, that little azure eyes enchantress was angry that he lied to her.

An amused smirk started playing on his face at her question. He put his one knee on the bed and Seraphina turned into ice when he leaned his body closer to her while clutching the headboard behind her, caging her entirely.

His silver gaze collided with her blue eyes as they both breathed into each other's air.

"Because I am Arzal Darius Grayson and I am not answerable to anyone for anything , not to even you, Seraphina Aries Miller, "

Her breathing accelerated. Nervousness rushed through her veins hearing him taking her name in his dangerously lower voice while his cavernous eyes devoured her face thoroughly.

"And now you tell me , why did you leave your school when your brother had clearly warned you not to? " His already lowered voice fell more octaves down which made her petrified because now the amusement had gone from his eyes and only that wrathful darkness was playing in them.

"I hate repeating myself, Sera , "

That name sent shivers down her spine. A sense of submission washed over her , hearing his dominatingly threatening words and voice.

She lowered her eyes and softly uttered.

"I... I was trying to save that p.. puppy, "

His brows furrowed in disbelief

"Puppy? " He questioned her to which she slowly nodded her head.

"Yes, it was shivering in the rain, so I decided to save it but it ran away when I tried to catch it and I.. I followed it, "

A voracious havoc emerged inside him hearing her answer. Her reply had pushed him to those limits where he could have killed her if she was someone else.

He clutched that headboard aggressively and lowered his head more to her face.

"Do you even have an fucking idea what your naivety could have cost you today, Sera ? "

Seraphina didn't dare to take her eyes up. His warm breathing fanned over her face as he groaned those words in his deep voice

"Do you know what could have happened to you if I would have not reached there on time? " He spat his words while glaring at her downcast eyes.

"Those fucking bastards could have... . " He stopped when he saw tears rolling down from her pink cheeks whereas her body started quivering.

And he noticed, he went too harsh on her but at that moment, he was burning in rage because even the mere thought of what if those men would have succeeded in their venomous intentions had evoked a fear inside him. A fear which he had never felt for anyone or anything until now.

He fisted his palms abruptly and then got up from the bed and straight dashed out of the room because even he himself wasn't capable of controlling his anger at that time but he didn't want to scare her more than she already was and he definitely was not in the rational state of mind to deal with her.

Seraphina saw him storming out of the room which made her tear up more badly and she herself didn't know why. She cried her heart out while hugging herself tightly.

She continued to cry while burying her head in her knees and for how long , she didn't even notice until she felt that presence again.

She knew it was him because she had already gotten familiar with his terrifying aura . She didn't take her head up to look at him and hugged her knees more firmly.

"Eat it, "

She heard him saying in his cold tone and then her nostrils got filled with that delicious smell of soup. She slightly tossed her head and her tummy started groaning in hunger by watching that full bowl of hot vegetable soup but she didn't give up to his strategy of making her calm.

Seraphina again buried her face into her knees and completely ignored the soup and its maker . His rage had calmed by watching her cute childish behaviour of ignoring the soup after glancing at it desirably.

"Eat it , Sera. "

"I am not hungry, " She lied , knowing her tummy was groaning in hunger.

He sighed at her answer and then sat on the bed beside her. Without any further warning, he cupped her head and made her look upward.

And his chest felt a stinging sensation when he saw her face and nose had turned red with her tears, which she was still falling from those beautiful eyes of hers.

He trailed his hands down to palm her face and Seraphina would have flinched badly if it was someone else because she wasn't habitual getting touched by anyone because only her brother's touch had always made her feel safe and comfortable but right at that moment, that grey eyes rude owner's touch wasn't making her uncomfortable or uneasy because his touch was warm and making her feel secured. Maybe because he had saved her that day from getting the biggest pain of her life. He had become her protector .

Silent tears were rolling down from her eyes which made him amiably wipe them with his thumbs . Butterflies started dancing inside her tummy, feeling his touch and watching him staring at her so warmly but Seraphina detached herself away from his hold and tossed her head away from him because Seraphina felt too hurt when someone scolded her and he just didn't scold her but scare her too.

"I am sorry, "

Hearing those words, Seraphina lifted her face up from her knees whereas for him, he never knew that her tears were capable of making him lower his walls so much for her, that he would apologise to her because apologising was something out of his dictionary.

"I am sorry for scolding you but you know you have done a very bad thing by defying your brother, Sera , "

Guilt washed over at his gentle words.

"So would you ever do it again? "

Seraphina slowly averted her eyes at him at his question and then shrugged her head.

"I.. I am sorry. I won't , "

Dealing with her was like dealing with a little child, he had completely understood that thing by now, and surprisingly her behaviour didn't frustrate him , instead pulled him more close to her .

"Good , so now would you eat the soup because it's getting cold ? "

A soft smile crept on her face hearing him. Now she was happy and he just gazed at her beautiful smile. Seraphina took the bowl from him and was about to eat it but he stopped her by holding her wrist.

"It's hot, be careful, Sera, "

He was the first person after her brother who had started understanding and caring about her so much, especially in such a lesser time. Every single moment which was happening between them was new and strange for both of them.

For Seraphina, nobody had ever shown so much care to her except her brother and for Arzal, he never knew he was capable of caring for someone so much.

She nodded with a smile and then ate the soup after cooling it down. He took the bowl from her after she got done with eating.

"Okay, now sleep. I am staying in the room next to this one. You can come there if you need my help with anything, okay? "

Seraphina gave him a nod with a beam and then tried to pull the duvet again, so that she could sleep but her smile fell from her face when she finally noticed something.

He was about to leave when his eyes caught her roaming her gaze everywhere inside that room and finally stopped at her uniform which was laying on the ground.

Her eyes turned widened, like they were about to come out of her sockets. Bingo, took her long enough to notice it, he thought.

Her tears again made their way in her eyes as she travelled towards him again.

"W.. Who changed my clothes? "

He wanted to roll his eyes at her virtuousness but he didn't because he didn't want to be her villian, at least not yet.

"There's no present inside this house except you and me, so I think you can guess now who has done it, " He curtly answered.

Seraphina teared up like a child because that could be hurtful for any person. She started crying loudly again, making him sighed.

He placed the empty bowl on the table and sat beside her. He again cupped her face. Her face had reddened again like a doll. How adorable and cute ? He believed.

"My maid has changed your clothes, " He knew he would never be forgiven for lying to that innocent soul but he was also familiar with the fact that he was far away from being ethical and good.

Seraphina gazed at him through her wet lashes.

"Th.. Then where is s.. she? "

He had never answered this many questions even in his exams the way he was answering that little human.

"Probably in her house, taking care of her husband, family and children, " Yeah...his imaginary maid , he thought.

"She left before you woke up because the weather was turning very bad, that's why, " He was damn proud of his lying skill but yet it didn't seem satisfying lying to her but he had to ,because she would run away from his house if she find out that he was the one who had changed her clothes.

Seraphina believed him because he was an excellent liar or maybe she was too untainted to catch his lie.

"Okay, " She slowly whispered, making him mentally sighed.

He wiped her face again and laid her down on the bed. He tugged the duvet over her and patted her head.

"Now sleep, Sera. Don't think too much. It will hurt your head, "

She nodded and then wished him

"Goodnight, sir, " He loved it when she called him that.

By wagging his head in a gentle nod, he dimmed the lights and then left the room and closed the door behind him.

Seraphina tossed herself here and there until her sleep again took over her .

After a couple of hours, Seraphina was peacefully sleeping but suddenly that painful incident where those 2 men were about to taint her soul started haunting her as her nightmare. Their voices, laughs, touches, words, everything started echoing in her mind which made her shoot open her eyes.

She immediately got up and checked her surroundings to make sure she was safe. She was breathing heavily. Her body was sweating badly. She was feeling hot. Her head started aching terribly.

She cupped her head and noticed her fever had turned worse. Her head was hurting so badly that tears started leaking from eyes on their own.

"Mamma, " She took her mother's name to calm herself down but it wasn't helping her.

Her headache worsened, so she got on her feet and took her tiny trembling steps out of that room in search of those icy grey eyes because the night was still about to turn more dark.

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Hope you all are doing fine and are enjoying the story. I know the story is going on a cute note but 🙂 *hehehehe* this cuteness will cost so many things in future 🌚.

And my exams are going to start from next week, so I might won't be able to update regularly.

Till then

Love you, Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 610 26
She cleared her throat to gain his attention. "Do you like this position so much that you don't want to leave my bed or do you want me on the top of...
30.5K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
550K 20K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
2.3M 65.4K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...