East or West

Oleh open-minded-geek

Honestly this whole book is just a mess. Idk what I was thinking and writing 💀. REBOOT COMING SOON!! **Sexua... Lebih Banyak

H&M boo
Fortnite, fortnite and more fortnite
One wish
I know who I want
A misunderstanding
Please, princess
Keep my father's name out of your mouth
Wow, Mama
I hate you
Are you going to fix it?
Brain dead
The mood is brightened
A hopeful promise
Geo's POV
Princess of the South
A love kiss
Please don't turn around
Sully & Geo's POV
Simp
I apologized
Shatter her heart
Tired of being bored
Acceptance
Spin around the block
Geo's POV
Best friends dating best friends?
Confessions and surpises
A wound with no pain
A poisoned blade
Sleepover at Sully's
A phone call from Jaylin
My heart hurts
Thug that shit out
Fuck around and find out
I'll be fine
1 MONTH TIME JUMP: Street pizza and Lock
Crossover
Bitch
New York

Backflips for gifts

806 4 3
Oleh open-minded-geek

It's the next day, Thursday, and I'm streaming.

"Hey, guys. What're we playing today?" I ask.

Majority of the comments read, "resident evil,". I remember they said something about this game before. "That scary game? I swear all of you are trying to kill me. Alright," I stand up out of my chair and take the green screen down from behind me.

Comments: 

"room tour!!!!!" 

"your room is so CIOL" 

"rttt" 

"Oh. You guys think so? Thank you." I cut my lamp out so that the only light I have is from my screen. I search to find the game and then wait for it to download. I start spinning around in my chair when a comment appears, 

"I knew you looked familiar." 

"Huh? Who is that?" I question aloud. 

"Your H&M boo," 

That's Geo. Oh, my god. I look a mess right now. The guy that I low-key like. Is seeing me. In sweatpants. Right now. I'm going to die.

"Oh, hey." I smile.

A notification pops up that the game is done downloading, "oh," I click on it fast.

As soon as the screen loads, an eyeball appears, and I screech.

I clear my throat, "I was just being dramatic. On with it," I click through. 

Comments:

"mmmmhm"

"and we're just supposed to believe that?"

"LMFAO I'M CRYINGGGG"

"I bet you 50 bucks you won't make it through the whole game" 

"You guys are such haters. And I might take you up on that fifty." 

A gift pops up. Damn, my fans are assholes. 

Whenever someone sends me a gift, I have to stop whatever I'm doing and then do a backflip. I don't know why or how it started, (I do and it's because I wanted money), but it stuck. 

I stand up and push my chair off to the side, "my iron is low guys so if I fall and bust my a- butt, I blame whoever sent that gift." I point to the camera. I ball up a little first so I can ready myself and then I go backward. I stumble a little bit but I did it. 

"Damn." I sigh.

"I didn't know you could move like that," 

Geo's comment says. 

"We just met, boo. There's a lot you don't know about me. Okay, let's get started with this bull-shinanigy." 

Five minutes into the game: "Ah, sugar! Switch to Moira! Switch, switch, switch!"

Comments: 

"CLICK S!"

Ten minutes after five: "No! Move, bro, damn! Help me Claire, help!"

Comments: 

"LMFAOO YOU HAVE TO SWITCH TO CLAIRE TO DO THAT!" 

Ten minutes after ten: "Oh, my freaking gosh, bro! Switch! All of these damn garden tools are trying to get me!"

Comments: 

"BRUH NOT THE GARDEN TOOLS GTFOO" 

I finally finished the chapter after four hours. "I'm never playing that shiznit again. Do you hear my voice? It's gone." I hyperventilate. 

"You did good; it was fun to watch the real you. Can't wait to show you the real me on saturday,"

Geo comments.

Comments: 

"Who is that guy, Kia? is he your boyfriend😏?" 

"he better not be. she's mine," 

"she does not want you. go on somewhere," 

I laugh at their silliness, "you guys are funny. And no, he's not my boyfriend. Just a guy I met earlier today that I'm going to hang out with." I answer. 

comments: 

"is he cute?" 

"Eh... he's mid." I say playfully. 

"I may be mid, but you're a solidified 10, princess."

Geo says. 

"Get out," I laugh. That gave me butterflies.

"Yeah, get out. she's mine!" 

a comments says. 

These comments are too funny. "Okay, buddies. I'm going to end this stream here. I'll catch you all tomorrow because I can't stream Saturday," I was about to click the end button when I got another gift. "You guys are so mean." 

I give them what they want though. 

"Okay, we'll leave you alone now. Bye, Kia!" 

"byeeee"

"Bye, guys," I smile and click end. I love my fans so much. 

My door bursts open, "you're such a punk! I heard you screaming," Kai laughs. I give him the middle finger. I blocked him from my streams because he would always start stuff with my fans for no reason. Kai's the biggest asshole I've ever met.

He walks over with a falling smile. 

"You would've been able to see it too if you weren't such an asshole."

"Yeah, yeah; whatever. I'm going out so your little ass better not go anywhere. Ma is going to be in her room."

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I have work to do." he short stops.

"What kind of work? Are you killing?"

"If I have to."

I kiss my teeth in annoyance, "I'm so sick of this shit." I mutter.

"I know, Kia, but you have to understand why Ma and I are doing this. Dad can't run this business anymore, so we're taking ov-"

"Daddy was trying to turn his life around before he got locked up, and you know it. So don't say that you're doing this for him. He wouldn't have wanted this for us, Kai." I interrupt.

"I know, shorty. But we need this title. If we claim the title of the most feared family of Jubilee, we'll be fine. Just bare with me for a little while longer. We're on our way to becoming a mafia; we need this."

"We don't. There're so many other ways you and Ma could go about this, but you chose to grow the worst business known to man kind." I point out. He's not justifying this, I don't care.

"You know there aren't many businesses out there made for people like us, Kia. Black people. This is the only way-"

"No, it's not! I make over forty-thousand dollars a month streaming myself playing fucking video games, Kai! Over forty-thousand dollars! You make damn near fifty-thousand a month doing illegal shit! There are other ways out of this cycle, Kai. You just don't want to find them." I state.

I'm tired of him telling me that this is the only way. It's not.

"I know. How about this; once Dad gets out of prison, we can all come up with another family business that has absolutely nothing to do with this. But for now, let me continue growing this empire. Just for a while longer."

Daddy doesn't get out for another ten years. Kai doesn't know I know and I'd like to keep it that way. "Fine."

I doubt he'll ever tell me the truth, but I know so it doesn't matter that much. Either way, I hate this business. I don't like violence at all, and my whole family is built off of it. Pathetic.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
694 48 43
WARNING: THIS WAS WRITTEN ALMOST A YEAR AGO, AND THERES A BUNCH OF CRINGE PARTS IN HERE. ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: September 29th, 2022 THERE IS NO SMUT...
10.6K 593 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...
116K 5.8K 51
ATTENTION!!! THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY 18+ . . . . Do not read if you can't stand sexual assault and brutality!!❌ BEWARE!!!!