Ever After High: A Wonderful...

By Morning_Blankets

Y/N Ozymandias, son of the Wizard of Oz, and his friends at Ever After High return for more Royal Vs. Rebel s... More

The Neutral's Return
Ever Academy
An Evil Alliance
The Tale of Two Brothers
The Boulevard
Alice
The Way Home
Spring Unsprung Begins
A Bit Of Chaos
A/N
A/N
Tasty Wonder
Cook Off
Topsy-Turvy Trouble
Save The Wonder!
On A Train With A Hare
The Jabberwock 2: Electric Boogaloo
Card Tricks
Jester's Wild
Shuffle The Deck
A Royal Flush
An Interview With A Princess
A Boys Camping Trip
Another (After)Life
The Fellowship of The Waterfall
A Big Family Secret
Shatter The Mirror
Here There Be Dragons
The Ones We Knew
Dragon Games
Into The Woods
Destiny Calls
Battle For Ever After High
Life Goes On

Back Home

1.5K 43 29
By Morning_Blankets

You hummed to yourself as you walked towards your room. You were beyond happy that you were finally back at Ever After High once again. And after coming back from Wonderland, saving the day, giving everyone their destinies, and getting a girlfriend, you were ready for some sleep.

You opened the door to your room and stepped inside, wide smile on your face. It was already dark out and Milton Grimm had allowed the students a later curfew so that they could spellebrate the freeing of Wonderland.

Still crazy that you were finally back.

Y/N: I've missed you, my bed....

You stared at the nearly empty room in confusion. You felt your left eye twitched slightly.

Y/N: Where's my furniture?

You groaned as your stretched your neck to try and ease your pain. Sleeping on the floor was not pleased in the slightest. Turns out, no one told Milton that you were still alive.

Still, you should be getting to bed back by the end of the day.

You rubbed the sore part and found yourself walking across the courtyard to try and find Ruby. You wanted to know how the whole talking to her mum thing was going.

However, it seemed like you would be dealing with something else first.

You found Cerise happily humming to herself as she walked along the path. She seemed to be in a good mood. You decided to see what was going on.

Y/N: Hey, Cerise. You seem happy today.

Cerise looked up from the flower and smiled even wider.

Cerise: Morning, Y/N. How are you feeling now that you're back at Ever After High?

You shrugged.

Y/N: Same old soup, just reheated.

You gestured to the flower.

Y/N: So, what's got your spirits up? Something hexciting happening today?

Cerise nodded. She then leaned forward to make sure no one heard her.

Cerise: Me and my parents are going to be having a picnic in the Enchanted Forest.

You smiled. Though Mr. Badwolf was now your teacher and the two of you got together well now, you had only met her mother once when you helped Cerise win the Hood V. Wolf race.

Y/N: Wicked. But, what if someone sees you? Won't that "blow down" your whole cover?

Just at that moment, Mr. Badwolf stepped out of the school looking as grumpy as ever. Hunter smiled awkwardly as he crossed his path. In response, Mr. Badwolf turned into his wolf form and growled at the boy.

Badwolf: Out of my way.

Hunter stumbled to the side and Mr. Badwolf continued his walk. As he passed by you and Cerise, he gave a knowing wink. He then continued his way into Bookend.

Hunter walked over to you and Cerise and frowned.

Hunter: I know he's a professor, but that isn't right. He thinks he's so big and bad.

Cerise: It's alright, Hunter.

Hunter, however, did not know that Badwolf was Cerise's father.

Hunter: As a Huntsman, I am sworn to protect helpless damsels!

You and Cerise looked around to find these helpless damsels, before Cerise realized he was referring to her. He would be the Huntsman in her story, after all.

Cerise, annoyed, punched Hunter in the gut and walked off as to not ruin her happy mood. Hunter turned to you, holding his stomach.

Hunter: Was she offended by "damsels" or "helpless"?

You placed a hand on his back.

Y/N: I think she was offended by your presence, mate.
------------
Ruby: And that was when Y/N and me joined the Jolly Roger's crew. It was so cool being a pirate!

Glynda: Was it, now?

Ruby walked through the dorms as she spoke to her mother for the first time in years. It was weird, but she didn't mind that she was just a voice.

Glynda: So, when you were a pirate, did you....do pirate things?

Ruby: Like sword fights and plundering? Of course not.

Glynda: Oh. Well, that's good to hea...

Ruby: Just did the sword fighting. I'm pretty nifty with a rapier.

Glynda: Oh dear.

Ruby reached the common room where she found a girl she had never seen before. She actually looked to be her age.

Just then, it hit her. She has seen this girl before. She had a class with her. What was her name again?

Glynda: A friend of yours?

Ruby: No. I'm having trouble remembering who she is.

Glynda: Well, perhaps you can talk to her.

Ruby shrugged. She walked over to the lounging area and got the girl's attention. She lowered her Beastly Weekly magazine and looked up at her.

???: Oh. Hey, Ruby. How's it going?

Ruby suddenly felt very embarrassed. She knew who she was, but Ruby had no idea what her name is.

Ruby: Uh, w-well. And you?

???: Same. I was just catching up on my beast news. Did you know that circuses abuse their animals in order to force them to do tricks?

Ruby: I did not. I...I like the circus.

The girl suddenly stood up.

???: As the daughter of the Beast, I cannot stand for this injustice. If my mother learned to love a beast, then so can the circus!

Glynda: Oh, she must be the daughter of the Beauty and the Beast.

Ruby snapped her fingers.

Ruby: Rosabella!

Rosabella: Uh, yes?

Ruby realized she had spoken aloud. She cleared her throat and turned back to the girl with a smile.

Ruby: I, uh, just....wanted to let you know that I am 100% on your side!

Rosabella seemed surpised by this.

Rosabella: Really? Well, in that case, you wanna help?

Ruby stood there awkwardly before nodding.

Ruby: Sure. Why not?
--------------
Y/N: To the left.

Hunter: My left or your left?

Y/N: Uh, mine.

You and Hunter carried dresser through the door of your room and towards the wall. Your furniture was gone, having been sold by Milton, but Giles had taken the money out of school funds so you could by some new stuff. You didn't know if Mikton knew about this, but you also didn't really care.

You and Hunter set down the dresser and took a step back to look at the room.

Your bed, which had green sheets, was pressed up against the left top corner of your room by the window. Across the room, where there would usually be another bed, you had a dresser and an armor stand so that you didn't have to pack away your Knave armor. The Vorpal Blade was hung up on the wall next to the armor and in the other side was a dresser for your clothes. You also has a homemade Ozzian flag that Ashlynn was kind enough to make for you.

Hunter: It looks good. Though, it also seems kinda...empty.

You shrugged.

Y/N: I didn't have much to begin with. Though I will need to buy more clothes seeing as Oswalt either took them all or Milton sold them.

Hunter: Good thing Giles likes you. You need help looking for stuff?

You thought back on the last time you went shopping. You shivered at the thought of being dragged around by a dozen people again. Though, if it's just Hunter, it shouldn't be too bad. Maybe even Lizzie would like to go. You wondered what she was up to.
-------------
Lizzie: Nineteen, okay, Maddie? Nineteen!

Kitty: Nineteen?

Lizzie: Nineteen.

Faybelle: Will you please stop saying Nineteen?

Maddie: I didn't say Nineteen.

Lizzie: That's exactly the problem!
----------
Y/N: You know what? Yeah. Sure. Having a guy to help me get some new threads would be helpful.

Hunter nodded in agreement and you both headed out to get started.
---------
You and Hunter walked around the shops. You rubbed your chin, realizing that you and Hunter haven't really had much time with just the two of you. The other Hunter in the other world seemed to be the same, but you couldn't be so sure.

Y/N: So, uh, how are things with Ashlynn? You guys still going strong?

Hunter: Oh, yeah. Absolutely.

You nodded.

Y/N: That's good to hear. You two have always been such a good couple.

Hunter made a face.

Hunter: It's not always peaches and flowers. I mean, yeah. We're happy. At least I am. I can't really speak for her. I think she is. But, with our stories, it's kinda hard.

Y/N: Well, yeah, but you guys don't need to follow the script anymore. I mean, we're all in charge of our destinies now.

Hunter: Yeah, I know. But, just because we're able to doesn't mean we don't have our problems still. I mean, I still haven't even met her mom and I have no idea how I'm gonna introduce her to my folks.

Right. You figured that there would be people who would still be upset about everyone going off script. You didn't know Hunter's parents, but you had heard that they were pretty old fashioned.

Hunter: I guess you're kinda lucky in a weird way.

Y/N: How so?

Hunter: Well, you don't have to worry about introducing your girlfriend to your parents. You are 100% absolutely free to do whatever you want.

You realized he was right. You would never have to....you would never be able to introduce Lizzie to your mum and dad. The thought actually began to bum you out a bit.

Hunter noticed this and sighed.

Hunter: Crap. I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean I like that. I know you miss your family.

Y/N: It's okay. Let's just...

You stopped walking and Hunter did the same. You both stared at the place in the center of town where you saw a shop. It was a clothing store.

Y/N: Looks like we found the place.

Hunter: Yeah. Let's go.

Moments later, you and Hunter looked through the clothing options at the shop to try and find something you'd like. You weren't having much luck, but it just felt nice to be able to do something normal for the first time in a long time.

As you looked around, you heard your new phone go off. You pulled it out to see that Cerise was calling. You smiled and answered it.

Y/N: Hello?

Cerise: Hey! I have a question for you.

You looked back to Hunter to see that he was distracted by some display.

Y/N: Uh, okay. What's up?

Cerise: Well, my parents wanted to know if you wanted to join us for that picnic. They never really got to thank you for helping with that whole Hoods and Wolves thing.

You were a bit surpised, but you figured you didn't have any plans later. You had no idea where Ruby was and Lizzie was going to visit her mother later.

Y/N: Sure. Why not?

Cerise: Cool! I'll hext you the info.

You said your goodbye and hung up.

Hunter: Hey, Y/N.

You turned around to see Hunter holding up a jacket. You looked at it and found yourself smiling. You took it and really looked at it.

It was a black leather jacket with green leather sleeves. There was also a green four leaf clover on the back. It also had a green hood.

Y/N: Huh. Not bad.

You pulled it on to feel if you'd like it. It was actually quite comfortable.
---------------
You still had some time before having to meet with Cerise and her family, so you decided to make a quick stop to Baba Yaga's hut to speak with her regrading...everything.

The Reader's world is real. You were there. But Susan also told you about a land from before Ever After. You wanted to know more about this Narnia place. A whole land that just didn't exist anymore? It seemed worth looking into.

You reached her hut, with was crouched down on an open balcony attached to the school, and smiled at the sight of the Hatchling that rested by it's mother. It lifted up at the sight of you, seemingly remembering you from LA time.

Y/N: Hey, girl. You doing good?

You slapped the side of the house, which would be like a pat to a normal animal, which seemed to make it happy. It shook, sending some twigs and leaves off of it's roof, before hopping over there balcony and running off into the forest.

You reached the front door and knocked.

Baba Yaga: Come in!

The door opened on it's own and you headed inside. You found the old woman at her large pot throwing in various ingredients. You had no idea what she was brewing even with your knowledge of potions.

Baba Yaga: Ah! Ozmandias! It's good to see you're back and well. And, uh, sorry about Milton selling your things.

You just sighed.

Y/N: It's fine. I just got a bunch of stuff with the money Gildes gave me.

You walked over to the pot which had turned purple and was now smoking. Baba Yaga took two cups and dipped them into the brew before offering you one.

Baba Yaga: Have a drink. Make yourself at home.

You took the cup but didn't drink from it. You saw what she put in there.

You followed the professor to a sitting area where you took a seat on a rather comfortable chair.

Baba Yaga: So, what brings you here? I figured you would be visiting your friends.

Y/N: Uh, yeah. But, I had some stuff I wanted to talk to you about. Regarding the time I was...away.

Baba Yaga seemed interested.

Y/N: You see, when Oswalt took back his body and sent me away, I was sent to another world. A place that Alice referred to as the Reader's World.

Baba Yaga: Alice? As in...

Y/N: Alistair's mum.

Baba Yaga nodded in understanding.

Baba Yaga: I see. The world you were sent to was indeed another world. Much like how Wonderland, Neverland, and Oz are separated from Ever After, the Reader's World has it's own lands.

Y/N: Right. I guess I only went to the one. What are the others?

Baba Yaga opened her mouth, but shut it. She then reached her hand out and something flew across the room and into her hand. She then showed it to you.

It was a map.

You leaned closer.

Y/N: "Monster Mapalogue"? What is this?

Baba Yaga pointed to the folding line in the center.

Baba Yaga: This here is the border that separates our two worlds.

She then pointed to the small area up top on the right side.

Baba Yaga: This is most likely where Oswalt sent you.

You nodded towards one of the bigger lands on the right side.

Y/N: And what's that? "Monster High"?

Baba Yaga: Don't worry about that one.

You then looked at the empty land beside Ever After and Wonderland. The one with that face on it. That would be where Oz would be. And the land on the other side would be Neverland. It crossed over the border.

Baba Yaga: Of course, there are ways to cross between these two worlds. Gateways, if you will.

Y/N: Like the Looking Glass that I used to get to Wonderland.

Baba Yaga: Yes! And the Rabbit Hole that Alice fell through.

Y/N: Right. Okay. I think I'm following.

Baba Yaga: Good.

She then threw the map aside.

Baba Yaga: Is there anything else?

You nodded.

Y/N: Yes, actually. Uh, while I was there I spoke to a woman to told me about a land that I had never heard of. She said that it was her story.

Baba Yaga: Oh? And what would that be?

Y/N: Narnia.

Baba Yaga suddenly froze, dropping her cup onto the floor in shock. You quickly became worried that she may be having a heart attack or a stroke or something, but she lifted her head to stare at you.

Baba Yaga: What was her name?

You were confused.

Y/N: W-What?

Baba Yaga: The woman you spoke to. What was her name?

You sat there for a second. Why did that even matter?

Y/N: Uh, Susan. Susan Pecsnsie, if I remember correctly.

Baba Yaga suddenly looked....you couldn't pin point what she was feeling. She placed a hand over her chest and looked off in disbelief. You could actually see tears forming in her eyes.

Y/N: Ma'am?

Baba Yaga: She's still alive. Queen Susan The Gentle.

Queen Susan the Gentle? What kind of title was that?

Y/N: You know her?

Baba Yaga quickly looked to the door to make sure that it was still closed. She then turned back to you.

Baba Yaga: Have you told anyone else about this?

You shook your head.

Baba Yaga: Good.

Y/N: Why is that good?

Baba Yaga: Because Narnia is taboo. You cannot let Milton know that you know about it.

You shook your head.

Y/N: Why not? What's so wrong about Narnia?

Baba Yaga sat there in silence. You waited her her answer before she took a breath.

Baba Yaga: It is a long tale, my boy. A long tale of a place that was once beautiful. A land protected by a powerful entity known as Aslan and his chosen champions. Lady Susan was one of these champions.

Y/N: Well, what happened to it?

Baba Yaga: A great war destroyed most of the land. Over time, those who remained were able to rebuild. The vegetation was consumed by dragons, salamanders, and giant lizards until they grew old, died, and rotted into skeletal structures. Father Time is awoken and called the stars down from the skies into the sea.

She began to smile.

Baba Yaga: King Peter shut the doorway between the worlds to protect their home, the Reader's World, from the same fate. Their story ended, only for the true story to begin, which goes on forever, and in which every chapter is better than the one before. The end was just the beginning.

You looked down and took in all the information. Ever After, Wonderland, Oz, Neverland...they were all built on the bones of a land that once stood here.

Baba Yaga: My father was there when it happened. He told me how cold the first few decades the world was. How the sun had been put out by Father Time after it consumed the moon. Those who were left behind struggled for so long before we got to where we are now.

Y/N: But, how? From what you said, we shouldn't even be here right now.

Baba Yaga nodded in agreement.

Baba Yaga: You see, Y/N, that is why the stories were created. This is why we followed them for so long. From the very first stories to where we are now. They kept things in order. They prevented us from going off script and causing another disaster.

Y/N: Will they really help? I mean, look at where it got us.

Baba Yaga sighed.

Baba Yaga: I knew it was only a matter of time before the youth rebelled. You can only keep such a tradition going for so long. It was a good 50,000 years while it lasted.

Y/N: Yeah I.....wait are you 50,000 years old?

Baba Yaga: 56,700 to be exact.

Y/N: Wow. You are so....old.

Baba Yaga: But I am also 56,700 years wise. That is why you should listen to me when I say that you should keep this conversation between the two of us.

You figured this would be the case. You figured a lot of people would go into a panic over this.

Y/N: So, this is what Milton meant when he said we would dissappear if we didn't follow our stories?

Baba Yaga: More or less. Even he doesn't know the full extent of what happened. I only know since I have been around for so long.

Y/N: I guess that makes sense. But, Raven used the Storybook of Legends to give us our destinies to do what we wanted. Is that gonna change anything?

Baba Yaga: No. You see, the Storybook of Legends isn't what anyone thinks it is. As a matter of fact, it may be best to destory it all together.

This came as a shock to you. You didn't expect her to say such a thing.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Baba Yaga: Well, the Storybook of Legends can be dangerous in the wrong hands. It was created after Aslan abandoned this world. The Storybook of Legends first acted as a guide of sorts to keep us in track, but it quickly changed into something else entirely.

She lifted her hand and pink smoke appeared. However, it swirled around and instead began to show you a picture. It was of the Storybook of Legends.

Baba Yaga: When it was created, it was fused with Old Magic. The same that had once saved Narnia long ago. But since Aslan was gone, they had to improvise.

The image changed to show 9 figured surrounding the book. Judging by their clothing, it looked like it was way in the past. They all held items that seemed to glow in their hands.

Baba Yaga: In order to make the book what it is, 9 magical items were fused with the book to create the 9 Stones of Legend. These Stones placed these 9 families into power.

The imagine changed again to a time before your own. But, they were all familiar faces.

Apple White.

The Evil Queen.

King Charming.

Queen Beauty.

Queen Cinderella.

Queen Mermaid.

Ozma.

Peter Pan.

And the Queen of Hearts.

Y/N: What is this?

Baba Yaga: The Families who hold the Stones of Legend.

You were beyond confused.

Baba Yaga: Should someone gather the Stones and use them on the book, they can rewrite any part of history written down. By doing so, they would have complete power of destiny itself.

The smoke vanished and you were left in a state of shock.

Y/N: So, whoever has the stones....they can destory everything.

Baba Yaga nodded.

Baba Yaga: That is why it is to be locked up. And this is why the Stones are protected by the Royal Families. They must not fall into the wrong hands. The Evil Queen already tried to use her Stone to take over other stories.

Right. You knew about that one. It was why she cursed Wonderland in the first place.

Y/N: Okay. Yeah. This is a lot to take in.

Baba Yaga: I'm sorry. I know it's a lot, but I'm more curious with what you'll do with this information.

You looked up at her.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Baba Yaga: Well, I just told you information that you could use to.....end everything.

You quickly shook your head.

Y/N: No. I don't want that. If anything, I want to stop it. I mean, if Oswalt knows about this then....

Your eyes suddenly grew wide.

Y/N: Oswalt. If he knows about this then.....oh my godmother.

Baba Yaga seemed to have already have come to this conclusion.

Baba Yaga: And you plan to stop him, yes?

You nodded.

Baba Yaga: Then you will need the right tools for the job.

You looked at her confused.

Y/N: Well, I have the Vorpal Blade. Surely I can use it to stop him. Plus I have my ring and Ruby's earring.

Baba Yaga: But he has your mother's magic and his own necklace. As it stands, Y/N, you are on even ground with your brother. You need an extra edge.

You thought about it. She was right. You didn't have much. Your ring only repelled magic, but Oswalt was still powerful. And who knew what else he had up his sleeve? He did cause the whole Spring Fairest problem after all. And he didn't even use his magic.

Y/N: Well, what do you suggest, then?

Baba Yaga sighed. She seemed to be debating something in her head. Finally, she reached her hand out and a book floated towards her.

Baba Yaga: It all started with The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.

You looked at her oddly. She then handed you the book. It was little titled "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe".

Baba Yaga: Read this. And once you do, come and talk to me again.

You just stared at the old book. After a moment, you shrugged.

Y/N: Alright. I guess I'll give it a go. Thank you.

Baba Yaga nodded. Just then, your phone went off. You pulled it out to see that Cerise had sent you the time and place to meet her and her parents.

You got up and set the untouched cup of...whatever that was into the small table.

Y/N: I have to go. But I appreciate everything you told me.

Baba Yaga: I just ask that you be aware. History does have a tendency to repeat itself.

Those words, for whatever reason, shook you to the core.
-------------
You followed Cerise as you both snuck through the Enchanted Forest to make sure that no one saw you. Before long, you both emerged into a clearing where you found both Mr. Badwolf and Red Riding Hood sitting on a blanket with food. They both heard you and looked up.

Red: Cerise! Y/N!

Even Badwolf seemed happy to see you. They both got up and greeted their daughter while you hug back. You watched the family interact, a bit envious.

This was why you were surpised when Red suddenly hugged you.

Red: I was so relieved when I heard that you were back and safe. I was worried.

Y/N: O-Oh. Uh...

She let you go, and Badwolf hugged you.

Badwolf: Sorry that Milton sold your stuff, kid. If you need any help, just let us know.

He pulled away and patted your shoulder. You couldn't help but smile a bit.

Hunter: Unhand my friends, you foul beast!

You all looked over to see Hunter standing there in a heroic pose.

Badwolf: "Foul"?

Hunter hurried over and pulled you and Cerise away for your safety.

Hunter: You will not hurt this fair, but not helpless, Riding Hood or this handsome, but capable, Ozzian!

You and Cerise both sighed. Might as well play the part.

Cerise: Oh no! It's the Big Bad Wolf!

Y/N: Oh, please save us, Hunter.

Red: Oh yes. Save us.

The three of you walked to the side and waited to see what he would do. Badwolf looked to you and Cerise. You both gestured for him to play his part. He sighed.

Badwolf: Oh no! It's the Huntsman! Oh, please spare me!

He kneeled down and grabbed a sandwich from the basket.

Badwolf: I have been foiled!

He then walked off, mumbling under his breath. Hunter stood proud.

Hunter: And just like that, the day is saved.

Cersie: Yeah yeah. You can go now.

She began to push him along. However, as she did, you rubbed the back of your neck. You hurried over and grabbed Cerise.

Y/N: Hey, a moment?

You pulled her to the side and began to whisper to her.

Y/N: Hey, maybe you should tell him.

Cerise: What?! Are you crazy?!

Y/N: Probably. But, I mean, we all have control over our destinies now. And you know Hunter is a Rebel too. Maybe telling him wouldn't be such a bad idea?

Cerise was going to argue, but she stopped and thought about it. Red walked over as well and nodded to her daughter.

Hunter: Uh, everything good here?

Cerise sighed.

Cerise: Dad, you can come out.

Hunter: "Dad"?

Badwolf poked his head out into the clearing, freezing when he saw that Hunter was still there. He looked to his daughter for an answer.

Hunter: Uh, what is happening here?

Cerise sighed before she pulled her hood down, revealing her ears. Hunter's eyes grew wide at the sight as he started to put it all together in his head.

Hunter: W-W-Wait. Wait! What?! Y-Your dad.....ah hex. I said so much stuff to you.

Badwolf walked back over as Hunter tried to process everything. You walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Y/N: Hunter, mate, breathe.

Cerise: Professor Badwolf is my dad. But this is still a secret. We have to, you know, keep this on the downlow.

Hunter suddenly turned to Red.

Hunter: You married the Big Bad Wolf?

Red shrugged.

Red: I like a man with a bit of facial hair.

Badwolf placed an arm around his wife's shoulder as she leaned against his shoulder. Hunter actually, smiled.

Hunter: You.....you married the Big Bad Wolf. Huh.

You and Cerise looked at your friend confused. Hunter placed a hand on his head as he smiled.

Hunter: So...there's a chance for me and Ashlynn.

You suddenly realized what he was so relieved about. You smiled and nudged him.

Y/N: Yeah. There's a chance. A good one too.

Cerise: Absolutely.

She looked to her parents who motioned towards Hunter.

Cerise: Hey, you wanna maybe, stay? We have plenty of food.

Hunter looked to Badwolf and Red.

Hunter: Would that be okay?

Red: Of course.

Badwolf: You're always welcomed, Mr. Huntsman. As long as you keep this secret.

Hunter smiled. You lead him towards the picnic blanket where you all sat down and started to dig in. You told them a bit about what you experienced while you were gone, leaving out everything Baba Yaga had told you, while Hunter and Badwolf shared stories.

It felt a bit weird, but you found yourself actually enjoying your time here. It felt natural.

You'll start your research into Narnia tomorrow. Today, you were going to enjoy this.

Cerise: Uh, Y/N?

You looked over to your friend who was showing you all her MirrorPhone.

Reporter: In other news, Bookend finds itself overran by strays that have been freed from the local pound, which has been critizied by it's treatment of it's animals, by two unknown individuals.

The screen showed a blurry image of two girls breaking the sad looking animals. You immediately identified one of them.

Hunter: Isn't that your sister?

You sighed and dropped your head.

It was indeed Ruby.

The End Is Just The Beginning.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 20 6
Ever After High, what once was a fantastical and wondrous place has now been tainted by cruelty and deceit. What will come to the world of Ever After...
27K 658 63
(Completed ) "Something is still there I know it is." Ella is back from Wonderland but she can never get a break in Storybrooke as per usual there...
22.7K 980 39
The entire Fairytale World is shaken by Oswalt's revelation and his curse. With all eyes on the Royal Families to see how they will react, the studen...
30K 1.1K 20
Y/N Hook is supposed to follow in the footsteps of his father, Captain James Hook. In the mean time, he is satisfied with enjoying high-school life a...