Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

Af Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... Mere

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Betrayal
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
I am ready
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

Never Let You Leave Me

1.6K 40 4
Af Haizlena

Y/N's POV:

"Who is it?" Ryan asked

"Its me, Y/N"
I was outside ryan's house.

"Oh hey Y/N, come in please." Ryan opened the door and moved aside so I can get inside.

"Good morning Y/N. Nice to see you. How are you?" Ryan's mom asked.

"Morning Mrs.reynolds, I am good how are you doing?"

"I am better now. Please have a seat I was making breakfast." Ryan's mom said.

"No its fine I had my breakfast already."

"Oh you did?"

"Yes. I just came to check up on you both as ryan said you were having fever. I thought you might need some help."

"Thats so sweet of you. We are all good. Thanks." Ryan's mom said.

"We have to go the records today right?" Ryan asked.

"No, only I have to. You can rest for some days." I said.

"Y/N, atleast have a cup of coffee." Ryan's mom said.

"Uhh okay sure." I smiled. She left the room and headed to the kitchen.

"Why would I need to rest? I am all fine." Ryan said.

"No you are not fine." I shook my head.

"What do you mean?"

"You are keeping things from me ryan. You never did that. What's up? Did I do something wrong?"

"No I am so sorry Y/N. You did nothing wrong. I am the A-hole here. I dont want to burden my problems on you dude. You were so happy and I haven't seen you that happy from a long long time." Ryan said.

'Hes seriously the best'

"You are my best friend man, you were there with me at my worsts and my bests. I dont want you to go through things, alone. Just speak to me okay?."

"K" he nodded and smiled.

"Y/N, here's your coffee. Ryan breakfast is served." Ryan's mom served me the coffee and Ryan joined her for breakfast.
I stayed at Ryan's house for a while and we both left for records,together.

"Soo.." I started. Ryan raised a brow

"What happened to you and raquelle?" I asked.

"We-uh-its complicated."

"I already talked with raquelle. I just want to know your side of this."

"You did? What did she say? Is she mad at me?"

"Why would she be mad at you. She loves you."

"I know she does. I love her too. But I messed up, man."

"Alright I am done with your riddles just tell me what the hell happened exactly."

"Okay okay. So-" he stopped when he heard my phone ringing. My heart started dancing,My eyes widened and my smile kept growing wide when I read the callers name. All because Maybe I missed her too much. It was selena's call.

"You should probably get that first." Ryan chuckled.
I quickly stopped the car aside and switched seats with Ryan. Now Ryan was driving and I was on the passengers seat. I picked up selena's call.

"Heyy, Hii, how are you? Have you slept well? Have you had your breakfast? Are you-"

"Babe! Y/N calm down, let me speak." Selena cut me off and giggled. Ryan started laughing.

I widened my eyes and mouthed Ryan "Shut up!" He raised his arm in defence.

"Hello! Y/N, are you there?"

"Yeah yeah, sorry. I am here. Talk to me."

"Are you driving?"

"No no, Ryan is driving."

"Great so, How are you doing?" She asked.

"I am okay. What about you?"

"I am fine too. I have had my breakfast already. I slept well and now I am free. What are you doing?" Selena asked.

"I was on my way to the records."

"Oh. So you are not free." She said sadly.

"Unfortunately no. But hey Ill try to finish whatever it is, as soon as possible and I'll call you okay?"

"I'll be waiting."

"Alrighty. Take care baby girl. I'll call you soon."

"You better. Bye." She said and hung up the call.

"Why that long face?" Ryan asked.

"Nuh. I am fine." It has been a day almost and I havent talked to selena. Well we did but it was nothing more than 'how are you, are you busy?'
I shook my head. Ryan didnt said anything but he understood.

"We are here." Ryan said. He parked the car and we both climbed out.
We walked inside the building,getting through fans and papz. We were in the waiting room before they called us for the meeting.
I was just hoping for time to just fast forward to when selena returns. I just cant take this. I was feeling all lonely, feeling like a part of me is lost.
I pulled out my phone and texted sel.

:Sugar😎
Cant get you out of my head
People lied, Time doesnt fly😕

Sel🌺:
Same here, sugar.
Focus on your work, that'll keep you busy. I am doing the same.
Hope this makes you feel better for now.

:Sugar😎
I just wanna hear your voice, kiss you, hug you so tight and never let you leave me again.

Sel🌺:
Awwe.
I am done. I am coming back to my baby. Fuck these events.

:Sugar😎

No no
Work first
This can wait, sadly.

"Mr Y/L/N. You can go to second floor for your meeting." A man called me and ryan for the meeting.

:Sugar😎
Hey baby
Gotta go
Sorrryy🥺

Sel🌺:
Sure
Good luck
Call me soon.

Selena's POV:

I kept my phone aside. I too cant get Y/N out of my head. I picked my phone again and started scrolling pictures of Y/N in my phone.

"Is it Y/N?" Someone entered in my make up room.

"Oh hey, Steve. Hi marty." I turned off my phone shyly.

"How are you?" Steve asked. They were my co stars from my show 'only murders in the building'. We are having Premier of Season 2 tonight.

"I am good. How are you guys doing?"

"We are good. Where have you been Selena? Haven't seen you in very long." Marty asked.

"Oh you know I got busy with my-um-music after shooting our show. So, thats it I guess." I said.

"Or maybe you were busy with your boyfriend-Y/N." Steve joked.

"No-I-No." I looked down shyly.

"Come on steve I think they look so cute together." Marty said.

"Enough you guys. Enough about su-I mean Y/N." I was blushing.

"Alright alright." They both laughed.

"Selena-Oh great you both are here too. Are you all ready? Cuz they can call you down anytime." Mabel said.

"Yes we are ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my way back to the hotel after long tiring premier. It was almost late night. I checked my phone in hope for Y/N's missed calls or texts but there was none.
Was he that busy or did he forgot? How can he forget. He said he is thinking about me all the time then how come he didnt called me or texted me from past 7 hours.
'You're overthinking sel. Maybe he is busy or maybe he got tired and went to sleep.'
My phone started ringing, pulling me back from my thoughts. My once sad face turned bright red and a wide smile formed on my face. It was a videocall fron Y/N.

"Heyy. Oh my god I missed that beautiful smile." Y/N said as soon as I picked up
"Is that a car window? Are you in a car?" He continued.

"Hii Y/N. Yes I am in a car. I was going back to the hotel." I said.

"Is this a wrong time?" He asked.

"No its a perfect time. She was missing you so badly." Cara peeked from beside me.

"Is that cara delevingne?" Y/N whisper shouted surprisingly.

"Yes it is." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Y/N, nice to see you." Cara said.

"Hello. Pleasure is mine." Y/N said.

"Y/N its 2am there. Why are you still awake?" I asked.

"I umm I took a nap this evening so I am not feeling sleepy. Anyways how was your day?"

"It was decent. How was yours? How did your meeting with the records go?"

"It went quite well. I am going to release the first two songs of my EP very soon." He said very excitedly which made me giggle.

"Oh my gosh Y/N thats so cool. When though?" I asked.

"Soon." Y/N winked.

"Urgh! You are such a tease. At least tell me which song is it?"

"That'll ruin your surprise. All I can say is one of them is a duet and you have already listened my other song."

"A duet? With whom?"

"I Guess you'll have to wait." Y/N shrugged.

"Y/N!" I pouted.

"What?" He gave me a smug look trying to control his laughter.

"Excuse me Love birds. We arrived at the hotel." Cara shook me gently.

"Y/N baby go to sleep. We can continue later."

"I am not sleepy I told you. If you don't want to talk, just say it." He scrunched his brows and turned away.

"Awwe No sugar. Alright give me a minute I'll get to my room okay? Stay on line."

"Yay-ofcourse. I am going no where."

I quickly took the elevator and unlocked my room. I was sharing my room with cara. We both got in together.

"Just a minute baby, I'll put on my night dress." I said to Y/N.

"Take your phone with you." Y/N said.

"Behave naughty boy. We are not alone here."

"I didn't heard anything." Cara smirked. I rolled my eyes at her.

"A minute Y/N." I was blushing.

"Hurry up." He yawned.

I came back after changing and lied on my bed, supporting the headrest.

"Hey sugar, I am ba-" I stopped when I saw his eyes closed. I called him again in a low voice. Omg! He fell asleep waiting for me.
"Awwe Y/N i knew it, you were lying. You never slept you were just waiting for me to be free so you can talk." I whispered.
I didnt hung up the call and instead kept it going.
I was tired too so I too fell asleep with phone beside me in way that Y/N can see me sleeping.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

622 1 13
Oh, the life of a teenage girl. It seems like high school never gets easier especially when it comes to love. Happiness was like a diamond, rare unti...
316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
5.6K 61 46
Harper and Riley have known each other their whole lives, but for some reason they were never friends. Every moment and memory, the other was always...
130K 2.7K 44
Behind Closed Doors in secret; away from observers, reporters, or intruders, usually in a closed room. That's Y/n and Selena's Relationship, hidden f...