More Than Words

By Achan_21

A KangBi AU wherein a certain quiet transferee piqued the interest of the Student Council President "You sure... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 13

205 14 3
By Achan_21

          It was already 9:00 am, Yena and Chaewon are arguing about what their going to use as their ride for today. Yena was arguing that they can use her motorcycle, while Chaewon disagrees and firmly said that they use the car.

          "But I rarely get to use my baby", Yena cried out to Chaewon who has her arms crossed and her eyes glaring at the latter. "Yena we're taking the car whether you like it or not... I'm not riding that motorcycle of yours...", Chaewon said firmly, almost like ordering Yena.

          "Tsk... What a meanie...", Yena mumbled lowly, rolling her eyes. "Just use that baby of yours on a date or something... I don't care... Just not today", Chaewon said, shrugging at her own words.

         After what seemed like eternity, they reached the parking lot of their condo building. They decided to just use Yena's instead of Chaewon's as Chaewon already agreed to use Yena's car before she hears another word of protest from the latter.

          "I know I like going out with my car but can't you just drive yours also? I feel like your treating me like the driver here", Yena huffed as they stepped towards her Urus parked at the middle of the parking lot.

         "Not my problem that you feel like that", Chaewon smugly said. "Yah Yah Yah!", Yena retorted. "Hm.. But yeah I just didn't feel like it... Besides, you'll thank me for this later", Chaewon confidently said causing the latter to frown at her words, confused.

         "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?", Yena asked running after Chaewon who's sprinting to where the car was. Chaewon got to the car first and stood beside the door at the shotgun. Yena soon catches up and panted, holding the door handle on the driver's seat side.

         "Yah! Answer me!", Yena exclaimed in between breaths, unlocking the doors with the button on her car key. Chaewon just shrugged while opening the door and got on the shotgun seat with a smirk on her face. "Aish..", Yena mumbled under her breath before before pulling the door to get in the driver's seat.

          "The meet up time is 10 am... Hurry up", Chaewon said, looking at her phone, seemingly chatting with someone. "Yeah yeah", Yena half-heartedly said as she nodded. Finally starting the engine, they speeded away from the parking lot and made their way to the mall.

************************

          Wonyoung was sitting on the sofa alone after waking up. She saw a note from Auntie Rosie on the center table at the living room stating that she went on an errand and she already asked someone to bring food to her.

          Right when she finishes reading the note, she hears their doorbell ring. She went outside to check who it was, just to see Yujin carrying a box of donuts on her right hand and two cups of coffee on her left.

         "Food Delivery!", Yujin said with a grin, her dimples in full display and her eyes in cresent shape. Seeing the huge grin on Yujin's face, Wonyoung can't help but let out a chuckle. Wonyoung step forward so that they're standing in front of each other each other with a few feet difference.

          "What's with your energy early in the morning?", Wonyoung said, amused at the sunshine like person in front of her. "Well better start your morning with a smile, you know?", Yujin said brightly still having her adorable smile.

          Wonyoung smiles back unknowingly and without saying a word, opens the gate wider for Yujin. The older just waltz right in and waited for Wonyoung to open the door of the house. Finally doing so, the two of them settled at the sofa, with Yujin placing down the box of donuts along with the cups of coffee on the center table.

          Sitting down, Yujin opened the box of donuts, anticipating Wonyoung's reaction. True to her expectations, Wonyoung eyes widened and her mouth opened wide as she sees donuts. Her gaze went back and forth from Yujin and the box of donuts.

           "I figured that you would like to eat this since you've been blabbering about how much you've been craving this flavor", Yujin explaned even before Wonyoung can utter a word.

          "Yah! Thank you Yujinnie!", Wonyoung exclaimed and hugged Yujin without thinking. Yujin froze at the sudden embrace from Wonyoung but eventually recovered and also wrapped her arms around the girl. "Well... Its not much but I'm glad you're happy...", Yujin mumbled, releasing Wonyoung from their embrace.

           "I was not expecting you to actually come here with the food... I thought Auntie was joking around when she said that she asked for someone to deliver food", Wonyoung said before grabbing a donut and biting it.

            "C'mon Wonnie... Why would Auntie do that?", Yujin said, chuckling in disbelief. "You just never see how much of a joker she really is", Wonyoung muttered, rolling her eyes playfully causing Yujin to release another chuckle.

           "I see that you just woke up, huh?", Yujin said as she finally got the time to look at Wonyoung. Wonyoung had her pajamas on and her hair a bit disheveled but despite that, her beauty is still unexplainable even for Yujin who sees the girl almost everyday, she still can't get over how beautiful the latter actually is, even on her pajamas.

           "Hmm.. Yeah.. I just brushed my teeth then came down here to sit on the sofa when you rang the doorbell...", Wonyoung said after taking a sip of her coffee.

           The two of them enjoyed the donuts and coffee, even leaving some for Auntie Rosie to eat later, Wonyoung went upstairs to take a bath while Yujin stayed on the sofa, happily playing on her phone.

           By the time Wonyoung was done it was already 8:30 am, she went down to check on Yujin. As she was coming down the stairs, she heard what seemed like screaming. She recognised the voice as Yujin's and so with a worried look, Wonyoung hastily ran down the stairs.

           "Yah Yujin what happened?!", Wonyoung shouts in worry as she went straight to Yujin. "Hm?", Yujin shifted her gaze from her phone to the worried girl in front of her. Her head titled a little her eyebrow raised in curiosity.

           "What happened? Why are screaming? I came down here immediately when I heard your screams", Wonyoung asked the latter worriedly. "Ah... Sorry... I was watching something scary and got jumpscared... Sorry to make you worry Wonyoung-ah", Yujin said with an apologetic smile as she patted the girl's head gently.

            Even if Wonyoung wanted to get angry at the older for worrying her over nothing, she can't bring herself to, as her anger easily dissipates when the older flashes her smile at her.

           Sighing deeply, Wonyoung just sat beside Yujin on the sofa. "What were you watching anyway?", Wonyoung asked as she looked at the latter focusing on what she's watching at her phone.

          "Oh.. It's this streamer Yena-unnie mentioned to me before... Her name is Sakura... I believe that she also goes to our school... Yena-unnie said that she is quite funny and a great gamer so I checked her videos... In this one, she's playing a scary game called 'Little Nightmares 2'... The game is quite disturbing if I say so myself...", Yujin explained as they hear the screams coming from the video which Wonyoung registers as Sakura's voice.

          "Hmm... You two sure get along with games and all that huh?", Wonyoung said with a slight chuckle. "Well yeah... Yena-unnie is fun to be with", Yujin said as the video she's watching stopped, she turned off her phone and turned to look at the younger.

          "Well that I can agree with... The others are getting along too... I feel like we have known those girls for a long time when in reality we just got to talk to some of them recently...", Wonyoung said as she looked at the latter, a small smile making its way to her face.

        "It's not hard getting close to them anyway... Also, we've already got an idea on who they are because of their popularity at school...", Yujin said, reciprocating Wonyoung's smile.

        The two looked at each other's eyes with smiles reflecting each other for a few seconds until they heard Wonyoung's phone ring. The two looked at the phone to check the caller's ID.

Minju-unnie is calling...
Decline|Accept

           Seeing who the caller was, Wonyoung immediately answered the call and put it on speaker.

Minju: Hello? Wonyoung-ah?

Wonyoung: Unnie? Why did you call?

Minju: Oh... I was just informing you that we will meet at the mall at 10am.. I'll be coming with Yuri...

Wonyoung: Oh really? I actually have Yujin here with me...

Minju: Oh? That's good then... I was actually planning on calling her after you... She's hearing this, am I right?

Wonyoung: Yeah unnie

Yujin: Hello Minju-unnie

Minju: Hello Yujin-ah... Then I assume that you two will be going together then...

Yujin: Yeah.. I'm actually Wonyoung's driver for today yeah

          The two heard a giggle on the other end before Minju spoke again.

Minju: Well then... That's all... See you guys later

Wonyoung: Yeah unnie... See you later.. Bye

            With that, the call ended and the two girls were left with happiness at the thought of hanging out with friends. Looking at the time at her phone, Yujin stood up and got her trench coat that's placed on the sofa across them.

           "Ready your stuff in 20 mins. we'll get going by then...", Yujin informed Wonyoung who just nodded and ran upstairs again to get her wallet and her coat.

          Coming down again after 5 mins, Wonyoung puts her wallet on the pocket of her coat and looked around, finding no trace of the giant puppy standing there just a few minutes ago.

            Thinking that Yujin is already outside, Wonyoung went outside and opene the gate. True to her thoughts, Yujin was indeed outside, leaning on her blue Ferrari 458, waiting for Wonyoung while scrolling through her phone.

           Yujin was unaware that the girl she's waiting for was already there, Wonyoung took the time to take in how attractive the latter was, a smile unknowingly forms on her face. Yujin had her white t-shirt tucked in her black jeans and had the beige trench coat she got earlier. She also had white rubber shoes and a white cap to match her outfit.

           Looking at the older, Wonyoung felt her heart beat faster. She did realise a while ago that she may have feelings towards her puppy like best friend but because of the thought that she may lose a precious friendship if ever she confesses, she decided to keep it a secret.

          Those fluttering feelings in her heart were a bit strange at first but when she accepted the fact that she is crushing on her bestfriend, she just enjoyed those moments and silently prayed that her loudly beating heart reaches the latter. She silently wishes that her feelings will slowly reach her friends heart.

          "Wonnie? Wonyoung-ah?", Yujin said as she waved her hands in front of Wonyoung's face as she leaned closer to the younger, noticing that the younger is spacing out. Yujin's voice soon breaks Wonyoung train of thoughts and daydream about the two of them.

          "O-oh? Uh? Y-yeah?", Wonyoung stuttered as she notices the closeness of their faces. Yujin grins before leaning a bit closer. "Why the sudden stutter, Wonnie?" Yujin uttered lowly, a smirk slowly making its way to her face. Wonyoung froze on the spot, her mind in a haze as she seemingly malfunctions.

           Yujin backed away and laughed loudly at Wonyoung who's still frozen. "Yah Wonyoung-ah! Stop standing around there and let's get going", Yujin said as she opened the door to the passenger seat for Wonyoung to get in.

           Before Wonyoung walked toward the car and got in the passenger seat, one thought stays in her mind as she raises her hand to rest on her chest, where her heart rested and feels its rapid beating, calming her heart down.

"She'll definitely going to be the death of me..."

**************************

안녕~

We finally have our internet back ^_^
I will update as fast as I can or as fast as my brain can come up with the scenarios I want to portray through words^_^

Opinions are always welcome~

Enjoy this chapter^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 3.4K 41
"I just found my soulmate, you'll find yours soon"
119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...
15.4K 1K 23
Jo Yuri, 18 years old. Transferred student from Japan. Moved to Korea because she miss her sister who was lived alone and want to continue her studie...
7K 331 20
The well kept secret......but it's no longer a secret now