˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆REVENGE⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚//PART...

By LittleBunnyDoll

This is a second book of the one I wrote: "The New member of Bonten"! :) Please read the other one for unders... More

~💫Introduction💫~
~Chapter 1💫New time~
~Chapter 2💫A special affair~
~Chapter 3💫Unexpected news~
~Chapter 4💫Here we go again~
~Chapter 5💫Start the competition~
~Chapter 6💫Gambling~
~Chapter 7💫Drifting away~
~Chapter 9💫Favors~
~Chapter 10💫Recruiting is difficult~
~Chapter 11💫 Meetings and missions~
~Chapter 12💫Changing paths~
~💫UPDATE 18.07.23💫~
~💫Update 4.05.2024💫~

~Chapter 8💫In troubles~

92 6 7
By LittleBunnyDoll

Takemichi was now heading to the club he went a long time ago, he needed to first talk to the person he wanted to meet there about... Some things.

It wasn't crowded at all, in fact, it was even closed. But it was a meeting so the guards and the staff let him enter.

Takemichi walked to the stairs and knocked at the second door of the first floor, there was just one floor anyways--

Somebody say enter with a calm voice surprisingly.

"Hey... Taiju..." Takemichi said as he closed the door behind him carefully and stood there for a minute.

Taiju was arranging some things, he was like packing stuffs, maybe moving?

"A-Ah! Are you moving?" asked Takemichi.

Taiju didn't answered, he just waited Takemichi to sat down on the only chair that was left.
And that's what he did after seeing that Taiju wasn't gonna answer him from there...

"Yes. I am, why asking?" Taiju started as he closed his final box.

"Oh nothing nothing. I just assumed... And I wasn't expecting that." Takemichi simply said.

Taiju just continued putting the boxes in the front door, they stayed silent for a while...

Until Takemichi started to talk again: "You know... Taiju, I... I feel as disgust to myself for a long time after what happened..."

Taiju didn't say a thing again.

"I know you shouldn't even see him me, in fact, you should've even rejected my meeting with you right now. Sorry. I'll leave." Takemichi said as he got up.

"I needed to talk with you again that's why I accepted." Taiju finally said as he walked towards his desk, it was still there but there were nothing on it.

Takemichi stood shocked and sat down. After what happened to Hakkai, he couldn't even look at Taiju in the eyes.

"I'm... I'm a murderer... If that's what you needed to hear." Takemichi slowly said as he looked down to his shoes.

Taiju sighed a bit pissed off: "Are you like five?? It's like I would kill you right now, calm the fuck down...!"

"I... I can't..." Takemichi started as he sobbed a bit.

"Look, I think you heard Kokonoi too for Inui. I feel exactly the same. It's not your fault alright?" Taiju tried to reassuring Takemichi.

Takemichi was and still feeling guilty after all those deaths... Even his wife, but he is so much in the end of this mess, Mikey looks way more healthier than before and happier too actually, even tho in those days, he looks more and more tired....

"I will help you. I heard you wanted to make your own gang huh? For rivaling with Bonten! I like this idea." Taiju smiled.

"R-Really? I mean, yeah. That's my plan. I will let Mikey see what I've become because of his behaviour. I'm sure Sanzu is manipulating him even more too but I will get my hand in this case too." Takemichi said confident as always.

"Great! Let me know when you will have all your members and call me for the first meeting! If you try to meet me, I'll move to Akihabara."

"Akihabara? Why there?"

"... You can't understand."

"What the-- Is it because of the shops there??!"

"Okay anyways, nice to meet you again Hanagaki!! See you very soon then alright?? Bye!!!" Taiju immediately said as he pushed Takemichi out of his old office.

"Wait wait!!!" Takemichi stopped at the entrance and looked at Taiju.

"What again?? Wasn't it clear already?"

Takemichi looked at Taiju and sighed: "Do you... Do you know if Yuzuha is still around?"

Taiju looked a bit confused and nodded: "Of course she is, she was working with Hakkai, but now... She seems more focus on fighting... You should see her and talk to her too." he suggested.

Takemichi looked a bit down but then smiled and nodded. He then took Taiju's hand, for giving him a little present.

As he let him something before Taiju could see it, Takemichi looked at him again and smiled again: "Thank you again, Taiju!" he finished and left him quickly.

Taiju looked very confused and then looked at his hand, Takemichi left him a little keychain.

"The fuck...?... ... Cute."

Meanwhile, at Bonten's principal building...

"FUCK YOU, YOU CHEATER!!!" Sanzu yelled angrily.

"I ain't cheat! You're just as bad as Kokonoi!"

"Fuck off."

"I thought you were good at games like that Sanzu... Guess you're just a loser huh?" Rindou also mocked.

"The fuck you said jelly motherfucking fish???" Sanzu said as he got up very angrily.

"Only pretty ladies can call me like that, okay you fucking clown?" Rindou also got up and looked angry.

Ran, Sanzu, Koko and Rindou were playing poker as they waited Mikey for more instructions on what's going on today.

But it was already 10am and he was still not there.

Izana and Kakucho went out with Takeomi for doing some groceries and Kanji was preparing some snacks for the four members that were left.

He make them some mochis!

"I call them... Mochis." Kanji said with a straight face. He was still proud of him--

"Kanji... It's literally what they are called...!" Ran said as he took one.

"... ... I know." Kanji just let them all take one afte that

"Pfff--- It's your name that's why you made them huh? Huh? Huh??? Get it??" Rindou joked around but nobody laughed--- So he just took one too.
silently.

"I wonder why Kakucho didn't woke Mikey up as usual..." Koko questioned as he ate one mochi.

Nobody said a thing before Sanzu snapped: "Yo, he is not the ONLY one who woke him y'know??"

"Then wake him up?" Koko said as he rolled his eyes.

"Tch! Of course I will! But I dunno if he needed more sleep and...---"

"Gosh just shut up and wake your prince charming up!" Rindou added.

"SHUT UP!!!" Sanzu screamed and immediately got up, he took a last mochi and went a floor down.

He carefully opened the door without knocking, he doesn't want his king to woke up in a bad feeling.

"Mikey?" Sanzu whispered.

Mikey was still in his bed, he opened his eyes and looked around: "Kakucho... Isn't here?"

"He didn't woke you up. This asshole...!!"

Mikey finally got up of his bed and opened the window.

Sanzu just waited him on the edge of the bed.

He wanted to ask him some questions but Mikey immediately started: "Takemichi's here?"

"Nope! We didn't even noticed him..." Sanzu said.

Mikey stopped looking at his wardrobe and looked shocked and angry at Sanzu: "Then... Where is he?"

"I... I can search for him!! If you want my beloved king!! I'm so sorry!!" Sanzu got on his knees and implored Mikey. He was nervous too.

"... Go get him now."

"Yes my king!" Sanzu immediately got up and ran out of the room.

Mikey still tried to call Takemichi but he didn't picked up.

"Are you doing the same thing as before...? Takemichi?" Mikey thought Takemichi was ignoring him... Again.

Somewhere at Shibuya, 11am...

Takemichi was walking around the place, he wanted to buy some gifts for Mikey and the others maybe. He didn't even say where he went by now, after all... He is a member too now.

"I may be in a bad situation... But! The others will be happy if I get some gifts and Mikey too!" Takemichi said to himself as he found the perfect gift.

It was a cute little necklace with a fish on it.

He immediately bought it for Mikey! He then took his phone just to see the horrific notifications he got...

Mikey called him 40 times...!

"Wow. What happened?!" he said and before he could call Mikey back, a car pulled up infront of him.

It was Kakucho, Izana and Takeomi.

They were also around there.

"Oh! Guys! I needed you!!" Takemichi said happy. He got inside the car quickly and before he could say a thing, Kakucho yelled at him.

"How can you be so ignorant huh?! You're a BONTEN MEMBER. You can't just walk around like a normal citizen!"

"I... I can't?! Then why you guys do??"

"It's different, we don't go anywhere!" explained Takeomi.

Izana just stayed silent but was enjoying seeing Takemichi like that.

Takemichi just sighed and looked at the window.

As Kakucho was about to start the car, Takemichi put his stuff down and ran out of the car.

In that place, they can't catch him with the car.

"Takemichi!!! Hey!!!" Kakucho screamed as he honked but he was running away. Wayyy far...

"Why did he do that?!" Takeomi said as they all looked at him go.

"Fuck...! I don't know!" Kakucho tried to call Mikey for informing of the situation.

"What an amazing day huh?~" Izana said amused.

Takemichi's POV

Fuck them all!!

I will live on my own now!!

Yes! I will do for a moment like that...

Mikey can see this as a break...

But... As Hanma said... He can also see this as a betrayal...
.
.
.
No. It's not. I'm saying that it's not! And I left him a gift so it's all good!

"Hey!!! Heyyyyy!!!"

Huh? Who the fuck is screaming that loud??

I turned my head just to see a fucking clown chasing me...

Yes. Sanzu.

What the fuck is he doing here anyways?! In a short time he found me?? I didn't even mentioned him where I was...!

"Stop!!! Let's talk!!!" he screamed again but I don't care no.

I don't know where the fuck I can go but I will soon found out.

"No!! Let me alone!! I'm gonna live on my own!!" I screamed too.

He then suddenly got behind me and grabbed my arm, I managed to not fall but I can't go now too!!

"Let me goooo!!!" I said angrily!

"Let's talk, dumbass!!! Just talk!!" he said and suddenly, he punched me!!

Right on the face!!

"Ouch... Uhm... Sorry it wasn't my reeeeal attention to hurt you but-- You search for it y'know?!" Sanzu tried to help me but I kicked his leg and made him fall too.

We were now arguing and kicking each other in the middle of a street with some neighbors watching what's going on and some people looking confused.

Sanzu grabbed me by my arm and smiled to everybody: "Haha...! It's just a silly argument with my brother! That's all hehe!!"

"The fuck---" I whispered angrier...!!!

"Let's go bro! Let's find that place you wanted to eat noodles!!"

"I hate you." I whispered again...

As Sanzu and Takemichi found a place to eat and talk peacefully, they also saw Kakucho and the others outside waiting, not happy at all.

"Urgh... I don't wanna say anything." Takemichi sighed.

"Do you wanna die?! Huh? That's your goal from the beginning???" Sanzu said pissed off.

"No... I want to save Mikey..."

"..."

"Save him of what exactly huh? Of this marvelous life?" Sanzu smirked and ate his noodles at the same time.

Takemichi frowned and ate his noodles too, he hates the way Sanzu manipulates and treat Mikey anyway... And that's not only one who does it, Izana too. Takemichi could see him outside too talking to Kakucho meanwhile Takeomi is smoking and scrolling on his phone.

"And what's the big deal about Mikey? He is fine."

"No, he isn't. You don't care about his health or even his own happiness do you?" Takemichi finished and continued eating his noodles.

Sanzu just stared a few seconds at Takemichi with disgust and also continued eating.

"I'm gonna make my own gang for saving him, he will see how acting like that can make me change sides." Takemichi said as the end and continued eating the noodles.

Sanzu paused for a second but didn't say thing, he just glanced at him.

They both finished at the same time, but Sanzu was faster than Takemichi, so he immediately ran out yelling at Takemichi that he will have to pay for the noodles.

Takemichi sighed already exhausted of this morning and place the money before leaving too.

Kakucho looked less angry when he saw Takemichi, Takeomi also looked at him but he didn't wanted to talk so they just got inside the car and Kakucho drove to Bonten's principal building.

The car ride was silent, but there were still the radio and music so that's cool.

"Oooh! We should take Mikey to this area one time right Kakucho?! There's so many amazing clothes for him!!" Izana suddenly said as they passed by some luxurious shops.

Kakucho just nodded, a bit confused he didn't know what to say else.

Takemichi was on the backseat, with Sanzu and Takeomi but he had to be in the middle cause they don't like... Each other yeah...

They finally arrived, Takemichi took his stuff and immediately got out of the car by pushing Sanzu.

"Hey!!! HEYYY!! A little bit of respect???" Sanzu yelled.

But Takemichi just ignored him and continued walking.

"What's the deal with him y'know?" Kakucho asked Sanzu as he got out of the car too.

"He is just in a bad mood, we need to make him understand who are the real executives of Bonten...!" Sanzu answered pissed off and also entered the building.

Takeomi also did while taking his stuffs too.

Izana walked infront of Kakucho, they needed to tell this to Mikey, that they found Takemichi.

But before entering, Sanzu told something quickly to Mikey...

At Mikey's office...

"You won't believe what mister Hanagaki just told me Mikey!!!" Sanzu said happily as he entered Mikey's office.

Mikey was standing infront of the window and staring at the city.

"Uhm... Mikey? Did you heard me?"

"Yes. Thanks Haruchiyo."

Sanzu looked surprised by that name, he walked towards Mikey confused: "Uhhh you good? Do you need some drugs maybe? Or---"

But before Sanzu could add more, Mikey lay down on Sanzu's chest.

"Ah--- Ahaha!! Uhmmm I-- I think you're tired huh?" Sanzu said very nervous.

But Mikey didn't answered and just stayed quiet.

"... I mean, it feels nice to feel you... Not gonna lie, I missed hugging you hehe...!"

"Same."

"Haha! Really?"

Mikey nodded.

They stayed like that for a moment, Sanzu just caressing Mikey's back and Mikey just enjoying.

But, Mikey then asked a question: "Hey, Sanzu... Do you think... I'm a bad person?"

"... No. Never."

"Uh... Funny question right?... Thank you." Mikey smiled but Sanzu couldn't see his face, so he couldn't see his smile.

"Anyways, let's get ready for the meeting of today." Mikey said as he got up and looked at Sanzu.

Sanzu nodded and let Mikey got out of his office first, he also followed him, with a big smile and his thoughts were only Mikey hugged me! Mikey hugged me! Mikey hugged me! Mikey hugged me!

Everybody was aware of today's meeting too, so, as usual, they all already waited inside the meeting room.

Takemichi was also there but he seems a bit mad... Still, he has the gift for Mikey! This is important :)

Meeting starting...

As everybody sat down, Mikey walked infront, looking at everyone first.

Takemichi was trying to stay serious but as soon they eyes met, Takemichi started smiling more and more actually...!

Mikey just stared at him for a minute with a straight face before turning to the blank whiteboard.

He finally spoke: "The mission we did was... A success. Congratulations everyone."

Everyone looked at each other but without saying anything.

Of course everybody was proud of themselves---

"Except for Takemichi and Sanzu." Mikey turned around as he said that.

Sanzu immediately looked at Takemichi with angry eyes and started defending himself: "My king, I can explain why we got caught---"

"Shut up, I wanna hear Takemichi's point of view." Mikey said as he stared at him.

Sanzu gasped as he directly looked at Takemichi.

Takemichi was blinking nervously and tried to say a thing: "Uh... Uhm... Well... I don't know... Shion also got into jail so, that's a success no?"

Mikey sat down too and shook his head: "Not that. The fact you're going to do your own gang."

"What?!" Takemichi said surprise and looked as Sanzu.

Sanzu immediately looked away like nothing happened!

He told what Takemichi said before to Sanzu at the restaurant, and it was obvious, Sanzu would never betray his beloved king, Mikey. And that's why he told him.

"So? That was true?" Mikey said.

Everybody looked a bit shocked and looked also at Takemichi.

"Oooh!~ A new gang huh? With who exactly?" Izana said as he smiles at Takemichi.

"No- I mean- It's not like that Mikey-"

"Then? What is it?" Mikey said very serious.

Takemichi didn't wanted to tell him quickly, but after all, he had to do it.

So he got up and looked straight (gay lol) at Mikey: "Mikey, I will try to get on my own for a while. Keep in mind, this is for you I'm doing this okay?"

And after that, Takemichi just walked towards the exit door for getting out.

Everyone was speechless and also confused, what does it means? What's up with Takemichi?

That's what everybody though.

"What the fuck? What's wrong all of a sudden?" Rindou said annoyed.

"I knew it wouldn't be great keep him in Bonten." Kakucho also said as he looked at his paperwork.

Kanji agreed and Ran also nodded.

In the other hand, Koko and Takeomi were just staring at each other like 'go get him!'
And the other 'no! You're crazy??'

Mikey didn't say a thing first, he let Takemichi go but inside, in his heart, it was painful to hear that. Very painful.

"This meeting is over." Mikey just said and got out of the room quickly as possible.

Sanzu ran to catch him.

"Mikey!! Mikey hey!! Listen we don't need this bastard anyway!!" Sanzu said as he walked behind Mikey.

Kakucho and Izana also joined him.

"He is right! You have us and especially me!" Izana said as he smiles at Mikey.

Kakucho didn't say a thing and just followed Izana.

But then, Mikey turned around, face them: "I need to be alone." And then just got inside his room, locking the door.

Sanzu, Kakucho and Izana looked confused and also a bit worried now.

If he doesn't come out, who will take care of the different tasks and telling the missions for Bonten?...

Certainly not Sanzu or Izana---

It was now the evening, and there was no missions for the moment...

So everybody could just do what they wanted to do.

Ran and Rindou decided to go out for fun.

Kanji decided to go out too but he didn't tell where he was going.

And Takeomi and Koko just got out of the meeting room, still surprised.

"... We need to talk--" Takeomi started.

"I know we need to talk Takeomi!!!--- Let's just go find Takemichi and-- And then--" Koko was just stressing about what will happen to Takemichi but also to Mikey now.

They were both his bosses after all.

Takeomi was also stressed out but he was overthinking about where Takemichi could've had go.

As they walked down to the entrance of the building, they were about to go check every place where Takemichi could've had been.

"Let's think... He could go see Senju no?" Koko said.

Takeomi looked shocked and shook his head: "Huh???! What?? No no no! They aren't friends right??? RIGHT??"

"Well, they were pretty close in the mission y'know? It's maybe his plan, to get some members and she can be one of them!" Koko clarified.

Takeomi also wanted to help Takemichi, and Koko too that's why they are searching him. But Takeomi didn't wanted to get Senju and Waka and Benkei involved in that neither...

"I have a plan, we can join Takemichi in his new gang for helping his beloved one!" Koko explained.

"Who it is...? Hina's de--"

"You're stupid and old Takeomi, for real. You never got a crush on someone???"

"Heyyy!!! I don't know!... Mikey you think?? He has a crush on him???"

Koko nodded and so that was their plan for both.

To help Takemichi and see what will happen next.

After all, they had enough with counting money and always getting charge of Bonten's bank...

"... I still don't like this idea of Takemichi and Senju being partners---" Takeomi whispered, but Koko just rolled his eyes.

Shibuya, hospital, 4pm...

Takemichi asked a nurse about Draken's situation.

The nurses also asked him who he was to him and Takemichi explained he was his close friend.

And there he was, Draken was still alive but he was sitting on his bed, in the hospital room looking outside.

Takemichi took a deep breath before knocking at the door.

"Yeah?"

"... D... Draken...?"

As Takemichi entered, Draken looked surprised.

"Take... Michi?"

Takemichi smiled as he cried.

To be continued...

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧°

The next chapters will get interesting and also about Takemichi's new gang hehe ;)

Words: 3482

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 768 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
275K 11.2K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...
109K 4.2K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
17.6K 648 11
My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children into test subjects to create "the perfec...