Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

由 -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... 更多

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
16: Always and Forever.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
18: It's a date night, huh?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
20: It's your fault!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
23: The Blacks.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
33: Careful, he's mine.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
38: I was just afraid.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
47: Let's just hope it's something good.
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
49: Red door?
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
61: Cast you out!!
62: Still sounds like a threat.
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.

212 14 2
由 -InLoveWithPadfoot

4 November: Ministry of Magic.

"Okay, that's it for today. We'll continue this tomorrow." Moody announced. Everyone sighed in relief as they finally finished today's lessons.

"Thank Merlin! It's finally over." Sirius sighed and walked upto his friends.

"I can't believe we drank last night knowing today is our training." James groaned.

"Come on, it was my birthday." Sirius patted his shoulder. "And we did had fun."

"Not having much fun now. One more round around the ground and my legs would have fallen out." he sat down, giving his legs the rest they need.

"Oh please. It was just 5 rounds." Josette rolled her eyes.

"You would say that when you have super strength. But Goddess, have some mercy on us mere humans." Sirius dramatically said bowing to her.

"Shut up. I'm going to talk to Moody about this."

"Oh no please, it was only 3 rounds until you increased it to 5, I can't do more." James clasped her arm, stopping her.

"Not about that." Josette said and he let go of her. She made her way towards her teacher.

"Moody??"

He turned around from his papers and looked at her "Yes??"

"After this three year training is over, does everyone become an Auror??" She asked.

"You have to pass a test then yes." He answered.

"I want to give that test. Tomorrow." She looked at him with hopeful eyes.

He chuckled "As much as I admire your strength, I'm not sure you'd pass it. There's a reason why there is a three years training, to prepare you and I'm not sure if you are."

"Just give me a chance. Please. If I fail I won't bother you again."

"No, Mortis. I can't."

"Oh come on. I'm tired of this kid's training. I did more when I was a 7-year-old." Josette rolled her eyes. "I was shocked to see that we actually moved past The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 3 today. I thought it will continue for three more years." She scoffed.

"The basics are important. It's not all meant to be glamourous." He snapped.

"I'm not looking for glamour. Just not to be put to sleep."

"I'm putting you to sleep?"

"In class? Yes."

"Okay, fine." He finally agreed "But if you fail. I'll never see you in this room again."

"Deal." Josette smirked

~☆~

Next day at the training everyone was surprised to see the all the desks removed from the classroom except one in which Josette was sitting, writing her written paper. Moody told her to come early than usual so, she can finish the writing part till everyone gets here.

Sirius and James too were shocked to see her. She told them that she had some order work to do so, she left early and told them that she'll meet directly at the training.

The paper was quite hard because all the contents hasn't been taught yet but her knowledge on Poisons and Curses lies more deep than that. She just needs to think hard and she'll remember it.

Moody arrived just in time as she finished and handed the parchment to him. "Now, you all must be wondering why the classroom is empty. Today, I'm going to give you a day off." Everyone cheered happily "But first you'll have to see how I beat one of the arrogant students." Josette rolled her eyes and everyone started to whisper between them.

"Why do I have a bad feeling that the arrogant student is Jo??" Alice asked loudly.

"She is. Yesterday she told me that I put her to sleep during classes, it's boring. And she wants to give the Auror test now before even finishing the course. And I agreed."

"That's cheating. You can't give her everything because she's your favourite." A boy shouted and some of them supported him.

"I assure you I'm not going to go easy on her. And if you want to give it, you too can. But remember if you fail, you'll never see this room, same goes for Miss Hart. Do you want to?" The boy went into silence, not wanting to loose this opportunity to become an Auror.

"So, let's start??" He turned to Josette.

"Of course." She shrugged. Sirius smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. Josette smiled and mouthed 'thank you'.

Moody started the test by giving her some spells to perform. First it started with easy ones but then the difficulty level increased, for some spells Josette didn't get at the first try but she tried again and it worked so, she passed it.

The next one was taken to a whole new level he had James take a poison and asked her to find a antidote for him from the sea of potions. Josette was quite terrified of this one, obviously if she didn't find it on time Moody himself will give him the antidote but she couldn't fail and started searching for it. Twenty seconds before the timeout and she found it and quickly gave it to him. He's now okay.

"Moody, I think it's a bit dangerous." Sirius whispered into his ear.

"Bit dangerous?? That's a fucking Chimaera!!" James exclaimed. Everyone looked terrified as the aurors brought a chained Chimaera into the room.

"Don't worry, it's trained not to injure someone fatally. But he'll attack. It's important that we are able to fight beasts, it's part of being an Auror. Normally I wouldn't bring such viscous beast but Mortis has proved herself capable so far. I'm sure she'll handel this as well." Moody smirked, she was doing well than he expected and though his ego hurt a bit but he was proud of her. She really can become an Auror.

He put on the shield around himself and the students. The aurors unchained the Chimaera and hurried out of the room leaving Josette alone with the beast.

Sirius started panicking as the beast growled. Please, please Jo, do your best. He prayed. James was biting his nails anxiously, dreading if anything bad happened. Alice was sure she can beat it and she started cheering for her followed by everyone.

"Hey, buddy." Josette whispered as she walked closer to him. The Chimaera growled loudly.

"Okay, How about we make a deal??" Josette asked, taking advantage of her alltongue.

The Chimare stepped back in shock "What?" For everyone else it came out as a growl. Moody looked shocked as the beast calmed down and didn't attack her. Sirius chuckled, knowing what she did, Smart-ass he thought.

"See that old man there." She pointed at Moody "He told me to beat you down."

"So, you want to hurt me." He growled loudly and with one quick jump tackled her to the ground.

"Godric!!" James exclaimed. "Do something!!" He demanded to the head auror.

"Wait, look he's not attacking, why??" Moody looked at the scene with surprise.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I'm here to become your friend. He if saw that I tamed you, I'll win this round." Josette mumbled, laid on the ground as the beast stood victorious over her.

"And why would I become your friend??"

"You want to be free?? I promise I'll get you out of this." She tried to negotiate.

"What if you turn me down once I let you go?? I don't trust you humans." He growled loudly.

"And I'm not human. I'm talking your speech, ain't I? I'm a Goddess and I always keep my promise." Josette smiled at him.

He thought about it for few minutes and the stepped away from her. Josette got up and hugged the Chimaera "I know this is against your pride but show some affection so they know I tamed you." She whispered.

The Chimare closed his eyes and swayed his head side ways showing his affection towards her. He stepped back and licked her face. "Okay, that was too much." She rolled her eyes as the beast let out a laugh.

The others stood astound as they watched the scene in front of them. "Ho...how?? What??" Moody stammered.

"Told you. You underestimated me." Josette chuckled "By the way, I promised I would let him free so please do it or I'll have to do it myself."

James and Sirius ran upto her and tackled the girl into a hug. "How did you do that!! That was awesome." James exclaimed.

"Do you even have to ask?? Obviously it was the Goddessness." Sirius chuckled.

"So." Josette turned towards the head auror "I'm an Auror now??"

"You still have beat me in a fight." He grunted and walked towards the middle of the room. James and Sirius again went to their pervious place with the others.

Josette removed her wand held it tight in front of her. She didn't even knew and Mad-eye already casted Diffindo towards her.

She dodged the Severing Charm aimed for her left arm. "What the- You taught us to be defensive and here you are ready to chop off my arm." She yelled.

"I thought you to be defensive and I'm a death eater being offensive." He said getting into his role of a dark wizard.

"Fuck that." She mumbled "Reducto." She shouted but Moody created a shield charm just in time.

"You're slipping."

"I'm doing what's right. You won't win a death eater if you don't use offensive spells.... Incarcerous."

Her spell was clashed out by Moody's Diffindo.

Both started duelling furiously none of them wanting to back down. Some of Moody's curses hit her but it didn't do that damage but his Confringo did. It formed a burn on her leg and she was limping slightly. Some of them were cheering for her while some for their teacher.

Josette repeatedly fired spells towards him and Moody created a shield. She stopped to take a breath but at the same time Moody casted Expelliarmus and her wand was in his hand.

"Being offensive lost you. You were too busy casting spells that you forgot to form a shield and the death eater took advantage of it." Moody smirked "That's why we teach you to be more defensive." He instructed that to all his students who clapped at his victory.

"Who said I was done." Josette smirked and used her magic to send violet waves his way and dropped him to the ground. "Constant vigilance." She shot back his saying to him. She was not afraid to use her magic in public now. Everyone already knew she was different, what's the use of hiding it anymore??

Now, not everyone was surprised by what they saw. Some of them are ex-students of Hogwarts and the incident where she destroyed the whole Slytherin Common was quite famous. So, they knew she had some powers they just saw it now.

Moody smiled and stood up "At least you learned something." He has never been so proud of one of his student. 'Constant vigilance' was something he always told them and his own student saying back to him made him proud and content. He waved his wand in the air and casted the Patronus Charm. A white-blue light made it's way out of he room.

"Calling for help. That's not very 'Moody'." Josette mocked.

"I'm a death eater remember." He sent a curse towards her and the started fighting. Moody was just stalling till his help arrives. Josette was too busy to notice that a big glass container was placed behind her.

Moody casted a expelliarmus and sent her flying into the cell as the gates closed, trapping her inside. Josette was shocked, she tried to use her magic but it wasn't working. "What the fuck!!!"

Moody smiled and walked towards her. "The magic used in those chains which you had on after I brought you to St. Mungo's is the same magic used to make this cell. You can't use magic inside it."

Josette's heart scattered into million pieces not because she lost because she was feeling betrayed. "So, you made a cell to lock me inside like some monster." She yelled "I told you I never wanted to work in the Ministry. They created a way to stop me from using my powers and in no time they will lock me up and use me to do dirty work." She banged the glass with her hands.

Moody's smirk left his lip. He didn't thought this would go like this. "No, no, no. It's nothing like that. It's just a precaution."

"Precaution my ass. Open this fucking door." Josette yelled as hurtful tears fell down her eyes.

Sirius, James and Alice ran upto them. "What the hell, man. Get her out now." Sirius demanded.

"Never thought you would betray her." James scoffed.

Moody quickly opened the cell before it could get any worse. Josette ran towards Sirius and he hugged her tightly. "I don't want to be an Auror." She mumbled into his neck "Should've known better."

"It's okay, it's okay." He ran a hand through his hair.

"It want to go home."

"Of course. Let's go." They broke apart and started walking towards the door.

"Mortis, wait." Moody stopped them. "We didn't made this to lock you up. I promise, we didn't."

"Then why??" James asked.

"You know about her prophey right?? If she sided with Voldemort that'll be the end of our world."

"But I would never do anything like that." Josette snapped.

"I know, I know but what if he blackmails you, hell!! He did but you found out a way. You'll not be lucky everytime." Moody said and this got Josette thinking about it seriously "If he did, we need a way to stop you. And believe me, this has nothing to do with the ministry, they don't know such thing even exists. Only me and Albus knows about it and I assure you, we will not use it until it's really necessary."

"But-" James started but Josette interrupted her.

"He's right." She sighed no matter how much she hated it but he's really right. And after all the possibilities she saw in the Vessel of Vishtras, there's a possibility that she can change side and if that happens they need something to take her down. Moody sighed in relief, he thought he lost his best student forever.

"I'm sorry if you felt betrayed, we should have told you about this earlier." He apologized.

"It's alright." She shook her head "But this means I lost, I still can't become an Auror." She sighed.

"Who said that?? Let's see-" he took the results of her written test "97/100: pass. Curse and counter-curse: pass. Potions and antidotes: pass. Defense Against Magical Creatures: pass. Battle instincts: pass. Duelling: still not better than me but will do." Josette rolled her eyes as a smile formed itself on her lips.

"So, does that mean?"

"You passed the test. And you're now officially the youngest Auror till date."

Sirius and James cheered as Josette quickly hugged her mentor "Sorry for doubting you."

"Sorry for making you feel betrayed."

They broke apart and she gave him a happy smile. "Congratulations, Auror Hart." Sirius smiled and pulled the girl into a hug and James joined in.

Moody gave holiday for the rest of the day and the three friends went to the muggle bar where the werewolf got a new job and told Lily and Peter to meet there as well. Where they celebrated her success and enjoyed the night.

~☆~

The next day the three friends were making their ways towards the ministry and saw a bunch of journalists waiting outside the gate.

"What the hell!! How does they even know about it??" Josette whispered between them.

"That's their job. What do you expect??" James scoffed.

"Wait, is that Marlene??" Josette asked as she saw her friend with the bunch. Marlene is an intern for the Daily Prophet.

"Looks like it." Sirius mumbled.

As they walked closer the group was surrounded by them and attacked with questions. Sirius and James tried to get them away from her but it wasn't working. They all were speaking together, she couldn't even understand it to answer them.

"SHUT UP!!!" she shouted loudly and the noise stopped. "Please, ask one by one or let us go."

"Is it true that you're an Auror now." One of them asked and she nodded.

"How's that possible?? Does Moody favors you?? Is this somehow related to You-know-who??"

"No, Moody doesn't favor me. I became an Auror because I passed the test and no, it has nothing to do with Voldemort." Josette answered.

"How did you pass it without training??" Asked Rita Skeeter, Josette despises that woman, she's the one who's been spreading rumors that Josette is working with Voldemort.

"I've been training for it since my first year. It's been my dream to become an Auror since I was a child." Josette lied, she didn't even knew what she wanted till the seventh year and as for the training it's been going on since she was five.

"And who trained you for this??" Marlene asked and then mouthed 'sorry' to her. She didn't want to ask these questions but she's working under Skeeter and she has to do her job.

"My mother." Josette gulped.

"What's her name??" Rita asked giving her a wide grin.

Josette glared at her "None of your business."

"Is it true that you tamed a Chimaera?? Without any tools, you talked to it??"

"Bloody hell!! How do you even know about this??" James asked.

"A reporter's secret." Rita winked at him and James stepped back making a disgusted face. "So, is it True??"

"Yes." Sirius answered for her "And she's done here now, if you'll excuse us." He made way to go ahead but the journalists kept asking questions.

Before they could enter inside a huge muggle car was dropped right in front of them. Everyone stepped back in shock. Josette instantly knew something was wrong. She looked around and saw someone staring right back at her. He raised his hands and sent blasts her way.

Josette created a huge shield with her magic around herself and the journalists as well. No matter how annoying they are, they can't get hurt because her. And thank God it was a wizarding area, if it had been the muggle London it would be a hell lot difficult to cover everything up.

"Everyone get inside now!!" She yelled as Sirius and James helped everyone get inside from behind the shield.

This was a free entertainment for the reporters as they kept clicking photos of the scene and noting every single detail.

"You thought I'll let you get away with everything." The boy again hit her breaking the shield.

"Who the hell are you??" Josette asked her hands glowing violet.

"Son of the man you murdered in cold blood." He shouted and Rita didn't waste anytime before writing it down.

"Marc??" She whispered.

"So, you know me." He mutter and sent blasts her way. Josette dodged it but didn't attack back.

"Know you?? We were friends!!" When Josette was little, Marcel used to come to her house to meet her mother, that time she didn't knew they were planning on taking over the earth. He used to bring Marc with him and he and Josette quickly became friends. But then they stopped coming and Josette forgot about him.

"Yes, were until you killed my father." He yelled angrily and this time his attack hit her and sent her flying into a tree.

"Hey!!" Sirius and James yelled together and sent Confringo towards him. It hit him but didn't effect at all. Marc let out a laugh "You think you mortals can defeat me." He attacked them but just in time Josette's attack clashed it saving them.

"Inside!! NOW!!" she ordered, they hesitated but obeyed her and hid behind a statue. "That was year ago and now you're here for revenge."

"I was morning my father unlike you celebrating your mother's imprisonment and training to be better than you." He shot at her but she didn't attack back.

"You'll never be better than me." Josette spat.

"But I did learn something from you." He waved his hands and Sirius was lifted into the air.

"No, no Marc. You don't have to this." She pleaded. "Marcel didn't gave me other choice. He was planning on releasing her." Her eyes were fixed in Sirius, planning how to release him from his hold.

"And you should have helped us willingly. You betrayed your mother." Marc spat and tightened his hold on Sirius as he started withering in the air.

"She's not my Mother!!" She snapped "Please, please let him go. He has nothing to do with this."

"Oh but I would love to rip his heart out. Want to see it??" He smirked and muttered a spell. Sirius shouted in pain as cut started to form on his chest right above his heart.

"No, no, no. Please, stop." She started to panic and was ready to attack when James tackled him from behind breaking his and Sirius fell down. He was unconscious with his whole shirt covered in blood. Josette ran up to him and without wasting any second apparated home.

Marc got up angrily glaring at James. He didn't show any fear but raised his wand ready to give him a fight. But before anything could happen a team of Aurors lead by Moody got to the scene. "You'll pay for this." He hissed before disappearing away.

The journalists didn't waste anytime and stormed towards him but Moody scared them away. "What was that??"

"I don't know but I need to go home, Sirius, he's injured." James started to panic. "Will all this get Mor in trouble??"

"A attack happened right outside the ministry that too a very... unusual one." He referred to their powers. "She'll be taken in for questioning and trail on the boy. Who was he anyway??"

"I don't know but I need to go now. Meet us home with Dumbledore, I'm sure Mor will want to talk about it." He didn't wait for a reply and immediately apparated away.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.4K 182 25
❝I fucking lost control and almost hurt you.❞ She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...
69.1K 2.5K 17
**Book 1 in the Bally Bloodline Series** Jasmine Bally, a Muggleborn Ravenclaw going into seventh year, prefers her school life to her home life, eve...
150K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
875K 21.3K 133
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ϟ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...