Sinfully Yours

By MirahSelim

"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a ste... More

Prologue
Chp-1
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
Chp-22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-33
Chp-34
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49
Chp-50
Chp-51
Chp-52
Chp-53
Chp-54
Chp-55
Chp-56
Chp-57
Chp-58
Chp-60
Chp-61
Chp-62
Chp-63
Chp-64
Chp-65
Chp-66
Chp-67
Chp-68
Chp-69
Chp-70
Chp-71
Chp-72
Chp-73
Chp-74
Chp-75
Chp-76
Chp-77
Chp-78
Chp-79
Chp-80
Chp-81
Chp-82
Chp-83
Chp-84
Chp-85
Chp-86
Chp-87
Chp-88
Chp-89
Chp-90
Chp-91
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter

Chp-59

13.8K 686 95
By MirahSelim

Author Pov

Hazel entered the kitchen only to gasp out in horror. She covered her eyes turning around to not disturb the couple. Ana tried pushing Creed in embarrassment but he only rolled his eyes at the interruption.

"I-I am sorry. I was just---" Hazel bit her inner cheek running out of the kitchen making Ana yell for her.

"Hazel it's not like that." She again tried pushing his arm away from her waist but Creed only pulled her closer.

Ana was busy making lunch for Hazel when out of nowhere Creed back hugged her startling her. She asked him what he was doing here and he answered with a simple sentence that he missed her.

Analise took a lot of time in accepting Creed as she knew how dangerous and ruthless he can be when it's needed. But after spending her time with him she understood how of a good man he is. He never even for once invaded her privacy without her permission. He gave her the respect she always craved and after seeing his efforts and love for her she finally gave up.

She gave him her full consent and they both started a new married life together. Creed couldn't be more happier than he was right now. The only woman who ever has made his heart beat gave him a chance he wanted so bad.

He couldn't keep his hands to himself after she accepted him that's why he attacks her every time he gets a chance. He came to pick Hazel up as Cyrus asked him to bring her to him. So he decided to spend a little time with his wife.

He kissed her and got out of control just when he was about to settle her on the counter they heard Hazel's horrid gasp. He shamelessly kissed her neck even though Ana was downing in embarrassment.

"You!" She slapped his shoulder making him chuckle. He looked at her red face before kissing her chubby cheek.

"Ana it's not a big deal. We are husband and wife, she will understand." Ana huffed.

"Still it's embarrassing." She said covering her face making him grab her tiny wrists.

"You look so cute it's making me want to kiss you again." He said trying to dive for another kiss but Ana lightly slapped his cheek making him groan in annoyance. She finally pushed herself away from him.

"Ana." He whined but she pointed at the door with a stern face.

"It's not our house Creed. Have some shame now get out!" He smiles mischievously.

"Only one please." She shook her head gesturing towards the door.

Sighing heavily he walked past her towards the door but not before hastily pecking her cheek. She cursed him making him run out. After he disappeared she touched her cheek chuckling out. Creed wasn't really the cold man that he shows to others. But she didn't know his playful and caring attitude was only reserved for her.

Creed walked out smiling finding Hazel sitting in the hallway. His smile faded away and his usual cold face appeared. He walked near her making her look at him. Again her ears turned bright red in embarrassment.

"I am sorry mam. We should have been more cautious as it's not our house." Creed apologized bowing a little but Hazel instantly shook her head.

"Hey, it's ok. I understand. And don't say like that. This house is as Ana's as it's mine. She's not less than a sister to me." Creed nodded his head as a wave of happiness spread over his chest. He was grateful for having Hazel as his boss's wife after all it's hard to find such a down-to-earth and sweet woman like her in their world.

Even though Ana wasn't supposed to enter this world as well but because of her father's incapability of paying the debt, she was pushed into this world. Otherwise, it's hard to find any girl entering this world and not hitting on Cyrus. Even though Cyrus's mere presence can scare the shit out of anyone but still it's also hard to ignore such a handsome and powerful man without wanting to be with him.

Creed never saw any woman resisting Cyrus before. Ana and Hazel were the first ones to catch his attention as they both didn't care about Cyrus much. Both women weren't supposed to enter this world but fate has its way.

Cyrus never gave Ana any attention as well even though she wasn't much different from Hazel. She was beautiful, innocent, and kind of religious like Hazel as well but then why does his eyes are just for Hazel? Maybe because there is something about her that only Cyrus sees.

"How did he come to know about me visiting his uncle?" Creed looked down.

"I informed him. I did want to hide but in the end, he's my boss and I have never hid anything from him. So I simply decided to tell him everything. He wasn't angry and just dismissed me." Hazel nodded her head understanding Creed. She knew Creed was really loyal to Cyrus and she didn't really expect him to not tell Cyrus but atleast not this fast.

When she woke up in the morning she found herself alone in the bed comfortably stuffed inside a heavy blanket. Cyrus as expected left the mansion. She stayed laid but awake in the bed thinking about everything that happened last night. She never thought that her few words can trigger him this bad.

She did notice some scars over his body but they all were covered with scary tattoos that's why she didn't give much attention to his body. But now to think of it he hid those scars by tattooing his body. She then realized something.

She never has seen his legs as well. Even though during their intimacy he used to come out fully naked but she never has given any attention to his legs. Right after their sexual contact he always wears his pants back. Maybe because he doesn't have any tattoos on his legs that's why.

Sighing internally she messed up her hair in stress. She was confused about why does she care if he has scars over his legs or not? She should just finish this one-year contract and leave him. But then again. Her soft innocent heart wanted nothing but to help him especially after seeing his condition last night.

If he keeps on behaving this way one day he will eventually kill himself. She shouldn't care about him. She shouldn't care what will happen to him after all she will leave him soon. But she couldn't help it. Helping him doesn't mean she wants to accept him because deep down she was still afraid of him, his touch. She still had no feelings for him.

Hazel got ready and went with Creed. She didn't miss how Creed kissed Ana's forehead as a goodbye. Ana's smiling and shining eyes told her how happy she is with Creed and this hit her heart hard. She envied Ana so much.

Creed respects, loves, and cares for her. He even was ready to make her stop working as a maid but after seeing how comfortable Ana is with Hazel he respected her decision and let her work there.

Doesn't Hazel deserve someone like Creed as well? Doesn't she deserve someone who wouldn't want to control her but instead would respect her decisions, love her unconditionally and do anything for her happiness?

Hazel always thought that she will do anything to make her husband happy if only he would give her the respect and love she deserves. But after Cyrus entered her life all her dreams just got shattered. She slowly started to stop wishing for anything and decided to do peace with her fate by accepting him.

But even after she has accepted him she can deny the fact that she still dislikes him. His touch still scares her, the thought of facing him and him losing control and having his way with her still terrifies her. Even though Cyrus has stopped touching from a long time already but she just can't get rid of her uneasiness this easily.

During the ride, her mind went to her mother. It has been so long since she met her mother. But Creed already told her that she's being treated and as soon as she will gain consciousness they will inform Hazel. Ana has been a great supporter of Hazel all this time but still, no one can defeat the warmth of a mother. And Hazel was dying to feel that.

After reaching the company she walked towards his office and as usual, his secretary guided her. Everyone in his company doesn't even look in her way and she already knows why. Her husband will pull their eyes out if they did he's that crazy.

Entering the office she gasped out when she was roughly pulled in a tight hug. Her eyes widened and her body stiffen in surprise. Recovering from the shock she raised her eyes and found her husband hugging her as if his life depends on this moment.

She stayed standing in the same spot awkwardly. Her face was buried in his shoulder as he had almost squeezed her against him. She didn't know for how long they stayed in the same spot before he finally pulled away. Cupping her cheeks he pecked her nose making her blink.

"I missed you." His voice entered her ears making her look into his eyes. They both stayed staring at each other for some time before he gently grabbed her wrist.

"Come I have a surprise for you." Hazel gulped in fear. His surprise is always terrifying. He pulled her on the balcony of his office making her freeze in the spot for a second.

The balcony was decorated with beautiful red and white flowers. There was a small dining table in the center of it and the view. It was so beautiful. The view showed the beauty of the city. She noticed something on the table. A cake. It was a red velvet cake and something was written on it.

She felt two arms being wrapped around her waist as he pulled her near him before kissing her jaw. She looked around the balcony when he said something in her ear surprising her.

"Happy birthday sweetheart."

Birthday? Today is her birthday? She thought about the date and yes it was her birthday. How could she forget her own birthday? But what surprised her more was him remembering it.

_____________________________________

Alright, guys, I know many of gonna be upset with this news but what can I do I have a life too right?

I am going on a break for some days. I will be back on 30th July as I have to go out of the city for some personal reasons so I wouldn't get any time to write this story. All of my books are going on hold till 30th July. So kindly bear with me.

But in this period don't forget to keep liking and following me coz I will be back soon.

Till then adios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.2K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
12.9K 1.4K 75
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
702K 13.4K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
228K 5.4K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...