Front Man x reader| Favouriti...

Af Quack_den

~Completed~ The artwork isn't mine!!!! A story of a player who wins the hearts of the surrounding workers. M... Mere

Important Note
Chapter 1. Home is hard.
Chapter 2. The realisation
Chapter 3. The First Game.
chapter 4. Beg for me?
chapter 5. One Step Back One Jump Forward
Chapter 6. Pink.
Chapter 7. Tag, your it.
Chapter 8. Caught by the hands of a soldier
Chapter 9. One to Many Tears.
Chapter 10. Game 3 peekaboo-ohhh no.
Chapter 11. Boiling Over, to play and pay.
Chapter 12. A fantasy shock.
Chapter 13. A Heroic Choice.
Chapter 14. Game 5.
Chapter 15. Shower Me With Death.
well?....😊
Chapter 16. Boring All The Way Through.
Chapter 17. A Beautiful Worry.
Chapter 18. You Little School Girl.
Chapter 19. Lost Puppy, Whiskey Shine.
Chapter 20. A few drinks are not enough.
Chapter 21. Anger and Avoidance.
alrighty
Chapter 22. Make Him Jealous!
Chapter 23. The floor is lava.
Chapter 24. Short but Lovely.
Chapter 25. Gift or a...π•²π–Žπ–‹π–™?
Chapter 26. Killing The Old Me.
Chapter 26 Β½. Special POV πŸ”ΊοΈοΈ.
Chapter 27. I hate you.
Chapter 28. Regret? Oh totally, my nose won't stop dripping.
Chapter 29. A bloody hole
Chapter 30. A Girl's Pleasure🌢.
Chapter 32. Release.🌢
Chapter 33. Brazilian Games. The End

Chapter 31. Last game.

2.9K 77 14
Af Quack_den

I was in that state of sleep where everything was a blissful grey. I knew where everything was and I was slowly collecting my quiet thoughts but the bed was so warm and cosy. It was making my mind soft and squishy.

The pillow was soft, but it held my head at the perfect angle, the blanket was slightly weighted so it made for a perfect burrito. Life was amazing in this moment, nothing was better than feeling this type of love only a bed could provide.

Love.

That word had me think of him. In-ho. I remembered what had happened last night, and it only made me blush. I replayed the whole scene over and over smiling and giggling.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard his voice in front of me. He had his arm over the blanket on top of my body.

"Wait, how long have you been watching me" he just smiled and brushed a smooth kiss across my forehead before getting up. It pulled all the sheets with him so my body got abused with the cold air.

I took a stiff breath as I tried to adjust to the cold-ish air. My happy was slightly dampened as I remembered the VIPs, it had to be the worst job to cater to them just to steal their money. My hair felt like a slightly knotted mess, at least it was knotty and not greasy.

In-ho walked around the room gathering his clothes so he could get ready. My eyes were drawn to his patch, it had turned slightly a reddy brown with yellow around the edges. I sucked my teeth silently as I could only imagine the amount of pain he must be in. He came over to where I was on the bed, sitting my my legs, he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. I didn't know what to talk about but I know I wanted to talk to him, maybe I just wanted to stay in his presents for a little longer.

"You look worried. You don't need to worry so much. Things will be okay" his breath bounced off the back of my hand for a few seconds before he continued.

"Care to join me?" In-ho's gaze flickered to the bathroom door and back at me.

I froze for a second but decided why not. I guess I wasn't used to this bashful behaviour, it was kind of hot, I won't lie.

It was nice. The way he held me under the running water. His hands ran up and down my back as I almost fell back asleep. My lower abdomen started aching for him, his touch his love. I wanted more but I didn't want to be too greedy,  slow and steady will be the best way to go. The moment was short-lived as we had to get out and dress properly.

After the shower he pretty much threw on half of his things and pushed to lay back down with him.

"We don't have to get up for another 2- ish hours" he hummed. I knew that but I didn't want to just do nothing... on second thought I'd it was nothing while he was holding me then sure I could do that.

When those two hours of relaxation were over I had to properly get up and do what I had to.

This time the dress was a nice Emerald green colour, it was on the brighter side but the black lace layered on top made it all the more beautiful. The tiniest bits of gold silk made its way into the lace patterns. It obviously had sleeves and a high neck.

It was nice and loose around my arms and chest while having a supportive waist belt made of satin fabric. The fabric poured out from this waist belt down to my ankles allowing me to walk without accidentally stepping on the dress. We all know I would do it.

I was quite glad I could move a little more, I don't think skin tight dresses are my thing, no matter how delicate and graceful they make me look.

I wore a head scarf in the same colour as the dress to make sure my hair was hidden. Finally putting on my mask and gloves I walked out to see a man dressed similar to me except all in black.

"When did you get these dresses? And why so fancy?"
I questioned him.

"I hired a designer who creates clothing specifically for you. Any preferences or anything you want adjusted just let her know. As for the style, you are the hostess it is your job to look like it." He handed me a note book. It seemed to have many different numbers with all different people in there. From In-ho to the staff block areas to people I didn't even know where here.

Front man, ***
Diena (Fashon designer), ***
kitchen, ***
Peter (Doctor) ***
Security.***

Wait we have a doctor?... what the fuck.

I stood there questioning myself before lazily putting the book onto a side table.

"We're going to be late" I sighed. I knew it was going to be a slow and boring day. We were on our way to greet the guests.

The best part of all this was due to my arrival they were only here to meet me therefore they go home after this round. Well kind of. This round then a night of "partying" then they go home.

I think it was all a big waist of time but I didn't decide did I?

We entered an office type room, quite big but not as big as the rainforest retreat looking one. That's my favourite. I would comfortably hang out here if slobs weren't ruining the vibe check.

They were holding glasses with different drinks, by the sounds of their chatter it sounded as if they were slightly hung over. I had noticed there weren't as many caterers in the room, which would have been obvious.

"Good morning, hope everything was to your liking." I began. It startled some of them but they all eased as they turned around and saw me.

"It was fantastic. The food, the bed oh and liquor are all so divine" A VIP brought his hand to his lips and kissed the air, there were hums in agreement. It would have been nice it had stopped there but the obnoxious one had to speak up

"It would have been better with a few sluts!"
I shook my head keeping my inner rage to myself and continued to stand in line with the group, next to In-ho.

In this office type room a large window in the middle of it peered down at a courtyard area.

It had the Squid Game laid out. I never really understood it, I guess that's because I never really played it much as a kid. The VIPs asked a couple of questions about how it works and the front man answered. I'm glad he did, I would have stumbled over my words.

It got a little quiet for a little longer than 5 minutes. The VIPs seemed to be enjoying the show, at least that's what I thought. I was in my own world, dancing on clouds when I felt a hand start slithering around my waist. It was alarming as this hand was coming from my left and the frontman was on my right.

I slightly moved my head to glance at this bold bull and took a breath. Relax. 

I grabbed the gun I had in the dress pocket and pointed it firmly to the higher part of his thigh so as not to grab attention and make a giant fuss. His hand slightly shook and began retreating, I smile in satisfaction, satisfied that I could make men cower at my fingertips. Everything continued as normal but I had noticed In-ho began standing in between me and those men more often. I guess he saw.  

The handful of players that had survived up until this party wore suits. They looked kinda nasty as blood and sweat stained the white parts. They played for a solid 15 minutes before the offensive won, stabbing the opposing team. Not to anyone surprise, as soon as the last defensive player fell, the team quickly turned on each other.

"OH Ho Ohhh, did you SEE THAT!" They began to shout and cheer at the fight. Exciting themselves over the bloodshed. I took no interest in the fight. The game was all I was here for.

I rolled my eyes in relief when everything was done, Pinkie down in the courtyard escorted the winning woman back to the main room while I escorted the VIP's to the retreat room. As expected they began to drink and stayed up games of poker.

My eyeballs felt like they were sinking into my face as my eyebags were being pulled down by gravity. Just being around these men sucked all life out of me.

Mindlessly watching I was eventually invited to join the game, I couldn't deny so I agreed and we all sat in a circle around this table. The frontman served the cards and the game was on.

I think I would have enjoyed this game much more if the misogyny from breaded baffoon of a man kept his mouth shut.  It of 10 games I won 7. I guess I'm just that lucky...

No, I cheated.

For fuck sakes I own the man dishing the cards, what do you expect.

(1573 words)

I know the final game was supposed to happen almost immediately after the glass but... that's no fun

I know it seems like I glossed over a lot but I didn't really know what to write about. I'm at that stage where I know the start and end but the middle is missing. I didn't want there to be a long wait so I really hope you guys like this chap. if you want anything to happen just let me know and yada yada. I also wrote this chapter at like 3_4 in the morning because I couldn't sleep so....

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

15.8K 788 7
"He set fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch his most precious." A ruined world burnt to ashes by the flames of cruelty and sav...
19.3K 596 41
EDITING "y/n, you still love me don't you?" "I-i don't know, do I? " still unsure about her feelings she stood there questioning herself. where wil...
26.9K 880 32
πƒπˆπ’π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ„π‘: This is obviously π™‰π™Šπ™ my story, all rights go to the original webtoon creator of Bloodhounds. Anything that I write in here...
60.2K 2.3K 52
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...