LOVE - Yoonmin, Taekook

By truelove_israre

'I failed ?'...thought KIM NAMJOON. "I am undeserved to be a parent"....wailed KIM SEOKJIN. "What is love ?"... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
chapter 1πŸ’œ
Chapter 2πŸ’œ
Chapter 3πŸ’œ
Chapter 4πŸ’œ
Chapter 5πŸ’œ
Chapter 6πŸ’œ
Chapter 7πŸ’œ
Chapter 8πŸ’œ
Chapter 9πŸ’œ
Chapter 10πŸ’œ
Chapter 11 πŸ’œ
Chapter 12πŸ’œ
Chapter 13 πŸ₯΅
Chapter 14πŸ’œ
Chapter 15 πŸ’œ
Chapter 16πŸ’œ
Chapter 17πŸ’œ
Chapter 18πŸ’›
Chapter 19 πŸ’œ
Chapter 20πŸ”₯
Chapter 22πŸ’œ
Chapter 23πŸ’œ
Chapter 24πŸ’œ
Chapter 25πŸŒƒ
Chapter 26πŸ’œ
Chapter 27πŸ’œ
Chapter 28πŸ’œ
Chapter 29πŸ’œ
chapter 30πŸ’œ
Chapter 31πŸ’œ
Chapter 32 ❀️
Chapter 33πŸ’œ
Chapter 34 πŸ’œ
Chapter 35πŸ’œ
chapter 36πŸ’œ
Chapter 37πŸ’œ
Chapter 38πŸ’œ
Chapter 39πŸ’œ
Chapter 40πŸ’œ
Chapter 41πŸ’œ
Chapter 42 ❀️

Chapter 21πŸ’œ

1.2K 50 1
By truelove_israre

Everyone got ready to the new ritual which should be done at the old holy temple of Deagu.
Tae got well and his fever died down he still felt weak. Everyone are down waiting for Yoongi. Soon he came down dressed hot as always.

Ofcourse his husband selected his dress. They couldn't speak much as Yoongi came just half an hour ago and straight away went to freshen up. Yoongi looked around and spotted his pretty husband hiding behind his Hero. He went near Jimin and pulled him towards himself.Jimin was startled but soon he felt relief knowing that is his husband.He looked at Yoongi signalling something to Jungkook.

He looked around to see Jungkook smiling at him. He smiled back at him and winked at him about something they both gonna do(family help each other lol!!!).

Jungkook never cared of others. He dress for himself and that's why he dressed as he like. He have a great body and he didn't mind showing off. Jungkook looked at his husband who is now talking with Yejin about something.

Aera looked at Hyunbin and Mr. Jeon who nodded and as Aera said they all took seperate cars to reach the temple.

Time skip at temple ~

When they all came down. Aera lead them to a group of pandits(who serves god and lead rituals like preist). She bowed to them and others followed. Then they asked the couples to stand together and they mumbled some blessings to them and put a beautiful garlands in the couples.

An old priest came forward and began to say about the ritual. Each family member listened carefully how they all should come morning to the hill temple and the couples should ,"Sons you should carry your spouse to the hill temple climbing the holy 1000 steps which means taking 1000 vows of kingdom Daegu. At night you should stay there in the cave temple." To say Jeons were shocked. 1000 steps carrying someone was not easy. Jimin and Jungkook looked at their husbands for any oppose but they didn't respond. Then Jungkook said,"My husband Taehyung can't do this, he is not well. Say something else.", He said to the preist who smiled at the obviously caring husband."Jungkook don't talk to elder like that", said Aera.

Before anyone could say anything Tae said something catching everyone's attention . "I can carry you till the end of my life and these steps can't stop me", Tae said looking straight into Jungkook's dark brown eyes. The preist smiled at the makes words that was the sole reason of this ritual."Let's start the ritual", the priest said.

~with yoonmin

Jimin looked behind to see those long stairs hiding in the trees.

Jimin felt himself being lifted. He looked up and got lost in the most beautiful yet innocent and dominant eyes he had ever seen.

Those eyes held a soft and admiring and affectionate look for him which he never had seen. He tightened his grip around his husband's neck. He can't take his eyes off. Yoongi's stare is making him weak. He could feel his husband's touch tightening in his waist. He couldn't take this closeness. He hide himself in his husband's neck inhaling the fresh musky scent.This made Yoongi smile.

~With Taekook

Jungkook never regretted the way he dresses. But now he regret wearing this crop shirt. He is in deep thought when he felt shivers run down his body as his husband's hands touched his bare waist lifting him up. He with instincts hugged his Tae's neck. He looked at tae with shock who started walking without taking a glance at him.

( Not looking at each other guys imagine as I describe )

Tae was not well but still he accepted the ritual and started to climb the stairs with straight face. Jungkook looked at his side and saw Jimin hiding in yoongi's neck who was also walking with a straight face. The sun is settling down. Jungkook looked a bit unsure as what if his husband can't do the ritual or what if anything happens to Tae.

Time skip to last few steps...

Tae is a strong man from body and from mind ,that's what Jungkook learnt today. He saw how tae was sweating but didn't complaint. He time to time wiped off the sweats. He felt his whole body heat up whenever tae tighten his grip in his waist.

The last seven steps where engraved with seven promises. The duo couples looked at them. Tae and Yoongi stepped the first one.

SUPPORT

The next one ...

CARE

The Next one....

RESPONSIBILITY

The fourth one....

PROUD

Then the fifth ....

Jimin eyed the printed letter carefully.He never had that with anyone.

TRUST

Jimin looked up at Yoongi. He need to trust him. His husband.

Then the sixth....

LOYALTY

Jungkook gulped at that word. He know Taehyung will be the most loyal husband one could ever get. But is he loyal? He gulped and looked at tae.

Then the final one....

LOVE

Love is true when all these things are true. Here Kim brothers can give these all 7 to their husbands .but what about them?

When they finished their vows and 1000 steps, they came to the opening of cave temple.

Jimin and Jungkook got down from their husbands arms and looked at the cave. Tae was feeling dizzy. Yoongi catched him at the right time before he fall. "TAE ...!!", Jungkook shrieked and Jimin is shocked. "kook calm down. He needs water. Let's go inside. Jimin be with Jungkook. I'll help Tae.",he told to Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin just nodded feeling slightly jealous of how Yoongi treat Jungkook. Tae look at Yoongi feeling an untold bond between them. They four went inside and saw a pot of water and only TWO mats. Only Jungkook saw that. Yoongi sat down and laid tae at his chest and asked Jimin to get some water. He gave water to tae who drank that and breathed a relief out. Yoongi helped tae lay at one mat and told Jungkook to sleep with Tae. Jungkook hesitated at first then laid beside Tae who unconsciously pulled Jungkook to himself. Jungkook became red at the embrassment as Yoonmin has to witness it.

Yoongi just chuckled and shook his head at the couple. He went to the other mat and laid down. Taekook's mat was a bit bigger than theirs so they two can somewhat fit. But this is so small one person itself can't lay comfortably. "Anyway I'm not gonna get a good sleep. So Mr.Min can sleep I'll just roam around.", Jimin thoughts to himself. But he shreiked when he was pulled to a hard chest.
He looked up to meet with the dark calm eyes. He felt the grip on his waist tighten as he was pulled more closer. "H...Hyung",Jimin stuttered. "Shhuuu...let's sleep Min I'm tired."Yoongi pecked Jimin's forehead and closed his eyes inhaling his pretty husband's heavenly scent. Jimin was laying on top of him. He entangled his legs with Jimin and he didn't know when sleep engulfed him.

Jimin looked at Yoongi for sometime and pecked his hard chest and closed his eyes and slept peacefully in his safe place.

Time skip to Morning...

Jimin woke up first and saw a small ray of light in the cave. He tried to sit up but yoongi pulled him down and snuggled in his neck. He felt his husband's hot breath fanning over his neck. "Hyung ....wake up there is something", he tried to shake yoongi. Who in return just shrugged and tried to sleep. Now he shake him more. Yoongi groggily woke up still Jimin is in his arms. ",What happened Min?", Yoongi asked in his morning deep voice .
"Ummm...Hyung there is someone here", he said while looking at his husband's morning handsome face. Yoongi frowned at that and left Jimin who didn't like missing the warmth. He went and saw one monk meditating there.

He didn't know what he should do. In the meantime Jimin woke the cuddling (opps!!!) Sleeping couple and drag them there. They saw the monk smiling but still eyes closed.
"Who are you sir?", Yoongi asked as he hold Jimin's hand. The monk opened his eyes and looked at the couple infront of him. The great Kims and their spouses. He find it how funny they both the couple always in all lives face many problems but still the destiny brought them together."A silly servant of Royal Kims , My Prince", the monk said looking at Yoongi. "I'm not Kim's prince.", Yoongi said avoiding monks eyes. But his hold on Jimin's hand gets tighter."Whatever helps you sleep ,my lord. Shall we start the last ritual of Royal Kims?", He asked looking at tae and others except Yoongi. "Another one ritual but we didn't know about it. What should we do?", Jungkook asked curiously. "FLOWERS REPRESENT THE BOND BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE. IF YOU CAN BRING THE FLOWER THE HOLY WATER HERE SHOWS WITHIN SUNRISE THAT IS EXACTLY 1 HR LEFT. I'LL DEFINE THE BOND YOUR RELATIONSHIP HELD. IF YOU CANT BRING YOU ARE NOT DESTINED.", The monk said shocking the couple. A mere flower decides their future. But this is the real ritual.

"Come with me", the monk led the way to the holy water.

"Look into the water ,you will see the flower you need to bring", Yoongi nodded and went to the pond. He stepped in and looked inside to see "Tiger lily?", He whispered and looked at the monk questioning him. The monk smiled satisfied at the mentioned flower and said to find it. Tae too did the same he got," Rose" he said to Jungkook. "It's easy tae we can get rose anywhere", he replied happily. But monk and yoongi said at the same time that," Roses are banned in Daegu". Jungkook and Jimin were shocked. Roses are banned? Which idiot would ban them. "You're wasting your time here dear. One hour is not a long time it'll fade away in a blink of eye. Go search for your love. He said that and closed his eyes again went to meditate. The couple nodded absent mindedly. The couple went out of the cave and part ways before going Yoongi called Tae and said ,"Be careful tae", to which he got a okay Hyung.

~to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 292 19
Taehyung - I don't know what's love is.... but i want youπŸ”₯❀πŸ”₯ . . . . Jungkook - Will you love me? will you stay with me forever.....πŸ’œβœ¨οΈ . . . . T...
364K 17.5K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...
7.4K 182 6
" Tae : Where are you Koo? Why did you left me alone? Why didn't you take me with you? Namjoon : Why don't you just except that he's no more? Baby pl...
90.8K 3.4K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...