DRARRY - Wonderful Wheezes

By dothechachaslide

Harry Potter is the only one who can save Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. And Draco Malfoy is the only one who can... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue

Author's Note

177 10 7
By dothechachaslide

Hello, all!

Thank you for coming on this journey with me. This fic was quite a ride. I was planning on working on original stuff this month for Camp NaNo, but instead, this story grabbed me by the collar and told me it was time to finish it.

So I did.

And it's the first thing I've written that I really feel like I've completed. It's not a one-shot, it's not discontinued or left on a rushed cliffhanger, I don't absolutely hate it, and it's not based on anyone else's work (like my Whole Lot of Capitals fic.

Imposter's syndrome is still trying to trip me up, of course, telling me I didn't really finish this fic, or that my ending shouldn't count as an ending, or that it's too short, or I must have made some huge mistake that discounts it all, but I'm very happy to get to tell it to shut up for a while.

Also, this is the first time I've published real smut. It was... an experience. An anxiety-inducing one, but hopefully getting out of my comfort zone is good for me. If anyone from my real life read it, no you didn't.

Anyway, thank you, all you lovely people, for reading, commenting, and voting. It means the world to me. I appreciate y'all so much.

If you keep this in your library, just be aware that I might be editing it as times as I tend to do that, so you'll get publishing updates that aren't real.

Thanks again!
- Chance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 11K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...
76.4K 2K 77
Juniper Jones can't think of anyone worse than Fred Weasley. And Fred Weasley can't think of anyone better than Juniper Jones. ☆ Credit goes to J.K R...
15.2K 404 16
A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story playing out. A stormy day, a small cott...
305K 12.7K 50
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are both invited back to Hogwarts to complete their Seventh Year. After some time and a few chance meetings, they reali...