Look at me ~ Childe x reader...

By Itsyo-girl

He is one of the harbingers of the fatui and is quite strict when it comes to work affairs. You work under h... More

A/n here :)
Chapter 1 ~Him.~
Chapter 2 ~ So much for not being "child friendly"~
Chapter 3 ~ My new temprory job~
Chapter 4 ~ The next day ~
Chapter 5 ~Overtime~
Chapter 6 ~ Sleepless night ~
Chapter 7~ Amusement park~
Chapter 8~Well- ~
Chapter 9 ~ Going already? ~
Chapter 10 ~ Well this was unexpected~
Hey hey heyy~~
Chapter 11 ~ Back to enemies? ~
Chapter 12 ~ Interesting ~
Chapter 13 ~My house ~
Chapter 15 ~ My bestfriend ~
Chapter 17 ~ Touma.... ~
Chapter 16 ~ who's birthday?!~
Chapter 18~ The doctor ~
Chapter 19 ~ Give me a break~
Chapter 20 ~ Just leave me alone ~
Chapter 21 ~ Childes office ~
Chapter 22 ~ Childes pov ~
Chapter 23 ~ plans?? ~
Chapter 24~ !! ~
Chapter 25 ~ FΛ…βŠ‚β‚­ β“ŽπŸ€¬β“Š~
Chapter 26 ~ On the wayyyyy ~
Chapter 27 ~ In the toilet ~
Chapter 28 ~ Keep your hands to yourself ~
Chapter 29 ~ Childe & Akio ~
Chapter 30 ~ Y/n & Kaori ~
About the Smut :)
Chapter 31 ~Start of the day ~
Chapter 32~ Misson failed ❌ ~
A/n Here,, Very sorry πŸ’•
NEW FF IS OUT !!
Important Announcent β€ΌοΈβš οΈ
Chapter 33 ~ Please Hear me out ~
Chapter 34 ~ Proper confession~

Chapter 14 ~ What a Surprise 😳🀭~

1.6K 41 110
By Itsyo-girl

I woke up to the sun in my face, I hate it when I forget to close the curtain I thought to myself as I got out.

I look at the time 6:00 am,  perfect.

I  then washed up and headed downstairs, I don't hear or smell anything so I'm guessing Childe is still asleep on my couch.

As I get to the living room I turn my head to face the couch and I see him sleeping peacefully.

One leg out of the blanket his hair a little  messy mouth slightly open.

I unconsciously let out a small smile whilst seeing him so at peace.

He looks kind of cute-

When I realise what I'm doing I quickly change my expression to a straight face.

Stop, he's cute inly when asleep.

I thought to myself and then I head to the kitchen.

I start preparing some breakfast for the both of us, since every time he gets caught up in cooking for both of us.

I cook my favourite breakfast, and set it up for two.

I look at the time.

6:30 am

I decide to go to the living room to wake Childe up, as I got closer I didn't feel like doing it.

I sat on the floor beside at him and looked at him sleep.

He's probably exhausted, even though I don't particularly like him I can't help but notice how hard he works everyday.

The exhausting smile he wears, the public relations he upholds. The constant public appearances and appointments. It looks quite taxing.

I look at his peaceful face, and for once he actually looks,

Human.

I suddenly see his eyes start to open slightly and I hear a groan leave his mouth as he stretches.

"Where, where am I?" He asked in his morning voice as he squinted his eyes and sat up.

He moved his head around as his eyes adjusted to the light, he stretched his arms out and yawned.

"You fell asleep on my couch" I replied as I got up from the floor.

"Oh I did?" He asked kind of surprised at his actions.

I turned around and hummed in response.

As I walked to the kitchen I let out a smile.

He seems very human.

"Breakfast is ready, toilet is upstairs to the left." I informed him as I washed the dishes I used to cook.

Suddenly I see two hands on each side of the sink stapling me in between.

I stop my actions.

"U-um" I stuttered caught off guard by his actions.

I then feel his face close to mine.

"Thank you for having me" he whispered in a low scratchy voice.

"No p-problem" I stuttered in response.

I was quite shocked at his actions, he's not drunk what's wrong with this man.

I then see the two hands from beside me disappear so I turn around to face Childe.

"Hm, your as easy as ever" he suddenly says in a nasty tone as he chuckles.

My face changes from shocked to confused.

What? 'Easy' he did not just pull that in my house?!?!?!

"Pardon?" I ask with annoyance clear in my tone.

He just ignored me and headed upstairs to the toilet.

After he freshened up and came downstairs, we both ate in silence.  When I finished eating he took my plate and washed it along with his.

I then followed him to his car.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I stood outside the car door.

"What do you mean?" I responded annoyed and confused at why he wasn't opening the door.

"Why are you trying to get into my car?" He replied annoyed as well.

I clenched my jaw, I've had enough of this man.

I take back every good thing I've said about him.

"Never mind, see you at work" I spat as I turned away and walked towards the station.

I was furious, I walked at a fast pace without noticing, what's up with his mood swings one minute he looks and acts normal and then he goes and acts like an idiot.

I already knew where he was getting at with the whole car scene, and I'm not going to stand there and have it. If he wants to be a prick fine, so be it.

He'll see just how far I can go.

~ At work ~ 

"Y/n your early" Akio laughs as he looks at me walk in 20min late.

"Yeah no shit" I respond in an annoyed tone.

His face suddenly changed from jokey to serious.

"Lovers quarrel?" He asked as his slid under his desk.

"Akio, please stop with that I'm really not in the mood" I say genuinely done with everything.

"Okay okay, sorry. On a serious note is everything good?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah, I guess. Just Childe being Childe" I sigh as I lean on his shoulder.

"Okay, how bout this let's go out somewhere today. It's been a long time since we had some time to our selves" he suggested in an attempt to cheer me up.

My eyes suddenly lit up, it's true that since I started this new role me and Akio have spent less time together so this sounds fun.

"Yes yes yesyesyesyesyes!!!" I excitedly say as I shake his shoulders.

"Ahhahahaha okay okay I get it you love me" he laughed as he held my shoulders as well.

I give him a large smile.

"See you after work!!!" I jump up for the chair I was sitting on and enthusiastically wave him goodbye as he responds and laughs at me.

~3rd person POV~

"Was that y/n?" Kaori asked as she put a cup of coffe on Akio's desk.

"Yeah, she was just catching up" Akio responded as he sipped the coffee.

"Everything good?" She questioned as she sat on her chair.

"Yeah, just the usual" he said as he laughs.

Kaori also laughs with him.

"I'm not surprised" she giggled as she spoke.

They then both talked laughed and worked.

~Back to y/n POV~

I walked into the office, Childe didn't look up as I didn't talk to him either.

I sat on my desk and got to work, when all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door.

I ignore it as it's not my job to answer.

"Come in" Childe yells.

The door then opens and someone walks in.

I still keep my head down not caring.

"Hi I'm Touma, I'm supposed to start working here" he introduced himself to Childe.

A new male employee? I didn't know we were expecting someone new in the unit.

I then get curious so my eyes wander in the new person's direction and my eyes light up.

He was tall, probably about the same height as Childe. He had black scruffy hair and a deep raspy voice.

He then looked back in my direction and flashed a charming smile.

"Hey, I knew I felt a pair of eyes on me" he laughed as he caught me staring.

"A-ah I'm so sorry, it was rude of me to stare" I said as I stood up and bowed, still in awe from his beauty.

"No please m, it's okay I should have introduced myself to you too" he politely responded.

I smile as I nervously scratched the back of my head.

"Hey, names Touma. You?" He asked wanting to know.

"Y/n, nice to meet you Touma" I respond giving a small polite smile.

As I'm having this conversation I can feel a pair of eyes glued to us.

From my peripheral vision I can see Childe staring with no emotion whatsoever.

I take his long stare as a sign to back off.

I then divert all my attention to Touma, wow he is beautiful his eyes are dark brown and they were so enchanting.

"I'll leave you too it, see you around Touma" I end the conversation and sit down.

"Hope I see you more y/n" he replied with a wink.

I looked away and buried myself into my computer.

Nononono, whyyyy oh my god I need to tell Akio today!!!!!! How can a guy like this transfer to out unit.

This is baaaaaaddddd. I thought as I blushed hard.

"Usually I'd have my assistant y/n show you around, but unfortunately your stuck with me as she is quite busy" I heard Childe say as he gave a 'smile' to Touma.

My head whips upwards.

"Sir I'm not particularly bus- but I didn't get to finish my sentence.

"You're busy" he stared at me with his emotionless blue eyes.

I don't respond just looked down and continued typing, whatever.

After 20 minutes Childe came back into the office, I'm guessing he was done explaining Touma's job.

"Y/n" I hear him call my name.

I ignore him.

"Y/n answer me" he demanded half annoyed.

I still ignore him and continue typing.

I see him clench his jaw he then deeply sighs and walks back to his desk.

For the rest of the time we don't talk.

I've decided I'm only going to talk and communicate with him for work reasons. I don't understand his attitude and I don't think I want to.

~ After a few hours~

"I'm done quite early, so I'm headed out" I said as I pack up.

"Sure, want- I didn't let him talk.

"I'm going with Akio today, I'll see you tomorrow" and with that I closed the door and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 76 11
"π’œπ’Ή π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Ά 𝓅𝑒𝓇 π’Άπ“ˆπ“…π‘’π“‡π’Ά~" You are the youngest of the Fatui harbingers, and have surely been through a lot of hardship in your life. All...
697 44 13
Final year university student Ajax dreads graduating. A lifetime of sitting in a shitty office at a shitty computer, making shitty cups of tea for hi...
208K 7.4K 28
After arriving in this world, youve long since adjusted to life in Mondstat, but after you recieve a commission that has you trailing to Liyue you so...
13.7K 508 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...