PAPER RINGS | J.T |

By xoxorose_10

"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings Uh huh, that's right Darling, you're the one I want... More

cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
Act Two
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

27

2.1K 54 2
By xoxorose_10

It was around 6 in the morning when Aurora first woke up,
Since then Aurora cleaned her whole house twice. Making sure everything was perfect for when Abel got home, when she walked back into her bedroom Jax was still asleep, no surprise there.

"Jax" Aurora sat on the bed next to the blonde "Jax" she whispered twisting some of his hair "wake up" Aurora tugged a little piece of his hair "Aurora" Jax grumbled "good morning sleeping beauty" Aurora smiled sweetly "why am I up so early" Jax asked looking up at her "I let you sleep three extra hours" Aurora shrugged "you've been up since" Jax looked at the alarm clock "6?" He asked incredulously "I had to clean" Aurora explained "it took you three hours to clean" Jax asked in disbelief "I wanted it to be perfect" Aurora twisted her hair, Jax laughed wrapping his arms around Aurora's waist and pulled her into his side "marry me" Jax whispered

"what?"

"Marry me" Jax said looking at Aurora "have you lost your damn mind" Aurora scoffed "no" Jax shook his head "Jax" Aurora started only to be cut off "no I'm being serious, and I know you think I'm messing around but I'm not. I love you and we have a kid together so why not get married" Jax told her "that's exactly why we shouldn't. We don't even know what we are. We have a son if this doesn't work... I don't, he can't grow up like I did. With his parents on and off all the time. I won't do that to my kid." Aurora snapped "we know we love each other. We wouldn't be like your parents I swear" Jax reassured "you can't promise that" Aurora unwrapped herself from his arms and got out of the bed "Aurora-" Jax followed her "no" Aurora slammed the bedroom door in Jax's face "god damn it" Jax muttered running his hands through his hair.

"Where's Jax?" Gemma questioned looking down the hall for her son "last I saw him. He was at home" Aurora shrugged walking into her son's room "he didn't come with you" Gemma exclaimed "nope" Aurora dryly stated "when I get my hands on him I swear" Gemma muttered to herself.

"Hi baby" Aurora cooed looking at a smiling Abel, almost unsurely Jax walked into the room "where the hell were you" Gemma walked up to her son "Someone left without me" Jax rubbed the back of his neck looking anywhere but Aurora who was glaring at him.

"Someone wanna clue me in here" Gemma asked

"Jax" Aurora raised her eyebrows "Aurora" Jax smirked "Jackson, hall." Gemma dragged her son out of the room.

"Your daddy's an asshole. Yes he is, oh yes he is." Aurora smiled when Abel laughed at her.

"What the holy hell was that" Gemma crossed her arms "she's a little mad at me" Jax "no kidding" Gemma drawled sarcastically "I asked her to marry me" Jax explained "oh! Let me see the ring" Gemma laughed "about that" Jax winced "you didn't get her a ring" Gemma exclaimed "keep your voice down. And it was a spur of the moment thing" Jax rubbed the back of his neck "no wonder she's mad at you dumbass" Gemma chastised her son.

"Yeah" Jax mumbled, walking back into the room.

"He's ready to go" Aurora said "already" Jax exclaimed "yeah I just signed the papers" Aurora shrugged still holding her son.

"You guys have the car seat set up?"

"Yeah it's set up alright" Jax said "are you sure? I mean-" Gemma started "we don't talk about the car seat anymore" Jax cut his mother off "okay" Gemma glanced at the baby.

"I'll be right behind you guys" Jax told Aurora handing her the diaper bag "ok" she grabbed the bag "look Aurora" Jax started "it's fine" Aurora waved him off "I need to talk to you though" Jax said "I know and we'll talk after the party" Aurora compromised.

"Welcome home" Lyla opened the door to Aurora's house "thanks" Aurora smiled walking into the house "let me see my grandson" Piney pushed through the group "hi dad great to see you to" Aurora mumbled sarcastically "yeah yeah hi bear" Piney waved off his daughter.

"Aurora"

"Zoey" Aurora ran up to her best friend "Jax asked me to marry him" she whispered "what!" Zoey exclaimed "shhh" Aurora hissed "what" Zoey whispered "yeah we were just lying in bed and he was like "marry me" and I was stunned" Aurora explained "what'd you say?!" Zoey questioned "I said no" Aurora shrugged "why are you so stupid?" Zoey wondered out loud "I'm not stupid" Aurora denied shaking her head "why in gods name would you say no to..." Zoey trailed off looking for Jax who was with Abel "him" she pointed towards the blonde biker holding his son "it's not the right time" Aurora tried to explain "when is the right time" Zoey questioned in disbelief

"I don't know but it's not now." Aurora snapped walking away from Zoey.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" Lyla questions looking at Aurora who was stopped in the doorway to her bedroom "my mothers been here" is all Aurora says "what?" Lyla muttered "one sec Lyla" Aurora mumbled walking down the hall to find her mother.

"Woah. Who pissed you off?" Tig questioned "have you seen my mother?" Aurora didn't bother looking at Tig as she glared around the room for her mother "Jax!" Tig didn't answer Aurora, instead he yelled for Jax "what" Jax walked up with Abel in his arms "did you invite my mother" Aurora still looked around the room for Mary "was I not supposed to? Jax innocently asked "she hasn't seen Abel yet has she" Aurora exclaimed "no" Jax shook his head "good make her leave" Aurora told Jax before grabbing Abel from his arms "hi baby" Aurora laughed at her smiling baby.

"Aurora, how do I make her leave?"

"You'll figure it out"

"Great" Jax said to himself before searching for Mary.

"Who invited her" Gemma glared watching her son talk to Mary "your son" Aurora booped Abel on the nose making him laugh "why in gods name would he do that" Gemma exclaimed "don't know, don't care as long as she's gone by the time I get into the kitchen" Aurora shrugged.

"Why are you going in the kitchen?"

"To get coffee of course" Aurora smiled softly at the baby in her arms who was pulling her hair.

"Why's she still here" Aurora whispered in Jax's ear "I don't know how to make her leave" he whispered.

"You walk up to her and say thanks for coming by now"

"I can't say that to your mom" Jax shook his head.

"Why not?" Aurora whined.

"I'll take Abel, you kick her out"

"You will not like the way I'm kicking her out," Aurora laughed.

"You're gonna literally kick her out, aren't you?" Jax questioned.

"It'll be funny"

"New idea. You take Abel I get my mom to kick out Mary" Jax smirked.

"Good idea"

"Thank god todays over" Aurora whispered lying on her bed with Abel asleep on her chest.

"It's later" Jax reminded her.

"I am aware thank you" Aurora grumbled

"Why can't we get married?"

"I'm changing my answer. I'm not saying no, but I'm not saying yes either" Aurora told Jax "that doesn't make sense" Jax exclaimed "yes it does. I know all too well what happens when people rush into marriages; it ends awful and I'm not spending the rest of my life off and on with you. I won't do that to you, I won't do that to me, and I'll never do that to Abel,

making him grow up with parents who are off and on all the time." Aurora explained.

"We wouldn't be like that"

"You don't know that"

"And you don't know that we would be like that" Jax disagreed

"I do! I do know that's what we'd be like"

"How?"

"Because. That's what I know" Aurora snapped getting up and placing Abel in his bassinet "I gave you an answer take it or leave it. I'm going to sleep"Aurora said getting back in her bed.

Soooo... thoughts?

- rose ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 5.5K 51
"You know if someone told me 8 years ago that I would be right here with you , I wouldn't have believed it" "And why's that?" "Because you are so o...
56.4K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
135K 2.8K 36
It was supposed to be a simple business deal. But thanks to a really stupid move on Luann's part, Jax finds himself on the wrong side of the negotiat...