Neurotic (Jason McCann)

By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Neurotic:[noo-rot-ik] Suffering from, caused by, or relating to neurosis. Synonyms: mentally ill, mentally... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 19

81.3K 1.6K 1.6K
By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Malarie's POV

Pies, Turkey, ham, thankfulness, more food, and crazy criminals. Today is Thanksgiving Day, so being the nice person I am... I decided I would make food. Since these criminals don't celebrate any type of holidays, or special occasions. Anymore. I've been cooking up a storm, with the help of Cal of course, and a few other guys. Cal has been doing everything he possibly can for our friendship to go back to normal. After he told me about himself last night, about how he had gotten in the gang. I forgave him. We're still not as cool as we use to be. But we are a working progress.

Jason on the other hand, is another story. All afternoon, he's been trying to make me jealous... with that bitch TrollLonda. Yes I know her name is 'Yolanda'... but she's like a troll around here. Every time she sees me, all she does is throw shade at me. Or make some stupid comments and or remarks.

For example, this morning she and Jason came down to breakfast half naked... again. She kept kissing him, with lots of tongue. Let's not forget her shading me. 'I can make you cum better than anyone else could ever make you'. Or 'You moaned my name so loud last night, everyone heard it'. Like girl calm down, first of all I don't think he came a lot in her mouth. And second of all he didn't moan her name at all. Honey you're playing yourself. In my opinion breakfast was horrible and disgusting. Me and the guys had to get up and leave, when she started taking off one of Jason shirts, she had on. Showing her very fake breast.

Sheesh sex in the kitchen. Really? They just couldn't wait to go upstairs. Freaking horn dogs.

"So will you be making us cake? Or will you be giving us yours?" Moe asks from behind me, causing me to tense in fright. "Moe! Cut that out, I'll kill you before I let you hurt her." Cal turns around, pinning him to the wall.

Whoa protective Cal.

"Calm down man, I was kidding. I know she's your little play sister and Jason's girl." He speaks quickly and horse, since Cal is chocking him.You better know, she doesn't like hearing stuff like that." He slams Moe body one more time against the wall, staring dagger into his eyes.

I am too shocked to say anything, so I keep preparing the macaroni I am making for all of us I even checked the ham and turkey. Too afraid to say anything.

"Yeah I can see now." He croaks. I turned around to see Cal still chocking him. Okay that's enough. I don't want anyone dead on Thanksgiving, I would be a tragedy. "Cal let him go. It's okay, don't hurt anyone please." I pull his hands away from Moe's neck.

"Mal I just I want our friendship back to the way it was. And these guys rude comments want help that." He sighs in defeat. "It's okay. I knew Moe was kidding." I lie, hoping he believes me.

"Yeah?" He widens his eyes in pure astonishment. "Yes." I nod, taking out a couple of cake plates. "Now Moe, get over here and help me make the chocolate cake. And stop staring at my flat non existent one." I laugh in a jokingly way, watching him come over to help me.

"It's defiantly not flat. What in the hell type of girl are you?" Moe quizzes, bumping his hip with mine. I ignore his flirtatious comment. "A nice one, who's cooking food for ten very horny men. Oh and that Yo Yo chick." I say her nickname like it was a piece of trash.

"What the hell is a 'Yo Yo'? Why did Jason give her that nickname?" Cal adds, as he mixes in the cornbread mix in a pot. "I don't know, maybe he should call her Ho Ho." I joke, which resulted in Moe and Cal laughing like two silly kids.

"That was a good one Mal Pal." Cal side hugs me. "Thank you, thank you,  I try." I bow in a curtsy way.

We were laughing and joking around so much, the other guys came in looking all confused. Of course we shared with them our corny nicknames for that poor woman. I also got them to help me cook! Who would've thought I could get these dudes in aprons. Although Alex refused, and decided to watch the guys in amusement.

I let them do the easier stuff, like opening packets or mixing some of the ingredients. Though most of the time they just set back and let me do everything. Probably checking my body out. Freaking perverts. But I guess if they don't touch, it's alright to look.

"Are these done Malarie?" Ryan shows me some cookies he and I had made together. "Yeah, they're done. A little over done, but you did well." I raise my hand to high five him. He responds, hitting my hand, almost knocking me down. "Oh shit, my bad." He steadies me on my feet, patting my head like a small child.

"That's alright Ryan." I giggle, fixing my hair from where he messed it up at. "What's with all the noise in her- why the fuck are you guys wearing aprons?" Jason cocks his eyebrow questionably. Now fully dressed, with what's her face. "If you should know, they're helping me with a delicious Thanksgiving dinner." I cockily smirk, while the guys stay oddly quiet.

They're probably embarrassed. What's the deal with these crazy men, with egos and statuses?

"And you didn't ask us to join." Jason raises his voice a bit, almost as if he is jealous I didn't ask him to join. Oh no he did not just? He did. Did he just freaking ask me if...never mind. "Well, I felt that you two were busy so-" He raises his hand to hush me up mid sentence. "You still could've asked us." He sneers, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What the heck do I look like walking in your room, when you both are possibly naked? In God knows what position! I wasn't going to ask you two, to help. You have legs." I mock his attitude, walking to the oven. Yes there's only one.

"Baby I'm cold." Yolanda fakes an ugly pouty face. Get over yourself cake face. I'm sorry, but ugh she's annoying. "Yeah uh, come here so I can warm you up." Jason brings her into a hug.

I inwardly laugh at how stupid they both looked. Clearly she's trying to get me pissed again. I would never show it though, he's not mine and I'm not his.

"Jason baby, I'm so cold." She tries again. All this cooking heat, and she's over here saying it's cold? "Well warm yourself up, bitch." I mumble under my breath, which causes the gang to laugh. Leaving Jason and troll face confused.

"What the fuck did you say? Come here." He let's go of Yolanda, pulling my arm into him. The guys finally have my back. "Hey man." They all raise their voices in unison. Cal pulls me away from Jason.

"So I can't talk to my girl now?" He angrily chuckles. "Your girl is right there by you." I point to YoChuckie, annoyed at her stupid face. "Sadly cutie, I'm not  his girl. I would be glad to... if he could stop talking about you." She laughs, rubbing her manicured nails up his stomach.

"Well I think you two should talk that out. Now if you excuse me, I have to finish cooking. Right guys?" I smile shyly. "Right." Cal pulls me into a hug, along with the others saying 'yes' or nodding their heads.

But of course I never get my way. Jason took ahold of my hand, dragging me out of the kitchen.

"If you're going to hit me, you should've just done it in there. It's not like you haven't hit me in front of them before. Or do you not want your YoYo to see?" I argue, as he tugs me down the hallway. "Shut up." He says in monotone, still dragging me down to his room.

This house is only one story, so the house is fairly simple, which he hates. He likes big and expensive things. He came from nothing, so he likes the idea of living the lap of luxury.

"Where are you taking me? You're being so rough geez, like you're leaving bruises on my body once again." I huff, looking at his hand clenched around my poor wrist. "Fine, let's stop here then!" He yells loudly, making me flinch back.

"Don't scream at me, did you take your medication?" I defend myself, concerned about him possibly beating me up. "No! Why do you care? I can do whatever I want." He shouts in my face, angry about something- I don't know why.

"Stop being mean to me! You hurt my feelings all the time, and I'm so sick of being hurt or called mean names." I yell back, hitting his chest with every word. "Look calm down, I'm sorry, okay?" He holds my clenched fist. "I won't calm down. I want you to stop all this nonsense, and quit saying sorry, if you don't mean it." I push away an angry tear.

:::

Jason's POV

"Stop what? What is it?" I ask, still holding onto her ball up fist in my big hands. Damn she's strong. "Nothing, it's fine. Can you let me go? Your gang might mess around and let the food burn." She bypassed my questions, I only shake my head in refusal.

"No tell me what's wrong with you? What's bothering you?" She frowns, being stubborn by shaking her head in protest.

She's been pissed off at me, all morning long. That's okay though, it's all apart of my plan. I wanted to make her jealous. I could give a rat shit about Yolanda. I just want my Malarie to see I really do like her. Now I do admit, I was mean to her at the hospital. I was being a big ass baby. But I was in a lot of pain. Sue me, I got the money for it anyway.

"Did you hear me?" She smacks my arm. Cute, hitting me when I'm not paying attention. Not. "Huh?" I grumble, now annoyed at her childish move.

"You know what, never mind." She tries to leave met side. "Hey don't move away from me, Now what did you say?" I pull her closer to my body.

"Forget it. I have to get back to the kitchen." She rolls her eyes. "What do you want?" I scream in her face, growing agitated at her stupid stubbornness.

"Fine! You want to know what I want, Jason? I want you to stop!" Her yells pierces through my ears, as she walks away from me. "What do you want me to stop doing?" I follow closely behind her. That ass, it jiggles when she walks fast.

"I want you to stop freaking making me jealous, Jason!" She quickly covers her mouth. And ding, ding, there it is. Jealous Malarie, being all sexy and feisty. "You're jealous." I whisper, walking closer to her. She keeps backing up.

"No I-" She starts her sentence, attempting to defend her argument she so badly loss. "Nuh uh, don't start the lying. Be honest with me." I trap her body against the wall. Placing my hands on the sides of her face.

"I uh-yes okay. Is that what you want to hear! That I'm jealous of that damn Yo ho girl." She seethes, crossing her arms.

"It's um Yo Yo," I joke around, making her scoff, storming inside our bedroom. "I am kidding... she is a good kisser though." I tease some more.

"Ugh, you make me so mad! I hate how you kiss her, I hate how you hug her. I hate hearing moan, and I just want to punch her in the face. You two flaunt around me, just trying to make me angry. Well congrats you di-" I cut her off mid rant, kissing her mouth with all my might. She talks way too much when she's mad or nervous

I grabbed ahold of her waist, gently rubbing her hipbones. I lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She happily declines! I get a bit pissed so I squeezed her sides a bit, she just shakes her head 'no'. Breaking away from my hold, she takes a seat on the bed.

"What the hell Malarie?" I glare at her sexy face, walking towards her. A smirk made its way on her face. "What?" She looks at me with so much cockiness.

"Don't 'what' me, how come you didn't open up your mouth?" Clearly having an attitude I cross my arms over my chest. "Are you stupid, I'm not going to put my tongue in your mouth. When you already had So Ho's in there." I take a deep breath, cracking my neck.

"Yo Yo." I scream, making her widen her big eyes. "We'll go make out with Ho Ho." She jumps up, ready to leave. I grabbed her hand. "I don't want to keep fighting. I want you- us to be together. Why don't you like me?" She sighed shaking her head.

"Jason I do like you, I like you way too much. I shouldn't but I do, and I can't help it." She likes me. I mean I knew she did."It's okay to like me, I like you too. A lot actually." I shrug, kissing her wrist.

"Well if you like me a lot, you'll go to that bathroom and wash Coco's tongue taste out your mouth. So I can kiss you without, tasting her." She didn't say nothing but a word. I quickly limped to the bathroom.

Closing the bathroom door, I quickly put toothpaste on my toothbrush. Brushing away all Yolanda's taste out my mouth. We weren't even kissing all crazy, just a few pecks here and there. I just wanted Malarie to be jealous. About three minutes later, I go back into the room. Malarie was looking out the window. I grab her hand, pushing her down onto the bed. Hovering over her body, I smile at the blush playing on her cheeks.

"Does my breath smell minty fresh?" I blow my cold breath on her face, causing her to shiver. "It always does. I just didn't want to ki-" My impatient ass, kisses her once again.

Taking it upon myself, I slide my tongue in her bewildered mouth. She immediately kisses me back, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"See that's how I shut you up." I say in between our kisses. Sucking on her bottom lip slightly. "Yeah I know, you don't never let me finish." She moans, tugging on my hair.

I pull away, staring into her beautiful eyes, not saying a word. I'm not mad, but I'm relieved and happy.

"What are you staring at, do I have boogers?" She giggles, flaring her nose at me. I chuckle, looking into her flared nose. "No, no boogers in there. I'm just looking at you." I admit honestly.

"Why are you looking at me?" She rubs my back soothingly. "I'm just happy, happy you told me how you feel, I grin teasingly. "Ow my arms are a bit tired, do you mind if I lay on top of you?" Reluctancy scatters across her face, yet she smiles assuringly.

"H-here, you can lay between my legs. You're too heavy to lay on top of me." She smiles sweetly, opening her legs for me to lay in between. "Thanks little honey bun." I rest my head on her lower stomach.

Damn, this is a nice eating her out position. All I have to do, is go... lower.

"You're very welcome. Jason?" She calls me, while I close my eyes in pure happiness. "Hmm." I hum in response, cocking one eye open.

"Why didn't you eat her out?" She would ask this, while I'm thinking the same thing about her. I lift my head up, cockily smirking. "I don't eat out just anybody doll face... and plus she didn't deserve me eating her out." I yawn, glancing at her thinking face.

"Why not?" She probes, shaking her leg impatiently. "She's a hoe... so she will get treated like one." Shrugging, I run my tongue over my bottom lip. "I hope you're being safe, seeing as you come back kissing me. And trying to do things with me. I've heard you with other girls. Then you lay up with me, trying to do the same thing." The way she looks at me, tells me she's being serious.

So she listens or nah? She makes me seem like a manwhore... I mean I've been with a lot of women. But damn.

"I always wear a condom with these hoes out here. Although you're not a hoe, I didn't even want to wear one with you. You made me wear it." I kiss her stomach, meaning every word I said. "Yeah I did, Jason I'm serious, HIV and AIDS are real. I don't want that or an STD. So please, if you're going to be with these woman, be safe. Because we both know, you're going to be coming back to me." Her serious voice comes out a bit louder, as she looks down at me.

"See, that's it right there!" I am so pissed. She really thinks I would give her a HIV/AIDS, or an STD. "What's wrong, now? I'm just speaking what I feel." She huffs, pushing a piece of hair out her face.

"Everything, and that's why I want us to be together. Like as a couple. I want you so much, just so you won't have to worry about me being with other women." I am on the verge of breaking down.

"Whoa he wants to be my boyfriend? I always thought he just liked the sound of calling me his." She speaks to herself, probably thinking she's speaking in her head. "Yes, I want you to be mine. I like you so much... I love you." She widen her eyes.

"Y-you heard me?" She stutters cutely, covering up her face. "Yes I heard you. Do you want to be mine?" I ask, lifting her shirt up to play with her bellybutton.

"Yes, but-" She whispers, shaking her head, covering her mouth. "And."I probe, wanting her to explain herself more.

"I don't know, I'm scared. Not of you fully. But you being committed, me being kidnapped. What others would think." Her face shows nothing but worry. "Fuck what people say. If we want to be together, so be it. I can't help about the kidnapping. I'm not taking you back. I'm sorry." I kiss her exposed belly. She nods sadly.

"You really want to be with me?" She quizzes skeptically. "Yes. More than that Thanksgiving meal you cooked, and I'm hungry as hell right now." I state, making us both burst into fits of laughter.

"I feel like I'm giving into you so easily. But we will try it, since I can't hate you, even if I tried." The way her fingers massage through my hair, made me sleepy. "Yeah? So you'll be my girlfriend and I'll be your sexy boyfriend?" I quiz excitedly, hovering over her body once again.

"Yes. But let's take it slow." Placing her hands on my arms, she stares deeply into my eyes. "Baby, what the hell is slow? If we both passed third base already." I smile down at her, searching her eyes as well.

"I don't know, maybe just being nice to me for a change. Or throwing HoLonda out." She raises her eyebrow.

I place a sweet kiss on her lips, quickly getting off her, to walk out our bedroom. I limped/jogged down the stairs, going into the kitchen where Yolanda was slutting around.

"Hey Yo, you got to leave. My girl doesn't want your presence here." I utter in a bored tone. "What the hell? No, you said you would give me that dick as a gift of being a good girl. Plus you haven't even gotten your special Thanksgiving ass yet." She struts her way towards me. "I said no, now leave." She groans childishly, coming up to to slap me. Oh hell nah.

Getting completely heated, I raise my hand, ready to punch her. I was pulled back lightly, Malarie.

"Don't hit her." She softly mumbles, lacing our fingers together. "I want to, so damn bad." My breathing picking up, as my chest heaves up and down.

"Don't do it, she's not worth it. Here, take your medication. Please?" I turn around to see her smiling at me. God she's so sweet. I love her. "I'll take them, just for you. Only for you." I took the three pills, easily swallowing them down. She handed me a glass of water. I drank it all.

"Now leave SmellLonda." Malarie waves her off, everybody started laughing. Yolanda screeched and ran out the door. Making sure to slam it pretty hard. "Stupid bitch." I mumble, taking a seat on one of the kitchen chairs.

"Oh calm down, you are such a big baby." Malarie waves me off. "Damn Malarie, what did you say to my brother up there? He's all calm, taking his medicine and shit." Alex says in pure disbelief.

She shrugs smiling. I couldn't help but smile as well. "I guess uh, a little motivation." She giggles, bending down to take a turkey out. We all stare at her ass.

Damn, where did she get those tights from? Oh yeah her cousin Dayna. Thank you Dayna!

"Can you all please stop taking my clothes off with your eyes? Please?" She embarrassedly turns around, looking at us all. I quickly snap out of it. "Hey stop looking at my girlfriend's ass." I shout loudly, getting the squads attention.

"You're all my woes, but don't look at her booty in front of me." I roll my eyes annoyed, getting up to wrap my arms around bet waist. I even kiss her head. "Girlfriend? You usually say 'my girl'." Chris announces, along with him and the others raising quizzical eyebrows.

"We're taking it slow, right?" I look to  Mal. "Right, now let's finish making the food." She doesn't like attention? Hmm, I'll give her more of it.

:::

"Can you pass me some more of that macaroni, honey?" I ask politely, chuckling at Malarie's tenseness.

I've been literally teasing and joking around all dinner. Ever since she said yes to being my girlfriend, I've been being all corny calling her 'honey, darling, or 'love'. She absolutely hates it. She says it's not me. What is me?

"Here you go Jason." She passes a big bowl of mac and cheese. "Thanks darling." I smirk, hearing her groan, continuing to eat her food.

"Jason you are one corny motherfucker." Malcom laughs, eating a piece of ham. "Yes he is." Malarie fakes being annoyed, in reality she's blushing.

"Forget all of you." I huff, only for her to grab my hand under the table, lacing them together.

:::

Malarie's POV

I am dating Jason McCann. I'm dating my kidnapper. Oh no... I promised myself I wouldn't catch feelings for him. Now I have Stockholm syndrome. Damn you Jason, this is all your fault. You jinxed me, you little weirdo.

"Hey babe, you good?" Jason asks, scooting closer to me on the couch. We all are watching some football game, I am totally not interesting in. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I lie, hoping he wouldn't think nothing of it.

"No you're not. I can tell when you lie to me. Now what's up?" Shit. I bite my jaw, looking at him. "I said nothing." I squeak, not wanting to get in his bad side.

"Huh. Okay, hey y'all we'll be back." He gets up, throwing me over his muscular shoulder. "Oh no, be careful of your stomach." I fail trying to shimmy out his grip.

"My stomach is fine baby." He rubs my butt, walking to his room. Why does he have to touch my butt every time he gets close to it?

We make it to the room, with him placing me on my feet, pulling us both to the bed. I take at seat, playing with my hands. Not wanting to start this little conversation, he has planned. That's one thing about Jason, he likes talking things out. He doesn't like unexplained answers.

"So? Why are you acting weird all of a sudden? You were fine at dinner." I shrug, just for him to pull me closer, giving me those stern eyes of his. The ones that scare me half to death. I gulp, nodding my head. "I'm nervous okay. I-I- can you blame me?" I look at his Adam's apple, only because I can't dare to look into his eyes.

"No I can't blame you. But I can kiss you." He leans in, but I push him away from me. "No, I don't want kisses right now." He growls, threading his hands through his hair.

"Fuck, Malarie please let's not start this again." He groans, rubbing his hands fiercely on his face. He's getting frustrated. I don't like him like that, God knows I don't. I'm just confused right now. "Don't be upset, I'm ju-" He covers my mouth with his hand.

"Are you havening doubts about us? Don't lie, be honest." Blowing a shakily breath in his hand, I take his hand off my mouth, nodding my head hesitantly. "Yes. But don't get angry... I-I'll try to trust our relationship." I hug him. He seems so sad when I told him.

"What can I do? I'll do anything, just to prove this is real. Just let me know." He almost pleads to me, while he pulls back gazing at me.

Wait, he said anything! Should I ask? Will he hit me, he took his medication. I don't know if it really works though. I'm just going to go for it.

"Jason?" I call his name, making him turn his head my way. "Yeah." He looks at me unsurely.

"You said you would do anything... to make our relationship work." I start, becoming mesmerized by his two honey colored orbs. "Yeah I did, what's wrong?" The way he caresses my cheekbones makes me smile.

"Jason, I want you to let me do something. Some uh, favors I wa-" His eyes grow big, and widen. "Hell no! You're not leaving me, a-and I'm not taking y-you back." He shoots up to his feet, pacing back and forth!

"J-Jason I am not talking about going back." I stand up, taking his hands into my own. Trying to calm his heart down. He gets upset so easily, so me doing this helps... a lot. "What are you talking about then? I can't lose you anymore, I can't Malarie." He bends down, placing his forehead on mine.

Anymore? I only escaped once.

The sparkle in his eyes, it's just wow. Bless his beautiful face. God above took quite some time to chisel every detail of his beauty. He just blows my mind every time I see him. I know I'm a bit scared, but if he promises not to be so rude to me. I'll wake up here.... happy every single day. Even if I'm missing my family. It's just something about him. I can't stay mad at him for long. I just have to forgive him. No questions asked.

"Did you hear me?" He taps my nose lightly. I smile, blushing at his small move. "No I'm sorry." I kiss bruised his knuckles.

"That's okay. You know, you're good at calming me down." He kisses my lips, hugging me tightly. He even weirdly sniffles my hair. It's Cal's Vanilla Shampoo.

"Yeah I know," I cockily shrug. "Now let's talk about what I want." He nods, leading us back to the bed.

"Okay, shoot. Not a gun... but you know what I mean." He plays with my hair, smiling widely. "No interrupting me either." He nods, making a zipping like move on his lips.

"Okay, I want to be able to call my family," He almost interrupted me, but I gave him my stern eyes. Well I tried to look stern. "Like I was saying, I want to be able to at least call my family, maybe even see them. I want some type of studying going on for me as well. I mean I don't do nothing all day. Usually I go to school, but you know I can't now. I want some clothes too, please. I can't keep wearing yours all the time. I feel manly and little. They're way too big for me. Okay Jason?" His whole face was nervous, maybe a bit scared. He blew out a shaky breath, nodding his head.

"O-okay baby, I'll try to give you all what you want. But baby I can't let you see them, I just can't. They'll try to keep you, and call the cops." He pleads with me. I'm sad, but he's letting me have everything else. I will not be an ungrateful person, I'm grateful he's agreeing to letting me have this much of what I asked for. "Alright that's fine, just as long as I get to call them. I promise not to tell them anything. Only if you promise to take your medication and be nicer." I shyly mumble.

"I will, I'll take them. Even if they make me feel weird. I'll do it all for you. We'll even go get you your clothes tomorrow." He smiles weakly, hugging me again. "I know you're contemplating on trusting me. But try okay? If I didn't leave your side at the hospital, what makes you think I'll leave now?" I nervously kiss his pink lips.

"We'll learn to trust each other more. Remember there's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me." He mumbles, holding me in his warm embrace. "Together through the storm." I finish, kissing his lips with everything I have.

He quickly responds, kissing me with just as much passion as me. I even slipped my tongue into his mouth on my own.

Ha! I need a pat on the back for that bold move. I can't believe we're together. Was this too soon? Did I make the right decision? Only time will tell.

"Today has been such a great Thanksgiving." I pull away, smiling at his beautiful face. "It sure has. Now bring that ass over here and kiss me woman." We both laugh, joining our lips in a soul baring kiss.

---------------------------------------

- Chapter 19 has come to a end, lovely cuties!

- They are together now! How do you feel about it? Was it too soon? See he didn't hit her this chapter.

- Alexis -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.3K 77
In which a woman named Ana Palvin falls in love with her new neighbor Jason McCann, but she has barely seen who he really is. His attempts to warn he...
2.4K 283 45
Alexis has one secret she's keeping from her parents and everyone else. Something she only knows. And that is how dark her thoughts can get. Even whe...
787K 13.7K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...
712K 11.8K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...