Join The Crew [ One Piece Var...

By Coovaca122

[One Piece Various x Jujutsu Kisen Reader] Book 1 "That is one interesting power you have" (Y/n) spoke interr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
~Easter Special~
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Vote
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special

Chapter 24

5.3K 234 25
By Coovaca122

Sukuna's fingers thrummed against the throne's armrest, seemingly bored with their interaction. Then, his eyes traveled to Nami, having almost forgotten about her. "Oh! She's my navigator, best in all of East Blue" Arlong quickly said, before Sukuna had a chance to ask. This caught (Y/n)'s attention, as she silently glanced at them, taking note of how nervous Nami is getting.

Sukuna slowly turned his head to Arlong, almost as if he was silently telling him something. "I-Uh- I mean, aside from you! Of course" Arlong quickly corrected with a nervous laugh. Zoro looked from Arlong to Nami, then from Sukuna to (Y/n), piecing together that both women had 'betrayed' him and the crew.

"So, what should we do with him?" (Y/n) asked innocently as she pointed at Zoro. "He's useless to me," Sukuna said without even glancing their way. In a split second, Zoro found himself flying into the air and quickly landing in water, slowly processing he just gotten kicked. Nami stared in horror as she watched air bubbles disturb the surface's water, knowing he'd likely drown.

"Wow, now that's what I call cold-hearted!" A Fishman commented, a bit impressed by the display. Now Sukuna was definitely not at all fazed. Especially when Nami ran right into the water to go rescue him, obviously the Fishmen weren't too happy with her decision. In an instant, they were both above water, with both of them gasping for air.

"You know... I never would've expected you to kick me like that..." Zoro grumbled as he glanced up at (Y/n). "Heh, I knew you'd be saved," she said with a wave of her hand. "You... You horrible woman! He could've actually died!" Nami yelled as she grabbed onto the collar of (Y/n)'s shirt. "Well, now it's something I can take a picture of! Say cheese~" (Y/n) said with a smirk as she pulled out her phone, sending a bright flash to Nami's face.

Confused, Sukuna quietly checked his robe sleeve, only to find her phone still there. He then deadpanned, realizing she had another phone. "Arlong! Hey! Arlo--" the Fishman quickly silenced himself, having caught the attention of everyone. "Sorry! Please forgive my rudeness, my King!" The Fishman quickly apologized as he got on his hands and knees.

"What do you want?" Sukuna asked bluntly, not wanting to waste his time with meaningless words to reassure the Fishman. "Er... Right! This guy didn't come here alone, there was another long-nosed weird-looking guy with him. But, he got away, I think... I think he escaped into Cocoyashi Village" the Fishman explained.

Sukuna hummed, seemingly deep in thought, then suddenly, he smirked, and with that, he hoisted himself up. "I think it's about time we visited the town" Sukuna stated, not caring to hear out any complaints. "Hey Suki! Can you grab my snacks! I want to bring them!" (Y/n) called with a hand vertical to her mouth, allowing her voice to carry further.

~~~

Stomping through town, Sukuna towered over everyone there, dead silence carried with him as he walked. Arlong and a couple of his men walked a few feet behind him. Meanwhile, (Y/n) happily skipped next to Sukuna, happily munching on her sweets, with one of Sukuna's lower hands holding onto the bag that contains them.

The humans that live in the village hid in their homes, some peeking out from the windows, only to quickly close them. All who was left was a man, with a small trinket on his hat. Sukuna stopped for a brief second, silently scanning over their pathetic form, with a huff, he continued forward. Unlike the curse, Arlong decided to mess with the human, as it is still his duty to punish him.

From afar Usopp stared wide-eyed, eyeing the duo that had decided to depart from the main group. "W-What is (Y/n) doing with him?!" Usopp whispered to himself. Then he transferred his sights to Sukuna, having not realized how enormous he was up close. "I've never seen someone taller than Arlong..." Nojiko muttered, looking a bit nervous.

Sukuna glanced around, having not properly visited the town during his short time of being here. Despite having appeared here the same day (Y/n), he had traveled far. Along with his quick upbringing of being labeled as a major threat that quickly spread throughout towns. The few that he had visited, including this one, were forced to bend to his will and were allowed to continue breathing, for now.

"That reminds me, where is the money you promised me?" Sukuna announced as he stopped in his tracks. Arlong froze in his spot, remembering that moments ago he paid his tribute to the Marines. Not only does he pay off the Marines to keep him from being attacked by them, but he pays Sukuna to continue living.

It's ironic, as Arlong does the exact same thing to the people he rules, then folds when it's to save himself. Hence why the other town was flipped upside down, just to pay Sukuna. "We're getting it right now, as we speak! The rest is at our base" Arlong reassured, as he sweats bullets. "You'll have it ready before we depart" Sukuna stated as he slightly glanced back at Arlong, before continuing his walk.

As they continued further, they heard a loud thud of the umbrella falling. (Y/n) decided to glance back this time, watching as Arlong's large figure lifts a smaller figure into the air. Slowly, she raised her phone and snapped a picture, while taking a bite out of her desert, and accidentally capturing a female who ran into the scene.

"You can't do this Arlong!! We've paid your tribute for 8 years even the increase over the past month! Why would rebel now? It makes no sense! So take your hands off Genzo!" Nojiko demanded, which encouraged the other villagers to come out. (Y/n) snapped another picture as the situation escalated, with Sukuna peering over her.

The picture was of Arlong and his crew being surrounded by angered villagers, who were stupid enough to stand up for themselves. The distant arguing was blocked out as she scrolled through the camera roll that she saved on the cloud. She then stopped on a picture of Sukuna's face, which is really up close to the lens, snickering slightly at the sight.

"Did- Did you accidentally take a picture of yourself?" (Y/n) asked through giggles. "No. Take a proper picture" Sukuna grumbled as he stomped his way back over to Arlong. People gasped as he easily maneuvered through the crowd, only stopping as he stood next to Genzo, who struggled to stand. With a raise of his foot, he mercilessly stomped down on Genzo's back, forcing him to the ground.

(Y/n) let out a low whistle, alarming the people around her, having not noticed her presence earlier. "Watch out for the flash~!" (Y/n) warned as her phone produced a bright light. "Hm... I dunno, I think I like the other one more" she teased as she scrolled through her phone. "You will delete the other one or I'll break both your phones" Sukuna threatened as he loomed over her, only receiving a wave of her hand in a shoeing motion.

His hand loomed over her as if he were to attack her, only for a loud shout to interrupt him. "Exploding star!!" Usopp exclaimed as Sukuna was covered in smoke. The Fishmen gasped, slowly backing away from the smoke, and away from where it came from. But, that did not stop them from glancing up at the source.

"Uh oh..." (Y/n) muttered to herself as she stored her phone away in her bra. "I am... The great warrior of the sea! Captain Uso-- Ah?-Wah- AHHHH!!!!" Usopp screamed as he fell, along with half of the house. Sukuna stood there wordlessly, a dark shadow covering half of his face. The bag of sweets was crushed in his grip, ignoring the whine of protest from (Y/n), who had yet to finish the rest.

"Uh-- We'll go capture him! Right men? Go! Now!" Arlong ordered, which forced his men to scramble away. Sukuna marched back towards Alrong's mansion, leaving (Y/n) to grovel at her poor sweets alone. "I see you still haven't changed" Nami interrupted, causing most of the villagers to depart.

"You know, with such a high bounty on your head, I'm tempted to just turn you in for the money" Nami threatened as she loomed over the female. "Hm... Is that so? Heh, my bounty is not worth your time" (Y/n) said as she glanced up at her, suddenly her head was jerked to the side, and her cheek now stung.

"You know... I never would've thought you'd betray everyone. I looked up to you! I should've known not to get my hopes up" Nami said, sounding greatly disappointed as she walked past (Y/n). The female sat there, lightly touching the red cheek, that she had allowed Nami to slap. A dry chuckle left her mouth, knowing she had deserved it after risking so many lives for her own selfish gain.

"You shouldn't look up to me, as my path is only covered in blood" (Y/n) spoke up, briefly stopping Nami in her tracks. "It's surprising what one would do to rescue family, am I right?" (Y/n) asked rhetorically. "What are you--" Nami's sentence died in her throat as she caught a glips of tears running down (Y/n)'s face.

Her pupils shrank as guilt clouded her mind, and before she could say more, (Y/n) bounced up, as if in joy. "Oh my~! I almost forgot about my other sweets! No, my poor babies!" (Y/n) dramatically gasped. She then glanced back at Nami with a bright smile, her earlier tears now nonexistent. "Seeya Nemo!" (Y/n) saluted as she bounded off, heading back to Arlong's park where Sukuna resided.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 21.7K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
180K 7.8K 57
โ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰...โž โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’†๐’...
217K 8K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
111K 4.2K 48
[Naruto Various x Jujutsu Kaisen Reader] (Discontinued) (Y/n), a name she was given the day Sukana found her and adopted her, she was once called the...