1ST TIME BEING MAD

By ZeeNuNew-Fangirl

NuNew 1st time being mad to his HIA Zee. Read to find out what will happen. (1st Story that I post so sorry i... More

1 day before the Event
At Zee's Unit
Event Day
At The Event
Last Part

At P'Aof Unit

3.2K 77 2
By ZeeNuNew-Fangirl

Zee:  Already awake at 8am. He feels fine now.. just a little headache, cough and runny nose but the fever is gone.

Waiting for Nu... he feel sad while waiting

I don't know where to start
Hope his not angry anymore..How can we perform in front of our ZonZon.. sure they will notice. I need to talk to him... please Nu..

10:30.... 10:45....11..... (Zee is patiently waiting to NuNew)

Nat: Hi P'Aof.. look at Zee... Hi P'Zee...

Zee: Hi Nat....

Nat: Look at Zee... P'Aof.. why we are here this early..? The event is at 6pm.... awww...

P'Aof: Look at Zee.. ahhh.. we need to settle something first before going to the event.. or else... the fans will be wild... ohhhh myy I can't imagine if that will happen.

Zee: Just look at them while talking.. He have a hint that Nat knows everything.. he just not saying something to him.. and for that he is thankful. He doesn't want to talk about it either..

12 Noon.....

Zee: P'Aof where is NuNew? Can you call him.. it's already 12noon..

Nat: He is with P'Max na P'Zee..
P'Max told me they already near here..

Zee: (Look at Nat without expression)
Why is he with Max?

Nat: Nu told me that he called P'Max to pick him up.. so Papa will not drive here back and forth.

Zee: Ok...

12 Noon plus....

Nu/Max: Hello P'Aof where here..

Nu: Bow to P'Aof and go to Nat's place.. while busy on his phone.
Jelly.... and hug him from the side..

Zee: Came out from the room and look for Nu..

Nu... (with a small voice)

Nu: Hi Hia.. (can't look at him directly)

How are you feeling?

Zee: Smile a little bit... I'm fine now.. (coughing... and rubbing his nose)

Nu: Are you sure your ok?

Zee: Not really unless we talk...

Nu: Just look at Zee and turn to Nat. Did you already eat Jelly? I'm hungry can we eat now?

P'Aof..... can we eat now..? I'm hungry already.

Excuse me Hia... (get to P'Aof)

Zee: Just look at Nu with sad face (wanted to cry)

Nat: Not now P'Zee...

Zee: I understand Nat.. but... I hate this... just thinking that he wouldn't talk to me makes me feel un easy... my head hurts.. I can't breathe normally.

Max: Hi Zee.. how are you? They said you're sick yesterday? How are you?

Zee: I'm not fine Max...

Nat/Max: Look at each other..

Nat: P'Max.. come here let's eat. P'Zee how about you? did you already eat?

Zee: How can I eat like this?

Max: Nat.. what happen with those two? why Nong Nu is like that.. he's ignoring Zee? Is there something I don't know?

Nat: Let's not interfere with them ok.. they can settle that. Let's just watch them ok..

At the kitchen

P'Aof: Ok kids.. let's eat na..

Nu: Seats in the middle of Max and Nat

Zee: When he saw Nu seats in the middle... he seats infront of Nu and watch every move he make. He is looking with begging face... but his Nu is not looking at him.

There just eat peacefully (it's just Max and Nat who is talking...while Nu is in the middle) the atmosphere is gloomy b'c it's new to them that NuNew and Zee is apart to each other andnot talking as usual.

After the lunch.

P'Aof: Kid's let's talk. I can't ignore this situation of you two.. Zee and Nu.. as your manager it's my responsibility to settle the problem especially you have an event later so please talk to each other then settle the problem will you...?

Nu... Zee... If I need to leave you to at the room and lock you there.. I will..

Max: Wait a minute.. I knew there is something wrong with you two because I noticed that when I first step here at the unit... but why? what is the problem? Zee?? what did you do to Nong?

Zee: Just look at Max.. with a sad face. Can we talk please Nu... I can't perform in front of our ZonZon when you are like this to me.. please Nu hmmm..

I don't want to stand in front of them having a fake smile on our face.. sure they will notice us..
(moving close to Nu)

please talk to me nahhh... hmm.. let's go please.

Nu: Looking to P'Off with sad face.. look at Nat..

Look down b'c he don't want to look at Zee.

Zee: Nu please.... krub Nong Nu.. please can we talk first. How can we settle this if you don't want to talk how can I explain myself if you don't want to listen to me..

Please na Nong Nu krub.. let's talk. hmmm

Nu: Ok Hia...

P'Aof: I'll give you 2hrs ok.. then we will go.. please settle this guys..hmmm..

Going to the Room..

Zee: After closing the door.. (Hug Nu from the back) sobbing....

I'm sorry... my Nu.. please listen to me first.. can you? please... hmmm.. (coughing)

Nu: Nodded... (wants to turn to his Hia.. but ashamed) he needs to listen first.

Zee: Turns Nu... and look him in the eye... kiss his forehead. They sit on the side of the bed. Held his hand...
(Zee tells the whole story from the beginning of what happened at his condo).

Nu: Listening to Zee without any face expression. He is just quite while listening. Don't understand what he really feels.

Is he just shy or ashamed or... it's actually really hurt. Even Zee explaining to him the whole story.

He is confused on what happen and what to feel. He just feel not right about the situation.

Zee:   Feeling worried bc Nu is not saying anything after he explained to him what happened yesterday.

He held NuNew's face to turn to him.
Nu... ? can you say something please? (feeling sad)

He knows that Nu is not ok even he explain it to him. He knows he need time to think about it and it feels hurt but he can't say it to Nu. He feels sick but need to be strong at this moment.

He is looking to NuNew's eyes but it has no life.. he is not smiling like usual.. and he misses it.

NuNew:    Hia... I'm sorry.. I understand the whole situation, but can you forgive me just this time? Can we not talk about this now? hmmm... I am not mad at you believe me I am not. Now that I know what happen yesterday.

Holding Zee's hands and looking at his eyes

I believe in what you are saying but it's me... the problem is me.. I can't explain it to you this time so please give me time.. can you?

Hia.. (Nu is crying already)

Im sorry... and when he look at Zee's face he is crying.. and that moment NuNew feels hurt for Zee.
He wanted to say I'm ok but he knew to his self that he is not ok and don't want to lie to Zee.

Zee:    (crying) I know Nu... and I understand IM SORRY for this cause.

NuNew:    You don't need to say sorry Hia.. I am the problem here not you ok..

Zee:     No Nu... I'm the one who cause this so don't blame yourself.
Please Nu... don't say it again i will be mad this time.

NuNew:      Didn't say a word after hearing Zee.

A moment of silence.....

They just holding each other's hand but not talking and not looking on each other. They are just looking outside and listening to each other's heart that beats so fast. They are not calm inside. They wanted to talk but shy on each other. They don't know where to start and what to say first.

Zee can't hold it any longer so he hug Nu and cry.

Nu does the same... jus their subbing heard inside that room... and it's so sad to hear.

Zee:      Please go to the event without me.. Max and Nat will be with you. Can you tell ZonZon im sorry for not being present today? tell them that I am sick. Can you VC me later so I can see them and say sorry personally? From that they will not know about this. I don't want them to worry about us.

NuNew:     Ok Hia.

Zee:    Hearing those words from Nu makes Zee sad even more.. he knows that Nu don't want to talk. NuNew is not the type of the person who will keep quite.. and this is the first
time so Zee is starting to be scared. Scared bc he doesn't know what Nu feels inside he is not telling him and that makes him scared.

Still Hugging each other

NuNew:     Hia... please rest for now hmmm so you can gain energy. and hope you will be ok soon.

He look at Zee this time and he saw how sad Zee's eyes right now. Nu just bend his head down. He don't want to see Zee's face like that.. he can't look at him in that face. But he can't do anything. He wanted to hug him more and tell him his ok.. and that whole situation is ok and had no problem at all. He wanted to tell his Hia but he can't... now...

He cried harder this time and louder this time because of Zee's sad face he didn't know what to do.

Zee:     Just Hug Nu who is crying much harder now. He knows why but he can't say anything. He can't do anything at this moment. He wanted to do more but he can't. He respected what's NuNew want for now. But he promise to his self.. just now Nu.. just for now... but not longer because I will now allow it.. I will give you what you want for now Nu.. and hope you will forgive me next time talk.

NuNew:    (Stop crying... and released from hugging)

I'm going outside Hia..

He help Zee to lie down on the bed and he make sure that Zee is comfortable.
He looks at him and smile (even it's sad). He kissed Zee on the cheek.
He kissed Zee on the forehead. I will be ok don't worry na..
Bye for now..

Zee: Don't want him to go.. but he can't voice it out.
He is just looking at his NuNew smile and node..

Nu got out from the room after fixing his face. He compose his self before going outside the room...
Turn his head again to Zee who is still looking at him with that sad face of him. He just smile and turn the door and go outside.

At the living area:

P'Aof:      Saw Nu on the door...
Nong... when he look at his face... Nu is still crying..

P'Aof/Max and Nat:   HUG NuNew

NuNew:   P'... Hia told me that he will not going to the event. We will just say he is sick. He requested to VC him later so he can tell the fans sorry personally.

P'Aof:     Ok that's a good idea so the fans don't worry for anything.. you know... the fans right?
Are you ok Nong?..

NuNew:    Im ok P'... im sorry for this trouble.

Nat:    Jelly are you and P'Zee ok now?

NuNew:     Hoping for that Jelly... and bend his head down.

P'Aof/Max/Nat:   Look at each other (they know that it's not yet done)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
49.8K 1.1K 16
Avery Carter is a neglected 14-year-old girl, attending Gotham Academy. After encountering her usual bullies, a student named Damian Wayne intervenes...
72.4K 3.5K 69
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
407K 7.3K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...