ICT Imagines 2βœ…

By lovinuwasred

[Requests Closed] random imagines on our beloved ictπŸ«‚ If you are done reading this make sure to check out t... More

\\A/N
The Video Call
\\Requests πŸ’Œ
The Good News
You Hate Me?
The Secret Mission 1
The Secret Mission 2
The Secret Mission 3
Sneaking In 1
Sneaking In 2
The Cook Off
I'm Not Jealous 1
I'm Not Jealous 2
You're Also My Kid 1
You're Also My Kid 2
Baking The Cake
The Treasure Hunt
Midnight Adventures 1
Midnight Adventures 2
My Heart's Full
I Know
The Stunt (teaser)
Rohit Yaar(chat)
The Stunt
You're My Best Friend
Yuzi's Serial
Eternal Love
The London Bridge
The New Team
Soulmate Telepathy
The Two Way Jealousy 1
The Two Way Jealousy 2
Memes And Templates 1
Closure(snippet)
A Year Older
It's Okay To Fail Sometimes
The Friendship Test
Entertainment
Entertainment (extended)
Her (Sammy's Version)
\\Note [important]πŸ’Œ
The Trolls
Snippets
Switch 1
Switch 2
I'll Always Protect You
Girlfriend
Mother-henning
Men In Black
Ikea Manual(chat)
Birthday Gone Wrong1
Birthday Gone Wrong 2
Smart And Smarter
Who Called Her?
71st
Propose
Who Is She? 1
Who Is She? 2
Memes And Templates 2
Couples 1
Couples 2
You And I Are Permanent
Maybe One Day(snippet)
The King Day
The Hitman Show
Pranking MS
Christmas Tree
Step Down
Start Of An Era
My Favourite Film(snippet)
The Ring Fiasco(chat)
Between The Two(Prologue)
Rumours
Prompts
\\The Spain TripπŸ’Œ
Ipl Bromance
Mahi Bhai & Jealous?
Birthday Surprise
Part Time Spies
We Don't Like This(chat)
Between The Two 1
Between The Two 2
Between The Two 3
Daddy Hundreds
Sleepover
Memes And Templates 3
I Won't Talk To You (chat)
Big B
Drunken Shenanigans
Revenge
Strong Spidey
\\NoteπŸ’Œ
Seatmates
Together Or Nothing
Deja Vu
Play date

Handcuffed

2K 133 38
By lovinuwasred

Virat-Rohit

........

Rohit glared at Virat, who was sitting on the opposite side of the table, chatting happily with someone.

Anushka was with the team and that left only one person.

AB.

His hands were itching to snatch the phone from him and bury it somewhere but apparently they were on no talking terms.

Virat and Rohit had a massive fight two days ago, like you'll know definitely on something stupid but for the first time, they were holding grudges for long.

Even the team was looking at them with longing eyes waiting for them to reconcile.

None of them were ready to apologize, firm on their arguments and the ict didn't seem cheerful and happy like they usually did.

Rohit gritted his teeth when he saw Virat completely ignoring his presence.

He suddenly got up, "I have some important work, you guys carry on"

"but you still haven't finished the breakfast yet bhaiya", said Jassi as he pointed towards his half filled plate.

"i don't feel like eating, excuse me", and he left the room.

Virat glanced up slightly, frowning in confusion.

Was he alright?

He stared in his direction and then turned to look at Hardik, "check on him once when you finish your breakfast"

"why don't you do it?", asked Hardik expectantly, hoping Virat would momentarily forget about their fight and go behind him.

"why should I? You are staying in the room next to his, just check once when you pass by", he commanded and got up himself.

The team sighed in exasperation, why did they have to both so stubborn.

"we have to do something", Bhuvi shook his head.

"exactly, both of them are so headstrong, if this goes on they are not going to get together", added Rishabh.

Everyone collectively nodded their heads in agreement.

"i have an idea", Hardik jumped on his place gleaming.

"please, we need solutions not more problems", Jassi looked at him in all seriousness.

Harry frowned, "just hear me out once, it's worth it, I promise", he argued.

"be quick", said Bhuvi, done with his pestering.

"just a second", saying so Hardik ran off to his room.

"till he comes back, let's think of solutions that can actually work", suggested Ash.

Shreyas raised his spoon in the air.

"go ahead"

"I think we should write an apology for them on each other's behalf and send to them"

"they'll know immediately because they aren't civil enough to write an apology letter", Bhuvi dismissed the idea.

"we could send them together somewhere" proposed Rahul.

"that could work but I bet they won't go anywhere together at this moment", Ash answered.

"or we could hypnotise them, you know I know someone who does this...", started Jaddu, cheerfully.

"yeah no, we aren't playing any witchcraft", snickered Bhuvi.

How difficult was it to come up with a decent idea? Apparently, very.

Hardik came back just then with something behind his back.

"what is it?", Jassi rolled his eyes.

"tantana", sang Hardik as he held it up in the air.

Some vigorously choked on their food and drinks while some sat unable to comprehend.

A handcuff, seriously!

"keep your bedroom fantasies, restricted to YOUR room", hissed Jassi, glaring hard to him.

Hardik lowered his head in embarrassment but it left him as soon as it came.

"clean your dirty mind Jassi, you were supposed to be innocent", he retorted in teasing.

"shut up, he's married now too", added Rahul hoping to go in Jassi's support but it came out rather wrong.

Now it was Jassi's turn to feel embarrassed.

"it's okay kid", laughed Jaddu patting his back.

"shut up, you're not helping", Bhuvi smacked him lightly on his arm.

He related deeply to the kid, afterall he had been in that place before, well that is the story of some other time.

"anyways, we could lock them together this way and they won't even have the option other than spend time together and sort it out", explained Hardik.

"no we're not doing it, they're are going to kill us, if we do this", Ash denied immediately and everyone on the table had the same opinion.

Hardik sulked as he kept the cuffs on the table.

"let's go to the team room and think of an idea", suggested Bhuvi.

Everyone got up, in their own world together among themselves didn't notice, the lying cuffs.

But it didn't escape the eyes of the kids.

The troop of the kids playing and passing by, saw it.

Sammy picked it up and asked to no one in particular, "what is this?"

"oh oh I have seen this, police uses this to catch bad people", Akhira said excitedly.

"but who is bad here?", asked Aadhya rubbing her chin.

"dada and Vi chachu, they are fighting, that makes them bad right?", asked Sammy innocently.

"yes yes it does"

Even Agastya nodded his head in agreement.

"let's tie them together in punishment", suggested one of them in excitement.

....

"yeah could you collect that for me?", questioned Rohit on the phone.

Virat peeked from behind the pillar he stood.

Obviously, even if they are fighting, they cared.

Virat's feet deceived him as he found himself looking for Rohit to make sure, he was okay.

" thanks Bro, I don't know what I would do without you", he laughed.

Virat narrowed his eyes, he hadn't even bothered to talk to me and he's laughing with someone.

I have to do something.

When Rohit hung up and turned to return to his room, he came face to face with Virat.

A bit surprised, he tried maintaining his calm facade.

"what?", he asked nonchalantly.

"who were you talking to?", Virat tried acting not affected as well.

"a friend"

"who? Smart-ass"

"and why should I tell you?", Rohit crossed his arms.

And that was it. The dam of Virat's patience broke.

"wow, look at you, you have been ignoring me since two days and you're talking so happily to someone else, making new best friends. Thodi si bhi sharam to he hi nhi, Sharma hokar", blasted Virat pointing an accusing finger in his direction.

"Kuch bhi, it's you who fought with me unnecessarily and now you're blaming me", chided Rohit back.

"toh you cried on your so called school best friend's wedding and not on mine", accused Virat with whatever came into his mind.

"you didn't invite me to your wedding", snickered Rohit.

And that shut Virat up.

But not for long.

"you went with some other guy to the bakery", cried he.

"I asked you, and your health conscious ass cried then about not wanting to eat anything unhealthy", retorted Rohit back.

The bickering continued and they didn't notice the kids surrounding them until they heard the click.

They looked down to see their one hand handcuffed with each other and the kids proudly examining their work.

"sort the fight soon", saying so they ran away immediately.

Virat and Rohit looked at each other with wide eyes as they screamed together.

"NOOOOO"

I wrote this some time back and forgot about it.

While I was re reading this today, I came across this, and decided to publish hehe.

I hope you enjoyed! What do you think is going to happen with the two being tied together?

All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 3.4K 31
"Behench0d!!" The first word I heard entering the bungalow😐 ---------------------------------------------- On mass demand of Rohirat ff Language - H...
14.4K 1K 15
Random bl oneshots on ICT's most underrated couple RohitxVirat. T- Rohit B- Virat You can request any oneshot you want to read on them❀️ *THIS FF IS...
72.7K 4K 41
A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will be broken and messed for the second time...
40.9K 2K 60
Just some stories about ICT! it includes all the new players too and also from the previous world cups.. Hope you will love it! β™ͺβ™ͺ