"I Know You Like Me" ( Aratak...

De kundere_artist

Y/n keadehara, the youngest sibling of the keadehara clan, was on the run from the vision hunt decree. Instea... Mais

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

1

342 11 8
De kundere_artist

_______

Name: Y/n Kaedehara / kanami Kaedehara (this fanfic is really about an oc I've made recently but i wanted to make it an x reader cause I feel more people would read it if it was an x reader fanfic then an oc x itto fanfic. Even though I'm basically writting this for myself cause I need to figure out kanami's story. I'll probably post a picture on here once I'm finished drawing it. I've done a character sheet in my sketch book but I'll draw something on my tablet so it looks nicer and i dont like taking a picture of my sketch book cause my shadow is always in the way.)

Vision: hydro

Family: kazuha (brother)

Personality: very calm but can be very childish because she was isolated as a kid and wasn't allowed to play with other kids.

Age: 20

Height: 4'9 (smol)

Weapon: sword

__◇__

That morning I woke up to birds chirping and a small breeze tounching any exposed skin.

When i opened my eyes I found myself sleeping on a grassy hill.

I had finally gotten a rest that day from running from the vision hunt decree.

The vision hunt decree started 1 year ago.
Coincidently that also so happens to be the last time I saw my brother, kazuha Kaedehara.

We both had to flee as soon as we found out we where wanted criminals. Kazuha wanted to get off inazuma as soon as we could but me... I just couldn't. I couldn't run away and abandon the land I grew up in, despite the risks.

So I ended up staying in inazuma while kazuha set off to sea before the boarders to inazuma was closed.

Thinking back, it probably would've been smarter if i did follow my brother back then...*sigh*... oh well, what's done is done.

I sat up and stretched my arms.

I looked to the side of me to see my mothers and fathers graves.

While running from the vision hunt decree, I must of ran here on impulse .

My dad died just before the vision hunt decree started. As for my mom... I never met her. She died when both me and kazuha where very young. To young to even remember what our mother looked like or what she sounded like.

When me and kazuha where old enough dad forced us to learn the art of the sword. It was a Family tradition after all. By the time me and kazuha where born the Kaedehara clan weren't as famously known as much as we used to be. But despite that dad had the same responsibilities as my ancestors before him. Maybe that's why he died in the end, cause he was working so hard.

I let out a sigh before speaking to the two graves," I'm sorry I don't have any good news about the vision hunt decree... again. But I should probably go. I can't stay in one spot for long or I might get caught by the vision hunt decree. Next time I hope I have good news to tell you. Bye" I said walking away from the graves that still had flowers underneath the graves from when I last visited. Although I do hope I don't run into the vision hunt decree again.

Time skip

After randomly walking a while I saw some people in the distance.

I soon noticed they where fighting.
Once I got a little closer I noticed one of them was kujou Sara. She was a general from the raiden shoguns army. She's also the one who's been chasing me relentlessly for the past year.

I gave an annoyed sigh as I decided to hide behind a nearby tree, for the time being.

I then noticed the person she was fighting, he didn't seem like a human.

"Is he...an oni?" I mumbled under my breath as I noticed the red horns on his head.

Of course I've heard of the story's of the red horn oni's and the blue horned oni's . I mean, who hasn't? But seeing one up close is an untire other experience.

Soon Sara won against the oni causing him to fall flat on his back.

"Boss!!" Three men said running up to the oni.

Sara walked up to the hurt oni. He seemed to still be conscious. but because he was hit with her electro attacks so many times he couldn't move an inch.

'I'm surprised he's still alive after being hit so many times' I thought.

Sara then reached for his vision that was around his neck. She tryed to take it, but the three men slapped her hand away from the vision and stood infront of the oni they called boss.

"We won't let you take bosses vision!"
"Y-yeah! What he said!"

Even from this far away I could tell the three men where scared... no petrified at Sara.

I quickly looked at them up and down and noticed none of them had a vision. Not to mention they didn't seem to get into many fights by there appearance unlike the oni's. Who hand a six pack.

So, how could they hope to win against kujou Sara?
Although... I do admire they're loyalty to there boss.

Ah... damn it...

I took out my sword and as quick as that I sliced Sara's arm as my sword was surrounded with my element, hydro.
At this point I was now standing behind her.

"Hey Sara. That's pretty unfair, Taking someone's vision when they can't even move" I told her turning towards her with my hydro sword in my hand.

"Y/n... so you've been hiding here. Just hand over your vision and we won't need to keep chasing you. Lets just talk this out" She told me in a stern tone holding onto her arm where I sliced her.

"Hm? No you won't. The all mighty shogun wants me dead, right? So why would you stop chasing me just cause you took my vision. No... you won't stop until you've taken everything from me, won't you?" I angrily said holding my sword up getting ready to fight her.

"Fine do it the hard way." She said and commanded her men to attack me all at once.

When I was spying on them earlier, I noticed she only had 10 men with her.

While defending myself from them I eventually took them all down. I would say I'm quite strong. Last time I saw my brother, I'd say he's stronger then me. Well at the time he was and that's probably still the case.

But by the time I was finished kujou Sara had already left and with the oni's vision.

I noticed the three men that tryed to protect the oni earlier where now unconscious next to there boss who was now out of it as well.

I let out a sigh, annoyed that Sara took off with his vision.

If I could help someone keep there vision from them, then it'll be at least one more step forward to putting the vision hunt decree behind us.

I decided to make the 4 of them sit up. So I pulled there unconscious bodies to some nearby trees.

The 3 men where really easily to carry over to the tree. But the oni on the other hand, he was a lot heavier. It was probably cause of his masive height and his body type that made him so heavy.

Instead of leaving after I leaned the 4 of them up to the tree. I desided to stay.

I didn't want them to be confused after they woke up. So I wanted to at least tell them what happened after they fell unconscious.

What they do after... is there choice to make.

Itto p.o.v

I woke up feeling a large pain in my head.

my eyes started to open as i cringed my face up from the pain.

Once my eyes adjusted to my surroundings, I noticed a girl sitting on the grass across from me.

Her eyes where closed and she was humming a song that I didn't recognise.

I stared at her for a bit and I noticed how small the girl was. She was way smaller then anyone I've ever met before.

I then moved my foot a little and her eyes shot open. Her e/c eyes stared right at me. Causing me to nervously swallow at the look she was giving me.

She then gave a small sigh then spoke,"so, your finally awake. I was hoping to speak with you, if that's possible?" She asked in a polite and stiff tone. It was like she was forcing herself to speak like that, like she wasn't trying to be herself.

I stared at the small girl for a little bit longer before realising she looked familiar.

I noticed the confused look on her face, probably because I hadn't said anything back to her.

I stood up and walked up to her. I then pinched both of her cheeks with my hands."what.. are you doing?" She asked me as she sounded funny.

" You look familiar" I told her," I swear I've seen you somewhere before. Maybe you where a jail mate of mine. Or maybe I challenged you to a beatle fight?"

The girl looked at me with another confused look, But it might of stayed there for maybe 2 seconds. she sighed and took my wrists in her hand, pulling my hands from her cheek.

"Who I am isn't important. Although I can say for sure that I've never met you before. I think I would remember someone like you" she told me letting go of my wrists.

"Someone like me? So you must of noticed how amazing I am already, right?" I said rubbing my chin waiting for the small girl to complement me.

"No not really. It's just I think I'd remember meeting an oni"

I felt kind of heart broken that she said that. I then cleared my throat trying not to let her words get me down," ahem. Well do I at least look familiar to you? I am pretty famous you know "

The girl looked at me up and down before answering," honestly... no you don't."

"What!? Are you serious? Well what about the arataki gang? You've at least heard about it, yeah?"

"No?"

I then collapsed on my hands and knees in defeat.

"Huh? Are you ok?!" She asked. When she said that she didn't sound so stiff, like those words where her own." Look I'm sorry. I honestly don't know who you are. I can take a guess where you've seen me before. But it isn't important. Actually it's better if you didn't know who I am. For your own-"

"Of course it's important!" I yelled," I need to know who saved me and my gang , so we can repay you!"

"But I didn't get your vision back. You don't need to repay me" She calmly told me.

"That's not true! True you didn't get my vision back. But! It could've went a lot worse if you weren't there. So of course I have to repay you!"

The girl blinked at me a few times like she was confused by what I said, but she then spoke again.

"I can't tell you my name. If I did you would be a targeted just because you know who I am by the almighty shogun. So it's for the bes-"

"I don't care. Tell me your name. If it makes it easier let me introduce myself first. Although I do go by many names you know, like arataki itto. Arataki 'the one and oni' itto. Arataki 'the oni sumo king' itto. Arataki 'the pride of oni' itto. Arataki 'the strongest ' itto. Arataki-"

"Ok, ok. I get it, I get it. I'll just call you itto, if your ok with that?"

I nodded giving her a grin.
"Now that you know my name and names are. What's yours?"

"..." she hesitated but eventually, "... Kaedehara y/n."

Kaedehara? Why does that sound familiar?
...hmmm...
nope! I can't think at all!

Y/n must of noticed the look on my face and realised what I was thinking about, by what she said next," I'm a wanted criminal that's why you recognised me. Well I'm ment to be that is. But I wouldn't be if the vision hunt decree never existed. You probably saw me on a wanted poster or something" She told me looking away from me like she didn't want to tell me this as she was holding into her arm.

"Ohhh!! So that's where I've seen you before. I see, I see!" My suddden loud voice gave her a fright causing her to quickly look back in my direction.

"Your way to lou-" she started but she suddenly stopped herself. She then looked around her surroundings like she had heard something.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" I asked.

She quickly hushed me as she closed her eyes. I was going to say something but she stopped me by saying," itto you should get out of here and take your gang with you."

"Huh? Why? What about you?"

But before she could answer I heard foot steps running towards us. It wasn't just one person but multiple.

I looked towards the sound and the vision hunt decree had returned but without that kujou tengu this time.

"Do you understand why now?" She asked in that stiff tone again.

'She heard them before I even did...' I thought staring at the small girl in amazement.

She then turned to face them as she pulled out her sword. When she did I noticed that blood was running down her arm all the way down to her leg.
I then released that she was holding her arm the untire time when she was talking to me.

"Hold on! Your arm! What-"

"It doesn't matter! Just get out of here. I can take care of- AHH!" She started but I didn't listen to her and I lifted her up in the air and put her over my shoulder.

"H-hey put me down!" She yelled at me kicking her legs back and forwards to get out of my arms.

"No way! Im not letting you fight with those injuries!" I told her before I picked up my boys who where still unconscious. I then ran away from the vision hunt decree.

And towards my secret base.

__◇__

Hello hope you enjoyed chapter one. If you have any ideas for this fanfic then let me know.

I kind of know what I want to write for this but after a certain point my mind goes blank. I'm going to write about the vision hunt decree then itto's story quest , the chasm event quest (you know the one... i hope ,unless your new to genshin then go look it up on YouTube or something?)as well as heizou's hang out quest but after that I'm unsure because the time of writting this we're on 3.0 of genshin and that's all the quests with itto in them.

So if you have any ideas then leave them in the comments.

Oh and regulars aka my followers sorry for taking like 2 months off. I needed a break for a bit from finishing the ultimate liar but i didnt think I'd be taking 2 months off . And thanks for also reading this instead of only my danganronpa fanfics.

Anyway see you in the next chapter! Unless it already out that is.

(Word count: 2598)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2M 58.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
60.6K 1.5K 4
Juuzou x Fem!Reader One-Shots. Will NOT contain lemons! Due to the fact that Juuzou... kinda... You know... can't... I hope you enjoy!
4.1K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
1.3M 62.2K 47
COMPLETED • There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...