heartstopper <3

By hannahhilsboro

this takes place around 5 years after Charlie graduates from university. some smut, All right to the charact... More

1. <3
2. <3
3. <3
4. <3
5. <3
6. <3
7. <3
8. <3
9. <3
10. <3
11. <3
12. <3
13. <3
Authors Note
14. <3
15. <3
16. <3
18. <3
19. <3
20. <3
21. <3
22. <3
23. <3
Update
24. <3
Lastly
update...<3
Well...
25. <3
26. <3
27. <3
28. <3

17. <3

1.5K 33 17
By hannahhilsboro

Charlie's POV
Nick had a rugby reunion today, so I have been at the apartment all day by myself. I took this opportunity to set up a date night for us. We are getting married soon, so I decided we should have one last official date. I went out and bought candles, roses, and a red tablecloth. I put the table cloth on our kitchen table, and put the roses in a horizontal line across the middle of the table with the candles displayed on top of the roses. I started making dinner. I made all of Nicks favorites: steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans. It takes me awhile to cook, and as I am about done Nick texts me telling me he is on his way home. I turn all of the lights out, and let the glow of the candles radiate throughout the apartment. I put all of the food out on the table, and clean the kitchen. 10 minutes later I hear Nick outside of the apartment, so I walk to the door to greet him. The knob turns and I quickly put my hands over his eyes.

"Um Char? What's going on?"

"Just keep your eyes closed," I say.

"Charlie are you hiding someone?" Nick asks panicked.

"What?! No I have a surprise for you, do you really think I would cheat on you?"

"No I don't, this is just kind of strange." I bring him over to the table and sit him down.

"You can open your eyes," I tell him. He opens his eyes, and his jaw drops. He immediately blushes and I see a few tears fall on his cheek. "Nick? Are you okay?" I ask him. I wasn't sure why he was crying.

"Char I'm fine. I can't believe what you did...for me."

"I just wanted one last date before we are married. I love you so much, but you always do things for me I wanted to do this for you," I'm tearing up too now. "Before we both start crying uncontrollably maybe we should eat?" I say wiping my tears from my face with a napkin.

"Yeah maybe we should." Nick takes a steak, and some of the sides and puts it all on his plate. We laugh and talk the entire dinner. I didn't even realize, but I ate so much. Once we are finished with dinner, I clean everything up. I don't let Nick help with anything. I make him sit on the couch until I'm done. Once I finish I walk over to the couch, and hand Nick the remote. "Movie night, you pick. This is your night," I tell him. He of course chooses a Marvel movie, but I don't even mind. I am curled up on his chest, and he is playing with my hair. I'm not even really paying attention to the movie. When the movie ends I get up, and walk back over to the kitchen. I open the oven and take out the apple pie I made for him. His favorite dessert is his mom's apple pie, so I called Sarah and got the recipe. I take a slice on a plate over to him and he pulls me onto his lap. "Have I ever mentioned how much I love you," Nick says.

"Nope. Never." I say. I am obviously joking because he tells me everyday. "I used your moms recipe. It's probably not as good because she is a much better baker than me, but I tried," I tell him. He takes a bite and his eyes widen, "Charlie this tastes exactly the same as hers."

"Really?!" I ask in surprise.

"Yeah I can't taste a difference." I lean into him and we just lay together for awhile before heading to bed. We cuddle and he strokes me hair with one hand and my back with the other. I could never move. I could lay here for the rest of my life.

"Goodnight love," Nick says while turning off the bedside lamp.

"Goodnight my love," I reply. I curl into his arms making sure I am as close as possible and then close my eyes. I can't wait to spend forever with him.

703 words

I think next chapter I will start writing the wedding? If anyone has any other ideas they want me to include before the wedding leave them in the comments. I got this idea from @o_jnkns1809 on my last chapter so thank you!! Please vote the chapters!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 218 13
Charlie is not sure he'll ever fit in at his new orchestra gig, he hides behind his piano and doesn't speak much. Then one day baritone soloist Nick...
28.4K 497 24
Y/n falls in love with Nick Nelson and suprise her best friend Charlie falls in love with Nick too. Higgs and Truham are going to be one school calle...
70.2K 1.1K 38
non binary reader she/her/they/them readers sexuality : bi/ pan you can choose in this Charlie will have a crush on your brother so yah( btw Nick a...
58.3K 1.2K 36
ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO ALICE OSEMAN (Takes place in between books 3-4 and Nick is aware of Charlie's eating disorder) Charlie has been struggling a...