13. <3

This chapter I skipped ahead 2 months!!

Charlie's POV
When I wake up I see Nick laying beside me still asleep. I usually wake up after him, so I decided to make him breakfast to start off this perfect day. I go downstairs and make him his favorite, waffles and bacon. Once I finish cooking I add some berries to a bowl and set it on the table. I am pretty proud of myself. It's hard for me to cook because of my eating disorder, so this was kind of a big deal to me. I creep up the stairs and silently open the door to the bedroom. As I walk over to the bed Nick starts to open his eyes. "Good morning sexy," he says in his raspy morning voice. His voice is so hot in the morning. "Good morning handsome," I say in return. I follow that up with, "I made you breakfast."

"Char you cooked?" Nick asks trying not to sound shocked, but I can tell he is.

"I did. I made waffles and bacon."

"Char you're amazing," Nick says.

"Nick you're amazing. I have decided to spend the whole day reminding you of that too." I had the whole day planned out for us. I was going to propose today. I know it sounds lame because we are technically already engaged, but I still wanted my turn. Nick picks me up like when you cradle a baby, and carries me down stairs into the kitchen. We both sit down at the table across from each other playing footsie under the table. This brings me comfort during meal times. Nick grabs a waffle and 3 strips of bacon and places it all on his plate. I take half of a waffle and one strip of bacon and place it onto mine. Nick takes a bite and immediately says, "Charlie this is the best waffle I have ever had. I can taste the love that was put into it," Nick jokes. I laugh in return at his cringey comment. Once we both finish eating I tell Nick he needs to start getting ready. It's 8:34 am, and our first activity begins at 9:30, and it is like a 10 minute drive. Once we are both ready and in the car Nick starts begging me to tell him what we are doing.

"You have to wait," I say. Since I am the only one who knows where we are going I am driving. When Nick and I are both in the car he usually drives so it feels weird. "Nick we are like a minute away close your eyes. No peeking please. I really want this to be a surprise," I ask him politely.

"Only because you asked so nicely," he says. He closes his eyes, and we pull into the parking lot. He opened his eyes and saw the sign. "Paint your own pottery?!" When Nick and I first came out to the school on the Paris trip, as soon as we got home we wanted to celebrate and we came here to do so. Neither of us are very artistic so our pieces didn't turn out great, but we made a lot of amazing memories. We go inside and pick out what we are going to paint. We both pick out mugs. Mine will definitely be used for coffee, but Nick will probably use his for tea. We pick out our colors and get our station. I picked yellows and golds, and Nick picked several shades of blue. I painted a sun with golden accents on mine, and Nick painted waves of layered shades of blue. When we were both satisfied with our work, we got back into the car and headed to my second plan of the day. It was now 11:56 am. We arrived at the second destination, Nandos. This seems like such a simple thing, but this was were Nick and I went on our first official date. After we went to the milkshake cafe with the Paris Squad, we decided we wanted a date just us and this is where we went. Nick recognized almost immediately.

Nick's POV
"Aw Char this was our first date." I say. He is such a romantic. I grab his hand. I feel his soft, warm fingers on mine and we walk in and get seated. I got a sunset burger, and Charlie ordered a grilled chicken wrap. We always get the same things. I am sat across from him in the booth and our shoes are touching under the table. I set my arm on the table and he does the same. I grab his in mine and interlock out fingers. I don't know why Charlie planned this whole day, but I am so glad he did. As we are eating I notice how much Charlie has eaten. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, so I don't mention it until after he is done. When he says he is full he had finished most of his wrap. At least 3/4 of it. "Char you did such a great job!" I say out of pure joy. He smiles and quietly agrees with me. As we get in the car Charlie tells me he has one final surprise for me. He is making me wear a blind fold until we are there. A blindfold doesn't stop me from holding his hand though. After like half an hour I feel the car come to a stop. Charlie tells me I can remove my blindfold and as soon as I do I know exactly where we are.